PDA

View Full Version : "Ask Mod" thread..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Me first,

When is the new HA forum due for launch? And what could we expect from the new and improved forum? :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
05-29-2009, 10:31 PM
What is the most annoying thing about moderating? Dealing with useless whiny PMs?

That was the case for me on another forum.

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 10:32 PM
didnt we have this before? JW started it......right?

flabbybody
05-29-2009, 11:12 PM
the site has a beautiful sleek look
for people who are a little color blind like me you won't have any difficulty reading thread titles cuz the contrast on the new site is much crisper and clearer. and there's new user friendly features too numerous to mention

I can't comment on launch date. There are so many issues to deal with when you're changing over a site of this size. I'm tech challenged so I understand maybe 5% of it.
I'll say this: u'all gonna love it

scubaman
05-29-2009, 11:15 PM
for people who are a little color blind like me you won't have any difficulty reading thread titles cuz the contrast on the new site is much crisper and clearer. and there's new user friendly features too numerous to mention

I can't comment on launch date. There are so many issues to deal with when you're changing over a site of this size. I'm tech challenged so I understand maybe 5% of it.

You sound like Apple & Microsoft when they're launching new software. The new version will be out soon but we can't give you a date.

flabbybody
05-29-2009, 11:17 PM
What is the most annoying thing about moderating? Dealing with useless whiny PMs?

there's nothing annoying. I love being an HA mod

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-29-2009, 11:24 PM

the most annoying thing about moderating is nothing

for a job that pays nothing it is the most fun, rewarding, hilarious thing I do besides my other day to day stuff

Every time I meet one of the ladies or one of the dudes when they come to NYC or I'm in another town on business it's cool, when you aren't on HA alot of the attitudes many of us have is gone and people are just normal and down to Earth.

as far as the new site???

I'll put it like this: it's EASIER on the eyes
nuff said

JWBL

Hara_Juku Tgirl

Thanks for the heads up, flabbybody.

Followup question? Is there truth to the rumor that everyone that was banned before will all If not 'some' may be allowed back in? Just wondering. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

scorpion
Me first,

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!

~Kisses.

HTG

You are welcome to ride it again :wink:

dgs925
05-29-2009, 11:29 PM
Change is bad mmmmkay?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Me first,

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!

~Kisses.

HTG

You are welcome to ride it again :wink:

Rofl :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

flabbybody
05-29-2009, 11:32 PM
yea, a get of jail pass for everyone with priors
a one-time mulligan

that should be amusing

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 11:36 PM

I'll say this: u'all gonna love itNo more HOTPINK? lol

SarahG
05-29-2009, 11:50 PM

Hot pink? my monitor must be going, looks like a pink-purple to me.

Tepres
05-30-2009, 12:36 AM

That would be nice. Or some forums I go to, allow you to choose your own color.

Dino Velvet
05-30-2009, 06:41 AM
What's the score of the ballgame?

Willie Escalade
05-31-2009, 03:18 AM
What's the bigger choke job in the making: The Cavaliers being the top seed and losing? The Magic blowing a three games to one lead??

LTR_Seeker
05-31-2009, 03:25 AM

the most annoying thing about moderating is nothing

for a job that pays nothing it is the most fun, rewarding, hilarious thing I do besides my other day to day stuff

Every time I meet one of the ladies or one of the dudes when they come to NYC or I'm in another town on business it's cool, when you aren't on HA alot of the attitudes many of us have is gone and people are just normal and down to Earth.

as far as the new site???

I'll put it like this: it's EASIER on the eyes
nuff said

JWBL Just Like Hara

LTR_Seeker
05-31-2009, 03:28 AM
Will the chat link be on main menu again ?

deee757
05-31-2009, 03:34 AM
Ok Ok here is mine.... racial, sexual, and religious slurs are ok on this forum. Profanity and disrespectful comments are allowed. What does a person have to do to receive some sanctions from one of the HA moderators?

alex_c
05-31-2009, 04:01 AM
will there be a 3 image upload limit still?

