PDA

View Full Version : Foot Fetish- What makes a nice foot?!?

macjay18
06-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Just was wondering what exactly makes a nice foot, i can vaguely understand the foot fetish thing, i dont want my girl to have disproportional feet and weird toes, i like soft so if she has just moisturised her soles that is nice. But what really is it that gets foot fetish pundits hearts racing?

Dinand
06-01-2009, 10:52 AM
No polish, clean, soft looking, not too small....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Well from my understanding doing foot fetish with guys - It's about well pedicured feet, buffed heel, soft skin and no corns/calluses are a definite turn ON!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JeniferTS
06-01-2009, 12:20 PM
:footinmouth

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2009, 12:30 PM
um, I don't 'shrimp' guys they 'shrimp' my feet! Sorry if that wasn't clear. Allanah lives getting her toes sucked while being rammed hard in the ass. lol And what's wrong with that?? ;) Different strokes for different folks!

~Kisses.

HTG

richardrichard
06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
I love french pedicures on girls.

Dinand
06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
A feet has to look as natural as possible yet very soft to give a good footjob.

Also, an anklet and toering is great also.

retrozen
06-01-2009, 03:29 PM
As a guy who's had a foot fetish going back as far as I can remember, which means well before it became a sexual thing, I remember first being attracted to the smell. It didn't turn me on at the time because I was like 4 years old. I just remember obsessed with the way a foot smelled. As I got older and it did become sexual, everything about the foot started to attract me. The way they looked, smelled, felt, and tasted. The stronger the odor the more of a turn on it is. That said, the foot must be feminine. I like high arches, crinkled soles, and well groomed feet. That doesn't always mean they need polish. I love feet that have a natural buff them, toe rings, ankle bracelets, etc... I am about as hard core of a foot fetishist you can find. That said, very few women understand how important feet are to a guy like me and even when you spell it out like this it doesn't compute because they don''t understand how it's possible.

I hope this helps!!!
Retro

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 04:19 PM
i had a guy who always called me in advance and begged me to walk around in dirty socks for hours and try to make my feet smell as much as possible. i have a deep arch, and he would lick and bite it, and bite the sole and suck my toes, He love my feet cuz they're big lol, i told him im a size 12 in women's and he got an instant boner. It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me

JeniferTS
06-01-2009, 04:28 PM
i had a guy who always called me in advance and begged me to walk around in dirty socks for hours and try to make my feet smell as much as possible.

:puke

Richctdude
06-01-2009, 04:37 PM
high arch and clean!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2009, 04:42 PM
It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me

I've dated a guy back when I lived in MN who's got a foot fetish. I really didn't understand what the turn on is about feet. So we dated for a couple of months and I've gotten used to him sniffing my feet, licking them, rubbing his big cock between the soles of my feet and he really seems to be enjoying himself. Sadly, he paid more attention to my feet than he did me (the person he was with). So I broke up with him. I mean I learned to liked it. I actually discovered that licking my feet could give me a huge boner, but I guess I want a guy who also pays attention to other parts of my body also. lol

When I lived in Jersey City, I had a hot neighbor who is a pilot. And everytime he lands at Newark airport..he goes calling wanting to see me. He is into me trampling on him and using him as my floor mat. And he is a big guy so he would make me walk all over him..thighs, abdomen, chest, shoulders including his face - with heels and sometimes barefoot while he sniffs and jacks off. We never fucked either. lol And he always gave me generous 'tributes' for my time. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 04:47 PM
It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me

I've dated a guy back when I lived in MN who's got a foot fetish. I really didn't understand what the turn on is about feet. So we dated for a couple of months and I've gotten used to him sniffing my feet, licking them, rubbing his big cock between the soles of my feet and he really seems to be enjoying himself. Sadly, he paid more attention to my feet than he did me (the person he was with). So I broke up with him. I mean I learned to liked it. I actually discovered that licking my feet could give me a huge boner, but I guess I want a guy who also pays attention to other parts of my body also. lol

