PDA

View Full Version : How far does the TS thing go?

deee757
06-05-2009, 04:22 AM
After a near death experience with MacShreach, it caused one to ponder……. How far does this TS stuff go? Like, in my culture, we take our women serious. So if someone threatens our women, every male is involved. So does every male get involved if one of our males decided to become a s TS? Ok, and like If I have a little brother that I used to beat up, do I have to stop if he decides to become a TS? What If I am a little brother of a TS, is he exonerated form having to make me tough and showing me the world? My mother taught me not to hit girls, so as a result when I have been punched and slapped by girls, I try to defend my self, but I never hit a girl. So if a TS who is 6-0 160 pounds hits me am I not supposed to retaliate? Just some questions, im really confused about the rules for ts vs. the rules vs. women.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 04:29 AM
TS are women so the same thing applies as you would any genetic women. However, I think if a TS in question exhibit the aggression of the male kind, all bets are off. I think any TS that acts like a man is only asking for it If you ask me. Women are verbal, some are physical but..sometimes the combination of the two agitates the guys even more. If it helps, just walk away and avoid the drama.

~Kisses.

HTG

deee757
06-05-2009, 04:32 AM
TS are women so the same thing applies as you would any genetic women. However, I think if a TS in question exhibit the aggression of the male kind, all bets are off. I think any TS that acts like a man is only asking for it If you ask me. Women are verbal, some are physical but..sometimes the combination of the two agitates the guys even more. If it helps, just walk away and avoid the drama.

~Kisses.

HTG

Well simply put, a woman slaps me, a ts slaps me, how should i respond in both situations

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 04:34 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Well simply put, a woman slaps me, a ts slaps me, how should i respond in both situations

Curse the bitch and walk away? No one really wins in an altercation much less getting physical. When cops are called in, she is still a woman. You lose?

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
06-05-2009, 04:36 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I wouldn't smack either. Even tho on Jerry years ago, I seen a transgendered individual fighting a male, and she kept saying "What I'm a man hit me, I'm a man hit me" had me all confused at a young age lol.

deee757
06-05-2009, 04:38 AM
lol, sorry to say if a TS hits me, Im knocking his/her ass out. I have always lived by the code not to hit women, and my mother reinforced that. I think mom would give me a pass on that one

GIRUGAMESH
06-05-2009, 04:38 AM

trolling detected.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 04:39 AM
lol then why the heck are you asking people advice for when you've already made up your mind?

You crazy! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
06-05-2009, 04:42 AM
Mannnn it's some girls on here, I can't even imagine hitting at all. Well hitting as in punching lol. Now if we're talking about a guy in a wig or something that would be different. But yea I can't hit women.

deee757
06-05-2009, 04:43 AM

trolling detected.

I have asked on many occasions on this thread but i never get an answer. What is the definition of trolling, and why is it only brought up when The TS's up here are asked to give intelligent input instead of worshiping them?

deee757
06-05-2009, 04:45 AM
Mannnn it's some girls on here, I can't even imagine hitting at all. Well hitting as in punching lol. Now if we're talking about a guy in a wig or something that would be different. But yea I can't hit women.

How do u determine the difference?

Quiet Reflections
06-05-2009, 04:46 AM
After a near death experience with MacShreach, it caused one to ponder……. How far does this TS stuff go? Like, in my culture, we take our women serious. So if someone threatens our women, every male is involved. So does every male get involved if one of our males decided to become a s TS? Ok, and like If I have a little brother that I used to beat up, do I have to stop if he decides to become a TS? What If I am a little brother of a TS, is he exonerated form having to make me tough and showing me the world? My mother taught me not to hit girls, so as a result when I have been punched and slapped by girls, I try to defend my self, but I never hit a girl. So if a TS who is 6-0 160 pounds hits me am I not supposed to retaliate? Just some questions, im really confused about the rules for ts vs. the rules vs. women.
wrong or right you can always fight your siblings(Bare Knuckle rules). as for a stranger i believe Marquess of Queensberry rules always apply

deee757
06-05-2009, 04:49 AM
wrong or right you can always fight your siblings(Bare Knuckle rules). as for a stranger i believe Marquess of Queensberry rules always apply

lol, so if one of these Ts's was my brother I could still put them in a headlock until they pass out?

deee757
06-05-2009, 04:56 AM
lol then why the heck are you asking people advice for when you've already made up your mind?

