PDA

View Full Version : Swallow or Spit???

tgirlnatasha
06-07-2009, 12:54 AM
If you get cut by surprise when blowing a huge dick do you swallow or spit it out?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-07-2009, 01:41 AM
I wouldn't be cut by surprise and not know a guy was cumming. I pretty much could tell IF he was indeed near the end! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

pot
06-07-2009, 01:57 AM
I wouldn't be cut by surprise and not know a guy was cumming. I pretty much could tell IF he was indeed near the end! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTGthats one girl who just keeps getting sexier and sexier (sorry if that is taken offensiver - which is isnt ment to).

hotvegasguy26
06-07-2009, 02:00 AM
depends on if it tastes like chicken or meatloaf

scorpion
06-07-2009, 02:00 AM
When I suck cock, I am always ready to swallow.... :penis :penis

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-07-2009, 02:02 AM

~Kisses.

HTGthats one girl who just keeps getting sexier and sexier (sorry if that is taken offensiver - which is isnt ment to).

Not at all. Thank you pot! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

scorpion
06-07-2009, 02:19 AM
If you get cut by surprise when blowing a huge dick do you swallow or spit it out?

swallows or spits you tgirlnatasha

scorpion
06-07-2009, 02:23 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
dosent it feels more wonderful to suck all the way

giovanni_hotel
06-07-2009, 02:41 AM
Spitting IMO is highly disrespectful!!

Alyssa87
06-07-2009, 02:46 AM
I cant help but think back to 9th grade health class.

"Unprotected oral sex can lead to ______"

(correct answer)
A. Gonorrhea of the throat

http://z.hubpages.com/u/726944_f260.jpg

:shock: eek!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-07-2009, 04:37 AM
Lmao! :lol:

Be very scared!

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
06-07-2009, 09:45 AM

(correct answer)

:shock: eek!so you would rather have a rubber on before doing so?
With all the taste of latex in your mouth?

Alyssa87
06-07-2009, 09:57 AM
id rather remain alone in bed with my cam.lol

BLKGSXR
06-07-2009, 10:01 AM
id rather remain alone in bed with my cam.lolLmfao-ignoring the question tsk tsk.. lol :P :twisted:

daleach
06-07-2009, 10:27 AM

(correct answer)

Gotta use protection you don't want a fucked up throat or worse.

tsslutboy
06-07-2009, 10:34 AM
She is clean right. Iwould swallow and maybe share it with her if she a good girl.

Alyssa87
06-07-2009, 11:44 AM
id rather remain alone in bed with my cam.lolLmfao-ignoring the question tsk tsk.. lol :P :twisted:

sorry.

The taste of latex or painful viral contageous throat sores?
The latex.

BLKGSXR
06-07-2009, 12:05 PM

sorry.

The taste of latex or painful viral contageous throat sores?
The latex.Point made- Now i remember why I dont usually disagree with you... I lose

baileyandkc
06-07-2009, 03:40 PM
guess it comes down to your basic philosophy for living:

a. Live for today
b. Live for tomorrow
c. Don't have anything like that in your mouth.

giovanni_hotel
06-07-2009, 06:33 PM
ALyssa87, if you were in a monogamous, committed relationship, are you going to insist that your man wear skins before you down on him, and if you don't, are you gonna spit afterwards!??

Not to come off nosey, but I already went there!:)

Swallowing is another way of saying ' I vibe on you' without the waste of words!

jcinva
06-07-2009, 07:39 PM

(correct answer)

Greaaaaat.

And there's lunch.

Thank you, Alyssa. Thank you very much.

tgirlnatasha
06-07-2009, 09:18 PM
Ha cum on! Who likes to suck rubber stick? If you start to look for everything that can go wrong when enjoying life you'll find it and at this point what is the point??? By the way if you do your research there is not much chance to catch something from a good old BJ just don't wash your teeth or eat 2 hours before or after it, just use antiseptic mouthwash right after it!

rockabilly
06-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Dont talk w/ your mouth full Natasha ;)

tgirlnatasha
06-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Remember I'm a woman so I can do many things at once :wink:

llemming
06-10-2009, 04:54 AM
Thread title reminds me of the old joke:

Q: What's the difference between 'spit' and 'swallow'...?