When I lived in Jersey City, I had a hot neighbor who is a pilot. And everytime he lands at Newark airport..he goes calling wanting to see me. He is into me trampling on him and using him as my floor mat. And he is a big guy so he would make me walk all over him..thighs, abdomen, chest, shoulders including his face - with heels and sometimes barefoot while he sniffs and jacks off. We never fucked either. lol And he always gave me generous 'tributes' for my time. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

lol. Sounds similar to another one of my stories (i really should write a book!) i had this guy back when eldeweiss was open, he would only date me when i had spike heels on and he would lay on the parking lot floor and make me step on him, and even on his cock and balls. i was always so nervous to hurt him but he would grab by ankles and force me to put all my weight on him with the spike heel in his balls. I would jerk my foot in a stroking motion and he would cum. wierd

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2009, 04:58 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

lol. Sounds similar to another one of my stories (i really should write a book!) i had this guy back when eldeweiss was open, he would only date me when i had spike heels on and he would lay on the parking lot floor and make me step on him, and even on his cock and balls. i was always so nervous to hurt him but he would grab by ankles and force me to put all my weight on him with the spike heel in his balls. I would jerk my foot in a stroking motion and he would cum. wierd

lol Girl, I dunno if you ever been to Hellfire. I used to work there and they have a lot of men who are into feet. Tipping was great! a 15-20 minute foot rub x the number of guys (ex. 20 guys) is very light and lazy work. lol One night there was this older man (prolly in his 50's) grey hair and all and he kept following me around the place which was really annoying. Finally he said, I'll give you 200 for a 30 minute trammpling session. I looked at him and said " are you sure you can handle it? My heels are really sharp, I don't want it to pierce through you and hurt you". So anyways, what the heck, right? I trampled the bitch and hard! Haha :lol:

Girl he tool the pain and everything! At least he didn't had any seizure. The other girl next to me had some guy who had a seizure while having a session! lol The NYFD/paramedics carried him out the club in a stretcher!

~Kisses.

HTG

retrozen
06-01-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm pretty versatile... My foot fetish led me to the understanding that it was more about being dominated and considering it an honor to worship the parts of the body that most people won't go near... I.E., I get just as turned on from a smelly armpit and eating ass because it's just SO wrong!!! Then again, I also like orgasm torture. When my orgasm is ignored and I'm continually played with until my penis goes limp and gets hard again. The slower the squirm the more intense the tickle!!!

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 05:04 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

lol Girl, I dunno if you ever been to Hellfire. I used to work there and they have a lot of men who are into feet. Tipping was great! a 15-20 minute foot rub x the number of guys (ex. 20 guys) is very light and lazy work. lol One night there was this older man (prolly in his 50's) grey hair and all and he kept following me around the place which was really annoying. Finally he said, I'll give you 200 for a 30 minute trammpling session. I looked at him and said " are you sure you can handle it? My heels are really sharp, I don't want it to pierce through you and hurt you". So anyways, what the heck, right? I trampled the bitch and hard! Haha :lol:

Girl he tool the pain and everything! At least he didn't had any seizure. The other girl next to me had some guy who had a seizure while having a session! lol The NYFD/paramedics carried him out the club in a stretcher!

~Kisses.

HTG

OOOh i heard hellfire was a scandal! A tranny i lived with named Lisa-Brooke-Rob used to go there every weekend and clean house! Maybe u saw her, she was pretty regular and and she also loved other trannies, i wouldnt be surprised if she hit on u, or bought u a couple of drinks. She was a tranny trick lol. WHITE skin, blonde ponytail. She always wore the same outfit every weekend until i started dressing her up. I callled it her uniform

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2009, 05:09 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

OOOh i heard hellfire was a scandal! A tranny i lived with named Lisa-Brooke-Rob used to go there every weekend and clean house! Maybe u saw her, she was pretty regular and and she also loved other trannies, i wouldnt be surprised if she hit on u, or bought u a couple of drinks. She was a tranny trick lol. WHITE skin, blonde ponytail. She always wore the same outfit every weekend until i started dressing her up. I callled it her uniform

Omg! I think I remember her. She used to hang out there from time to time. One time, she sat by me and started a conversation..but i got a lesbo vibe and walked away. lol And you're right, she always comes in the same outfit! :lol: Good to hear you taught her how to dress cos it was a mess! And she looked like she was always high.