You crazy! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Cause i could be wrong

jjhill
06-05-2009, 04:57 AM

Well a man in a wig (cross dresser), normally just throw on a wig to get fuck. They usually don't live their lives as women. They sometimes have a wife and children at home. 23-7 manly.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 04:59 AM

You crazy! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Cause i could be wrong

Yeah but that wasn't the point. The point was you're going to do it anyways (regardless what people say in this thread)?

~Kisses.

HTG

deee757
06-05-2009, 05:00 AM

Well a man in a wig (cross dresser), normally just throw on a wig to get fuck. They usually don't live their lives as women. They sometimes have a wife and children at home. 23-7 manly.

lol, not trying to put u on the spot, (maybe I am) if they slap u what do you do? lol yall have to admit this is worth talking about

Quiet Reflections
06-05-2009, 05:03 AM
hell yeah because if hes anything like my brother he would get you first if you didn't get him.Shit My sister(very tough ex-army girl) will still sneak up on me and throw a punch when she gets a chance.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-05-2009, 05:03 AM

Umm, how about tg's (umbrella term) that got natural long hair, don't got wives and kids? And lived somewhat 50-50 full time/part time aka..just starting out to transition?

~Kisses.

HTG

deee757
06-05-2009, 05:04 AM

You crazy! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Cause i could be wrong

Yeah but that wasn't the point. The point was you're going to do it anyways (regardless what people say in this thread)?

~Kisses.

HTG

Yea, but my way of dealing with it can be wrong, which is the cause of discussion. Thats the way I see it before the discussion, does not mean i can not learn from my peers. 99 percent of bad decisions were made without prior discussion- Lao Tzu

jjhill
06-05-2009, 05:12 AM

lol, not trying to put u on the spot, (maybe I am) if they slap u what do you do? lol yall have to admit this is worth talking about

Luckily I never ever got slapped or hit by a female. Not even my mom. But if I did, I would run. It's a lose lose situation. I rather get laughed at for running away instead of fighting a woman

deee757
06-05-2009, 05:14 AM

Luckily I never ever got slapped or hit by a female. Not even my mom. But if I did, I would run. It's a lose lose situation. I rather get laughed at for running away instead of fighting a woman

Now i will agree with that, cause here in VA u hit a woman you are goping under the jail. however........ this is a different situation

jjhill
06-05-2009, 05:14 AM

Umm, how about tg's (umbrella term) that got natural long hair, don't got wives and kids? And lived somewhat 50-50 full time/part time aka..just starting out to transition?

~Kisses.

HTG

I wouldn't hit back. If the person mentally feel and carry themselves as a women I wouldn't hit back. I don't think it's the physical attributes that determines if a person is male or female.

GIRUGAMESH
06-05-2009, 05:51 AM
What is this strange magic you talk of called 'trolling'?

I can't figure out google.com can you please fall into my obvious trap so I can get e-attention from the girls I claim not to like by inciting them into my unending illogical trollfest that will clog up the front page? My internet character is a tough guy who would knock out a girl, so I'm hoping they'll all reply to my thread so I can feel important.

My threads are so A++, would read again.

arnie666
06-05-2009, 07:12 AM
I would never actually punch a woman. It would be to me like hitting a child, completely out of order. . But out on the street though,there are women who can easily fight like men. My cousin ended up in court because a group of them badly beat up his friend and one had stabbed him. My cousin ,who's even taller than me at six foot 4 and about 16 stone just waded in there and started knocking them out, two had to go to hospital.Women don't act how they used to . The cops came and arrested him,none of the girls and the knife disappeared though my cousin mate had to go to intensive care in hospital.... and my cousin ended up with a court date.Plus the cops gave him a hiding in an alleyway on the way to the station for being a 'woman beater'. Fortunately the girls decided not to give evidence on the day and didn't turn up ,they all got food poisoning apparently and it was thrown out.

Floyd R
06-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Being a NYC resident I'm almost certain you have encountered manly looking women during your travels. I'm referring to those women that are physically ugly, have a masculine build, and have very manly mannerisms. They require you to give them a second look to make sure they are women. If that type of woman were to hit you, would you hit back?

~Kisses.

