PDA

View Full Version : [Take the TEST]Psychoanalyze Yourself

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Psychoanalyze Yourself

NO CHEATING! That will take all the fun out of it.
This is a very interesting test. Try it.

Have a pen and paper handy before you read any further. As soon as you read a question, write the answer right away.

Make sure to answer questions 1-10 before moving on...NO CHEATING!!

Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

8. What do you do with the cup?

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

10. How will you cross the water?

__________________________________________________ ___________

I'll post the other half (to get your answer/analysis) once people post and give their answers. So be patient! It's really a fun test!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Psychoanalyze Yourself

NO CHEATING! That will take all the fun out of it.
This is a very interesting test. Try it.

Have a pen and paper handy before you read any further. As soon as you read a question, write the answer right away.

Make sure to answer questions 1-10 before moving on...NO CHEATING!!

Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

__________________________________________________ ___________

I'll post the other half (to get your answer/analysis) once people post and give their answers. So be patient! It's really a fun test!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Okay, Hara, you're always good for this sort of thing, I'll play

1.Jenifer ( :oops: )
2. A fox
3. Stare at each other a while, it moves away into the forest
4. Large, stone, old, actually I have to be honest, I own it already....does this still count?
5. No.
6.On the table--red tablecloth, candlesticks, bowl of walnuts....around table, chairs, tiled floor
7. metal, rusty
8. I put it on a window-ledge
9. a pond outside a castle
10. I can't cross it, I have to walk around.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Well you really weren't being serious. :lol:
But just the same..look up the translation to your answers here:

http://bl.net/forwards/psychtest.html

~Kisses.

HTG

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Sorry in advance for not taking your test seriously Hara:

1. macshreach. ( :wink: )
2. bear.
3. i run while the bear looks at me like i'm crazy.
4. a huge mansion with everything i could dream of.
5. no.
6. i see machreach on the table(nude) and rose petals around the table.
7. paper.
8. throw it away.
9. a beautiful beach.
10. i won't be crossing it..i'll just be in it making babies with macshreach.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 08:06 PM

2. bear.
5. no.
7. paper.
8. throw it away.
9. a beautiful beach.

Jenifer, thank you so much, you just absolutely made my day. xxx

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 08:09 PM

2. bear.
5. no.
7. paper.
8. throw it away.
9. a beautiful beach.

That's one HUGE bouquet! I say that because on my test that's what I wrote. lol

Mines were:

1. Mom
2. deer
3. sense of sight 'eye contact'
4. Huge house mansion
5. No fence
6. big bouquet and table settings
7. gold
8. pick it up
9. the atlantic ocean
10. A boat

;)

LOL though@no.9 the size of my sexual desire! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 08:26 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

In my defence I will say I was trying very hard, it was just when the bit about the dream house came up that it kinda went "ping" and there it was. Sorry.

However, the test itself was pretty interesting, other than that.

Foxes are pretty small, and yup, I tend to not let problems get out of hand; that house is not petite, so whatever that means; I did include food on the table so I am not unhappy (true) disposition of the cup--I picked it up and put it on a ledge, which is interesting...That is one big pond...But of course I stayed dry....

I have done a lot of these tests, which are fun parlour games, and that was one of the most entertaining; thank you Hara.

PM'd you with something.

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 08:29 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

PM'd you with something.

:shock: hara, i think he's going to show you his huge bouquet..lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 08:33 PM
lol Nah, all I saw was his big house (no joke)! ;) Look's nice..

~Kisses.

HTG

LilWyte
06-05-2009, 09:19 PM
1. hara

2. bear

3. none

4. big but not a mansion

5. the backyard is

6. nothign on the table and chairs are around it

7. paper

8. throw it in the neighbors yard

9. big lake

10. boat

but on second thought about #10 if im at my dream house why am i goin across some water?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 09:25 PM
lol On 1&8 So you're going to throw me at your neighbors yard? :cry:

~Kisses.

HTG

LilWyte
06-05-2009, 09:28 PM
huhh it said where am i throwing the cup someone left on my lawn not where am i throwing the person im walkin wit lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 09:31 PM
From the link i gave on page one, here's how the answers were interpreted:

8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LilWyte
06-05-2009, 09:41 PM
oh damn lol well im sure my neighbors are nice ppl

Quiet Reflections
06-05-2009, 10:05 PM
a female friend of mine gave me this test at a bar about 2 years ago. She says you can only take it once because after you know the meanings of your choices your answers will change to suit you and wont be genuine

SarahG
06-06-2009, 01:05 AM

I'm walking with a friend [I'll leave the name out]

It's a crow.

Nothing.

Two story, if I had to guestimate ~3.5k sq-ft.

Yes, a really big black wrought iron fence.