Last I seen her..she said something about going on hormones or some shit like that.

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 05:30 PM
lol yuuup she was a MEAN addict. She would sniff coke till she couldn't feel no more then lite the pipe bitch. i used to gag at her. I tried getting her off drugs, REALLY HARD. She was in love with me, and i tried to use that power to help her, but it didnt work. One time she even stole a chain from around my neck while i was sleeping to pawn it for drugs. I mased that bitch. Shes a boy now. Finally got off srugs and cleaned up her life. Im proud of her... er .. him (she look like a big blonde lesbo)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2009, 05:36 PM
lol yuuup she was a MEAN addict. She would sniff coke till she couldn't feel no more then lite the pipe bitch. i used to gag at her. I tried getting her off drugs, REALLY HARD. She was in love with me, and i tried to use that power to help her, but it didnt work. One time she even stole a chain from around my neck while i was sleeping to pawn it for drugs. I mased that bitch. Shes a boy now. Finally got off srugs and cleaned up her life. Im proud of her... er .. him (she look like a big blonde lesbo)

Awe that sweet! It's good to hear that you were able to help her err him out! She almost ripped my top one time she was really high. Scary! lol I dunno how you put up with that..I personally have never been around druggie..well except for that Jewish guy I dated for 2 years from Long Island. That drove me nuts every time I found cocaine in his overnight bag!! He is such a drama queen..wanting to jump off my balcony cos I was breaking up with him :evil: ..I called his parent! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 05:41 PM
lol thats fierce. i dunno how i dealt with her either but i always took on charity cases. She was the one who exposed me to stuff i never thought i would do. She moned me out, took me into her house, bought me clothes and took care of me. Eventually she became abusive. She believed we were gf and gf, but i was really just trying to help her. When she would run out of drugs and start shaking and fiending for more, i would tell her "just come lay down with me and cuddle." I never was physical with her, aside from the occasional double date where she would try to bring me in JUST so she could tell the client "tell me to suck her cock" lol. I felt really bad 4 her. She was a good person on the inside just fucked up from the drugs. People like that need love

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2009, 05:48 PM
That's true!

Ok sorry for highjacking..now on with the thread!

LET'S HEAR MORE FEET STORIES!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

alyssats
06-01-2009, 05:54 PM
i had a guy who always called me in advance and begged me to walk around in dirty socks for hours and try to make my feet smell as much as possible. i have a deep arch, and he would lick and bite it, and bite the sole and suck my toes, He love my feet cuz they're big lol, i told him im a size 12 in women's and he got an instant boner. It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me

owww weird fetishes from some guys I had some stories too ill try to post later

MacShreach
06-01-2009, 06:49 PM

owww weird fetishes from some guys I had some stories too ill try to post later

Please do-- this is becoming a very entertaining thread. 8)

And while we're on this, any of you girls like having your fingers and hands nibbled the same way? Hands are very sensitive.

barefootjoe69
06-01-2009, 08:56 PM
To me the arch of a foot is so sexy. I also like wrinkled soles and the toes have to be pretty and shaped nice. Also the feet have to be very clean for me.
For some reason this fetish started for me with the idea that once a womans shoes were off it was so much easier to take her pants off, they would just slide right off with no effort and I found this a turn on. Then I started to observe the foot and found that it could be a very sexy part of the body. I also have had women kiss and lick my feet and I have to say it feels good!
Also when I'm fucking A woman I love to lick and caress her feet. Just my perspective on the subject.

alyssats
06-01-2009, 09:25 PM
ok heres this guy his still young only 21 but looks even younger for his age. When he call me he always ask if i have some knee high boots with me. And he always make sure that the knee high boots are 1 yrs old and older. He wants it to be very dirty and stinky. And he wants me to wear it for hours and meet me. Once we meet he likes to lick the boots and its sole. He clean it with his tongue then wants me to take it off and smell my feet. Lick my smelly and sweaty feet all over while he wank. He dont want me to suck him and suck me. No penetration also he just lick my feet all over until he cums on it

