PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West, what an asshole!!

TessTickles
06-07-2009, 04:24 AM
Did anyone else see this?
As a role-model to so many (God knows why!?!?!?????)
With so many problems with inner-city youth, what an ass.

Duhh, Uhh I don't read, right, But you ignorant fuckers give me more of your money. Go buy my book. I wouldn't read it myself, but I want your money.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fs%2Fnm%2F2009052 6%2Fmusic_nm%2Fus_kanyewest&ei=kSIrSsvLNN2ntgft7bG1CA&usg=AFQjCNEIby5vipxegIwWiJfKKomhLUGmmA

Pathetic waste of life!
Sad elevation of a moron to a role-model.

Alyssa87
06-07-2009, 04:26 AM
He has a good vocabulary. I would have pinned him as a prolific reader. Interesting.

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 04:29 AM
alyssa... you said prolific....u gots u a good vocubbillary.... but in all seriousness Tess if you watch the last 2 minutes of this video you will understand the trials and tribulations of Kanye West...
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220762

Dirky
06-07-2009, 04:30 AM
Only 52 pages and that's including blank pages??

It should be titled "Thank You and You're A Sucker For Buying My Book"

rockabilly
06-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Ya know he's a gay fish right. lol " Fishsticks " new classic

TessTickles
06-07-2009, 04:34 AM
This is a guy who took offense and got pissed because he perceived that
Anna Nicole was 'disrespecting' him.
How self absorbed do you have to be to not SEE that she was dealing with
her own demons at that time. It's not like this was out of character for her.

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 04:35 AM
i tried to hit em with the "fishsticks" post a few days ago to try and educate but i guess people only see what they want to

Alyssa87
06-07-2009, 04:36 AM
alyssa... you said prolific....u gots u a good vocubbillary.... but in all seriousness Tess if you watch the last 2 minutes of this video you will understand the trials and tribulations of Kanye West...

daz rite suh, iz be reedin.

giovanni_hotel
06-07-2009, 04:38 AM
Kanye shouldn't have put himself out there like that.

Now millions of folks are gonna think he's a dumbass that got over:)

A society that has no use for the written word is a population full of slaves.

I still think Kanye lost his mind a little bit when his momma died, and now he's trying to get back his equilibrium, so to speak.

He 'wrote' a 52 page book with some of the pages left blank!!??

I wonder how much of an advance some dumb fuck publisher gave him for that roll of toilet paper.

IDIOT

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 04:42 AM

daz rite suh, iz be reedin.

haha....and youz be reedin reeeel nice like

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 04:43 AM
[quote="giovanni_hotel"

"]Kanye shouldn't have put himself out there like that. Now millions of folks are gonna think he's a dumbass that got over:)"

......he is

Dirky
06-07-2009, 04:44 AM
I wonder how much of an advance some dumb fuck publisher gave him for that roll of toilet paper.

Someone who assumes there's going to be a lot of dumb fucks out there willing to read this.

celticgrafix
06-07-2009, 04:46 AM
if jacking beats is a talent, then he's awesome

Silcc69
06-07-2009, 04:50 AM
Hell i'd kill to be in his position rite now.

TessTickles
06-07-2009, 04:51 AM
52 pages, and he needed someone to 'help' him write it.

He says that he wouldn't want a books autograph, like apparently they write themselves.

TomSelis
06-07-2009, 04:52 AM
I think he's full of shit, his mother(R.I.P) was big time into education. He's just pandering to certain crowd.

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 05:10 AM
I think he's full of shit, his mother(R.I.P) was big time into education. He's just pandering to certain crowd.

IS HE PANDERIN? OR PIMPIN?

celticgrafix
06-07-2009, 06:42 AM
he's pimping who, these numerous artists he's stolen beats from?

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 06:45 AM
exactly....hes makin money off it

celticgrafix
06-07-2009, 06:46 AM
u seen that youtube video?, u got a crush on him?

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 07:05 AM
WHAT YOUTUBE VIDEO??? AND R U ASKING ME IF I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM? NO ACTUALLY I CANT STAND THE MOTHERFUCKER BUT HES MAKIN MONEY OFF THE SHIT SO DONT TALK FAG SHIT

BLKGSXR
06-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Did anyone else see this?
As a role-model to so many (God knows why!?!?!?????)
With so many problems with inner-city youth, what an ass.

Duhh, Uhh I don't read, right, But you ignorant fuckers give me more of your money. Go buy my book. I wouldn't read it myself, but I want your money.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.yahoo.com%2Fs%2Fnm%2F2009052 6%2Fmusic_nm%2Fus_kanyewest&ei=kSIrSsvLNN2ntgft7bG1CA&usg=AFQjCNEIby5vipxegIwWiJfKKomhLUGmmA

Pathetic waste of life!
Sad elevation of a moron to a role-model.

