PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE thunderstorms

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 03:18 PM
They're soooo relaxing!

JeniferTS
06-02-2009, 03:21 PM
girl, i like the rain..especially on a sunday where i'm home all day in bed..it's nice and soothing..but thunder/lightening scares me

tslvrnyc
06-02-2009, 03:23 PM
I hate driving home from work on the really open part of the LIE (around exit 53) during a thunderstorm. It's really flat and there aren't that many trees around. Lightning comes really close to the road and often traffic isn't moving at all.

EyeCumInPiece
06-02-2009, 03:38 PM
fuckin during a loud thunderstorm = love

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 03:54 PM
ive always wanted to have sex outside in a thunderstorm. when i was a kid and it would rain really hard, i would run outside and allow myself to get completely drenched! Close my eyes, stretch my armd and face the sky. Its an amazing feeling

macjay18
06-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Flight AF447 prob dont like thunder storms, apparently it was lightning that caused the malfunction that caused the plane to go down somewhere over the Atlantic

jaycanuck
06-02-2009, 04:09 PM
Love driving during a thunderstorm. I get distracted by the dark clouds overhead and then you really get to see the lightning.

BlkJewels
06-02-2009, 04:32 PM
fuckin during a loud thunderstorm = love

Yea. Stimulatin with every roar.

tslvrnyc
06-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Flight AF447 prob dont like thunder storms, apparently it was lightning that caused the malfunction that caused the plane to go down somewhere over the Atlantic

That seems unlikely given a plane with a large metal hull would act like a Faraday Cage.

Richctdude
06-02-2009, 04:56 PM
yes the bigger the better

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 04:59 PM
It's been gloomy out here in Los Angeles also. But no rain!

~Kisses.

HTG

hotvegasguy26
06-02-2009, 06:31 PM
if you love thunderstorms move to south florida we get a ton of them here....i go to the beach sometimes when its raining it fuckin rocks

barefootjoe69
06-02-2009, 07:19 PM
ive always wanted to have sex outside in a thunderstorm.
Ruby,
I love thunderstorms also and I have done this. It was a very hot time! I would strongly recommend it :D
Also love having sex in a tent in a thunderstorm!

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 07:22 PM
that sounds nice!!!!

systematic_chaos42
06-03-2009, 10:47 AM
I love thunderstorms too, but not when they sit and spin in the same place for 6+ hours and knock the power out.

MacShreach
06-03-2009, 11:08 AM
girl, i like the rain..especially on a sunday where i'm home all day in bed..it's nice and soothing..but thunder/lightening scares me

Aw, you shouldn't be scared, girl. (hug.) :D

Felicia Katt
06-03-2009, 11:43 AM
We had lightning and thunder, but no rain here in the OC tonite. the sky was so overcast, it wasn't bolts more like a sheet sof light across the sky. pretty cool. I stood outside and watched it for 10 minutes. I didn't grow up in California and I miss lightning. We only get it once or twice a year here.

FK

BLKGSXR
06-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Love driving during a thunderstorm. I get distracted by the dark clouds overhead and then you really get to see the lightning.Not if your brakes lock up and you begin to hydroplane...Thats how I lost my FC rx7-:(
Other than that Rubes totally agree with you...Thunder is its like low not so loud that when your doing something its like someone blowing a wistle in your ear.

sucka4chix
06-03-2009, 04:14 PM
I guess it's cool, unless it's nightime and you're driving on the interstate and it's pouring rain and your wipers aren't helping and stupid cars are slowing down because they're scared or pulling on to the shoulder, fucking up your night vision with their damn 4-ways!
I did see some wild lightning though! Lightning has changed--- this was going horizontal and branching out like an angel of death! Looked like wicked fireworks!

BLKGSXR
06-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Speak of the fucking devil...Thunderstorm is what woke me up today >_<..fucking loud as fuck.

icarus2112
06-04-2009, 07:18 AM
I miss good thunderstorms, grew up in Wisconsin with good storms but my favorite storms were in Florida when I lived in Panama City, I could sit on a balcony of my apt. and look over the Gulf and have the whole horizon light up with lightning stretching from the water up to the clouds. Down in south Florida on a trip you could almost set your watch to when a storm would roll of the everglades, drench the area with a couple of inches and then roll off and be almost dry in about half an hour.

We rarely get thunder and lightning up here in Pacific northwest, maybe only like twice a year there might be a thunder storm, our rain likes to come in small amounts drizzling for a couple of days rather than dump a bunch and then move on.

Hazel Tucker
06-17-2009, 08:55 AM
They're soooo relaxing!

I love rain and thunderstorms. I find them quite fascinating. :oops:

JackLovesTSs
06-17-2009, 09:03 AM
I don't. Here I am watching TS Alyssa on xtube and the power goes out!!!!!!! Internet's down, cables out. Can't finish the JOB until I run a dvd into my computer on battery, then I gotta find the good part of the scene...

That's really inconvenient. TS Road Trip 2 to the rescue.

tsslutboy
06-17-2009, 09:57 AM
I always wanted make love in the rain. Thunderstorms are nice to watch love all that electricity in the air.

droog
06-17-2009, 10:09 AM
one time i was with a girl back in high school and we went to the park before dark to get high. we came back to the car because it started raining and thundering, then it really started to rain hard, like where you can't see anything out the windows. i told her i didn't want to drive because i was ripped and couldn't see anything and that we'd have to wait til it stopped raining. somehow we started making out, which led to some good car sex. not the best sex i ever had, but the feeling of the rain pounding on the car, the sight of the windows fogged, the sound of the doors on the radio... made it a very memorable day for sure.