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-01-2009, 10:41 PM
I remembered another foot fetish guy. This guy loved to be totally submissive! He would come over undress and be in leather thongs and a leash. His fantasy was for me to choke him with his collar and force him to worship my feet while sitting his ass down on a 8" dildo with a suction cup plugged on my wooden floors! lol

He would then proceed to lick my feet and each toes as if he was eating ribs while gyrating his ass up and down the dildo itl his massive cock shoots a huge load all over my feet. Then I make him lick his cum off my pretty feet clean! :lol:

Another guy I meet on a regular basis back when i lived in NJ..his thing with feet were slightly different. He ask me to wear heels and step on his balls til he screamed in pain. My room mates were gagging outside since they know what I do! Other times, he would ask me to kick him hard in the nut til he drops on his knees to the floor. Then gab him by the hair and make him stand up and do it all over again! lol

Weird fetishes but it's a very good gig and not to mention therapy for me (at the time, when I began doing it, I was trying to get over the guy I dated for 3 years in MN). Saved me a lot of time grieving a loss and also $ going to a shrink!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

2009AD
06-01-2009, 11:16 PM
A few points.

Foot fetishism is probably the most common form of fetishism among men.

Men who enjoy being kicked in the groin, or having their balls stepped on, are more masochists than fetishists.

Weird? Well let's see, survey 100 people on almost any American street "A person, born male, decides to become a woman and has sex with men. Would you consider that weird?" 90% of respondents would say "yea, very weird."

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 01:37 AM
A few points.

Men who enjoy being kicked in the groin, or having their balls stepped on, are more masochists than fetishists.

Weird? Well let's see, survey 100 people on almost any American street "A person, born male, decides to become a woman and has sex with men. Would you consider that weird?" 90% of respondents would say "yea, very weird."

Additionally for clarification purposes:

Fetishism (i.e. transvestic fetishism, feet fetishism etc.), masochism and gid are all a disorder. Fetishism is the use of an inanimate object or a specific part of the body for physical or mental sexual stimulation. This sexual behavior is widespread and takes many forms, from benign (a preference for the partner's wearing of lingerie before sex) to vicious (a rapist cutting a lock of hair from the victim for use in masturbation). Weird? Yes, since it's all not too common (aka mainstream). But is far different from people suffering from/or having GID. If a person who was born male (presumably has gid), then later on decides to be a woman (transitions) and has sex with men (assuming her gender orientation is straight), from her newly acquired gender role and stand point - it's NOT that weird as if any genetic female would mate (have sex) with any male. Does that make any sense?

~Kisses.

HTG

MacShreach
06-02-2009, 01:57 AM

2009, surveys have repeatedly found that 82% of Americans believe in a personal God. You know I love you guys, but......

MacShreach
06-02-2009, 02:00 AM
......and that's leaving aside the bit about "a person born male decides."

Anyway, whatever they think, getting someone to stand on your balls in spike heels, or kick them to pulp, for pleasure, is, from where I'm standing, a LOT weirder than someone being trans or trans-attracted.

2009AD
06-02-2009, 02:06 AM
A few points.

Fetishism (i.e. transvestic fetishism, feet fetishism etc.), masochism and gid are all a disorder. Fetishism is the use of an inanimate object or a specific part of the body for physical or mental sexual stimulation. This sexual behavior is widespread and takes many forms, from benign (a preference for the partner's wearing of lingerie before sex) to vicious (a rapist cutting a lock of hair from the victim for use in masturbation). Weird? Yes, since it's all not too common (aka mainstream). But is far different from people suffering from/or having GID. If a person who was born male (presumably has gid), then later on decides to be a woman (transitions) and has sex with men (assuming her gender orientation is straight), from her newly acquired gender role and stand point - it's NOT that weird as if any genetic female would mate (have sex) with any male. Does that make any sense?

~Kisses.

