PDA

View Full Version : im so hungry in LI

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 05:31 AM
aint shyt open... someone bring me FOOD!

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 05:34 AM
what town r u in?

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 05:37 AM
dont know where u r but there is 24 hour fats food things around LI

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 05:39 AM
i dont have a car, im not walking thru a drivethru lol. theres a macdonalds across the street. im in ronkonkoma, these cheese doodles and m&m's just aint cutting it. This always happens after midnight i start craving meat

Solitary Brother
05-29-2009, 05:42 AM
" This always happens after midnight i start craving meat"

Owww!

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 05:42 AM
i dont have a car, im not walking thru a drivethru lol. theres a macdonalds across the street. im in ronkonkoma, these cheese doodles and m&m's just aint cutting it. This always happens after midnight i start craving meat

i not even gonna.. its too easy

TrannyGod
05-29-2009, 05:45 AM
Somehow I feel the pun was intended :P

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 05:47 AM

If your in ronkonkoma and there is a mcdonalds across the street then I know where u are, I been to that hotel many times lol, I have a trick I see weekly that stays there. Girl walk through the drive thru serving body, a bikini and heels lol

icarus2112
05-29-2009, 05:53 AM

If your in ronkonkoma and there is a mcdonalds across the street then I know where u are, I been to that hotel many times lol, I have a trick I see weekly that stays there. Girl walk through the drive thru serving body, a bikini and heels lol

Giving a Mc dees employee the best night of his life, do for charity even 8)

JamesHunt
05-29-2009, 05:53 AM
well if it's any consolation, I'm about to eat 2 tins of tinned 'Mild Chicken Curry'. Microwaved :roll:

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 06:01 AM
lmfao! No im dead ass tho! lies ms julie u carry lol. last time i was here i went thru the drive thru it was closed.

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 06:02 AM

i not even gonna.. its too easyI will...Rubes isnt dick a 24 hr service lol. Jk
ROOM SERVICE....If in a hotel,other than that your ass better open the phonebook look for something that delivers. :D

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 06:03 AM
i just told some cock whore id let him suck it if he brings me food lol

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 06:05 AM
i just told some cock whore id let him suck it if he brings me food lollol was it wyte lol....long drive wont the food get cold? heh heh.... I just made some Spaghetti it was goooood :twisted:

tstv_lover
05-29-2009, 06:12 AM

Giving a Mc dees employee the best night of his life, do for charity even 8)

Explore your philanthorpic side!

Steffani
05-29-2009, 06:13 AM
lmfao! No im dead ass tho! lies ms julie u carry lol. last time i was here i went thru the drive thru it was closed.

Julie you outta bring the girl some food so she don't have to rely on th trick

Floyd R
05-29-2009, 06:13 AM
There has to be some Hung Angels members that reside in LI. Show Ms. Ruby some love and bring her some food.

BlkJewels
05-29-2009, 06:14 AM
wish u'd wrote earlier. I would've traded u my salmon 4 that Goose. :)

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 07:49 AM
I would bring u food but I live all the way up on the N Shore about 45 mins away

RubyTS
lmao! aww i feel so loved! this guy trying to get a freebie asked me if i drink or smoke im like wtf are we 16? ask me out to dinner or something u might have a better shot. Im fiendin for soe lamb vindaloo mmmmh but i'll settle for a #2 and some nuggets!

NYTSJulie
if i brought u food do I get to suck the bird to lol jk

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 07:51 AM
I would bring u food but I live all the way up on the N Shore about 45 mins away

thats nassau right

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 07:55 AM

thats nassau right

I am on the border of Nassau/Suffolk I am ALL the way on the N. Shore takes me a while to get to a highway

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 07:56 AM
o damn at least u got a car bitch if i wasnt legally blone... i mean blind...

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 07:59 AM
is it illegal to trade food for sex? lol

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 08:01 AM

I drive crazy some man tried it with me today and gave me the finger cause I cut him off lol, I yelled out the window at him like a trashy NJ housewife lol

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 08:04 AM

I drive crazy some man tried it with me today and gave me the finger cause I cut him off lol, I yelled out the window at him like a trashy NJ housewife lol

hey hey hey :evil:

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 08:07 AM

hey hey hey :evil:

lol i mean the show, the girls have money but Ms Dina would tie her hair and rub Vaseline on her face in a minute lol

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 08:08 AM
i love that show.
whats up with teresa's hairline? ugh. it distracts me in every scene shes in.

