PDA

View Full Version : what a beautiful vision

Shetrebor
06-01-2009, 04:41 PM
what a beautiful vision

giovanni_hotel
06-01-2009, 05:16 PM
I can see where she's going, but that cake isn't baked enough yet!!

Pretty face though..

Rui
06-01-2009, 05:34 PM
those pics are old, I dont know how she is now, but it looked like she was going in the right direction

Helvis2012
06-01-2009, 07:12 PM
After how many beers?

JeniferTS
06-01-2009, 07:17 PM
After how many beers?

lmao i couldn't help but laugh at ^

Ahem
06-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Who is she?

Helvis2012
06-07-2009, 10:52 AM
Who is she?

Just a girl.

MacShreach
06-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Whoever she is, those pics are at least 4 years old, so chances are she looks different now...

yosi
06-07-2009, 11:51 AM
After how many beers?

you probably drank more than a few :lol:

MacShreach
06-07-2009, 12:33 PM
After how many beers?

Ah yes, that would explain a lot. Listed amongst the symptoms of drunkenness: "incoherence, volume increase, belligerence, aggression, loss of memory, inability to succeed, staggering, possible unconsciousness."

Sums Helvis,12, up to a "T" (no pun intended) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JHANIAH L0VE
06-07-2009, 01:40 PM
umm, is that a gg?

Helvis2012
06-07-2009, 05:37 PM
After how many beers?

Ah yes, that would explain a lot. Listed amongst the symptoms of drunkenness: "incoherence, volume increase, belligerence, aggression, loss of memory, inability to succeed, staggering, possible unconsciousness."

Sums Helvis,12, up to a "T" (no pun intended) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA HA HA! For all that laughing out loud you sure do a lot of crying.

:wink:

envivision
06-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Sacre Bleu ! Ou est le dingdong?

MacShreach
06-07-2009, 07:57 PM
After how many beers?

What. no threat of violence, sweetie-pop panty boy? No warning to shut up or you'll do "something" about it?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Face facts, cretin--you're a complete, unadulterated, hopeless, irredeemable prick. You toddle off and do your homework now, school in the morning. :wink:

FiremanforTS
06-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Whoever she is, those pics are at least 4 years old, so chances are she looks different now...

Those pics are about a 10 spot old. Back in the day. lol

Helvis2012
06-08-2009, 06:38 PM
After how many beers?

What. no threat of violence, sweetie-pop panty boy? No warning to shut up or you'll do "something" about it?

Face facts, cretin--you're a complete, unadulterated, hopeless, irredeemable prick. You toddle off and do your homework now, school in the morning. :wink:

HA HA HA HA HA! Spoken like a true pussy. Sorry you can't handle getting called out on that big, stupid mouth. If you're going to cry so much, why not avoid the whole situation and simply watch your mouth?

Anyway, thanks for all the laughs. It's funny to watch you rant, whine and cry.
Have you ever heard of the old saying, "Never let them see you sweat"......you should think about that, crybaby.
:cry :claps

LuciaMiel
06-08-2009, 06:48 PM
ANYway, i saw photos of her before (or in extremely) transition somewhere and she's kept the same haircut and look all along.. haven't seen her in about as long as all of you.
I kind of thought she was a sissy turned pro or something else atypical, but who knows.

MacShreach
06-08-2009, 06:59 PM
After how many beers?

HA HA HA HA HA! Spoken like a true pussy. Sorry you can't handle getting called out on that big, stupid mouth. If you're going to cry so much, why not avoid the whole situation and simply watch your mouth?

Anyway, thanks for all the laughs. It's funny to watch you rant, whine and cry.
Have you ever heard of the old saying, "Never let them see you sweat"......you should think about that, crybaby.
:cry :claps

Helvis,12, yet again failing to comprehend that wit is the perfect foil for stupidity. See, son, I can call you anything I like and there is just nothing you can do about it. It doesn't matter how often you threaten me, I'll still call you for what you are--a fuckwit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You seem to have run out of insults and threats.....not got anything new?

Course not, because.....

Helvis2012
06-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Talk about a dummy......or maybe it's just sheer cowardice but for some reason, dumb dumb, you just won't get it right.
I insulted you.....just you. And I said I'd kick your ass, no one else's....just yours. Do you always squirm and cry when you're confronted?
No matter how many people you try to enlist to aid you, these are the simple facts but your welcome keep whining......it's funny. It's probably has something to do with why I'm where I am and you're where you are.
Anyway, maybe your mommy can help you figure something out.......HA HA HA! You pussy.

