PDA

View Full Version : To all the bottoms

arnie666
06-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that only likes you for your bumhole and sticking their big meaty pleasers in it?

Does it likewise offends you if a girl objectifies and treat you as just another um, hole? lol

~Get fucked

Arnie

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 10:50 AM
they love it!

hippifried
06-03-2009, 11:07 AM
That's fine.

Pepa_e_Mango
06-03-2009, 11:50 AM
I am okay with all that.

MacShreach
06-03-2009, 12:06 PM
ROFLMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Arnie, they don't do irony here.)

yosi
06-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that only likes you for your bumhole and sticking their big meaty pleasers in it?

Does it likewise offends you if a girl objectifies and treat you as just another um, hole? lol

~Get fucked

Arnie

pay attention to the "minor" changes :wink:

Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that you only like for their bumhole and sticking your big meaty pleasers in it?

Does it likewise offends a tranny if you objectify her and treat her as just another um, hole? lol

~Get fucked

MacShreach
06-03-2009, 01:00 PM

~Get fucked

Arnie

Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that you only like for their bumhole and sticking your big meaty pleasers in it?

Does it likewise offends a tranny if you objectify her and treat her as just another um, hole? lol

~Get fucked

Let me translate that out of cockhound:

"Ok so we always hear the cockhounds here squealing. But how do you feel about transwomen that that you only like because you see them as women?

Does it offend a transwoman if you treat her as just another woman?"

Pay attention to the "minor" changes.

:roll:

JeniferTS
06-03-2009, 01:14 PM

~Get fucked

Arnie

~Get fucked

"Ok so we always hear the cockhounds here squealing. But how do you feel about transwomen that that you only like because you see them as women?

i think i love you :wink:

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 01:31 PM
how about if they fuck u and kick u out and u never get to return the favor or release? And did this over and over and over again lol

yosi
06-03-2009, 01:34 PM

~Get fucked

Arnie

~Get fucked

all true my Scotish friend , I could go on and on with the "minor" changes....
this something extra that transwomen have is also a "minor" change.

A minor change that brings both of us to this forum.

some transwomen like to use this "something extra" others don't , some like you like to top , others like to bottom , same as us .

as long as no harm is done and as long as both sides want it that way , it's nobody else's business to come and judge and criticise others who don't share their opinions 8)

JeniferTS
06-03-2009, 01:46 PM
how about if they fuck u and kick u out and u never get to return the favor or release? And did this over and over and over again lol

you'd be left with blue balls.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2009, 02:59 PM

~Get fucked

Arnie

^

Rofl :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Silcc69
06-03-2009, 05:04 PM
LOL

GinX
06-04-2009, 07:46 AM

~Get fucked

Arnie

If she's strictly a top and makes it clear that she's just looking for a bottom to fuck, then no I'm not offended at all. Whether or not I'd have anything to do with her is another story...some people don't mind one-nighters, some do.

JamesHunt
06-04-2009, 07:58 AM
nothing beatrs posting a new topic assholed :lol:

TsVanessa69
06-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Sounds like my last boyfriend, thas how he got sent back to Jersy on a bus

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-04-2009, 08:50 AM
^

lol Very funny, Reina! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
06-04-2009, 10:30 AM
i think i love you :wink:

Och, you're a wee sweetheart, you are. :oops:

MacShreach
06-04-2009, 10:43 AM
as long as no harm is done and as long as both sides want it that way , it's nobody else's business

This I do agree with. I think I've made my position clear before--any issue I have is not with what women want to do with men, it's with the situation, frequently reported here, that women have to do things they would rather not, including stopping or reducing their hormones, or putting off GRS, in order to satisfy the demands of male clients.

I'm not against anyone getting theirs any way they want--I am against coercion, obligation, call it what you like, and that sure looks like coercion to me.

I have no moral issue with sex work, as long as the person is fully aware of what they're doing and it's their choice, (and it isn't always, not really) but I would have to advise any transitioning girl not to do it, for this reason alone--sooner or later your clients will demand that you make a choice between the needs of your transition and the needs of your business. That's not a fair choice to have to make.

yosi
06-04-2009, 11:07 AM
as long as no harm is done and as long as both sides want it that way , it's nobody else's business

This I do agree with. I think I've made my position clear before--any issue I have is not with what women want to do with men, it's with the situation, frequently reported here, that women have to do things they would rather not, including stopping or reducing their hormones, or putting off GRS, in order to satisfy the demands of male clients.

I'm not against anyone getting theirs any way they want--I am against coercion, obligation, call it what you like, and that sure looks like coercion to me.

I have no moral issue with sex work, as long as the person is fully aware of what they're doing and it's their choice, (and it isn't always, not really) but I would have to advise any transitioning girl not to do it, for this reason alone--sooner or later your clients will demand that you make a choice between the needs of your transition and the needs of your business. That's not a fair choice to have to make.

it is true that this conflict of the clients demands vs. the girls' wants, exists many times and even contradicting.

most women prefer the missionary position , but not all of them , there is a minority of women who like to be on top , and there are guys who also happen to love it that way .

shemales are also basicaly women , most like to bottom , some like to top , either way is not better or worse , it's just DIFFERENT.

we are all here because we like it DIFFERENT :wink:

NYBURBS
06-23-2009, 09:36 PM

~Get fucked

Um another post about cockhounds by McShreach. He must have gone undercover in order to throw ppl off the trail of his own cockhound history:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=56033&highlight=#56033

There's something so visually satifying about dicks...I guess that's why they appear as space-ships or whatever in gozillions of sci-fi comix. I mean I like pussy too, both types have their own visual and tactile charms. Orally I must admit to preferring a nice clean ass, it just knocks me out working the tip of my tongue in there, and there's less risk of lockjaw, but a well-turned dick just has a purity of form that's an instant turn-on. For me anyway. :D

pepe39
06-24-2009, 12:10 AM
I feel so used!!!!!!

sexyshana
06-24-2009, 12:17 AM

they would fall in love...lol
8) 8) 8) 8)

tsslutboy
06-24-2009, 12:43 AM

they would fall in love...lol
8) 8) 8) 8)

lol i would feel used dont mean I would not cum back for more.It just that they would look sumwhere else for that release.Beside that being versatile is what i like

babewonder
05-26-2013, 03:51 AM

~Get fucked

Arnie

most guys i find like being treated like a piece of ass.

tao1kiku
05-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Not seeing a problem with the scenario! LOL

runround04
05-27-2013, 08:58 AM

Gimme a call next time that happens, Ill help ya out:salad

celestefan1
05-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Ruby have you ever donr that?

MacShreach
05-27-2013, 12:18 PM
most guys i find like being treated like a piece of ass.
I think your sample is seriously biased.

skippyfever
10-14-2015, 03:31 AM
You can't always be just a top or bottom, its always nice to have t-girl or woman who likes to switch it up. But most of the times t-girls are more willing to top then normal girls.

irvin66
10-14-2015, 03:40 PM
It is quite ok for me ......lol :dancing::dancing:

sockratees
10-14-2015, 05:07 PM
To *only* be thought of as a sex object? No thanks.

kilgorerobert81
02-08-2016, 03:18 AM
Sounds like my last boyfriend, thas how he got sent back to Jersy on a bus

I'd always return the favor. I'd be honored to be your man