Its a long rectangular mahogeny table, two matching chairs (one at each end), a brass light fixture hanging above the table, walls are dark burgundy, the room is otherwise undecorated and windowless, the table is set but otherwise empty. The floor is carpeted with a dark colored carpet, of a tight weave (not shag).

Strofoam.

Stump on it, crushing it.

It's a huge, dark swamp/wetland I can't see across

Why do I have to cross the water? I have no reason to cross the water, nothing tells me I have anything to use the cross the water- so I'd have to walk through it. But I'm not about to walk into a void I can't see across. I take the table out of the dining room, break off its legs and see if it floats. If it floats I then use the legs of the table as paddles and cross the water on the table I had to describe earlier. Actually scratch that, I still have no reason to cross the water- I don't know how to swim, I'm staying out of the fucking water. :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-06-2009, 01:12 AM
:lol: @10

SarahG, Did you check the results of those answers?

~Kisses.

HTG

SarahG
06-06-2009, 01:32 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I just checked it, I am not sure I'd trust their rational, but I get the jest of what they're saying.

I used to drive my therapists crazy with these things when I was little.

My favorite tests to mess with therapists were word association and the ink blots.

Ink blots were awesome: "Cool, you know what this looks like? I see another ink blot!"

I had to rehearse myself for word association tho, i.e.
Their word
Me: I
Their word
Me: Hate
Their word
Me: Waste/waisting
Their word:
Me: Time
Their word
Me: In therapy

That would usually be when they'd catch on, since I said two words.

I would also get enjoyment out of seeing how crazy I could make them think I really was. Ink blots were great about pretending to see mutilated bodies, explosions, and so on. I was rarely successful because I could only keep a straight face for so long.

foolish99
06-06-2009, 02:26 AM
I LOVE THIS STUFF

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with? My girlfriend, Veronica

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it? Racoon

We see eachother and it runs into bushes/leavres

enormous -- old english estate-- think the estate in The Mummy III

no -- just enormous grounds and gardens

table is bare but the table is enormous (long) with chairs all around
huge stone fireplace, richly carved
wood paneled walls
tapestries

ceramic

examine it and then leave it

huge lake, dark and tumultuous -- think lake michigan in october

I wont

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-06-2009, 02:34 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I just checked it, I am not sure I'd trust their rational, but I get the jest of what they're saying.

I used to drive my therapists crazy with these things when I was little.

My favorite tests to mess with therapists were word association and the ink blots.

Ink blots were awesome: "Cool, you know what this looks like? I see another ink blot!"

I had to rehearse myself for word association tho, i.e.
Their word
Me: I
Their word
Me: Hate
Their word
Me: Waste/waisting
Their word:
Me: Time
Their word
Me: In therapy

That would usually be when they'd catch on, since I said two words.

I would also get enjoyment out of seeing how crazy I could make them think I really was. Ink blots were great about pretending to see mutilated bodies, explosions, and so on. I was rarely successful because I could only keep a straight face for so long.

lol I've never been in therapy but I heard stories from people (both patient and therapist)..some are really funny others out of this world freakish! :lol: The best ones were normally from kids and teens.

~Kisses.

HTG

SarahG
06-06-2009, 05:32 AM
lol I've never been in therapy but I heard stories from people (both patient and therapist)..some are really funny others out of this world freakish! :lol: The best ones were normally from kids and teens.

~Kisses.

HTG

I went to a few schools in k-12 and they all put me in therapy at one point or another because my teachers didn't know what to make of me.

I can't really blame them for it, when it comes to stuff like that I can see siding on the side of caution.

Luckily the shrinks all had a sense of humor that didn't get me in trouble for my antics. I totally took advantage of it though, whenever I did anything bad and knew I was going to be caught, I would just turn myself in to the shrinks knowing they liked me and would make sure i wouldn't get in trouble (yea, I really was that calculating even in elementary school LOL ).

chishy
06-06-2009, 09:07 AM
1) a Hooker (TS, of course)
2) a Raccoon
3) none
4) yes
5) pasta, wine
6) metal - copper
7) take it inside the house
8) ocean
9) boat

MacShreach
06-06-2009, 11:36 AM
before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

LOL Hara you should do a thread just on how people see their dream house. I think it would be very interesting.

As for this one--methinks you have not factored in the upkeep, my friend.