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 08:09 AM
is it illegal to trade food for sex? loltechnically no, its not money or rendered goods.
Hrm rubes sneaky thinking of new ways to get truly satisfied lol :D

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 08:10 AM
i love that show.

Danielle looks tranny and Caroline gives me 55 yr old cross-dresser lol

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 08:11 AM
i love that show.

but her older son IS fiine. mmm

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 08:13 AM
i love that show.

yes n girl u know the Italian boys at that age they all live for tranny, i did a tour in NJ recently and saw some fine pieces

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 08:16 AM
i love that show.

yes n girl u know the Italian boys at that age they all live for tranny, i did a tour in NJ recently and saw some fine pieces

oh baby i live here. i know

NYTSJulie
05-29-2009, 08:19 AM
i love that show.

oh baby i live here. i know

live for Italian boy, a lot here on Long Island also

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 08:53 AM
yesss ms juliee, my brother be going off @ ppl like a lunatic.

on another note im not hungry no more =P

Floyd R
05-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Did you drink a little vodka to curb your appetite?

yesss ms juliee, my brother be going off @ ppl like a lunatic.

on another note im not hungry no more =P

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:04 AM
lies, this greek hottie brought me som mickey d's

blckhaze
05-29-2009, 09:05 AM
Johnny......................
Race ya

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Race ya

lol he's prolly in a susie sandwich @ a party right now carrying on looking 4 a reason to bring his endowment into the convo

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 09:15 AM

das how u gotta do it boo.

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Holllaaaaaa

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:21 AM
:twisted:

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 09:25 AM
is he wearing your panties Ruby?

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:30 AM
no i think those r his own girl lol

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 09:49 AM
everybody wants to feel cunt.

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:52 AM
i guess so chilllld.. he was very trady tho i gagged

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 09:56 AM
i guess that means he's versatile.

give him some dick, & the watch trade moan like fish
(u caught ma sista?)
..ala DestinyGanza.lol

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:57 AM
BoomBAKKKk bitch

blckhaze
05-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Race ya

lol he's prolly in a susie sandwich @ a party right now carrying on looking 4 a reason to bring his endowment into the convo

His loss.......
my gain........

8)

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Race ya

or into the sandwich..

Floyd R
05-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow, I prayed to God that someone would bring you some food. I asked God to not let his humble servant go hungry tonight. Miraculously this guy brought you a McDonald's meal. Miracles happen and this is the perfect example.

I hope Alyssa is paying attention.

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Wow, I prayed to God that someone would bring you some food. I asked God to not let his humble servant go hungry tonight. Miraculously this guy brought you a McDonald's meal. Miracles happen and this is the perfect example.

u want me to use this in my televangalism?

Floyd R
05-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Yes, that's an excellent idea. I knew one day you would accept Jesus Christ in your life.

tslvrnyc
05-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Lunchtime! You know you want an extra helping of Hot Italian sausage w/ extra mayo.

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Yes, that's an excellent idea. I knew one day you would accept Jesus Christ in your life.

Ooh yes Lawd, I got that anointing.
I’m gonna spread the word of the almighty…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYRyowMlD1c
:idea:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMM42qO7JS8
:wink:

HALLELUYURR!

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:40 PM
Dont let me catch u roaming nyc trains bitch (if i sit still and dont look she wont see me)

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Dont let me catch u roaming nyc trains bitch (if i sit still and dont look she wont see me)

i was on the PATH train into NYC and these 2 African women came up from across the train to me and scared the fuck out of me.

in their thick accents...

"I see Jesus in your eyes"

and they each kissed one of my cheeks.
and went to the next car.

i almost shit myself.

JeniferTS
05-29-2009, 09:52 PM

i was on the PATH train into NYC and these 2 African women came up from across the train to me and scarred the shit out of me.

in their thick accents...

"I see Jesus in your eyes"

and they each kissed one of my cheeks.
and went to the next car.

i almost shit myself.

wtf..

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 09:53 PM
lmao! I was on the train with this girl after she had a nose job and these women started bashing on her talking about cosmetic surgeries and everyone on the train was looking at her lmao it was hilarious. There was another time on 42nd st they were going off on the loud speaker after clocking her, talking about homosexuality and transexuals omg so embarassing!

we started reading them about where in the bible does it say it's ok for u to judge! They ganged up on us. We ran away lol

Floyd R
05-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Does this mean when I become a member of your church, I will be the lucky person that you will seduce, and have an affair with? I pray that you choose me. :)

HALLELUYURR!