HTG

I wouldn't hit back. If the person mentally feel and carry themselves as a women I wouldn't hit back. I don't think it's the physical attributes that determines if a person is male or female.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 10:06 AM
me and my brother are much closer since my transition. We used to always go at it physically. Now he feels bad for treating me the way he did. I love our relationship now

as far as the smacking thing, if u would even consider smacking a ts, then i dont doubt that you'd beat a woman either. Seem u don't view trannies as women at all, which is a shame especially if u call yourself an admirer. I'd hate to find out i slept with a guy who thinks this way. Girls and trannies both go slap happy sometimes, now if she punched u in the face, then i'd understand lol (But of course if she did u must have given her good reason, chris breezy!)

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 10:27 AM
if u would even consider smacking a ts, then i dont doubt that you'd beat a woman either.

I agree. A woman is a woman is a woman. Full stop.

As I read through this thread I kept having two phrases pop up in my mind-- "the OP is a troll," and "obvious bait thread;" but proceeding, again, on the assumption that the OP has really not got clue one about transsexual women, and his problem really is ignorance, then I will give this outline as to how he should behave.

It is wrong to ever, hit a woman except, (and it is a big exception I admit,) if the man feels at immediate risk of severe or life threatening injury, which is probably not going to happen unless the woman is armed, in which case, unless the man has actual training in martial arts or unarmed combat, the best course of action is distance, quickly. There are no other exceptions.

Transwomen are women; therefore it is wrong to ever hit a transwoman. There is nothing more to say.

If the OP needs a scientific, (rather than the obvious one of proper behaviour, which should be enough) reason to treat transwomen with the respect he should treat any woman, the effect of feminising hormones is not just to move body fat, it atrophies muscle tissue in the upper arms and torso particularly (which is why female bodybuilders take testosterone.)

To the OP--if you don't want to continue to appear as a complete twat, you will have to make one significant elevation to your level of consciousness--and that is to accept, for once and for all, that transwomen are women, end of story.

Gosh, you know, you might even find some attractive.

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 11:25 AM
if u would even consider smacking a ts, then i dont doubt that you'd beat a woman either.

As I read through this thread I kept having two phrases pop up in my mind-- "the OP is a troll," and "obvious bait thread;" but proceeding, again, on the assumption that the OP has really not got clue one about transsexual women, and his problem really is ignorance, then I will give this outline as to how he should behave.

It is wrong to ever, hit a woman except, (and it is a big exception I admit,) if the man feels at immediate risk of severe or life threatening injury, which is probably not going to happen unless the woman is armed, in which case, unless the man has actual training in martial arts or unarmed combat, the best course of action is distance, quickly. There are no other exceptions.

Transwomen are women; therefore it is wrong to ever hit a transwoman. There is nothing more to say.

If the OP needs a scientific, (rather than the obvious one of proper behaviour, which should be enough) reason to treat transwomen with the respect he should treat any woman, the effect of feminising hormones is not just to move body fat, it atrophies muscle tissue in the upper arms and torso particularly (which is why female bodybuilders take testosterone.)

To the OP--if you don't want to continue to appear as a complete twat, you will have to make one significant elevation to your level of consciousness--and that is to accept, for once and for all, that transwomen are women, end of story.

:claps :claps :claps

deee757
06-05-2009, 11:57 AM
What is this strange magic you talk of called 'trolling'?

I can't figure out google.com can you please fall into my obvious trap so I can get e-attention from the girls I claim not to like by inciting them into my unending illogical trollfest that will clog up the front page? My internet character is a tough guy who would knock out a girl, so I'm hoping they'll all reply to my thread so I can feel important.

My threads are so A++, would read again.

Well, being that your only contribution to the board is a slim shady and Borat video. point taken. And just for the record, never hit a woman in my life.

deee757
06-05-2009, 12:03 PM

I just asked some questions, this is a discussion forum. The thread evoked some thought, has nothing to do with respect. Its funny that I only get accused of "trolling" by the males up here, (the same males at that). The Ts's give their thoughts and opinions. The cure for ignorance is asking questions. As for respectable behavior, I have never called you any names, yet you continue to fire all sorts of verbal shots at me and I have never retaliated. I wont sink to that level, im just pointing out the hypocrisy in your statement.

deee757
06-05-2009, 12:15 PM
me and my brother are much closer since my transition. We used to always go at it physically. Now he feels bad for treating me the way he did. I love our relationship now

as far as the smacking thing, if u would even consider smacking a ts, then i dont doubt that you'd beat a woman either. Seem u don't view trannies as women at all, which is a shame especially if u call yourself an admirer. I'd hate to find out i slept with a guy who thinks this way. Girls and trannies both go slap happy sometimes, now if she punched u in the face, then i'd understand lol (But of course if she did u must have given her good reason, chris breezy!)

