PDA

View Full Version : To all cockhounds

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that only likes you for your cock, shlong, sausage or whatever you call it and not you (the person)? lol

Does it likewise offends you if a girl objectifies and treat you as just another um, penis? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

flabbybody
06-02-2009, 06:57 PM
no

farang
06-02-2009, 06:59 PM
No,as long as both people have a good time then who cares.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 07:05 PM
2/0

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

flabbybody
06-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Hara dudes WANNA be objectified
what we live 4

fred41
06-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Luckily (or unluckily)..I don't think I'm endowed enough for that to ever happen. :lol:

Helvis2012
06-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Never.

slip969
06-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Nope, not at all. I don't mind if I'm being used. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 07:34 PM
4/0

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Ryz
06-02-2009, 07:36 PM
haha no

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 07:40 PM
haha no

Kewl!

Nice abs! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Helvis2012
06-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Luckily (or unluckily)..I don't think I'm endowed enough for that to ever happen. :lol:

Are you a limpdick? Where was size mentioned, Mr. Softee?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 07:52 PM
:lol: I knew a guy with 3-4 inches (already hard). Is it smaller than that? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Helvis2012
06-02-2009, 07:59 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreachery has a very small penis. That's why he beats off all day as he posts stupid comments. He can't penetrate. :oops:

fred41
06-02-2009, 08:05 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

lol...No, not at all. It falls in the average range ..about 6 1/2.

fred41
06-02-2009, 08:09 PM

No..not a limpdick. Just trying to add a little humor. What's your problem asshole ? Pretty qiuck with the insults there aren't you douchebag?

Helvis2012
06-02-2009, 08:16 PM

No..not a limpdick. Just trying to add a little humor. What's your problem asshole ? Pretty qiuck with the insults there aren't you douchebag?

HA HA HA HA HA! Don't cry, limpy. You might get it up one day.....if you practice. :lol:

scorpion
06-02-2009, 08:16 PM
You know whath I feel four your eyes Hara_Juku Tgirl... :wink:

fred41
06-02-2009, 08:24 PM

HA HA HA HA HA! Don't cry, limpy. You might get it up one day.....if you practice. :lol:

Wow...you got me. I don't have a comeback against the sharp wit that you portray.

.....guys like you can come up with all the obnoxious shit you want because you don't have to worry about getting laid. You've given up on getting laid a long time ago.

MacShreach
06-02-2009, 08:26 PM

Wow...you got me. I don't have a comeback against the sharp wit that you portray.

.....guys like you can come up with all the obnoxious shit you want because you don't have to worry about getting laid. You've given up on getting laid a long time ago.

Ach, he got his school year report and his Daddy grounded him for the summer. You have to expect some fall-out.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 08:29 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

lol...No, not at all. It falls in the average range ..about 6 1/2.

That's quite a decent size! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

jaycanuck
06-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Has never happened (I'm not George Clooney)...but I would hope there'd be something more sustaining than me being a piece of meat.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 08:32 PM

:P Thanks baby..could you rub it on my face please? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 08:36 PM
i could've told u they were all gonna say no lol. C'mon, look where we're posting lol. Interesting to actually see the flipside though. Truth be told, if they had to go through the shit we do, they would b wishing for the exact opposite

jaycanuck
06-02-2009, 08:38 PM
i could've told u they were all gonna say no lol. C'mon, look where we're posting lol. Interesting to actually see the flipside though. Truth be told, if they had to go through the shit we do, they would b wishing for the exact opposite

I didn't say no

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 08:38 PM

lol Yep! ;)

4/1

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 08:45 PM

I didn't say no

well then i guess ur the rare instance congrats... not once but 2x! no tranny gloryhole 4 u either... i guess i will take ur word for it :)

jaycanuck
06-02-2009, 08:48 PM

I didn't say no

well then i guess ur the rare instance congrats... not once but 2x! no tranny gloryhole 4 u either... i guess i will take ur word for it :)

Thaks. do I get a gold star?

giovanni_hotel
06-02-2009, 08:50 PM
I have a couple times, and it's a sobering event.

Getting called for a late nite booty run then kicked out of a girl's crib before the sun comes up so she can get some sleep before class is NOT nice.

Or for her friends to say, 'I don't get how those two are together, she must be with him for the dyck', naw that's not cool either.

Now when you're objectified by a chick who's into YOU, then yeah, that can work.

Otherwise, it's a mind fuck.

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 08:51 PM
interesting that u say that, thats my line when guys do and say the right thing :) unfortunately there is no right and wrong answer, so ur just a statistic lol. What the hell, here u go *star* :P

fred41
06-02-2009, 08:52 PM
To answer the question: It wouldn't offend me...but it would disappoint me.