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 10:01 PM
lmao! I was on the train with this girl after she had a nose job and these women started bashing on her talking about cosmetic surgeries and everyone on the train was looking at her lmao it was hilarious. There was another time on 42nd st they were going off on the loud speaker after clocking her, talking about homosexuality and transexuals omg so embarassing!

42nd street is terrible

You know the guys that draw your portrait?
I was with the girls and some bq's.
one of them was in the early stages. kinda inbetween-
the guy (i think he was african too) screams out, after we said no thankyou to the pics..
"Hey come back, i'll draw you with some titties."
people on the street thought it was the funniest thing ever.

we went to BBQ's and i couldnt enjoy my meal cuz the bitch was sobbing the whole time.

&
Nikoleta has a video.
They just got out the subway and a guy screams out..
"Stop trying to fool people!!!"
she goes
"Honey i would never try to fool you..Ya blllack... Get into your ssskin."
He gagged and they pumped.

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Does this mean when I become a member of your church, I will be the lucky person that you will seduce, and have an affair with? I pray that you choose me. :)

HALLELUYURR!

keep prayin :P

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 10:06 PM

42nd street is terrible

the guy (i think he was african too) screams out, after we said no thankyou to the pics..

we went to BBQ's and i couldnt enjoy my meal cuz the bitch was sobbing the whole time.

&
Nikoleta has a video.
she goes

SHAAAAADE! i aint been clocked like that in a minute. Like usually they just look and if they spook they pay it n pump. Its usually when they in a group they get loud like that. But those preachers b scarrry as fcuk! U eva been to fordham rd in the bx? OMG there b these muslimes outside the sears building ALLLL dayy!! On loud speakers just GOING OFF! They b chasing u down n calling u put if they clock u. i was w this queen feeling bold, she wanted to walk behind them. I pumped like cunt thru them and they aint try it. I woulda gagged if they did tho

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 10:08 PM
fordham rd in the bx?
Thankfully no, i've never been.
And now i never will. thank you very much.

flabbybody
05-29-2009, 10:18 PM
anyone remember Alexander's on the Grand Concourse?

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 10:22 PM
anyone remember Alexander's on the Grand Concourse?

wow u brought it baaaaackk

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 10:28 PM
fordham rd in the bx?

its roughh bitch. A long strip of clothing electronic and jewelry stores crowded like midtown manhattan with nothing but banjee boys. The girls live to cruise fordham. i be over it!! You either get clocked fiercely or get life boombak. Either way it's uncomfortable. Crowds are pretty nerve-wracking for me. i get dizzy and moody e todo todo

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 10:42 PM
fordham rd in the bx?

its roughh bitch. A long strip of clothing electronic and jewelry stores crowded like midtown manhattan with nothing but banjee boys. The girls live to cruise fordham. i be over it!! You either get clocked fiercely or get life boombak. Either way it's uncomfortable. Crowds are pretty nerve-wracking for me. i get dizzy and moody y todo todo

oh thats just like Broad & Market it Newark. I'm not missin nothin.

RubyTS
05-29-2009, 11:28 PM
newark is very much like hunts point

mrtron
05-30-2009, 09:08 AM
uh..what does boombak, pump like cunt and gag mean?

RubyTS
05-30-2009, 10:52 AM

lol alyssa knows what im talking about :wink:

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 09:51 PM

lol alyssa knows what im talking about :wink:

and solitary..

RubyTS
05-30-2009, 10:18 PM
downtown judy

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 10:20 PM
ohh bitch, she's too many things!

mrtron
05-30-2009, 10:51 PM
i thought i was down and knew the lingo, but i guess not. shakes head, i should just go pump my gag and boombak it too!

jjhill
05-30-2009, 10:56 PM
i thought i was down and knew the lingo, but i guess not. shakes head, i should just go pump my gag and boombak it too!

Yea I be clueless as hell with the lingo, but I got a good friend that helps me out. Otherwise I would be confused on a lot of things said on here.