HTG

What I'm saying is the term 'weird' is very subjective. Many people think of transgender people, gays, lesbians and fetishists as "weird" because they are not mainstream.

http://www.depression-guide.com/sexual-disorders.htm

MacShreach
06-02-2009, 02:19 AM
Well, to shamelessly quote the late great Hunter S, it never got weird enough for me.

MacShreach
06-02-2009, 02:20 AM
But I'm still not letting you stand on by balls in spike heels.

MacShreach
06-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Oh my God....maybe I'm in denial.....This is awful. :oops: Maybe I'll turn into a power-flat-testicle-thingy.

Nah, just too late for this.

You all have fun now, no permanent scarring.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 02:27 AM
A few points.

~Kisses.

HTG

What I'm saying is the term 'weird' is very subjective. Many people think of transgender people, gays, lesbians and fetishists as "weird" because they are not mainstream.

http://www.depression-guide.com/sexual-disorders.htm

To a certain extent that is true. But when I said 'weird" if you read below:

I remembered another foot fetish guy. This guy loved to be totally submissive! He would come over undress and be in leather thongs and a leash. His fantasy was for me to choke him with his collar and force him to worship my feet while sitting his ass down on a 8" dildo with a suction cup plugged on my wooden floors! lol

He would then proceed to lick my feet and each toes as if he was eating ribs while gyrating his ass up and down the dildo itl his massive cock shoots a huge load all over my feet. Then I make him lick his cum off my pretty feet clean! :lol:

Another guy I meet on a regular basis back when i lived in NJ..his thing with feet were slightly different. He ask me to wear heels and step on his balls til he screamed in pain. My room mates were gagging outside since they know what I do! Other times, he would ask me to kick him hard in the nut til he drops on his knees to the floor. Then gab him by the hair and make him stand up and do it all over again! lol

Weird fetishes but it's a very good gig and not to mention therapy for me (at the time, when I began doing it, I was trying to get over the guy I dated for 3 years in MN). Saved me a lot of time grieving a loss and also $ going to a shrink!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I was actually referring to the two guys with extreme masochistic feet fetishes and NOT foot fetishist as a whole. I felt that your statement was a swipe at me and Ruby's. Hence the explanation.

And now about gay, lesbian, bisexuals and transgenders being seen as 'weird" aka not mainstream, One would think that because WE (GLBT community) does not even procreate the way heterosexuals do. But we keep growing bigger in numbers everyday. And what is mainstream? We see gays, lesbians, bisexuals (maybe some of the times we couldn't tell) as well as transgenders everyday especially on telly and at big cities like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Florida etc. unless one lives in Fargo. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

richardrichard
06-02-2009, 02:53 AM
Women's feet are highly eroticized in our culture. Look at the shoe industry, fashion, advertising: it's everywhere. Not all foot fetishists are submissives, but a lot of them are. For a lot of guys, part of the attraction to a woman's feet has to do with the attraction to something that is low, dirty, etc.

I myself think women's feet are sexy when they are nicely curved, well-pedicured, and painted. A woman in high heels is always sexier in my opinion than a woman in flats or even in boots.

jamiecoxxdotcom
06-02-2009, 03:14 AM
As a foot fetishist I always liked seeing oiled feet, high arches, well proportioned/aligned toes and to see them being pointed w/ legs in the air... (BTW my site is going to become a LOT more foot fetish oriented...)

http://www.skullcandymedia.com/f1.jpg
http://www.skullcandymedia.com/f2.jpg
http://www.skullcandymedia.com/f3.jpg
http://www.skullcandymedia.com/f4.jpg
http://www.skullcandymedia.com/f5.jpg

barefootjoe69
06-02-2009, 04:37 AM
As a foot fetishist I always liked seeing oiled feet, high arches, well proportioned/aligned toes and to see them being pointed w/ legs in the air... (BTW my site is going to become a LOT more foot fetish oriented...)

Jamie, very sexy feet you have there!
Thanks for the pics :D
You nailed it exactly! No pun intended :lol:

Willie Escalade
06-02-2009, 09:01 AM
I prefer my gal's feet in nylon... :shock:

mrsoze00
06-02-2009, 10:39 AM
1. Pronounced (high) Arches
2. Wide Instep (sideways across the ball of the feet)
3. No bunyons, fat, short or long toes, or other defects.

