PDA

View Full Version : Tough decision to make for someone as indecisive as me!

nicoleneuman24
06-03-2009, 05:16 AM
Hey guys,

I definately think that its time for me to move from Chicago. My lease is up in July, but I can probably get my landlord to extend me a couple months before throwing me out for not signing another year lease. I really love Chicago but, lately I am strugling with this weather. I cant get into 50 degrees in June!!! For someone being from the south and moving up here where its cold like 8 or 9 months out of the year is such a big change. I am really surprised that I lasted for a total of about 4 years. One thing is certained.. I wont be here another winter, for sure!!

Im thinking about Dallas, Austin L.A or Santa Monica.. I know I have to make a decision quick but, I wanted to know which city you would pick out of these 4 and why... I appreciate your suggestions...

Hope you guys are well..

Also.. here are new pics... YAY

xoxo
Nikki

nicoleneuman24
06-03-2009, 05:21 AM

hotvegasguy26
06-03-2009, 05:22 AM
i moved from vegas to palm beach, lorida so i can be near the beach and its pretty damn nice but humid as hell...but take it from someone that has been to EVERY state in the u.s. ...theres no place like cali...la or san diego are both awesome... mountains, beach, wildlife, weather, nightlife...thats my 2 cents

nicoleneuman24
06-03-2009, 05:25 AM
hope you like.. .i need to get a couple airbrushed.. but, i like the way they came out for the most part :)

Solitary Brother
06-03-2009, 05:25 AM
The weather is so good in California.....but if you like Chicago that much you might not like the people out here....I dont know.

T-girl hound
06-03-2009, 05:26 AM
Go to Fla, you would fit in with all the other beautiful women

DCGuy343
06-03-2009, 05:44 AM
Wash DC :claps

MrsKellyPierce
06-03-2009, 05:59 AM
I would say LA lol its similar to Chicago but warm hahaha or San Diego I heard its beautiful there.

envivision
06-03-2009, 07:32 AM
How about Ryad, Saudi Arabia? I hear it's warm all year long.

4star4
06-03-2009, 07:34 AM
Holy Hell, Nicole! You look gorgeous!

barefootjoe69
06-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Sorry to hear; we are losing a beauty such as yourself!
But I understand!
The weather here just plain sucks!

hezoo
06-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Come to new york! my apt is all yours ;)

KaciBear
06-03-2009, 10:21 AM
You deserve to treat yourself to Southern California

Willie Escalade
06-03-2009, 11:23 AM
First off, excellent pictures! You're beautiful!

Second, you really can't go wrong with Southern California (or Southern Florida for that matter).

Buddy Wood
06-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Come to L.A.!!

I'm from Chicago...I can help you with a smooth transition if need be. From Bratwursts to sushi.

Pepa_e_Mango
06-03-2009, 11:48 AM
I've lived in Dallas in the past and you may not like it much. Austin is nicer.
They are both good places to visit but life is very slow.

mikejones
06-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Beautiful pics Nicole.

I love Austin. Very affordable compared to Chicago, Cali, or the East Coast. Yes, life is slower, but you have more time to do stuff. Everything is more convenient there. Traffic is bad if you live in the suburbs, but no problem at all in the city.

Anyhow, you look great darling.

glenntinnyc
06-04-2009, 07:19 AM
well ive been to la and chicago, LA is nothing like Chicago, weather is great but the people are totally differnent, being a NY'er the only other place that i think is a real city is Chicago but like i said the weather is great in LA

Ryan
06-04-2009, 09:05 AM
Nikki, you're so hot! I love your modeling pictures!
However, I am from Texas but currently residing in Tennessee and Texas is affordable due to no state income taxes. Austin is nice but I was from Dallas Area, and the Dallas skyline is beautiful at night time.

As for Austin, their rush hour traffic is really terrible than Dallas. If you decided to live in Frisco, Allen, Plano, McKinney, or Richardson, you'll be able to take advantage of the DART train that takes you from McKinney to Dallas but they have stops, too. Its good beneficiary to save gas instead of driving all the way to Dallas for work. I'm sure Dallas have modeling careers there. As for Austin I don't know and for Los Angeles, in my opinion, it has a lot of modeling agencies there as well.

Well, my advice to you, if you don't know or can't make up your mind about what cities to move to, you can always come up the pros/cons about them and you can make your final decision.

Anyways, I gotta go and you take care.

Ry

blacktgirls
06-04-2009, 09:22 AM
you are absolutely the most beautiful girl in Chicago, wherever you move keep posting pictures like these on HA. :)