PDA

View Full Version : Is Joey's Silvera.com site dead? No updates since 6 month

comma28
06-09-2009, 08:46 PM
I am a faithful subscriber of many very good Grooby sites since years. After several months I went back to Joey's Site. The site has since at least 6 month had no updates. The Forum is full of complains and nobody is answering them. It a real pity, Grooby's sites are managed all very well and I do appreciate the seriousness of Seanchai. I personally regret to have lost two subscriptions in the last 6 month.
With regret
Frederick

Nikka
06-09-2009, 10:46 PM
as far as I know, Joey´s is not a grooby site since years now

GroobySteven
06-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Hi Frederick
We no longer own or manage that website and all content and domain names have been reverted to Joey Silvera, for many months.
You shouldn't see the Grooby name on it.

We are continuing to do the customer service for that site and for members which joined under our account.
If you did join during the last few months, please email customerservice@grooby.com - with your username and we'll sort you out.

Thanks
seanchai

Willie Escalade
06-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Damn...and he has some really great content on there too!

comma28
06-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Thank you Seanchai for the quick answer. I did not realise that Joey is no more with you. I could not understand that your sites would be in "decline" since I am very impressed by the excellent quality and the very good contends of all Grooby sites. It’s a pity, Joey's had some nice stuff (although the kinky side was not my cup of tea) and rather good videos. Sorry once more to have implied that Joye's is one of you side. I have now learned not to go back to his side. In order to get in to your sides I will subscribe tonight aging one of your nice 5 times subscriptions for 125 $. Keep on the good work
Frederick (from Monrovia in Liberia)

GroobySteven
06-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Thank you Seanchai for the quick answer. I did not realise that Joey is no more with you. I could not understand that your sites would be in "decline" since I am very impressed by the excellent quality and the very good contends of all Grooby sites. It’s a pity, Joey's had some nice stuff (although the kinky side was not my cup of tea) and rather good videos. Sorry once more to have implied that Joye's is one of you side. I have now learned not to go back to his side. In order to get in to your sides I will subscribe tonight aging one of your nice 5 times subscriptions for 125 $. Keep on the good work
Frederick (from Monrovia in Liberia)

Liberia ... that's a new country to add to our "we've had members from..."
Email customerservice@grooby.com with a copy of this message and the guys will reissue you an extra ticket for another website.

For those interested in the Grooby tickets system ... at which you can get site access for as little as $20 per month, with no lock-in, the ability to use it on any of our sites and not to have to run continuously ...
http://www.grooby.com/tickets/

comma28
06-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Thank you Seanchai.
I appreciate the gesture. To show you also my satisfaction I did subscribe last night to your "Silver" package (10 x for 200$).

For your country list of satisfied customers you can add Eritrea, Lebanon and Zambia, all countries where I have lived and accessed Grooby sites :-)

Best regards

Frederick

GroobySteven
06-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Thank you Seanchai.
I appreciate the gesture. To show you also my satisfaction I did subscribe last night to your "Silver" package (10 x for 200$).

For your country list of satisfied customers you can add Eritrea, Lebanon and Zambia, all countries where I have lived and accessed Grooby sites :-)

Best regards

Frederick

Zambia actually came up a few times, we've had a few ______tonia's which I'd barely heard of also.
Thanks for your continuing support!