A few years ago I interviewed a lady, very elderly, and one of what you might call the seriously landed gentry...Trust me, her house made that thing look suburban. Anyway, I arrive, ring the bell, and am taken, by a young woman in ordinary clothes, all the way through this magnificent pile, where everything--I kid you not--is covered in dust sheets, through corridor after corridor, to a little apartment where the lady herself was tucked up on a comfy sofa in front of a fire. Her room was about 16x24 feet, not more. We did the interview and I photographed her, then we got to talking about the house, so she showed me round--she was very fit and spry though she was over eighty. Eventually I asked her why she lived in the little apartment, which turned out to have once been the butler's quarters, when she had the whole of this truly magnificent home, and she just shook her head and said, "My boy, it's no life; you need a staff of twenty just to keep a place like this. It's part of a bygone age. I'm quite happy in my little apartment and to be honest I never even walk around the house any more, except when someone like you comes to visit."

I thought it was interesting. I did like her, too, a lot. She had literally had it all--the fortune, the society life--but she knew the measure of her contentment. It struck me that that was a good understanding to have.

lupinIII
06-06-2009, 12:13 PM

Do I have to walk with someone?

Black labrador

Gesture it towards me, then pat its head.

Average 2-3 bedroom house. Something that's common in Sydney's inner-west suburbs. Semi-detached style.

Front yard, knee-high brick wall, backyard taller fence, +8 ft

On; a newspaper, a couple of books/magazines, Around; some chairs, what else do people put around tables?

Plastic

I don't make a habit of interacting with common garbage.

A lake, surrounded by mountains.

Must I? I guess swim.

Is this a good time to point out that a lot of psychoanalysis is all but completely disavowed in psychological study?

Fox
06-06-2009, 01:25 PM

My girl.

A fox.

I just study his actions and leave him be.

The house is a 2-story 4 bed, 3 bath, nice square footage, long driveway, porch, nice sized front and backyard for the kids and room for possible expansion.

Yes.

I see my fam having a meal and talking with fresh fruits in a bowl at the center.

Porcelain.

Inspect it, and if it's drinkable, wash it and put up. If not, sit somewhere outside until I decide if I want to keep it for something or not.

A pond.

Buy a small 2-man boat.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-06-2009, 06:16 PM

LOL Hara you should do a thread just on how people see their dream house. I think it would be very interesting.

A few years ago I interviewed a lady, very elderly, and one of what you might call the seriously landed gentry...Trust me, her house made that thing look suburban. Anyway, I arrive, ring the bell, and am taken, by a young woman in ordinary clothes, all the way through this magnificent pile, where everything--I kid you not--is covered in dust sheets, through corridor after corridor, to a little apartment where the lady herself was tucked up on a comfy sofa in front of a fire. Her room was about 16x24 feet, not more. We did the interview and I photographed her, then we got to talking about the house, so she showed me round--she was very fit and spry though she was over eighty. Eventually I asked her why she lived in the little apartment, which turned out to have once been the butler's quarters, when she had the whole of this truly magnificent home, and she just shook her head and said, "My boy, it's no life; you need a staff of twenty just to keep a place like this. It's part of a bygone age. I'm quite happy in my little apartment and to be honest I never even walk around the house any more, except when someone like you comes to visit."

I thought it was interesting. I did like her, too, a lot. She had literally had it all--the fortune, the society life--but she knew the measure of her contentment. It struck me that that was a good understanding to have.

lol What a very interesting story Machreach. I always have a soft spot for the elderly's. Grew up close to both my Grandparents on mom's and dad's side. I meet a lot of them with the work that I do and some have really interesting stories to tell. I try to be a good listener and engage them in conversation and see how they're lives were like. But I do not think I'd like to reach the age of 80 or 70's even seeing what they go through at that age, you know?

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
06-06-2009, 07:18 PM

lol What a very interesting story Machreach. I always have a soft spot for the elderly's. Grew up close to both my Grandparents on mom's and dad's side. I meet a lot of them with the work that I do and some have really interesting stories to tell. I try to be a good listener and engage them in conversation and see how they're lives were like. But I do not think I'd like to reach the age of 80 or 70's even seeing what they go through at that age, you know?

~Kisses.

HTG

Yes, Hara, I do know, and it scares the living shit out of me.

OEMEnemyNum1
06-06-2009, 07:26 PM
I don't like this one. According to what I did I have an open personality yes. But I am also very worried, completely unambitious, have very fragile relationships, and am a complete sex addict.

At least it's not all bad.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-06-2009, 07:55 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Yes, Hara, I do know, and it scares the living shit out of me.

True. Imagine, what we trannies are faced with and eventually looking forward to IF we reached that age? The NOTEBOOK (the movie) was cute..but still, It's bloody scary. I don't think I'd want to sit in some elderly facility and be that age! Noone of the girls here does, I'm sure of it..

~Kisses.

HTG

buckjohnson
08-31-2009, 05:34 PM

my mom

bear

Nothing.

one room flat

yes

Its a long rectangular mahogeny table,4 chairs with pics of my family around it. a carpet is underneath it.

glass

pick it up and look into it

lake

swim