MacShreach
06-08-2009, 11:17 PM
wank

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yup, like I said

MacShreach
06-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Oh, fuck, I think I found out what Elvis's secret weapon is..........Mummy!

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 12:00 AM
wank

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yup, like I said

Picture says it all. You're just a mouth with nothing to say. You've been p'wned again.....dick.

MacShreach
06-09-2009, 12:36 AM
You've been p'wned again.....dick.

Ah, you wish....however that would require a modicum of wit. Morons need not apply.

Never mind, you have won this....

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 04:36 AM
You've been p'wned again.....dick.

Ah, you wish....however that would require a modicum of wit. Morons need not apply.

Never mind, you have won this....

Better get those panties unbunched you worthless faaag.

Marilyn
06-09-2009, 05:49 AM
umm, is that a gg?

judging by the chin and the bone around eyebrows, that is a ts woman in the process....also her breast are sign of hormone treatment...

GGs might have strong chin....but gg jaw is most of the times softer when chin is stronger or viceversa.... her chin and jaw are strong...both male features. Nonetheless a beautiful ts girl in the making.

MacShreach
06-09-2009, 09:34 AM

Have you any idea how stupid that was, coming from you, panty-boy?

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 10:20 AM

Have you any idea how stupid that was, coming from you, panty-boy?

Still nothing. Don't you ever tired of being p'ned?

You're a joke. Darwin would roll over in his grave. :lol:

eclipsemint
06-09-2009, 10:51 AM
MacShreach, Helvis, neither of you is going to win the girl's affection by your antagonism towards each other...just whistlin' in the wind, both of you, what a waste of space...go on, continue tearing each other apart...whatever! At the very least, it is slightly amusing...c'mon, don't you have a clever retort for me??

MacShreach
06-09-2009, 11:16 AM
MacShreach, Helvis, neither of you is going to win the girl's affection by your antagonism towards each other...just whistlin' in the wind, both of you, what a waste of space...go on, continue tearing each other apart...whatever! At the very least, it is slightly amusing...c'mon, don't you have a clever retort for me??

Nah, pal, you're cool. I wasn't seeking to curry favour with the girl, though. Helvis,12 is one of those who believes that violence should be used to prevent free speech; sort of like the Brownshirts. Throughout my life I have challenged morons like him; I think everyone should. He and his ilk don't scare me, but they do scare some people, and so they need the full light of public ridicule heaped upon them, which I have done rather successfully, if I say so myself.

I made my points, which are that it takes a genuinely stupid person to believe that threats of physical violence on the internet make the person who made them look like anything other than an arse, and that I can insult the loathsome prick any time I like and there is absolutely nothing, not one little thing, for all his big mouth, that he can do about it.

So, while I too have been mildly amused needling the cretin, I'll stop feeding the troll. For now.

But remember, Helvis,12 ,

eclipsemint
06-09-2009, 11:19 AM

Nah, pal, you're cool. I wasn't seeking to curry favour with the girl, though. Helvis,12 is one of those who believes that violence should be used to prevent free speech; sort of like the Brownshirts. Throughout my life I have challenged morons like him; I think everyone should. He and his ilk don't scare me, but they do scare some people, and so they need the full light of public ridicule heaped upon them, which I have done rather successfully, if I say so myself.

I made my points, which are that it takes a genuinely stupid person to believe that threats of physical violence on the internet make the person who made them look like anything other than an arse, and that I can insult the loathsome prick any time I like and there is absolutely nothing, not one little thing, for all his big mouth, that he can do about it.

So, while I too have been mildly amused needling the cretin, I'll stop feeding the troll. For now.

Ok, Macshreach, nuff said...unleash hell on such bastards...(I'll just stand over here...)

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 11:14 PM

Ok, Macshreach, nuff said...unleash hell on such bastards...(I'll just stand over here...)

