PDA

View Full Version : Aussie TS Are Rare

WildTiger23
06-01-2009, 04:31 AM
I Wish There Were More TS In Australia,

It's So Unfair There Are None I Know Of And It Makes Me Wish I Was Living In The States.

:(

TyG

Alyssa87
06-01-2009, 04:33 AM
is it humid on the gold coast?
or is it a dry heat?

SarahG
06-01-2009, 04:45 AM

It's So Unfair There Are None I Know Of And It Makes Me Wish I Was Living In The States.

TyG

You should probably be more specific, I routinely hear some of the guys on here lamenting on how few girls there are in remote rural parts of the US wishing they were in NYC, Brazil, or Thailand instead.

WildTiger23
06-01-2009, 04:49 AM
It's pretty good here on the coast, rather cool right now.

lupinIII
06-01-2009, 04:52 AM
Agreed, we need more girls down under. Alyssa, it's a beautiful dry-heat, no humidity whatsoever, get down now...

I lie, it gets kinda stinking humid, Aussie weather is very much a balance of extremes, we're either being flooded with rain or losing all of our crops in a drought.

I don't visit the Gold Coast enough to be super knowledgeable on the subject, but I say come down anyway, because we rock.

Alyssa87
06-01-2009, 05:07 AM
thats awesome.
i have a long time buddy from Brisbane. it looks so pretty and clean.

cookiepuss
06-01-2009, 05:17 AM

TyG

This makes me laugh. I wish I was living in Australia! :D
You are right, there are many drop-dead gorgeous TS's here in the States.
Hope to make a date with one soon!

WildTiger23
06-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Well I was a bartender at a surfers nightclub called Mp's, wished I was still there. I haven't been up to brissy much.

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Alyssa u never cease to amaze me. u know ur definitely one of a kind.

Alyssa87
06-01-2009, 05:43 AM

what was amazing about me in this thread?

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 06:05 AM

quit fishing for compliments BIATCH! lol j/p. u already know u r quite unique. I admire ur intelligence and your worldliness. u seem to know just enough about everything to be able to conversate but not too much to the point that u look like a total prude. ur curiousity and eagerness to learn more are quite adorable. Dont let it get to ur head tho or i will cut u

cookiepuss
06-01-2009, 06:31 AM

Maybe that hot pic of you in your avatar? :wink:

Alyssa87
06-01-2009, 06:33 AM

quit fishing for compliments BIATCH! lol j/p. u already know u r quite unique. I admire ur intelligence and your worldliness. u seem to know just enough about everything to be able to conversate but not too much to the point that u look like a total prude. ur curiousity and eagerness to learn more are quite adorable. Dont let it get to ur head tho or i will cut u

lol
i wasnt fishing.
i really just couldnt figure what was special about what i said.

but thank you. and i promise, my head will always stay level!

& thanks cookie :wink:

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 06:56 AM

lol
i wasnt fishing.
i really just couldnt figure what was special about what i said.

but thank you. and i promise, my head will always stay level!

& thanks cookie :wink:

can i hit it now ma :wink:

Alyssa87
06-01-2009, 07:01 AM
yeah. lets talk about it on yahoo- and u can post the convo in your thread.

DC
06-01-2009, 10:21 AM
There are loads of TS is Australia, well in Sydney at least. In Sydney I see a TS everyday, walking down the street or working in stores etc etc..

The Gold Coast reminds me of a little Miami with all the high rises apartments along the beach and canals.

lupinIII
06-01-2009, 10:53 AM
See, this is why I need friends who aren't lesbians. I'm usually in Newtown, Enmore, Glebe, Petersham type areas when I'm in Sydney. The arty/gothy/nouveau trendy districts. Which parts of the Syd are you talking about DC?

swivelguru
06-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Rare they may be, but truely stunning check out chloe.. http://www.privategirls.com.au/chloe.php

alpha2117
06-01-2009, 01:34 PM
There are zillions of Ts's in australia. we get a shitload of the girls from NZ, Samoa, New Caledonia, Fiji etc. we also get a fair number of Thai chicks and then there are plenty of homegrown lasses. The Gold Coast is a bit of a backwater tourist trap and doesn't have a big scene but if you get the Bulletin there are actually ads in it for them. Christy McNicole was living up there last time we spoke and so do quite a few others. Sydney and Melbourne have the highest concentrations. Sydney they mainly congregate around Oxford St while Melbourne tends to be a larger spread.

DC
06-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Alpha is spot on, there are loads of Thai girls in Sydney, they are mainly in the inner City around Oxford street and Kings Cross, but all over Sydney in General. I know a girl who works a regular Job and is very passable. There are a lot of Sydney girls on ts-dating.com and adultmatchmaker.com.au

alyssats
06-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Ive seen lots of Thai,Malaysian and Singaporean Goddesses who visits Australia even some Filipina Stunners and Superstars visit there.

russtafa
06-01-2009, 07:58 PM
theres a very bad redneck attidute in australia especially in the country towns

russtafa
06-01-2009, 08:02 PM
and quite a few girls get addicted to ice the party drug.i know lots of them