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 08:55 PM
I have a couple times, and it's a sobering event.

Getting called for a late nite booty run then kicked out of a girl's crib before the sun comes up so she can get some sleep before class is NOT nice.

Or for her friends to say, 'I don't get how those two are together, she must be with him for the dyck', naw that's not cool either.

Now when you're objectified by a chick who's into YOU, then yeah, that can work.

Otherwise, it's a mind fuck.

until a lot of guys experience this over and over and OVER again... they really wont understand. Congrats, ur that much closer to understanding ts women

jaycanuck
06-02-2009, 08:55 PM
interesting that u say that, thats my line when guys do and say the right thing :) unfortunately there is no right and wrong answer, so ur just a statistic lol. What the hell, here u go *star* :P

Sweet. Maybe I can get a buzz off the glue.

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Thats a NO NO JAY! BAAAAD BOOOOYY! *smacks hands*

jaycanuck
06-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Not to do with the dick objectifying...I have been used. That's not cool. Was used for other things...not my dick. lol

jaycanuck
06-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Thats a NO NO JAY! BAAAAD BOOOOYY! *smacks hands* :cry

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Side question to all cockhounds:

So we've seen threads where it sorta looked like the meat (cock) on a girl is more important (overpowering) that her face (beauty).

Does that mean you guys don't care if one is ugly, not passable etc. at all but has a huge dick?

Does big dick always win over an ugly mug? Yes? No? and why?

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 09:58 PM

So we've seen threads where it sorta looked like the meat (cock) on a girl is more important (overpowering) that her face (beauty).

Does that mean you guys don't care if one is ugly, not passable etc. at all but has a huge dick?

~Kisses.

HTG

YESSS!!! Because i dont wanna date the mofo i just wanna fuck him n kick him out....

o wait that was meant for the other cockhounds... my bad

ed_jaxon
06-02-2009, 10:03 PM
Fuck no.

Girl has to be pretty first and I really could not care less bout her size

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Fuck no.

~Kisses.

HTG

Thats cuz ur a spanker :lol:

flabbybody
06-02-2009, 10:29 PM
gotta be attatched to a cute face
prob is what I consider cute some other guy may think just got outta Rikers

thats where a lot of the fights start on HA

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 10:42 PM
^ lol

~Kisses.

HTG

ed_jaxon
06-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Fuck no.

~Kisses.

HTG

Thats cuz ur a spanker :lol:

:wink:

That's one of my more gentle sins

blckhaze
06-02-2009, 11:31 PM
a little....................
then......................
round 3

8)

runamok
06-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that only likes you for your cock, shlong, sausage or whatever you call it and not you (the person)? lol

Does it likewise offends you if a girl objectifies and treat you as just another um, penis? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

I've have yet to meet a t-girl that gave a shit about anything except cold, hard cash. Well, maybe her shoes/cell phone but that's pretty much it.

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 11:48 PM
so i guess the same way girls feel about guys in regards to sex, men feel about women in regards to cash... interesting

its like a revolving circle

no wonder prostitution is the oldest trade in the book

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 11:51 PM
like i stated before the only guys that have that opinion of tgirls are guys who dont know how to treat a girl respectfully, and those who are unattractive and feel above client status.

if a guy approaches me respectfully outside the business setting, i never treat him like anything but a person. Now if he starts getting nasty with me, i will be quick to let him know how its gonna be. But if he doesn't push up on me, i will allow him time to get to know me. i dunno about many other girls, but we are very defensive as a whole, and if we get the slightest incling that a guy is attempting to work us for sex, we are quick to throw up the wall. unless he's reallly hot! In some instances the girl is like ok! But if ur not, don't even try being anything other than a gentleman, youll get a quick hit to ur ego

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2009, 03:05 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I've have yet to meet a t-girl that gave a shit about anything except cold, hard cash. Well, maybe her shoes/cell phone but that's pretty much it.

Oh you will..If you weren't living in New York City! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

pepe39
06-03-2009, 03:08 AM
AH let me think................NO, use me for the slut I am.

DC
06-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Hara love your ass pic, you could use me if you want. I was browsing Shemaleyum the other day and came across some pics of you, all I can say is wow your a hottie..

Dannyboy

Helvis2012
06-03-2009, 03:37 AM

Ach, he got his school year report and his Daddy grounded him for the summer. You have to expect some fall-out.

Are two dicks are better than one? I don't think so, but you assholes are certainly entitled to try.

Good luck. :lol:

fred41
06-03-2009, 03:49 AM

Are two dicks are better than one? I don't think so, but you assholes are certainly entitled to try.