These are the things we associate with athletic, strong, sexy, heathly women. It's probably the reason high heels are designed the way they are, the heels are meant to mimic the woman walking high on the balls of her feet and toes (awkward with toe defects). High heels accentuate her arches and force her to balance on her instep, so the wider the instep the better. Sort of like a good female athlete would while playing a sport.

Our brain is probably wired from evolution to look for these athletic attributes, subcounciously we probably still think in terms of caveman analogies...i.e. it makes her better able to protect the kids when you're out hunting etc, or run away and have more kids, and would mean that your kid would have a better chance at being a good hunter etc. So your genes would stand a better chance of surviving and being passed on, which is the ultimate goal of any species i guess.

-Söze

MacShreach
06-02-2009, 10:59 AM
1. Pronounced (high) Arches
2. Wide Instep (sideways across the ball of the feet)
3. No bunyons, fat, short or long toes, or other defects.

These are the things we associate with athletic, strong, sexy, heathly women. It's probably the reason high heels are designed the way they are, the heels are meant to mimic the woman walking high on the balls of her feet and toes (awkward with toe defects). High heels accentuate her arches and force her to balance on her instep, so the wider the instep the better. Sort of like a good female athlete would while playing a sport.

Our brain is probably wired from evolution to look for these athletic attributes, subcounciously we probably still think in terms of caveman analogies...i.e. it makes her better able to protect the kids when you're out hunting etc, or run away and have more kids, and would mean that your kid would have a better chance at being a good hunter etc. So your genes would stand a better chance of surviving and being passed on, which is the ultimate goal of any species i guess.

-Söze

I doubt that very much. It can more easily be explained by the well-documented attraction of human males to neoteny, or child-like features. Feet in high-heels look smaller and more child-like, as do feet with high arches. As well as this, high heels make legs look longer and more shapely, and in our culture, long shapely legs are definite sexual attractors.

Furthermore, "athletic,strong" features were not associated with "sexy" in women until very recently; specifically the 1930's, and in many cultures they still are not.

Trying to extrapolate an evolutionary impulse from a liking for a small, high-arched feet is not tenable, especially since, for the purposes you suggest, big, powerful feet would be more useful.

jamiecoxxdotcom
06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
I did some time in a college book store and read somewhere that the root cause for the majority of people with foot fetishes originates with folks who weren't breast fed as children so they spent much more time low to the ground around there mother's legs and feet rather than being held up high near to the mother's breast like most kids. The lower extremities become the more familiar womenly attributes in the developing mind where as other kids wind up making that same association with the breasts. I was never breast fed. It never occures to me to check out a persons boobs. I'm much more leg oriented. I have a foot fetish.

The correlation doesn't prove anything and I'm sure there are a myrid of other factors. One day when I get grow up and be an adult I will go to colleges and learn how to do my own research.

http://www.skullcandymedia.com/Jbig/JL9.jpg

macjay18
06-02-2009, 12:20 PM
I think foot fetishism is so because it uses encompasses many senses, it can be
1)touch- the soft soles of the foot
2) smell- um obvious
3) Taste- Licking, biting and generally tasting the foot
4) Sight- Feet are soo diverse and what is attractive to one person may be the opposite for others

Not many other fetishes can alert the senses like foot fetishism can

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 12:32 PM
when i was a kid i used to think feet, ears, butts and noses were ugly and disgusting. i often had dreams of people without these things it was very strange now that i think about it

richardrichard
06-02-2009, 12:56 PM
Jamie Coxx, your feet are beautiful. And it's so sexy that you have a foot fetish.

