PDA

View Full Version : Want to see freakish stuff?

GroobySteven
10-05-2005, 11:01 PM
http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2507&mode=nested&order=0&thold=-1

I should put a warning on this but that would only entice you to look more.
There are some freaks on this board, but this takes the biscuit as far as I'm concerned. Nice editing though.
seanchai

rvince
10-05-2005, 11:21 PM
can we get a quick description for those too shy to click this link (hey, I've just had dinner)

GroobySteven
10-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Quick description would be don't watch after you eat - or like your penis intact.
seanchai

NYCe
10-05-2005, 11:24 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Caleigh
10-05-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm not sure how much of that footage is real and how much is faked, but if ANY of it is real, that's too much already.

Vicki Richter
10-06-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm going to be sick. I am pretty sure a lot of that stuff is real. Someone I knew met a guy with his cock cut in half like that. I guess the guy was a rich eccentric and was showing it off to people when a movie was being shot at his house. I can't even comprehend.

I do hope that some of those were being done on cadavers and not the living. FUCK.

WTF did you have to post that for. You just made the animal sex post seem normal.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-06-2005, 12:32 AM
I havent watched it, but based on many of the replies, I'll pass
thanks anyway

blckhaze
10-06-2005, 12:59 AM
that hurt just LOOKING AT IT

Paul
10-06-2005, 01:07 AM
think i'll pass as well, sounds sick, think my mate would like it tho lol

Ecstatic
10-06-2005, 01:45 AM
sick sick sick sick sick sick.......

GroobySteven
10-06-2005, 03:57 AM
It's all true - my friend is a very well known body piercer and well known on BME and he verifies it.
seanchai

AllanahStarrNYC
10-06-2005, 04:39 AM
yes- i have seen the split penis thing as well- when i was on cosmetic surgery live- they aired one episode with on it.

it's really body modification to the extreme. but body modification has been going on since the begining of time.

transsexuals or plastic surgery addicts can be described as extrme body modificators as well- as body builders, etc.

this site list alot of interesting things- which would argue that most of us- modify our bodied in one way or another-

Body modification
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Body modification (or body alteration) is the permanent or semi-permanent deliberate altering of the human body for non-medical reasons, such as spiritual, various social (markings) or aesthetic. It can range from the socially acceptable decoration (e.g., pierced ears in many societies), over religiously mandated (e.g., circumcision in a number of cultures) to corporal punishment and provocative statement by the rebellious (e.g., nostril piercings in punk subculture), some even get physically addicted to the kick of a painful procedure.

Nearly every human society practices or has practiced some type of body modification in its broadest definition, from Maori tattoos to Victorian corsets to modern breast implants.

Some futurists believe that eventually humans will pursue body modification for technological reasons, with permanently implanted devices to enhance mental and physical capabilities, thereby becoming cyborgs. For the substantial number of people with heart pacemakers and brain implants such as cochlear implants and electrical brain stimulators for Parkinson's disease, this is already a reality.

Contents [hide]
1 Controversy
2 Typology of body modification
3 Individuals known for extensive body modification
4 See also
5 Sources and References

[edit]
Controversy
One controversial objective of body modification is the attempt to resemble another race, such as Asians having their epicanthal folds modified to resemble non-Asian eyes or skin lightened with dyes (or even surgically), suntanning, increase in lips, or buttocks size by Caucasians, or African-Americans straightening their hair or getting a nose job.

"Disfigurement" (a subjective term) and "mutilation" (regardless of any appreciation this always applies objectively whenever a bodily function is gravely diminished or lost, as with castration) are terms used by opponents of body modification to describe certain types of modifications, especially non-consensual ones. Those terms are used fairly uncontroversially to describe the victims of torture, who have endured damage to ears, eyes, feet, genitalia, hands, noses, teeth, and/or tongues, including amputation, burning, flagellation, piercing, skinning, and wheeling. "Genital mutilation" is also used somewhat more controversially to describe certain kinds of socially prescribed modifications to the genitals, such as circumcision, female circumcision, castration, and surgeries performed to conform the genitals of individuals with intersex conditions to those of typical males or females. Those opposed to the practice of sexual reassignment surgery may consider it genital mutilation, done for psychological reasons; this is universally rejected by those in favor of it, who more often consider the reasons medical.

[edit]
Typology of body modification
Body art is every body modification for artistic or aesthetic reasons. However the term is often extended to all socialy significative markings, often displaying the bearer belongs to some hereditary (e.g. tribal), age, religious or other group, and therefore on bodyparts that remain or can be 'decently' exposed in public, except if the group is private or even secret.

"Mainstream" body modification

body piercing - permanent placement of jewelry through an artifical fistula
tattooing - the mechanical placement of ink in the dermis
scarification - cutting or removal of dermis with the intent to encourage intentional scarring or keloiding
branding - controlled burning or cauterizing of tissue to encourage intentional scarring
hair removal
hair plugs
"Extreme" body modification

tongue splitting - bisection of the tongue similar to a snake's
subdermal implant - implantation of an object that resides entirely below the dermis
transdermal implant - implantation of an object below the dermis, but whichexits at one or more points
Genital body modification

castration - removal of or chemical disabling of the testes
penectomy - removal of the penis itself
penis enlargement - via mechancial, chemical or surgical means
genital beading - also known as pearling
male circumcision - removal of the foreskin, sometimes also the frenulum
female circumcision - removal of the labia minora or the clitoral hood
meatotomy - splitting of the underside of the glans penis
headsplitting - splitting of both the underside and the top of the glans penis
subincision - splitting of the underside of the penis
superincision - splitting of the top of the penis
genital bisection - splitting of both the underside and the top of the penis
scrotal bisection - splitting of the scrotum
Other surgical body modification

plastic surgery - a medical field devoted to body modification, some of which is reconstructive in nature
amputation - intentional removal of digits or limbs
breast augmentation - enlargement of the breast via implants
gender reassignment surgery - a chemical and surgical process that changes the gender
Body modifications occurring as the end result of long term activities or practices

dieting - intentional weight loss or gain via alterations in eating habits
anorexia - intentional starvation
bodybuilding - resistance training to increase muscle mass
corsetry - or tightlacing binding of the hips, waist and/or torso to shape them
cranial binding - modification of the shape of infants heads, now extremely rare
foot binding compression - of the feet to modify them for aestetic reasons
stretching - elongation of limbs (especially the neck) via weights or spacing devices

Adam_Thompson
10-06-2005, 04:45 AM
your point is?

Trogdor
10-06-2005, 05:16 AM
I fit under the body building category.

It is not fun looking like a cancer patient.

tatianna
10-06-2005, 05:32 AM
I THINK IM GOING TO BE SICK!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-06-2005, 05:57 AM
Point is we are all modified one way or another-

Some more extreme like myself. I don't get the penis splitting- but I guess if it's your body.

Realgirls4me
10-06-2005, 07:49 AM
I couldn't get through three seconds of it ... SICK !!!

brickcitybrother
10-07-2005, 12:31 AM
WTF did you have to post that for. You just made the animal sex post seem normal.

I was thinking the same thing... well almost. lol

BlackAdder
10-07-2005, 02:27 AM
Im not even going to look........I can understand loving your animals much more then the desire to ....cringe..........You girls who go SRS...man......just cant fathom it lol. I get ill just thinking about someone sawing on it...ugh...