Hey hes being 100 percent real there though And to be honest he is going through a hard time in his life people may not believe it but he lost a parent wether it be 10 yrs or 1 week its hard trust!...Most of his music was inspired by his mother now since shes gone all he has is memories with her...So that why I dont care what people say bad about him I mean be serious-his mind isnt in the right spot you know so just let it go..One persons beliefs you cant change people...that dont want to change

a994
06-07-2009, 09:34 AM

IS HE PANDERIN? OR PIMPIN?

HOW ABOUT ELEVATING THE AUDIENCE FOR ONCE?

It would be cool to see someone trying to at least slow down the dumbing-down of America. But maybe that's just me.

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 09:35 AM
the only thing kanye west elevates is gay boners

2009AD
06-07-2009, 09:56 AM
Chris Rock said....

"You know the worst thing about niggers, the WORST thing about niggers?

"Niggers love to not know. Nothing makes a nigger happier than not knowing the answer to your question.

"'Hey man, what's the capital of Zaire?' 'Shoot, I don't know that shit! I'm just keeping it real, just keeping it real.' Yeah, you're keeping it real, real dumb.

"Niggers hate knowledge. Shit, if you're afraid a nigger will break into your house, and you wanna save your money, you know what you do? You put the money in a book. Cause niggers don't read. Books are like kryptonite to a nigger. 'Here's a book.' 'NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not a book!'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7b2oCYgfik

Helvis2012
06-07-2009, 10:57 AM
He has a good vocabulary. I would have pinned him as a prolific reader. Interesting.

I suppose......if you're referring to supermarket magazines.
Yes......I agree.

Alyssa87
06-07-2009, 11:39 AM
lol @ helvis & 2009^^

giovanni_hotel
06-07-2009, 10:01 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giovanni's_Room

My screen name is derived from James Baldwin's 2nd book, "Giovanni's Room".

A bi girlfriend blackmailed me into reading this book, which at the time I thought would be too gay for me to appreciate.

For raging hetero like myself(!!), she said just pretend Goivanni was a girl, and the book would read easier.

( Ironically, that would make Giovanni metaphorically speaking a TG!)

A beautiful, romantic, tragic novel, passionate without being sexually explicit, the book at times reads more like poetry than prose:

Pierre mumbled after a moment and, oddly enough, he blushed, which made him, in the light of the pale, rising sun, resemble a freshly fallen angel.

I was informed that the term, 'in the closet', originated from this book, since "Giovanni's room' was the only place the two main protagonists felt free from the world without judgment.

Looking back, this particular novel had a profound impact on my world view about gender, sexuality, and collective humanity.

The point is, books matter, and nothing engages the mind quite like the written word.

As a hip hop artist and someone who makes his living writing lyrical verse, it's beyond irresponsible for Mr. West to write a book that disses reading.

But as others have stated, on a personal level I don't think Kanye's head is in a good place. :cry:

TommyFoxtrot
06-09-2009, 02:09 AM
He looks like a lama always spitting between the gap in his jaw.

sugdaddie69
06-09-2009, 03:23 AM
A role model to millions,says who,you.Pleaseee,just because his music sells doesn't mean he a role model to anyone.It means they enjoy his music.MOST folks,including so-called urban youth have enough sense not to worship music artist,actors,sports players etc. as role models.You don't like Kanye thats fine,but you can't speak for anyone else,let alone millions.Shit,you're just as bad as Kanye,get over yourself.

EyeCumInPiece
06-09-2009, 04:17 AM
Hes not an asshole.

His fans are.

Quiet Reflections
06-09-2009, 04:27 AM
am i the only one that has always hated him from jump? i have never liked anything he has done.

TessTickles
06-09-2009, 04:33 AM
MOST folks,including so-called urban youth have enough sense not to worship music artist,actors,sports players etc. as role models.

You know, you're absolutely right. I have seen the documentaries of South Central, etc.
The urban youth looks up to the impala dragging, gun toting, 6 baby mama having, pharmaceutical selling, gang bangers.
Now, there is a well read group.
If it ain't written in krylon, it ain't getting read!

Quiet Reflections
06-09-2009, 04:44 AM
MOST folks,including so-called urban youth have enough sense not to worship music artist,actors,sports players etc. as role models.

You know, you're absolutely right. I have seen the documentaries of South Central, etc.
The urban youth looks up to the impala dragging, gun toting, 6 baby mama having, pharmaceutical selling, gang bangers.
Now, there is a well read group.
If it ain't written in krylon, it ain't getting read!
I sense your sarcasm there but still...... if you have seen the documentaries then you should know that a lot of those gang leaders are very well read. Its well proven that the best criminals are very smart be it formal education or otherwise.

laoda8
06-09-2009, 06:01 AM
perhaps more douchey than asshole.

2009AD
06-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Its well proven that the best criminals are very smart be it formal education or otherwise.

