PDA

View Full Version : NJ visit June 7 - 14

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 08:01 AM
I just got an awesome deal with hotel rates in Newark NJ you'd be SHOCKED @ how cheap i got a 3star hotel for. I'm visiting June 7 - 14 thats a whole week for me to be bored out of my mind in between sessions. I might be able to find some time to hang out with someone (Even more likely if they know a great indian restaurant!) Cant wait to hit the Jersey Garden Mall in Elizabeth!

transmaven
06-03-2009, 11:28 AM
I love the idea of a "3-star" hotel in Newark! :P

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 11:48 AM
lol well the hotels are closer to the airport and nowhere near the hood. i know newark can be pretty scary, ive heard some stories. i went to a gas station out there once and surprised the attendants were hiding behind thick ass bulletproof glass. i was like "WOW is it that serious?" They laughed @ me and asked me if i knew where i was lol. A few clients told me to be careful with any newark boys, as they might try to rob me, but i dont date any clients that give me a wierd vibe over the phone.

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 11:52 AM
funnily enough its one of my best locations, a lot of guys from manhattan will drive out there to see me. I spend very little and make a whole lot without negotiation, and i've never had any bad experiences with any of the people or hotels. And the mall is SO much fun.

transmaven
06-03-2009, 11:55 AM
you're from the Bronx, right Ruby? so I don't have to tell you to watch your back --

do you have trouble staying in Manhattan? just can't find a good hotel deal, or what?

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 12:14 PM
you're from the Bronx, right Ruby? so I don't have to tell you to watch your back --

do you have trouble staying in Manhattan? just can't find a good hotel deal, or what?

i live in westchester. Manhattan is ridiculous! There's wayyy too much negotiating, with so many girls charging competative prices and splitting hotels between like 5 of them there's wayy to much competition. Hotel rates are very high, call volume is OMG! 200 calls a day and maybe 1 or 2 clients will actually come! Food and everything is much more expensive and profit is minimal. I choose locations where there is a higher demand for girls, less competition, better room pricing. Trust me honey i know what im doing :)

If i were to stay in manhattan right now i would be stressing just to make back the cost of the room, let alone making sure i have enough profit to handle the rest of my bills

I can stay in NJ for 1 week, see 10x more clients, spend much less on the room and actually see almost every client who calls me. And i wont be sitting around the room waiting for clients who say they're on their way but never show up, like they tend to do a LOT in NY. Plus is close to manhattan so the fans who are actually interested in meeting me and not looking for a quick bargain will actually take the time out to travel to meet with me. I wont have to rush through my session, cuz i wont have a phone call comin in every 3 minutes to ask bullshyt questions or set up false dates

This is how i am able to work 4 -7 days out of a month and be set for a month or two. This month im gonna be greedy though cuz i really need to start saving again

I do visit manhattan but its a total judgement call. Has to be good timing. It's really not all its cracked up to be.

transmaven
06-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Gotcha! :oops:

I took a look at your blog. Damn that's a tough business.-- But you know all about that as well, not trying to start a discussion.

Think investments with that dough, Ruby. Even small ones *grow.* Just index funds...

You take care. You seem like a great girl if you don't mind my saying.

BLKGSXR
06-03-2009, 12:42 PM
lol well the hotels are closer to the airport and nowhere near the hood. i know newark can be pretty scary, ive heard some stories. i went to a gas station out there once and surprised the attendants were hiding behind thick ass bulletproof glass. i was like "WOW is it that serious?" They laughed @ me and asked me if i knew where i was lol. A few clients told me to be careful with any newark boys, as they might try to rob me, but i dont date any clients that give me a wierd vibe over the phone.Porcelain can spiderweb that shit still. Like it does here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khayfayzXK8&NR=1

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Gotcha! :oops:

I took a look at your blog. Damn that's a tough business.-- But you know all about that as well, not trying to start a discussion.

Think investments with that dough, Ruby. Even small ones *grow.* Just index funds...

You take care. You seem like a great girl if you don't mind my saying.

thanx sweety

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 12:49 PM
lol well the hotels are closer to the airport and nowhere near the hood. i know newark can be pretty scary, ive heard some stories. i went to a gas station out there once and surprised the attendants were hiding behind thick ass bulletproof glass. i was like "WOW is it that serious?" They laughed @ me and asked me if i knew where i was lol. A few clients told me to be careful with any newark boys, as they might try to rob me, but i dont date any clients that give me a wierd vibe over the phone.Porcelain can spiderweb that shit still. Like it does here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khayfayzXK8&NR=1

but isnt bulletproof glass actually made out of a wierd thick plastic? I knew about the spark plug thing me and my bro were some evil ass kids lol. Our thing was beanshooters tho :twisted:

Bobzz
06-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Ruby,

There are really wonderful Portugese and Spanish (the occasional Brazilian too) restaurants in Newark's Ironbound section. I've been going there for forever and when I need my Iberian food fix I travel all the way from Philly because the food is that good. If you're staying in Newark, you have to get there for lunch or dinner at least once.

Care to join me?

TomSelis
06-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Iberia's very good. So is Seabra's on rt. 21

Marilyn
06-03-2009, 11:36 PM
I live near Jersey Gardens Mall! It's a nice mall but you might want to go to Century 21 in Paramus and the mall in that area too is HOT!

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 11:41 PM
im always up for a gr8 meal!

marilyn, i've heard lots of people talk about century 21 maybe i will check it out thanx

flabbybody
06-04-2009, 12:11 AM
in lower Manhattan I pass this lunch place everyday in the world financial center with a big sign in the window
LUNCH SPECIAL: 2 slices of pizza with small soda- $7.00

that's supposed to be a bargain. can u believe it?
NYC is such an expensive shithole. I can't blame anyone for avoiding this place

RubyTS
06-04-2009, 12:20 AM
not to mention ridiculously overcrowded. i hate avoiding traffic on the sidewalk, people dont watch where they're walking, minimal personal space, its like playing dodgeball. Honestly it gives me a headache!

Silcc69
06-04-2009, 12:30 AM
in lower Manhattan I pass this lunch place everyday in the world financial center with a big sign in the window
LUNCH SPECIAL: 2 slices of pizza with small soda- $7.00

that's supposed to be a bargain. can u believe it?
NYC is such an expensive shithole. I can't blame anyone for avoiding this place

LULZ I can get a 10 inch pizza and a drank for 6.

Alyssa87
06-04-2009, 12:36 AM
will you be requiring the company of pretty bitches from new jersey to help pass the time between tricks?

RubyTS
06-04-2009, 12:40 AM
will you be requiring the company of pretty bitches from new jersey to help pass the time between tricks?

Only my sista Alyssa. Ur on br8k from school right?

Alyssa87
06-04-2009, 12:41 AM

Only my sista Alyssa. Ur on br8k from school right?

yes maam.

RubyTS
06-04-2009, 12:47 AM
Cool, im there a whole week so we can definitely kiki this time around.

u gonna wear something sexi for me ma :lol: ha ha

Alyssa87
06-04-2009, 12:52 AM
yeah. something classic

RubyTS
06-04-2009, 12:57 AM
i see it, wear a magnum over ur eye

Alyssa87
06-04-2009, 12:58 AM
yeah, i see you cummin!