Which goes back to the original question, how far does it go? Ok, I was once hit by a girl, and my girlfriend intervened. Do i get her to intervene if I get into it with a TS? Question I asked before, If my TS sister get beat up by a man does the whole family come in trucks to her defense? And we are only focusing on the physical aspect. I asked before, what if my big brother is a TS, has her responsiblilities changed? Or what if my dad becomes a TS, does his role change? I know the guys are going to crucify me for these questions, but its some things I was thinking about.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 12:16 PM
never hit a woman in my life.

yet.....

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
how bad does it look if a guy on the street fights a tranny ask yourself that..... i

if its that serious get another ts to do the fighting for u

A female cant fight a ts and a guy cant either. Wouldnt be fair

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 12:23 PM
if i had a an altercation with a guy i'd get my brother to handle it. If i had a problem with a female i'd get my sister. Fortunately i dont have to cuz every1 loves me :) But if i get into it w a ts trust and believe.... i got this!

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 12:27 PM
if i had a an altercation with a guy i'd get my brother to handle it. If i had a problem with a female i'd get my sister. Fortunately i dont have to cuz every1 loves me :) But if i get into it w a ts trust and believe.... i got this!

bring it on bitch! :wink:

deee757
06-05-2009, 12:28 PM
how bad does it look if a guy on the street fights a tranny ask yourself that..... i

So I cant hit her back, my girl cant hit her cause she would get annihilated, so the TS pretty much has amnesty. And just the thought of hitting a TS, puts a person in the same category as all the men all over the country that abuse women. My only option is to get another TS (i dont know any TS') to defend my honor. Sounds like a raw deal.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 12:29 PM
then dont give the ts a reason to smack u n you're good to go ;)

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 12:30 PM

*wrapping hair and pulling out the vaseline*

deee757
06-05-2009, 12:33 PM
then dont give the ts a reason to smack u n you're good to go ;)

but you admit that it sounds crazy

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 12:36 PM
GG attacking TS in the mall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msV1WGzbVeg

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 12:37 PM

*wrapping hair and pulling out the vaseline*

girl forget the vaseline, where's the green jello??

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 12:40 PM

it sounds crazier that ur on here asking a hypothetical question about violence towards a transwoman

deee757
06-05-2009, 12:55 PM

it sounds crazier that ur on here asking a hypothetical question about violence towards a transwoman

the question had more aspects than just violence, the violence aspect is the only aspect you chose to respond too

deee757
06-05-2009, 12:59 PM
GG attacking TS in the mall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msV1WGzbVeg

crazy, even crazier is the comments people left

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 01:03 PM

So I cant hit her back, my girl cant hit her cause she would get annihilated, so the TS pretty much has amnesty. And just the thought of hitting a TS, puts a person in the same category as all the men all over the country that abuse women. My only option is to get another TS (i dont know any TS') to defend my honor. Sounds like a raw deal.

Whoaaaaa, horsey! Whooaaa right there!

Before you take this any further you do (as I keep telling you) owe it to yourself to do some more research. Maybe this is what you're doing....Well, it might work, but it will come with much slapstick.
:lol:

You NEED to appraise the level of harm that violence to transwomen does. We have only in the last months seen yet ANOTHER high-profile case where a woman was murdered for no other reason than because her she was transsexual. A lot of people here, myself included, are very angry about this. Lord alone knows how the girls feel-- angry, afraid and suspicious, I would imagine, just for starters. As a man I just get livid at men who think it's all right to abuse transsexual women because of some creepy logic they have, and ESPECIALLY the ones who think violence is all right. I'm not saying you think that way; I'm trying to explain where I come from.

Violence against transgender people is widespread and frequently incredibly vicious. I don't have time right now to dig up links for you, but I will later; meantime search "Gwen Araujo." Gwen's story is, unfortunately, typical.

You seem like an honest guy looking for answers but you have to understand that in a place like this, questions that might seem to you quite reasonable if asked amongst a bunch of men are not, because there are women present. Women who all to often have been on the receiving end of male aggression. Violence against women (trans and otherwise; but obviously trans is important here) is a real trigger-point here.

Transwomen, believe me, and transgender people generally, are the ones who get the raw deal. Seriously.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 01:05 PM
i remember one time(here i go with my stories again)

I was in providence RI in the mall and there was a major hip hop concert w lil wayne and a bunch of other artists going down that weekend. I was in CVS with another ts and a gay boy, and a guy walks in and smiles @ me real hard so i smile back. Now mind u im just standing at the register with my friends waiting to purchase my facewash and toothpaste and i guess his friend walks in and he's GRILLING me. The first guy is stil cheesing and the second guy starts saying "thats a man" but mind u, REALLY LOUD! I was embarassed cuz everyone was looking at me.

I let it slidfe the first time, but he kept saying it louder and louder and the store was very crowded. My palms were all sweaty and shyt and i started getting angry. So i turned around and i started going off on him, telling him "did u fuck me? No right, so how the fuck u know what i got between my legs?" Honestly i was so upset i dont remember any of his replies, all i know is he started getting in my face and this guy was HUGE! Now he was black (lol arent they always) so i felt, if he's gonna use a derrogatory term to refer to my gender imma use one to refer to his race. So i said "if im a man, then ur fucking monkey!" Our chests were practically touching at this point, and he was digging his hands in his pants to let me know he had a gun. Then he said "What did u say?" And ii repeated slowly, "If im a man then u r a m o n k e y!" He started wispering, lets take this outside. At this EVERYONE was watching. I told him "honey my id says female i will call the cops and all i have to say is white woman, black man and who do u think is gonna be missing the concert tonight?" He walked away and started mutterring stuff and i kept going off, telling him to clim a tree and eat a banana etc. My friends were like "WORK BITCH!" Giving me props for standing up 4 myself. The woman in front of me was like "what was that about?" i told he he was calling me a man. She was clueless to my Tea wich made it pretty funny

But it was funny seeing that huge dude step to lil ol me like it was gonna make him so gangster to beat up a ts. lmao

ps i can laugh about it now, but things could have gone down very differently, and i will never forget how that situation made me feel. Also his friend still kept smiling at me, but never stood up for me or told his homeboy to back off

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 01:15 PM

I was in providence RI in the mall and there was a major hip hop concert w lil wayne and a bunch of other artists going down that weekend. I was in CVS with another ts and a gay boy, and a guy walks in and smiles @ me real hard so i smile back. Now mind u im just standing at the register with my friends waiting to purchase my facewash and toothpaste and i guess his friend walks in and he's GRILLING me. The first guy is stil cheesing and the second guy starts saying "thats a man" but mind u, REALLY LOUD! I was embarassed cuz everyone was looking at me.

I let it slidfe the first time, but he kept saying it louder and louder and the store was very crowded. My palms were all sweaty and shyt and i started getting angry. So i turned around and i started going off on him, telling him "did u fuck me? No right, so how the fuck u know what i got between my legs?" Honestly i was so upset i dont remember any of his replies, all i know is he started getting in my face and this guy was HUGE! Now he was black (lol arent they always) so i felt, if he's gonna use a derrogatory term to refer to my gender imma use one to refer to his race. So i said "if im a man, then ur fucking monkey!" Our chests were practically touching at this point, and he was digging his hands in his pants to let me know he had a gun. Then he said "What did u say?" And ii repeated slowly, "If im a man then u r a m o n k e y!" He started wispering, lets take this outside. At this EVERYONE was watching. I told him "honey my id says female i will call the cops and all i have to say is white woman, black man and who do u think is gonna be missing the concert tonight?" He walked away and started mutterring stuff and i kept going off, telling him to clim a tree and eat a banana etc. My friends were like "WORK BITCH!" Giving me props for standing up 4 myself. The woman in front of me was like "what was that about?" i told he he was calling me a man. She was clueless to my Tea wich made it pretty funny

But it was funny seeing that huge dude step to lil ol me like it was gonna make him so gangster to beat up a ts. lmao

ps i can laugh about it now, but things could have gone down very differently, and i will never forget how that situation made me feel. Also his friend still kept smiling at me, but never stood up for me or told his homeboy to back off

he was just a punk ass bitch..i'm glad u stood up for yourself..hopefully next time he'll rethink things before trying it with another ts..i'm sure he gagged, didn't expect you to say something.

it really pisses me off though..it's like how does MY life affect YOU in any way? it doesn't.

giovanni_hotel
06-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Dude deserved it, Ruby!!

That bullshit is beyond fucked up, and more evidence that too many punks have access to firerms.

But damn, we gotta go there with the monkey drop??

Guess so, because that shit still will fuck with a Negro's mind.

Not a critique of you at all, babe, 'cause at the time IMO you were entitled to say whatever, but I think it's also part of the reason I've lost my taste for eating bananas and watermelon over the years, especially in mixed company. LOL

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 01:32 PM
it was a very uncomfortable situation
i dont understand why any 1 would get so mad at someone else chooses to live their life as they please
or seeing it as a way to entertain other people

Some people make friends by just talking shyt about every1 else. People find them enjoyable to be arround i guess, i dont promote that type of behavior nor do i have any friends like that, they are all positive influences

i guess he saw an easy opportunity to make his friend laugh, little did he know his friend was down. Thats y i tend to avoid black guys when they are in a group. I was shaking for hours after that lil ordeal it was kinda traumatic but we can only take but so much

im honestly surprised u dont see more gun wielding trannies on the news going off on a massacre spree (lol)

giovanni_hotel
06-05-2009, 01:40 PM
Thats y i tend to avoid black guys when they are in a group.

im honestly surprised u dont see more gun wielding trannies on the news going off on a massacre spree (lol)

Sighhh.. My momma does too.

Personally, I don't avoid brothas who roll deep, but I am 'aware' of the situation, if you know what I mean.

And the tranny with a gun and a bad attitude sounds like a future Tarantino movie :twisted:

PEACE

jjhill
06-05-2009, 01:55 PM
Being a NYC resident I'm almost certain you have encountered manly looking women during your travels. I'm referring to those women that are physically ugly, have a masculine build, and have very manly mannerisms. They require you to give them a second look to make sure they are women. If that type of woman were to hit you, would you hit back?

~Kisses.

HTG

Naw I still wouldn't hit them. Unless they came at me like a dude lol

deee757
06-05-2009, 02:26 PM

Well MacShreach, as much as I hate to admit it, I knew we would eventually get to race. its inevitable in any discussions we have here. so I digress. No more questions from me

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 02:32 PM
LMAO! Its not about race, its about violence towards transexuals. Just so happens my stories, and many of the other girls happen to involve people of color. Its not MY fault they b trying us, talk to your people about that. Like we can pick and choose who picks on us?

deee757
06-05-2009, 02:35 PM
LMAO! Its not about race, its about violence towards transexuals. Just so happens my stories, and many of the other girls happen to involve people of color.

yea, I still dont want to keep addressing being called monkeys, niggas, brothas rollin deep, and any of that stuff. Just gets repetitive.

JeniferTS
06-05-2009, 02:38 PM
LMAO! Its not about race, its about violence towards transexuals. Just so happens my stories, and many of the other girls happen to involve people of color.

yea, I still dont want to keep addressing being called monkeys, niggas, brothas rollin deep, and any of that stuff. Just gets repetitive.

welcome to the real world.

deee757
06-05-2009, 02:41 PM

welcome to the real world.

Yea i guess so, in the real world these views and terms are covert so we get seduced into thinking they don't exist. Internet brings us back to reality. I agree with u 100 perecent

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 02:43 PM

i can understand u wanting to pull the shades over ur eyes when it comes to race issues. I wish i could do the same when it happens, unfortunately its not that easy. If i have to deal with it, then i have every right to talk about it on a public forum. This had nothing to do with his race, it was only a story of an experience that i went thru that just so happened to involve a person of color.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 02:48 PM
lemme ask u a serious question dee

If it were u who came in smiling at me
And ur friend felt compelled to tell u im a man
And got all in my face
What would u do? honestly?

deee757
06-05-2009, 02:48 PM

i can understand u wanting to pull the shades over ur eyes when it comes to race issues. I wish i could do the same when it happens, unfortunately its not that easy. If i have to deal with it, then i have every right to talk about it on a public forum. This had nothing to do with his race, it was only a story of an experience that i went thru that just so happened to involve a person of color.

We can agree to disagree, at the end of the day, The homophobic black man that sees you will call u a man (with a gun in his pants) and you will see him and call him a monkey. Ok, cool

deee757
06-05-2009, 02:50 PM
lemme ask u a serious question dee

If it were u who came in smiling at me
And ur friend felt compelled to tell u im a man
And got all in my face
What would u do? honestly?

