PDA

View Full Version : Its official! The new iPhone is here!

Solitary Brother
06-08-2009, 08:49 PM
EOM

Solitary Brother
06-08-2009, 08:52 PM
I think Apple has something even BETTER up their sleeves though......very soon.

sucka4chix
06-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Finally with MMS thru AT&T instead of some convoluted app. This was the most retarded and embarassing omission. "Hey send me a pic. I can't. I have an iPhone." "What's your email?" "I dunno. Just forget it".
They've added video. If they just add A2DP so I don't have to keep yanking those buds outta my ears it'll be perfect for 2000 and late!

Bob's Tgirls
06-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Finally with MMS thru AT&T instead of some convoluted app. This was the most retarded and embarassing omission. "Hey send me a pic. I can't. I have an iPhone." "What's your email?" "I dunno. Just forget it".
They've added video. If they just add A2DP so I don't have to keep yanking those buds outta my ears it'll be perfect for 2000 and late!

:lol: That send me a pic scenario you mentioned is exactly how it is.

It appears that Apple has filled the major holes in with the OS3.0 that will be available for all iPhones as well as the new hardware in the next iPhone.

DC
06-09-2009, 03:42 AM
I wish they'd hurry up with this OS3.0 update..

unctrld1
06-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Rumor has it that there will be no MMS until September 2009.

And, if you have a 3G iPhone - prepare to get robbed if you decided to upgrade to 3GS. You will pay a 200 premium plus fees.

F' AT&T.

Marilyn
06-09-2009, 04:12 AM

And, if you have a 3G iPhone - prepare to get robbed if you decided to upgrade to 3GS. You will pay a 200 premium plus fees.

F' AT&T.

WHAT?????????????? I'm going back to Verizon!

Quiet Reflections
06-09-2009, 04:33 AM
i heard a few companies like AT&t and Verizon are already working on 4G technology. I would think that if you already have an Iphone or any 3G phone it would be better to just wait until the next upgrade and not waste money on the 3G Speed

Solitary Brother
06-09-2009, 04:50 AM
i heard a few companies like AT&t and Verizon are already working on 4G technology. I would think that if you already have an Iphone or any 3G phone it would be better to just wait until the next upgrade and not waste money on the 3G Speed

Actually the new 3gs is capable of 7.2 Mbps.......which is DOUBLE what 3g is.
These download and upload speeds are strictly a function of the network.
I have heard the AT&T has been working on 4g for quite a while now.
The new iPHONE WILL DO 4g once its available.

Solitary Brother
06-09-2009, 04:59 AM

F' AT&T.

Your not getting robbed....
If you upgrade your getting a MUCH better phone.
They are just recouping some of their money.....Also AT&T is reputed to be
paying Apple for being the exclusive supplier of the iPhone and Im sure that
stipend is not an insignificant sum.

unctrld1
06-09-2009, 05:06 AM

F' AT&T.

$700 for the 32GB iPhone is ROBBERY. At the very least it is extortion. AT&T is bugging out.

Marilyn
06-09-2009, 05:25 AM

F' AT&T.

I really hope they come up with an application to change keyboard on text messages...wider keyboard is better :) ...But what about people who have the first iphone? Will they have an upgrade for that?

Silcc69
06-09-2009, 06:39 AM
I don't think 4G is even out in Europe yet.

DC
06-09-2009, 07:32 AM
OS3.0 update will work on 1G,2G and 3G. But the 1G will not be able to do MMS, 2G and 3G will. Its also rumored that they will include video camera software in OS3.0.
Anyone jailbreak there iphone and is it worth doing...

Solitary Brother
06-09-2009, 08:03 AM
No one has 4g yet....AT&T are building it as we speak as are Verizon and others.

BLKGSXR
06-09-2009, 08:24 AM

F' AT&T.

$700 for the 32GB iPhone is ROBBERY. At the very least it is extortion. AT&T is bugging out. its fair for the price they get it from apple..In which At&t does not give insurance but contract it thru Apple.
Also Solitary At&t does not make phones they contract through companies like LG,Samsung,Apple,Nokia etc. which make phone exclusively for them.