Desmon
06-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Ruby and Jamie both have wonderful feet! I've had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. I like slender feet, high arches with nice proportioned toes and wrinkly soles. Soft heels are a plus as well. Hate the cracked/dry heel thing! Like I said, I've cum many times looking at Jamie and Rubys!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 04:41 PM

Nylon fetish i think is hot and a common fetish among men. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

RubyTS
06-02-2009, 04:52 PM
aww thanx Desmon
and ditto hara. Guys sure love stockings

El Nino
06-02-2009, 06:11 PM
Soze may be on to something

barefootjoe69
06-02-2009, 11:52 PM
I did some time in a college book store and read somewhere that the root cause for the majority of people with foot fetishes originates with folks who weren't breast fed as children so they spent much more time low to the ground around there mother's legs and feet rather than being held up high near to the mother's breast like most kids. The lower extremities become the more familiar womenly attributes in the developing mind where as other kids wind up making that same association with the breasts. I was never breast fed. It never occures to me to check out a persons boobs. I'm much more leg oriented. I have a foot fetish.

The correlation doesn't prove anything and I'm sure there are a myrid of other factors. One day when I get grow up and be an adult I will go to colleges and learn how to do my own research.

Interesting point of view.
But i also like Breast. I guess I was on the floor half the time and in my mothers arms half the time

MacShreach
06-03-2009, 12:41 AM

Nylon fetish i think is hot and a common fetish among men. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I think it looks sexier than it feels to the touch, personally. Silk, now, that's hot. That's very hot.

BTW in case I never mentioned it before, I'm sooooo glad you're a stockings girl and not a tights (pantyhose) girl.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-03-2009, 12:49 AM
I love hosiery of any type - thigh highs, full pantyhose, tights etc. :P

I know i'd always wear what is requested. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Bob's Tgirls
06-03-2009, 01:45 AM
There's not a single answer to that question.

As for me, I like feet to be pretty and well proportioned. It's an aesthetic thing. Celeste is a good example of that description. I also look for feet that are well taken care of. Melissa is an expert when it comes to skin and hair care, so her feet are always very soft and pleasant to the touch. I don't like rough hands or feet on girls. I also like feet to be clean if I'm going to be touching them.

In contrast, I met a guy who likes extremely dirty feet, the blacker the soles the better for him. He likes girls to walk barefoot until their feet are as filthy as possible and then lick them clean. I'm guessing he doesn't care about pedicures either.

That guy and I are probably on opposite ends of foot fetish.

There are other people with a trampling fetish.

There are also those with shoe, stocking even sock fetishes.

There are all sorts of variations and combinations.

One thing I have noticed is that I've had a good number of members who are into foot fetish. My theory on that is that guys who are into transsexuals are generally more open-minded overall and are likely to enjoy a number of kinks and fetishes.

TGL
06-03-2009, 09:14 AM
That last pic of Jamie's feet is one of the sexiest, most sensual and teasing pic I have ever seen. Almost the perfect picture! I am amazed...

TsVanessa69
06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Ive been told I have nice feet!

TsVanessa69
06-03-2009, 02:16 PM
A few more

richardrichard
06-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Nice? They are gorgeous. Beautiful toes and lovely nails. I would to have them pressed against me.

jamiecoxxdotcom
06-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Couldn't resist, shot these tonight for July - More from the same set can be found here: www.skullcandymedia.com/julypicsfhg.html

http://www.skullcandymedia.com/julylarge/jult5.jpg
http://www.skullcandymedia.com/julylarge/july8.jpg
http://www.skullcandymedia.com/julylarge/july15.jpg
http://www.skullcandymedia.com/julylarge/july13.jpg
http://www.skullcandymedia.com/julylarge/july12.jpg

dbev
06-04-2009, 04:13 PM
A complete pedicure, on the upper and lower parts.

barefootjoe69
06-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Couldn't resist, shot these tonight for July - More from the same set can be found here: www.skullcandymedia.com/julypicsfhg.html

Very nice pics Jamie :wink:

JeniferTS
06-04-2009, 08:02 PM
i never understood the foot fetish thing..are feet that good? lol..

2009AD
06-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Nothing for you to understand. Some people are into BDSM, some are into water sports, other are into latex. And guess what? Tgirls are a fetish for some men and ggs. All sorts of different strokes. Don't worry about it.

i never understood the foot fetish thing..are feet that good? lol..

blacktgirls
06-05-2009, 05:10 AM
Celeste's feet

El Nino
06-05-2009, 05:38 AM
wow jamie!!

rameses2
06-06-2009, 01:07 AM
I'll be the dirt bag and say what the BEST thing about being a lover of women's feet is. If you're a Breast man, you get dirty looks for staring at a ladies boobs. If you're an Ass man, you'll get the stink-eye for leering at the junk in her trunk. If you're a Foot-lover, you can stare at a ladies beautiful legs and feet all day long and, as long as you don't drool all over yourself, no-one will be the wiser :D .

jamiecoxxdotcom
06-06-2009, 07:00 AM
30 Helens agree. No one has ever been the wiser in all my years of checking out hot feet...

sucka4chix
06-06-2009, 10:10 AM
That's all fine and dandy til you're at one of Sunny's parties with a dancers toes down your throat!!

TSMissJasmine
06-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Just was wondering what exactly makes a nice foot.

One person's love is another person's distain. I would think personal exploration in any matter of "what good looks like," would be prudent.

Desmon
06-09-2009, 07:13 AM
Oh my freaking God Jamie!!! I'm in love!!! :)

Willie Escalade
06-09-2009, 09:22 AM
I can't explain why, but a picture/sight like this is such a turn-on for me. Thank you, JB! :shock:

eclipsemint
06-09-2009, 09:25 AM
For me, it is all about sensitivity...if I hit my finger - not much pain and no problem...but if I hit my toe - ouch!!

Same applies to pleasurable sensations, suck my finger...nice...suck my toe or kiss my instep (clean, of course), wow - oh baby!!!

tsslutboy
06-09-2009, 09:39 AM
What sexy feet girls ty for pics. My fav is clean feet with high archs silky smooth all over. i love to lick between the toes its a very sensitive area good for making the girls squirm to

eclipsemint
06-09-2009, 10:40 AM
What sexy feet girls ty for pics. My fav is clean feet with high archs silky smooth all over. i love to lick between the toes its a very sensitive area good for making the girls squirm to

And, not to mention if they are passably in the foot size 10 or less range...that helps, too...nothing worse than a size 11 netball player with size 12 feet...or is it nothing better than...I always get those two mixed up...!!

Bob's Tgirls
06-09-2009, 11:17 AM
I'll be the dirt bag and say what the BEST thing about being a lover of women's feet is. If you're a Breast man, you get dirty looks for staring at a ladies boobs. If you're an Ass man, you'll get the stink-eye for leering at the junk in her trunk. If you're a Foot-lover, you can stare at a ladies beautiful legs and feet all day long and, as long as you don't drool all over yourself, no-one will be the wiser :D .

I like that. :lol: I have been caught staring at a woman's feet before though. I told her I was just admiring her pedicure.

eclipsemint
06-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Just to get this straight though fellas, this will end up in craving and horniness, kissing and worship of that body part...oh, that's ok then, all for that!! OH, baby, you're so hot...let me adore you,....

Paul Basilov
06-13-2009, 03:32 PM
The sexiest Transvestite or Transsexual (it doesn´t matter if you count all)
from Germany will always be CASSY CASSARD from Mannheim !!!

She has the perfect combination of a sweet princess
with a horny slut :twisted: !!!

Her appearance always makes me stiffen directly ! :jerkoff

Just rate the picture below with sexy Cassy wearing an
elegant black dress with matching stockings
combined with her red high heels and painted nails.

She looks so seductively exposing her beautiful FEET.
I could caress & kiss them for houres, suck & lick her
toes and I would be more then honoured to taste
the flavour of her red shoes !!!

grif1404
06-13-2009, 03:51 PM
Do any other guys like painting a girls toes for her? Or do any of you girls like having a guy do that for you?

Or is it just a meh...thing?

Willie Escalade
06-14-2009, 07:17 AM
Do any other guys like painting a girls toes for her? Or do any of you girls like having a guy do that for you?

Or is it just a meh...thing?
Of course...and blowing them dry. :D

dbev
06-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Pedicure.

No callosity on the sole.