PDA

View Full Version : The Lonely Singles Thread!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 03:57 AM
Saw this somewhere and thought the title itself has a nice ring to it. And seems a good topic for discussion amongst single folks. Hey we all could learn a thing or two right? ;)

This is the thread for all us single guys and girls who, for one reason or another, can't seem to find a girl or guy. For all the single peeps on here who are lonely, and get bitterly jealous when they happy couples walking around. Whether you've only recently broken up, or have a crush that you can't seem to talk to/he/she doesn't take interest in you or w/e.

And if you're coming in here with the intention of telling us that "we don't need a woman or man in our life to be happy" or any bullcrap like that, you can kindly **** off and die. lol :P

Still figuring out what works and what doesn't? How does one increase their chances of finding that perfect mate? Single life could get pretty lonely after awhile.

Personally, aside from the extra baggage that normally comes with every relationship, I kinda miss the interaction, fun going places and doing things together, waking up in the morning next to someone smiling and saying "good morning pretty baby".

How about you? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

dc_guy_75
06-09-2009, 04:11 AM
I'm in the same boat, but (I think) there's no such thing as the "perfect" mate since...

Relationships are an endless series of compromises, which is not really a bad thing.

But waking up next to someone is one of the biggest thrills in life...

EyeCumInPiece
06-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Im probably the worst person to respond this early in the post, cuz im actually quite happy to be single. But i do understand where your coming from. Kinda lol

saifan
06-09-2009, 04:12 AM
Been single coming up on 3 years. Just now starting to long for the things that you mentioned.

Gh0strider
06-09-2009, 04:15 AM
Dont wanna be a player no more...thought the old heads were lying when they said running game would get old...

jaycanuck
06-09-2009, 04:17 AM
I pretty much don't trust women these days....so...single life for me.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 04:34 AM
I'm in the same boat, but (I think) there's no such thing as the "perfect" mate since...

Relationships are an endless series of compromises, which is not really a bad thing.

But waking up next to someone is one of the biggest thrills in life...

I agree! ;)

Im probably the worst person to respond this early in the post, cuz im actually quite happy to be single. But i do understand where your coming from. Kinda lol

Don't get me wrong, being single has a lot of perks. It's just that after awhile it gets pretty old and boring. There's stuffs single people miss being with another person like familiarity, good companionship etc.

~Kisses.

HTG

Ryz
06-09-2009, 04:56 AM
I need a girl I can hold tight in my arms =[

Marilyn
06-09-2009, 05:32 AM

That is feasible, hang out and hold the girls tight in your arms .... now do you want to hold her as your mate/girfriend? That would be a different story... just saying... :)

saifan
06-09-2009, 05:42 AM

That is feasible, hang out and hold the girls tight in your arms .... now do you want to hold her as your mate/girfriend? That would be a different story... just saying... :)

Hi.

sucka4chix
06-09-2009, 05:55 AM
After a while you have to learn to enjoy yourself... After a certain amount of time alone you're not really gonna be any good to anyone else anyway... you develop those single guy mannerisms and habits and enjoy your space, privacy and way of doing things.
I realize I want something that I can never have: Someone who'll be there when I want her to be and get lost when I don't wanna be bothered! A hot
iRobot, I guess.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 06:01 AM
Or a blow up doll! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Ryz
06-09-2009, 06:39 AM

Yeah a GF, of course.

Ryz
06-09-2009, 06:40 AM
Or a blow up doll! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
:lol:

Crackity_Jones
06-09-2009, 06:54 AM
I've been pretty shy my entire life, so needless to say you kind of get used to being alone. That's not to say it isn't frustrating and depressing though. At times I find myself avoiding certain movies, situations, or whatever so as to not be reminded about it.

Marilyn
06-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Or a blow up doll! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Are there pre-op ts blow up dolls?
I believe I saw some type of report on human-like ts dolls made in Europe (around 5K each) that you could order by skin color, height, penis size etc etc....
Interesting.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Yes, shemale real dolls like this one:

http://www.supernaut.info/images/06apr/realdoll.jpg

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

eclipsemint
06-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Yes, shemale real dolls like this one:

http://www.supernaut.info/images/06apr/realdoll.jpg

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

You mean, like this one?

Gia, it looks nothing like you, darling!

rameses2
06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
I need a girl I can hold tight in my arms =[I know what you mean, Ryz. Just feeling the need to hold and be held by someone can kick your ass, at times. I'm more of the school of "The 40 Year-Old Virgin", when Andy says that he "respects women so much that he totally leaves them alone" :wink: .

Jericho
06-09-2009, 01:45 PM
After a certain amount of time alone you're not really gonna be any good to anyone else anyway... you develop those single guy mannerisms and habits and enjoy your space, privacy and way of doing things.