A: 'Like' and 'Love'

tgirlnatasha
06-11-2009, 03:06 AM
Thread title reminds me of the old joke:

Q: What's the difference between 'spit' and 'swallow'...?

A: 'Like' and 'Love'

Love is the answer :twisted:

rockabilly
06-11-2009, 03:13 AM
Drink up Natasha. ;)

tubgirl
06-11-2009, 04:07 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

so fucking hot...

rockabilly
06-11-2009, 04:26 AM
Tubgirl your avatar is killin me lol. Is that a deleted scene from Stephen Kings "Misery" ? Instead of breaking his ankles she breaks his balls?

Nashvegas
06-11-2009, 07:08 AM
Can i request that gonorrhea picture never be posted here again? Anyone else with me on this??

JamesHunt
06-11-2009, 07:31 AM
the damage is done if you take it in your mouth. Keep your teeth klean, either that or swallow 8)

eclipsemint
06-11-2009, 12:00 PM
I can't read this thread without thinking about the line from Cameron Diaz's wacky character in Vanilla Sky.

(Cameron Diaz is upset with Tom Cruise, that he is breaking up with her because he has met Penelope Cruz's character)

Julie: Don't you know that when you sleep with someone, your body makes a promise whether you do or not.
Julie: I ate your cum...
Julie: Four times... it means something, David.

...right before she drives them both off the edge of the road and into a brick wall!!

Point is...you would have to have a very good reason to trust someone to ingest their bodily fluids.

To quote a medical website about HIV and STD:
What are the Risks of Oral Sex?
Risk is classified as either being documented (transmission that has actually occurred, been investigated, and documented in the scientific literature) or theoretical (passing an infection from one person to another is possible). While there is documented risk when having oral sex with an HIV infected partner the risk is much less than with anal or vaginal intercourse. This fact makes it very hard to calculate the actual risk with oral sex. Another factor that makes risk determination difficult is the fact that most people who engage in oral sex also engage in other types of sexual practices, namely vaginal and anal intercourse. Still, there have been document cases of HIV transmission strictly from oral sex.

Which Behaviors are the Riskiest?

Oral-Penile Contact (fellatio)
Theoretical Risk:With fellatio, there is a theoretical risk of transmission for the receptive partner because infected pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") fluid or semen can get into the mouth. For the insertive partner there is a theoretical risk of infection because infected blood from a partner's bleeding gums or an open sore could come in contact with a scratch, cut, or sore on the penis.

Documented Risk: Although the risk is many times less than anal or vaginal sex, HIV has been transmitted to receptive partners through fellatio, even in cases when insertive partners didn't ejaculate.

Helvis2012
06-11-2009, 06:51 PM

(correct answer)

Oh, man........that's rough.

tgirlnatasha
06-14-2009, 01:44 AM

(correct answer)

Oh, man........that's rough.
Ya party breaker :evil:

Helvis2012
06-14-2009, 07:50 AM
The end.

giovanni_hotel
06-14-2009, 08:48 AM
I can't read this thread without thinking about the line from Cameron Diaz's wacky character in Vanilla Sky.

(Cameron Diaz is upset with Tom Cruise, that he is breaking up with her because he has met Penelope Cruz's character)

Julie: Don't you know that when you sleep with someone, your body makes a promise whether you do or not.
Julie: I ate your cum...
Julie: Four times... it means something, David.

[/b]

Funny you should reference the quote from 'Vanilla Sky' about Cameron Diaz swallowing Tom Cruise's cum!!

I saw that movie with my aunt in Texas, and when Cameron said, " I ate your cum!!", I couldn't stop laughing!!

To this day my aunt still treats me like a huge perv! :wink: