PDA

View Full Version : KRXQ Sacramento Radio Hosts Encourage Violence Against Trans

Cuchulain
06-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Found this on the web and thought you gals and guys might be interested. Anyone who lives in that broadcast area might want to call the station and raise a little hell.

'Even by the flexible moral, ethical, and professional standards of American talk radio, the May 28th segment of KRXQ 98.5 FM Sacramento's Rob, Arnie, & Dawn in the Morning radio talk show makes for a sickening half-hour of ugliness and cruelty. For once, the focus was not LGBT adults, but minors. The hosts, Rob Williams and Arnie States, devoted the segment in question to a vicious diatribe against transgender children, some as young as five, focusing in particular on the case of one Omaha family raising a gender dysphoric child, and their decision to support her transition from male to female.

Williams and States took turns referring to gender dysphoric children as "idiots" and "freaks," who were just out "for attention" and had "a mental disorder that just needs to somehow be gotten out of them," either by verbal abuse on the part of the parents, or even shock therapy.

"Allowing transgenders to exist, pretty soon it becomes normal to fall in love with the animals," they said.

For his part, States bragged that if his own son were to ever dare put on a pair of high heels, States would beat his son with one of his own shoes. He urged parents whose own little boys expressed a desire to wear a dress to verbally abuse and degrade them as a viable response. "Because you know what? Boys don't wear high heel shoes. And in my house, they definitely don't wear high heels.

"I'm going to go, 'You know what? You're a little idiot! You little dumbass!'" States sneered, adding later, "I look forward to when [the transgender children] go out into society and society beats them down. And they wind up in therapy."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-rowe/krxq-sacramento-radio-hos_b_210637.html

The "animals" comment makes me wonder if Rick Santorum is writing for these assholes now.

Solitary Brother
06-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Its really redneck up in Sacramento.
Gay people have been killed up there....recently plus there is all kinds of KKK and Aryn Nation there.
It is VERY FAR RIGHT WING republican up there and they are very biased and hateful there.

deee757
06-04-2009, 05:52 PM
its a stretch, he not really promoting violence, he just said he would beat his child. I don't think most parents would allow their children to cross dress

Solitary Brother
06-06-2009, 06:39 AM
Listen for yourself.

http://www.inlookout.com/wp-content/media/audio/radioshowtrans.mp3

Legend
06-06-2009, 06:49 AM
These are "shock jocks" and they will say and do anything for for attention.No one can take any of those bozo's serious, i hate to say it but you did them a favor by posting this info because their objective was to get people to notice them.

Danielle Foxx
06-06-2009, 06:59 AM
I sent the article to my fave morning news show Good Day LA, let's see if they will air it... Hopefully

Legend
06-06-2009, 07:02 AM
Why thats just what they want.

santiago316
06-06-2009, 07:05 AM
These guys are a bunch of fucking tools, plain and simple.

Solitary Brother
06-06-2009, 07:08 AM
These are "shock jocks" and they will say and do anything for for attention.No one can take any of those bozo's serious, i hate to say it but you did them a favor by posting this info because their objective was to get people to notice them.

All their sponsors did them a favor too and left their ass.
So yeah....they were noticed.

2009AD
06-06-2009, 08:17 AM
An L.A. TV station does not care what two radio shock jocks in Sacramento said in one segment of a 3 or 4 hour show.

I sent the article to my fave morning news show Good Day LA, let's see if they will air it... Hopefully

Legend
06-06-2009, 08:24 AM

All their sponsors did them a favor too and left their ass.
So yeah....they were noticed.

Dude i'm glad but i really expect this s**t from scumbag shockjocks.They probably thought that whole segment though.Sad thing is that if they were to get fired they would probably get picked up by fox news or something.

Legend
06-06-2009, 08:32 AM