QFT! :lol:

Being part of a couple's great when you're off doing stuff, but it's misery on a day to day basis!

baileyandkc
06-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Been married and single and married wins hands down!

You eat better, (better sex lol) and there's the perfect mix of solo down time and togetherness..

Can't imagine being single again

alyssats
06-09-2009, 03:19 PM
its nice to be single you can do anything you want but sometimes nice to have a bf that you could cuddle and kiss beside you in bed at night. thats why sometimes whenever i meet some cutie boys in the club/mall/restaurant i ask them if they could stay with me for the night sleep together makes me feel so good having someone beside me cuddle all night :peanutbutter

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 03:34 PM
Being alone sucks :( But i would rather be alone for the right reasons than be w/ someone for the wrong reasons.
Oh and cuddling is nice. :)

sucka4chix
06-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Or a blow up doll! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
LMAO! I was at a party where I won a Gia blow-up doll. It's basically any blow-up doll with a hard, useless dildo attached to it! My date and I tried to use it (we were drunk) but it was such an erection killer! It's good for a laugh but that's about it. I may be a perv but you gotta be a super perv to use one of those things!!!
Plus they never shut their mouths, and that's a major complaint guys have with REAL women.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 05:38 PM
lol I did not even know they made a Gia Darling blow up doll. :lol:

I'd agree though, that it looks nothing like Gia!

~Kisses.

HTG

SarahG
06-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Or a blow up doll! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
LMAO! I was at a party where I won a Gia blow-up doll. It's basically any blow-up doll with a hard, useless dildo attached to it! My date and I tried to use it (we were drunk) but it was such an erection killer! It's good for a laugh but that's about it. I may be a perv but you gotta be a super perv to use one of those things!!!
Plus they never shut their mouths, and that's a major complaint guys have with REAL women.

Wait, so even the blow up dolls were talking back to you? :shock:

sucka4chix
06-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Or a blow up doll! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Wait, so even the blow up dolls were talking back to you? :shock:
Maybe her mouth was agape from looking at my Johnson lol!

Lover
06-09-2009, 06:31 PM
...waking up next to someone is one of the biggest thrills in life...
That's why I keep going back to prison.

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 06:36 PM
" Prison is like High School , The sex you want you aint gettin. And the sex you get , you dont want it. "
Eddie Griffin - The New Guy

DL_NL
06-09-2009, 10:15 PM
Yeah, I guess I miss having a girl too. Not sure I'd like a 24/7 live-in GF, though- I don't mind being on my own every now and then.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Being alone sucks :( But i would rather be alone for the right reasons than be w/ someone for the wrong reasons.
Oh and cuddling is nice. :)

Yeah, same here! :P

I just don't believe having someone in my life that constantly annoys me. :evil: I'm not one of those people who 'stays' just so they could show off to their family and friends - "She's got a man." Even if she was completely unhappy with him.

Still, I miss cuddling and falling asleep on someone's arms. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
06-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Yeah and spending an evening together listening to the rain falling. :)

MrF
06-09-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm wondering if anyone every tried eharmony.com or similar service, and whether they cater to transexuals and those attracted to transexuals ? Not that I'm in the market at the moment but I'm just curious, plus maybe it's helpful to others ...

DL_NL
06-09-2009, 11:14 PM
+1...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-09-2009, 11:32 PM
+1...

And both of you waking up with a boner! lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Azrial
06-10-2009, 12:41 AM
the idea of a ts waking up with morning wood is so fucking hot. mutual morning wood.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-10-2009, 12:51 AM
the idea of a ts waking up with morning wood is so fucking hot. mutual morning wood.

Yep! One thing I miss is having someone to wake up to and gives me oral before he showers and goes to work! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

sucka4chix
06-10-2009, 01:04 AM
+1...

~Kisses.

HTG
Damn. Never had that experience! I feel left out.

What about snoring? What if he or she has sleep apnea?

sucka4chix
06-10-2009, 01:08 AM
I'm wondering if anyone every tried eharmony.com or similar service, and whether they cater to transexuals and those attracted to transexuals ? Not that I'm in the market at the moment but I'm just curious, plus maybe it's helpful to others ...

I just read where eharmony was forced to open a gay website because they did not match homosexuals and a guy sued them for discrimination.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-10-2009, 01:13 AM
+1...

~Kisses.

HTG
Damn. Never had that experience! I feel left out.

What about snoring? What if he or she has sleep apnea?

lol Well..how about seek medical attention and see a doctor? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-10-2009, 04:28 AM

I just read where eharmony was forced to open a gay website because they did not match homosexuals and a guy sued them for discrimination.

Lmao..Did they really?