LTR_Seeker
05-31-2009, 04:06 AM
its hot pink color here also & will there be able tio have larger image uploads for avatar i go medium size it wsays i exceeded limits

scubaman
05-31-2009, 04:33 AM
Ok Ok here is mine.... racial, sexual, and religious slurs are ok on this forum. Profanity and disrespectful comments are allowed. What does a person have to do to receive some sanctions from one of the HA moderators?

This

http://pimpandhost.com/media/simple/22460/e0611eb5bee0.jpg

flabbybody
05-31-2009, 04:59 AM
omg scuba
did you have to bring that horrible thing back?
your new avatar is so cool

scubaman
05-31-2009, 06:16 AM
omg scuba
did you have to bring that horrible thing back?

Just showing what is takes to get sanctioned by the mods

Nowhere
05-31-2009, 06:53 AM
When will you get the search engine to give results that will actually bring you to the page they're on, not just the thread itself (which makes searching useless on 500-page threads, like the cartoon one)?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-31-2009, 07:08 AM

go on any other board/forum and see if you get the freedom of speech that you get here on HA..... while alot of folks may think things go way overboard on here, elsewhere you'd be banned with no explanation the next day

be careful what you wish for.........

LTR_Seeker
05-31-2009, 01:55 PM
But when a person like the one who oued mimi name in ear;ier thread that shpoud be automamtic ban

DL_NL
05-31-2009, 02:57 PM
But when a person like the one who oued mimi name in ear;ier thread that shpoud be automamtic ban
WTF, are you learning to type with your toes?

elo
05-31-2009, 04:04 PM
I assume the new chat is going to be launched along with the new forum software,right?

deee757
05-31-2009, 04:26 PM

go on any other board/forum and see if you get the freedom of speech that you get here on HA..... while alot of folks may think things go way overboard on here, elsewhere you'd be banned with no explanation the next day

Not wishing, just asking my question, so what the answer "nothing"?

jjhill
05-31-2009, 04:36 PM

I'm with you dee cuz some people take it to a whole nother level. Like the guy that was on here calling me and some other blacks "niggers" Also some girls on here too take it way to far. And some of the guys on here are to cock whip to disagree with anything they say in some of those threads.

JeniferTS
06-02-2009, 10:52 PM
what does a girl here have to do to be considered a hot hung angel? show some cock? :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-02-2009, 10:58 PM
what does a girl here have to do to be considered a hot hung angel? show some cock? :lol:

lol Show some proof! We've all done it at some point. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

flabbybody
06-02-2009, 11:12 PM

pm me at least 3 pics

jus kidding sweetie. pls be patient with profile changes

JeniferTS
06-02-2009, 11:47 PM

pm me at least 3 pics

ok..i just sent you a frontal view..angle view..and profile shot :wink:

flabbybody
06-03-2009, 12:06 AM

there's no rule book to consult. I mean it's the internet, right?
If someone's posts are consistently mean spirited, nasty, adverserial, thoughtless, lacking in humor
it comes down to common sense. and there's usually a concensus

BLKGSXR
06-03-2009, 12:38 AM

pm me at least 3 pics

ok..i just sent you a frontal view..angle view..and profile shot :wink:

thanks :peanutbutterGetting a bit heavy on the hard drive yet flabby :P
lol seagates ftw :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-15-2009, 07:29 AM

Hmm..I see. Someone had showed someone their wares! Lmao :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
07-15-2009, 07:48 AM
Hara , Jen show me :) i wanna see

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-15-2009, 07:55 AM
Hara , Jen show me :) i wanna see

And what does virgin boy wanna see? A she-pole?lol

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
07-15-2009, 08:05 AM
If my lady is willing to show. :oops:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
07-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Haha! IF you look hard enough you might find them. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

rockabilly
07-15-2009, 08:18 AM
But i lost my ... glasses yeah thats it , oh Hara how bout a PM peeky? :oops:
And i still can't change my avatar ... this is what i want Jen resized it and it is a jpg but still ... " computer says no" ( and kudos if you know where that quotes from )

rockabilly
07-15-2009, 09:56 PM
bump the rump thump chump or use this...