PDA

View Full Version : An honest question to all the ladies?

Silcc69
06-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Now who on here can actually cook? Now when I say cook I don't mean microwaving a TV dinner I mean somebody that can actually cook some real good food. Like you moms or grandma taught you are you went a culinary school.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Yes I can cook a few dishes! Thanks mom!! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 06:11 PM
i made myself learn, of course with the help of my mother, because eating out all the time can be expensive plus, home cooked foods are the best..i'm not a pro or anything though..i make mostly latin dishes(dominican style). YUMMY!

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Now who on here can actually cook? Now when I say cook I don't mean microwaving a TV dinner I mean somebody that can actually cook some real good food. Like you moms or grandma taught you are you went a culinary school.

Why is this just for the ladies? I enjoy cooking and can assure anyone whom I invite for dinner that they will not be unhappy with the food.

My mother was quite firm in her belief that she should not send her sons out into the world incapable of looking after themselves. A good philosophy, if you ask me.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 06:13 PM
i made myself learn, of course with the help of my mother, because eating out all the time can be expensive plus, home cooked foods are the best..i'm not a pro or anything though..i make mostly latin dishes(dominican style). YUMMY!

That is so true.

Btw, Dominican papi's are yummy! lol

Now back on topic! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 06:13 PM

Mmmmm....Jenifer, you wouldn't care to share a couple of recipes, would you?

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 06:14 PM

Dominican papi's are yummy!

tell me about it girl..and it's sad because dominican is in my blood and i haven't been with a dominican man yet :(

yet being the keyword :twisted:

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 06:19 PM

oh, i'd love to share :wink:

Silcc69
06-05-2009, 06:25 PM

Why is this just for the ladies? I enjoy cooking and can assure anyone whom I invite for dinner that they will not be unhappy with the food.

My mother was quite firm in her belief that she should not send her sons out into the world incapable of looking after themselves. A good philosophy, if you ask me.

That is good for you but I could give a rats ass if a guy can cook or not. No offense btw.

flabbybody
06-05-2009, 06:27 PM
when I watch Rachel Ray on TV it doesn't look that complicated
the hard part is knowing how to buy the stuff in the supermarket.
I'm lost when I leave the cookie isle

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 06:32 PM

Dominican papi's are yummy!

tell me about it girl..and it's sad because dominican is in my blood and i haven't been with a dominican man yet :(

yet being the keyword :twisted:

Well get one to be IN ya soon! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 06:42 PM

oh, i'd love to share :wink:

LOL You're a tease :lol: :lol:

yosi
06-05-2009, 08:48 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I've been a chef for few years and can make a great "lapu lapu"
does it count? :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 08:50 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I've been a chef for few years and can make a great "lapu lapu"
does it count? :lol:

Um, not really crazy about 'fish' lol but sure id try it! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

SarahG
06-06-2009, 01:09 AM

A few years ago all I could do is burn anything beyond use, even toast.

Since then I've picked up a few things that I can do without totally butchering them. But, if I had to cook everything for a week I wouldn't be able to go a week without repeating what I've done.

Alyssa87
06-06-2009, 02:28 AM
My mom was a 'party girl' (to say it nicely) most of my childhood.
I took an interest in Martin Yan and the FoodNetwork in its infancy.
I picked up on a lot of stuff.

I've been doing pretty much ALL the cooking in my house since i was 12.

i'm really good.

jaycanuck
06-06-2009, 02:49 AM
My mom was a 'party girl' (to say it nicely) most of my childhood.
I took an interest in Martin Yan and the FoodNetwork in its infancy.
I picked up on a lot of stuff.

I've been doing pretty much ALL the cooking in my house since i was 12.

i'm really good.

will you marry me?

Alyssa87
06-06-2009, 02:55 AM
got that ring in the penny jar still?

jaycanuck
06-06-2009, 02:58 AM
hahaha. Not good enough for you. :)

Alyssa87
06-06-2009, 03:01 AM
damn good answer!

RubyTS
06-06-2009, 03:04 AM
im still learning. Bought a bunch of cookbooks that are collecting dust, but i can make a MEAN lasagna and im realyl good with breakfast.

BLKGSXR
06-06-2009, 03:05 AM
hahaha. Not good enough for you. :)dont underestimate yourself especially with alyssa she isnt anyone lol heh heh. nah shes cool people...

Alyssa87
06-06-2009, 03:05 AM
hahaha. Not good enough for you. :)dont underestimate yourself especially with alyssa she isnt anyone lol heh heh. nah shes cool people...

WOOOOW :shock:

BLKGSXR
06-06-2009, 03:07 AM

WOOOOW :shock:you act like dont know im a fool lol...Alyssa im just kidding.

jaycanuck
06-06-2009, 03:09 AM
actually i just cleaned out my penny jar..it looks scuffed. I don't know...i think the gold is real.

jaycanuck
06-06-2009, 03:13 AM
im still learning. Bought a bunch of cookbooks that are collecting dust, but i can make a MEAN lasagna and im realyl good with breakfast.

bfast. Best meal of the day. :)

BLKGSXR
06-06-2009, 03:16 AM
when I watch Rachel Ray on TV it doesn't look that complicated
the hard part is knowing how to buy the stuff in the supermarket.
I'm lost when I leave the cookie isleat least are they Oreos?
lol
I like to cook,depends on what I like to eat that day.

giovanni_hotel
06-06-2009, 03:54 AM
Every time I've been whupped over some pussy, it was always a female who knew her way around a kitchen.

I used to mess with this down SOuth white chick back in the day who after a night of clubbing, would bring back three or for friends to her crib and whip up an IHOP menu.

Biscuits, waffles, pancakes, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, etc.

It was a trip because she was drunk off her ass too, and would float around the kitchen making food magically appear on top of her stove.

Cooking is the lost are of seduction that more women IMO would be better off learning.

yosi
06-06-2009, 05:26 AM
Cooking is the lost art of seduction

yes it is 8)

Alyssa87
06-06-2009, 05:28 AM
Cooking is the lost art of seduction

yes it is 8)

*looks @ avatar*

now replaced with assfucking

RubyTS
06-06-2009, 10:24 AM