Is that why most of them end up in prison or killed by rivals? :roll:

Quiet Reflections
06-09-2009, 06:48 AM
Its well proven that the best criminals are very smart be it formal education or otherwise.

so you're telling me you think any idiot can be a drug kingpin or run a ponzi scheme? thats just not true. look at wall street too those criminals are very well educated, and in reference to the actual topic, nobody would listen to just any gang member and since a lot of them are killers how does one get to the top. Easy by being the smartest one. I'm sure you consider yourself smart but even a genius couldn't run a gang with book smarts. Your right criminals get caught but that doesn't make them uneducated just incarcerated.

giovanni_hotel
06-09-2009, 03:18 PM
There's a HUGE difference between intelligence and being educated, fam.

Sure, there are a lot of kids running the street who are intellectually gifted, but that intellect is raw, misdirected and unhoned.

Which is why so many end up dead or in jail.

drmindbender03
06-09-2009, 04:28 PM
I believe that there is a difference between being intelligent and being educated. Educated means that you have a certificate(s), diploma, trade(s), skill(s), and or degree(s) in a particular field or fields. Being intelligent means that you are able to make decisions in the real world that are considered to be wise. Schools and universities cannot teach intelligence in my opinion. We commonly refer to intelligence as "Common Sense".

Case in point, there was a guy in Georgia a few years back who was a pretty good commodities trader. He worked for a big firm Well, he had a bad trade or a few bad trades and lost tons of money. He killed his family and himself as a result.

Educated he was, intelligent he wasn't. An intelligent person would not have committed this act.

sugdaddie69
06-09-2009, 04:41 PM
I see this is another thread where idiots sit behind a computer to spout hate,usually on shit they no little about.I grew up in the worst public housing in Chicago,have never been to jail,graduated college
and make a good living.My role model was and still is my parents who worked their ass off to make a better way for their children.Not all urban youth pick pimps,ho's,rap artist,actors,and sport players as role model.Kanye wouldn't be as sucessful as he or any other sucessful rap artist is,if NON-Urban youth didn't purchase his shit.

2009AD
06-09-2009, 04:53 PM

so you're telling me you think any idiot can be a drug kingpin or run a ponzi scheme? thats just not true. look at wall street too those criminals are very well educated, and in reference to the actual topic, nobody would listen to just any gang member and since a lot of them are killers how does one get to the top. Easy by being the smartest one. I'm sure you consider yourself smart but even a genius couldn't run a gang with book smarts. Your right criminals get caught but that doesn't make them uneducated just incarcerated.

They are intelligent and ruthless enough to run a criminal operation, but eventually most get caught or are killed. Take John Gotti for example. Sure he was street smart, made millions, but in the end where did it get him? Locked up in prison. It's fairly simple, criminals may be intelligent enough to carry out crimes, but the lack the WISDOM to be law abidding.

JeniferTS
06-09-2009, 06:29 PM
kanye can lick my ass crack.

Quiet Reflections
06-09-2009, 06:31 PM
kanye can lick my ass crack.
i guess it wouldn't be to bad to be him

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Hopefully he'll commit suicide. We can only hope.

jjhill
06-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Kanye West!!!!

sugdaddie69
06-12-2009, 12:19 AM
These students wrote letters to most if not all pop,rock,rap,r&b,stars and either got no reply or were turned down by all,black,white,and hispanic,
except Kanye.I know this won't change the mind of those who choose to hate,but these children appreciated it.

sugdaddie69
06-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Chicago---Concert given for high school seniors/honor roll students.

jjhill
06-12-2009, 12:27 AM

As u said sug, so many artists would of turned that down. I remember when he hit up ever University in Illinois, for super cheap. He gives back, esp to home.

giovanni_hotel
06-12-2009, 02:15 AM
I believe that there is a difference between being intelligent and being educated. Educated means that you have a certificate(s), diploma, trade(s), skill(s), and or degree(s) in a particular field or fields. Being intelligent means that you are able to make decisions in the real world that are considered to be wise. Schools and universities cannot teach intelligence in my opinion. We commonly refer to intelligence as "Common Sense".

WHen I refer to intelligence, or raw intellect, I'm referring to how quickly one is able to process, assimilate, and apply input data. It goes a little bit further than having 'common sense' or 'wisdom'.

I will say that of the three, 'wisdom' is more valuable than 'common sense' or pure 'intelligence'.

Also, I feel that 'wisdom' is a subset of 'intelligence'; it's hard to be stunted intellectually and wise at the same time!! :shock:

TessTickles
06-12-2009, 04:23 AM

Could be nothing more than damage control. I'm sure he's heard (but I doubt he's read anything) feedback by now.

sugdaddie69
06-12-2009, 04:34 AM

Could be nothing more than damage control. I'm sure he's heard (but I doubt he's read anything) feedback by now.
Whatever it was ,it was a free concert for hundreds of kids,AFTER being turned down by hundred of other artists in the pop,rap,&rb business.