PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

Spiderman
10-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I know this is a little off topic but is anybody getting a 360 next month, and what systems do you own now and games?

Overlord Abomination
10-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Eh I want to. But I dont see any games I want besides like 1 or 2. And I fucked up by buying the Ps2 Asap and sat there with a system that had like 4 games...All of which got gay as hell after a month.

I own the essentials, Ps2,Xbox,Gamecube (what a waste of money had it not been for the zelda games)Gameboy advance Sp

I'm gonna eventually get Xbox 360, Ps3 (Yummy) And a psp.

Kramer
10-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Isnt it true that PC gaming is better than any other system you can buy? Every time I went to buy an X box, the salesman said my PC was better than the Xbox. Any info??

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-08-2005, 07:54 AM
PS3 will be out in either the Spring or Summer of '06, I can wait

whoever told you your pc was a better system than a gaming console was partly right

depending on your hard drives, audio card, and most importantly your video card it is possible to have a better system than a gaming console

ex. any dual video card PCI express setup with an Audigy 1 or 2 sound card and a pair of SATA Western Digital 74gb hard drives in a RAID configuration will blow away any gaming console on the planet, bottom line

BUT

Online if you're playing let's say Madden or NBA live against a console person, make sure your other programs are off, otherwise you might lose a game do to an instant message or a spyware scan, etc. lol

OlenkaDC
10-08-2005, 08:48 AM
PS2 Girl here :) .... and can't wait for the PS3
I own some games:
- Resident Evil Series (my fav!)
- Devil May Cry
- Jak & Daxter series.
- Tekken Series
- Onimusha Series
- Metal Gear Solid II and III
- Soulcallibur II
.. and a bunch more

I remember there was a game by SEGA called "Alien Storm" it really kicked major ass on the arcades, however the console version was not even close :( ... too bad they dont port it to one of the major systems today.... talking about old cool games I also like Shinobi, Golden Axe, Altered Beasts, Street Fighter, Defender (yeah, a little old but a classic), Samurai Shodown (awesome game!), etc.

Kramer
10-09-2005, 07:55 AM
I have the Radeon 9800pro 128. I think thats a pretty good video card.

Thanks for the reply, JWBL 8)

OlenkaDC
10-09-2005, 09:11 AM
Forgot to mention.... for the PC I have Wolfenstein: Return to Castle, Quake series, and DOOM (this one is my fav), Doom1, Doom2, Master Levels for Doom (like 1600 aditional wads) and the Doom 3 .... waiting to see The Rock (ooohhh The Rock! :oops: ) on the DOOM movie this month :D