That's funny. My last bf I met on yahoo personals. But that's been ages since I've been on there. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

FruitTree
06-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Single and happy here

well most of the time anyway

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Oh yeah? You SUCK!! lol J/k ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Kabuki
06-11-2009, 01:06 AM
That's funny. My last bf I met on yahoo personals. But that's been ages since I've been on there. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

I don't think yahoo personals exists anymore.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-11-2009, 01:08 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I don't think yahoo personals exists anymore.

Yes it still does baby!

http://personals.yahoo.com

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LilWyte
06-11-2009, 02:58 AM
i been single for a minute :(

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-11-2009, 04:58 AM
A minute? LQ? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
06-11-2009, 09:47 AM
I'm single right now due to both choice and circumstance. I keep hearing women complain about men being broke, jobless, living with their mothers (which is my situation) so I've kinda avoided relationships the past few years cause I don't want to be another one they complain about. But actually, I'm still open but just not searching.

I'm fine with it most times, but there are moments when I'm a bit envious. But it's been a blessing in disguise in a lot of ways because I've had time to learn lessons about life and relationships that people twice my age still haven't learned.

tsslutboy
06-11-2009, 11:50 AM
What i miss the most is the companionship. Oh the cuddling after sum lovin is always nice after that havin her fall asleep in my arms a satisfied girl.

blonde_sweetheart
06-11-2009, 12:35 PM
i hatehatehate being single.i've never had a boyfriend...or even done anything with a guy before.what is my life....so worthless.

tsslutboy
06-11-2009, 12:59 PM
blonde_sweetheart dont worry u r very beautiful girl. your bf will be one lucky man :wink: . You will meet a man and it will make all that time spent alone worth the wait sweety

blonde_sweetheart
06-11-2009, 01:13 PM
blonde_sweetheart dont worry u r very beautiful girl. your bf will be one lucky man :wink: . You will meet a man and it will make all that time spent alone worth the wait sweety

you get to the point where you just don't believe any of that nonsense..

baileyandkc
06-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Give it time...

5 years from now, you'll think back to this post and laugh!

transmaven
06-11-2009, 02:28 PM
you get to the point where you just don't believe any of that nonsense..

ah from the mouths of babes! :lol:

you've got plenty of time, kiddo!

transmaven
06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
um, does a succession of one night stands count as serial monogamy?

just kidding. :wink:

Helvis2012
06-11-2009, 07:18 PM
It's only natural. People need love.

boris58
06-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Waking up to someone who's not going through your valuables. :)

Helvis2012
06-11-2009, 08:26 PM
um, does a succession of one night stands count as serial monogamy?

just kidding. :wink:

Technically, yes.

Helvis2012
06-11-2009, 08:27 PM

Ill. You have to be careful!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-11-2009, 09:32 PM
What i miss the most is the companionship. Oh the cuddling after sum lovin is always nice after that havin her fall asleep in my arms a satisfied girl.

Hell Yeah! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

grif1404
06-11-2009, 10:28 PM
This seems like the thread for me.

Right now my mental attitude moves between,

Everyone needs to fuck off

Women need to fuck off...

I miss having somone to love...

The first two I can handle...I just sit in my room and read or whatever.

The last one...the last one is a problem. I don't know what to do about it. I'm pretty awful at starting relationships, so usually I wait for one to just sort of happen, which is hard cause I don't get out much.

blonde_sweetheart
06-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Give it time...

what does that even mean? why should i have to wait? why does it seem like nobody else has to wait? there is something seriously wrong with me!!

grif1404
06-12-2009, 05:39 AM
Give it time...

what does that even mean? why should i have to wait? why does it seem like nobody else has to wait? there is something seriously wrong with me!!

Hard to say. some people told me to give it time. Others said to stop waiting around and find somone.

Caff_Racer
06-12-2009, 10:44 AM
I haven't been in a relationship of any kind for almost ten years now. Not even one night stands. At first it was difficult, but after a while I just got used to it. Anyway, I've never been any good at relationships and I'm pretty much what women identify as a loser: I'm not good-looking, I don't have an interesting job with a seven figure income, I'm a bit overweight, and I wouldn't consider myself to be particularly witty or intelligent. Oh, and I'm crap in bed (and I snore). All of which means that I don't even paint a blip on a woman's radar.

Anyway, I know that the roads will eventually get me, so that's another reason that keeps me single.

tsslutboy
06-12-2009, 11:15 AM
There is always .
The stranger
To lay on one's arm so as to deny the passage of blood and ultimately loose feeling in the limb, followed by the act of mastrubation with said limb.

lol jk

tsslutboy
06-12-2009, 11:25 AM
K now blonde_sweetheart u r not wothless and there is nothing wrong with u either. It makes me sad when beautiful girl such as yourself say those things about herself when they r not true.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-13-2009, 08:41 PM

Lmao..

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
06-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Give it time...

what type of guys you like???