Man...that is just so fucking lame. I'd be embarrased to post shit like that.

steverodgers
06-03-2009, 03:59 AM
I always figured it would be cool to have someone just after your cock but i had a thing with a gg a few years back where she would come round whenever she felt like it and leave when we were done. Felt like shit after a while so i guess personally i would prefer to be more than just a sex toy!!

sucka4chix
06-03-2009, 08:31 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Are you fucking kidding me? I would consider it the biggest compliment if someone just wanted me for my dick! Guys buy cars and all kindsa shit just to please chicks, so how refreshing it would be to just be able to unzip your pants! If a guy gets hurt because he's being used for sex, he needs to see a urologist and get some testosterone, because that's fem.

And no, a big dick doesn't trump ugly face... A big package is no different than big tits---sure, if you got it, everybody's gonna look at it, but it takes more than that to keep someone there. However an extremely small one or an ugly one is a major turnoff, like an appendage that doesn't belong!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Hara love your ass pic, you could use me if you want. I was browsing Shemaleyum the other day and came across some pics of you, all I can say is wow your a hottie..

Dannyboy

lol thanks..So are you submissive in the bedroom? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2009, 09:07 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Are you fucking kidding me? I would consider it the biggest compliment if someone just wanted me for my dick! Guys buy cars and all kindsa shit just to please chicks, so how refreshing it would be to just be able to unzip your pants! If a guy gets hurt because he's being used for sex, he needs to see a urologist and get some testosterone, because that's fem.

And no, a big dick doesn't trump ugly face... A big package is no different than big tits---sure, if you got it, everybody's gonna look at it, but it takes more than that to keep someone there. However an extremely small one or an ugly one is a major turnoff, like an appendage that doesn't belong!

So if women have sex like MEN (Sex and the City reference), that won't offend most of you guys? Hmm, I think that's awesome! lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Helvis2012
06-03-2009, 09:10 AM
gotta be attatched to a cute face
prob is what I consider cute some other guy may think just got outta Rikers

thats where a lot of the fights start on HA

:lol:

yosi
06-03-2009, 09:42 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

that depends
if it's Hara_Juku Tgirl
I'll go for it :wink:

DC
06-03-2009, 09:53 AM

Dannyboy

lol thanks..So are you submissive in the bedroom? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara, I prefer to be more dominant, but Im open to new things..

Dannyboy

MacShreach
06-03-2009, 10:52 AM

I know. It's not so much fun when they make idiots out of themselves, is it? :lol: :lol:

kensterling
06-03-2009, 01:04 PM
To answer your questions Hara;

1. When out at a bar or party and I get tired of small talk or a girl with an attitude, I will sometimes tell them that I am a male escort (sometimes I tell them porn actor). Women always seem to want to know what you do for a living, and sometimes in just in the mood to tell them. You would be suprised at how many show a great interest in you (guys, should try it). Now, I actually am a male escort, and I can tell, that I have hooked up just cause of that. I had a hot girl that I had fun with and after a few times, told me she was done with me. She said, "how can I see a male escort, just wanted to try it out" (and by the way, probably get a freebie!) Now, we were having fun, so I was a little put off. I know in this biz that is going to happen, but to answer your question, even a hardened escort of many years like myself gets his feelings a bit hurt when she wanted just the cock and bod. I'm used to it when working, but that put me off. Lesson to self; shut the fuck up and don't tell anyone you escort, LOL!

2. A huge cock is always a sight to behold. Being only gay for pay, I don't nuts when you happen to see another guy's cock and it's huge, but I will say, when escorting, it is a bit more fun then the other way around :)

alpha2117
06-03-2009, 01:10 PM
They seem to prefer the other thing in my pants ... my wallet :lol: .

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 01:36 PM
To answer your questions Hara;

1. When out at a bar or party and I get tired of small talk or a girl with an attitude, I will sometimes tell them that I am a male escort (sometimes I tell them porn actor). Women always seem to want to know what you do for a living, and sometimes in just in the mood to tell them. You would be suprised at how many show a great interest in you (guys, should try it). Now, I actually am a male escort, and I can tell, that I have hooked up just cause of that. I had a hot girl that I had fun with and after a few times, told me she was done with me. She said, "how can I see a male escort, just wanted to try it out" (and by the way, probably get a freebie!) Now, we were having fun, so I was a little put off. I know in this biz that is going to happen, but to answer your question, even a hardened escort of many years like myself gets his feelings a bit hurt when she wanted just the cock and bod. I'm used to it when working, but that put me off. Lesson to self; shut the fuck up and don't tell anyone you escort, LOL!