Break it up because like u said earlier, he is going to jail not u.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 02:54 PM
y r u being so defensive... we are talking about HIM not u. He was the asshole and whatever i said to him, he deserved it to hurt 20x worse for trying to pick me out as an easy target to impress his friend. Its not like i feel that way towards blk people but when ur in an argument u will say whatever u need to say to hurt the other person, and if it were a puertorican i would prolly tell them to go take care of their 9 kids or something to that extent, and im puertorican, but i will call them spicks real quick because i know it will anger them.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 02:57 PM
if peoples negative views of black peole bothered u so much why would u prove them right by coming on here asking a question about being violent towards a transexual? like, who even thinks about shyt like that?

deee757
06-05-2009, 02:58 PM
y r u being so defensive... we are talking about HIM not u. He was the asshole and whatever i said to him, he deserved it to hurt 20x worse for trying to pick me out as an easy target to impress his friend. Its not like i feel that way towards blk people but when ur in an argument u will say whatever u need to say to hurt the other person, and if it were a puertorican i would prolly tell them to go take care of their 9 kids or something to that extent, and im puertorican, but i will call them spicks real quick because i know it will anger them.

I have no response for that. Cool, sorry for being defensive.

deee757
06-05-2009, 03:00 PM
if peoples negative views of black peole bothered u so much why would u prove them right by coming on here asking a question about being violent towards a transexual? like, who even thinks about shyt like that?

I dont see how that relates, but I apologize to my race for proving them right.

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Well MacShreach, as much as I hate to admit it, I knew we would eventually get to race. its inevitable in any discussions we have here. so I digress. No more questions from me

Did I mention race?

I'm not entering a race debate. This is about violence against women, and nothing there has changed.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 03:02 PM
a fucking guy talks shyt about me
embarasses me in front a croowd of people in a public place
steps to me and threatens physical harm
not to mention gun violence
i stand up for myself
and that makes me wrong
dude wake up
if it were a white guy and i called him a pink honkey daughter fucking child molestor
u wouldnt have any complaints
im supposed to be politically correct when this bitch is all in my face... smh

deee757
06-05-2009, 03:06 PM

Did I mention race?

I'm not entering a race debate. This is about violence against women, and nothing there has changed.

Naw you were saying I made the thread knowing it would it would draw negative attention, and I was saying that I admit that I knew it would eventually lead to race. I wasn't saying u mentioned race.

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 03:07 PM

I dont see how that relates, but I apologize to my race for proving them right.

i apologize about my comment where i said "prove them right" it was a bad choice of words. What would be more accurate is to say that u give them more fuel for the fire, being a black male, coming on here posting a thread asking the question u asked.

deee757
06-05-2009, 03:07 PM
a fucking guy talks shyt about me
embarasses me in front a croowd of people in a public place
steps to me and threatens physical harm
not to mention gun violence
i stand up for myself
and that makes me wrong
dude wake up
if it were a white guy and i called him a pink honkey daughter fucking child molestor
u wouldnt have any complaints
im supposed to be politically correct when this bitch is all in my face... smh

ok, once again, cool

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 03:11 PM

Did I mention race?

Naw you were saying I made the thread knowing it would it would draw negative attention, and I was saying that I admit that I knew it would eventually lead to race. I wasn't saying u mentioned race.

But you were the one who turned it into a race issue
it had nothing to do with race until u said

I knew it would eventually lead to race

deee757
06-05-2009, 03:14 PM
sorry for turning this into a race issue.

MacShreach
06-05-2009, 03:28 PM

Did I mention race?

I think at least part of the issue on this here is that, because you are unfamiliar with TS women and the problems they have to face on a daily basis, and, perhaps, you still have not fully accepted that these women are women, you have not fully appreciated the offence that is caused when a someone calls one of them a man, uses male pronouns, puts quotes round the word "woman" or "girl" and a whole range of things like that.

The gravity of offence caused by the use of terms like that is certainly as great as the use of racist terms. Neither is right, but as I read it, Ruby did not begin this exchange, and she was definitely the weaker party.

Think of it another way; if a white guy, obviously bigger and stronger than you, came up to you and started using racially abusive terms, insulting you repeatedly and to your face, would you just take it?

RubyTS
06-05-2009, 03:39 PM
imma just let this go because i think i already got the best imma get out of dee
although i would have appreciated to hear "ur right ruby u did what u had to do in that situation"
Instead of a person being offended by comments that weren't made to or about them
And instead had recognized the act for what it was, an act of hateful ignorant violence PERIOD

dgs925
06-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Every single thread deee starts is just fucking stupid. I don't know why you guys feed this troll