What a joke. Thanks for advice. :arrow:

GinX
06-09-2009, 11:34 PM
You know, Helvis, I wouldn't let Mac bother you too much. He's simply one of those people that you have to accept exists on open forums like HA. He's stereotypical of his kind: he's always right, you're always wrong...if he starts something with you ro challenges you, it's justified...but if you do it to him, then you're just a prick. I went several rounds with him in the past until he finally realized I wasn't going to back down, be bullied by him or let him think think that his positions are the only correct ones, so he kill-filed me so he wouldn't have to see my posts.

I think he has it his mind that he is some sort watchdog for HA and that he has some sort of duty to 'call out' those who disagree with whatever standards he has...and, of course, he thinks those standards, are the best standards....but hey, what else can you expect from a guy who uses a picture of humanoid mice having sex as his avatar?

Helvis2012
06-09-2009, 11:46 PM
You know, Helvis, I wouldn't let Mac bother you too much. He's simply one of those people that you have to accept exists on open forums like HA. He's stereotypical of his kind: he's always, you're always wrong...if he starts something with you ro challenges you, it's justified...but if you do it to him, then you're just a prick. I went several rounds with him in the past until he finally realized I wasn't going to back down, be bullied by him or let him think think that his positions are the only correct ones, so he kill-filed me so he wouldn't have to see my posts.

I think he has it his mind that he is some sort watchdog for HA and that he has some sort of duty to 'call out' those who disagree with whatever standards he has...and, of course, he thinks those standards, are the best standards....but hey, what else can you expect from a guy who uses a picture of humanoid mice having sex as his avatar?

I can appreciate a lot of the points you make and yes, I can even validate them but if you look closely, this one fellow, one big mouth is the only person I have troubles with so please, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm simply engaging anyone I do not agree with. Why not take a look at all this guy's nasty, horrible comments and then consider my response.
When a person spews ignorance and hate on daily basis, it's just foolhardy to think someone else will not confront them and worse, McDik is incredulous over the idea of having to account for his words. Notice how many times he refuses to engage and simply insults.

I would kick this guy's ass if he was ever man enough to show himself. That's a fact. I will not apologize for that no matter how wrong sit ultimately is. Some people don't get it any other way.

Thanks for your words, though. I know they come from a good place and I appreciate that.

GinX
06-10-2009, 01:19 AM
You know, Helvis, I wouldn't let Mac bother you too much. He's simply one of those people that you have to accept exists on open forums like HA. He's stereotypical of his kind: he's always right, you're always wrong...if he starts something with you or challenges you, it's justified...but if you do it to him, then you're just a prick. I went several rounds with him in the past until he finally realized I wasn't going to back down, be bullied by him or let him think think that his positions are the only correct ones, so he kill-filed me so he wouldn't have to see my posts.

I can appreciate a lot of the points you make and yes, I can even validate them but if you look closely, this one fellow, one big mouth is the only person I have troubles with so please, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm simply engaging anyone I do not agree with. Why not take a look at all this guy's nasty, horrible comments and then consider my response.
When a person spews ignorance and hate on daily basis, it's just foolhardy to think someone else will not confront them and worse, McDik is incredulous over the idea of having to account for his words. Notice how many times he refuses to engage and simply insults.

I would kick this guy's ass if he was ever man enough to show himself. That's a fact. I will not apologize for that no matter how wrong sit ultimately is. Some people don't get it any other way.

Thanks for your words, though. I know they come from a good place and I appreciate that.

I fully sympathize...and yes, like many others on boards such as these, he does not respond to your statements, he simply insults...even worse, he may intentionally quote you out of context and try to spin your words to mean something else, as he's done to me in the past. Eventually, you just have to let it go and move on and I know how tough that can be, especially when it gets personal.

Helvis2012
06-10-2009, 03:29 AM
You know, Helvis, I wouldn't let Mac bother you too much. He's simply one of those people that you have to accept exists on open forums like HA. He's stereotypical of his kind: he's always right, you're always wrong...if he starts something with you or challenges you, it's justified...but if you do it to him, then you're just a prick. I went several rounds with him in the past until he finally realized I wasn't going to back down, be bullied by him or let him think think that his positions are the only correct ones, so he kill-filed me so he wouldn't have to see my posts.

I fully sympathize...and yes, like many others on boards such as these, he does not respond to your statements, he simply insults...even worse, he may intentionally quote you out of context and try to spin your words to mean something else, as he's done to me in the past. Eventually, you just have to let it go and move on and I know how tough that can be, especially when it gets personal.

You're right. No doubt about it.