2. A huge cock is always a sight to behold. Being only gay for pay, I don't nuts when you happen to see another guy's cock and it's huge, but I will say, when escorting, it is a bit more fun then the other way around :)

nice ass baby how bout a freebie it's my bday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2009, 02:56 PM
^
Lmao :lol:

TRADE..Ruby could you pass Ken over here when you're done? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

kensterling
06-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Hahaha, you girls are too funny! Ruby, birthday requests are always honored! Hara, plenty to go around here, LOL! Also, good job on the thread!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2009, 08:12 PM
^

:P

They seem to prefer the other thing in my pants ... my wallet :lol: .

Rofl

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Hahaha, you girls are too funny! Ruby, birthday requests are always honored! Hara, plenty to go around here, LOL! Also, good job on the thread!

if i honored all my supposed "birthday requests" i'd never make any money

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-04-2009, 12:31 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

that depends
if it's Hara_Juku Tgirl
I'll go for it :wink:

lol Kewl! Good to know yosi. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Helvis2012
06-04-2009, 08:21 AM

I know. It's not so much fun when they make idiots out of themselves, is it? :lol: :lol:
Thanks, girls, for proving my point.

RubyTS
06-04-2009, 08:25 AM
PLZ DONT FEED THE TROLL

Helvis2012
06-04-2009, 08:30 AM
PLZ DONT FEED THE TROLL

Coming from a hooker, that means a lot.

:arrow:

RubyTS
06-04-2009, 08:58 AM
o noooo im crushed... get a life panty man

MacShreach
06-04-2009, 10:29 AM
PLZ DONT FEED THE TROLL

Yup, that about sizes you up, panty-boy. You tried it on with me, made a complete twat of yourself doing it, tried the same thing with some of the other guys, with the same result, and now you're slinging insults at the girls.

Son, grow up.

And with that said, I'm going to take Ruby's advice-- her credibility is gold-plated. Unlike yours.

jaycanuck
06-04-2009, 03:21 PM
PLZ DONT FEED THE TROLL

+1

Helvis2012
06-05-2009, 06:49 PM
PLZ DONT FEED THE TROLL

Yup, that about sizes you up, panty-boy. You tried it on with me, made a complete twat of yourself doing it, tried the same thing with some of the other guys, with the same result, and now you're slinging insults at the girls.

Son, grow up.

And with that said, I'm going to take Ruby's advice-- her credibility is gold-plated. Unlike yours.

You're simply just a DOUCHE, who needs to get smacked around. It's that simple.....no matter how many people you need to defend you, you're eventually going to pay they price for that mouth. Don't cry about it....just watch what you say if you can't handle getting called out. You really a shameless pussy.
Like I said, I'd love to meet you. We both know you'd never say any of these things in person, so why play the bitch, here?

Crying about it won't help you.

:roll:

DC
06-06-2009, 03:02 AM
PANTY MAN, LOL

MacShreach
06-06-2009, 11:55 AM
wank

Aww, did big bad Mac upset wittle panty-boy Elvis? There, there now. Dry your eyes. You just have to learn that someone as stupid as you are is better off keeping quietly in the corner and not attracting attention.

yosi
06-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Like I said, I'd love to meet you.

this guy has the hots for you , MacShreach :lol:

tsslutboy
06-06-2009, 12:28 PM
for a guy it nice to know what u like him for

MacShreach
06-06-2009, 04:21 PM

Oooh, now that's creepy.

Helvis2012
06-06-2009, 04:24 PM

:roll:

scorpion
06-07-2009, 01:56 AM

:P Thanks baby..could you rub it on my face please? lol

~Kisses.

HTG
sure.... :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-07-2009, 02:19 AM
Um, like this baby?

http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/717925/36157/717925-ace93304ace93_l.gif

~Kisses.

HTG

pot
06-07-2009, 02:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTGWell doesnt it depends on the situation.
You do really post the most thinkable questions, just not always able to handle them... lol too

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-07-2009, 02:32 AM
lol Well a girl's got moods. Some days I can tolerate it and others I got no time for it! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

pot
06-07-2009, 02:39 AM
lol Well a girl's got moods. Some days I can tolerate it and others I got no time for it! ;)

~Kisses.

HTGhmmm never get too busy, life should be one loooong ride of enjoyment - that goes for everybody

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-07-2009, 03:21 AM
I can't really help being busy at times. Work in health care could burn you out! But I make sure I get plenty of play when I'm not too tired and play catch up! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

pot
06-07-2009, 03:43 AM
Talk about it - thats goes for all people around the world that are employed within the health care sector - I know its rewarding to take care of others however, just allways remember to take care of yourself too, whats a life if you cant spread happiness from time to time.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-07-2009, 03:46 AM
Thanks! And I am. :P

~Kisses.

HTG