RubyTS
05-30-2009, 10:59 PM
LMAO @ Mrtron! I just gagged to find out there's a diner walking distance from the hotel open 24hrs! as long a ive been coming here i never noticed it

LTR_Seeker
05-30-2009, 11:46 PM
LMAO @ Mrtron! I just gagged to find out there's a diner walking distance from the hotel open 24hrs! as long a ive been coming here i never noticed it Hope its not a Dennys

TsVanessa69
05-31-2009, 02:10 AM
i just told some cock whore id let him suck it if he brings me food lol
Girl when I was in Houston and stayed in the wrong part of town, I did that too! I got all kinds of food and boys to smoke me up. Sometimes we gotta use what we got to get what we want!

TsVanessa69
05-31-2009, 02:13 AM

42nd street is terrible

&
Nikoleta has a video.
she goes
You never ate with me at BBQ's!
Guess I would get ya spooked huh!
jk :wink:

RubyTS
05-31-2009, 02:27 AM
down!

Alyssa87
05-31-2009, 02:36 AM

when u came to NYC last it was the week of finals :cry:

but i got you next time.
me, you, and those texas size pina coladas.
the peach ones give me what the fuck i deserve!

Ruby is comin too.

LTR_Seeker
05-31-2009, 02:57 AM
you need to try the big texan in amarillo ladies if you ever go that way

Alyssa87
05-31-2009, 10:39 PM
do they serve colored-folk?

RubyTS
05-31-2009, 11:06 PM

but i got you next time.

Ruby is comin too.

im down. i aint been to bbq's in eons! love the daquiri's and baby backribz mmmmhhh! We can pay it and get clocked down on 8th st in the village! The bbq's is still there right?

Alyssa87
05-31-2009, 11:13 PM

but i got you next time.

Ruby is comin too.

im down. i aint been to bbq's in eons! love the daquiri's and baby backribz mmmmhhh! We can pay it and get clocked down on 8th st in the village! The bbq's is still there right?

bitch gag, they just opened one on Fordham get inz
http://www.bbqnyc.com/
u KNOW they gonna make money down.

and the one in the e.village is there, but i dont think they make the frozen drinks. i remember i was gonna go one day and said wWHOOP- nevamind chile.

AsiaMei
05-31-2009, 11:13 PM

but i got you next time.

Ruby is comin too.

the one on the corner is gone, they made a new one a couple of blocks up. i passed by their today, theirs also 2 other locations by st marks.

Alyssa87
05-31-2009, 11:15 PM

but i got you next time.

Ruby is comin too.

the one on the corner is gone, they made a new one a couple of blocks up. i passed by their today, theirs also 2 other locations by st marks.

oh- you comin too hooks :!:

LTR_Seeker
05-31-2009, 11:31 PM
bbq in nyc lol

RubyTS
05-31-2009, 11:38 PM
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLE i am NOT trying to get clocked on fordham lol. Theres also a gr8 restaurant in the vilage that serves soul food its FABBB! its called the pink teacup. When i was staying in midtown i'd cab it to the vil everyday to eat there

Alyssa87
05-31-2009, 11:39 PM
that means lunch and dinner boo

alyssa EATZ!

RubyTS
05-31-2009, 11:47 PM
i see it

LTR_Seeker
06-01-2009, 12:09 AM
you ladies being ny is tghat one pizza eatery still open davif letter man used to send cameras in theres ? might still do i uslaly well asleep for work by his time

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 12:11 AM
huh....

how r u a professional poster :?:

LTR_Seeker
06-01-2009, 12:13 AM
when i used to watch letterman few years back it was busy piuzz place i gues near his theatre joe something pizza

AsiaMei
06-01-2009, 12:46 AM
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLE i am NOT trying to get clocked on fordham lol. Theres also a gr8 restaurant in the vilage that serves soul food its FABBB! its called the pink teacup. When i was staying in midtown i'd cab it to the vil everyday to eat there

girl, i went their a couple of weeks ago since u recommended it on here.
she is cute but... babbbbbbby! its like u are scrunched next to all the other girls. lolxxx.

flabbybody
06-01-2009, 01:09 AM
bbq in nyc lol

their cornbread is amazing

mikejones
06-01-2009, 02:13 AM
The slang and jargon on this thread is just bewildering, but also entertaining. You really have to use your imagination. It's like a combination of NY and Tgirls specific terms. I'm curious to know how the non-Americans are making out in deciphering this.

RubyTS
06-01-2009, 02:40 AM

girl, i went their a couple of weeks ago since u recommended it on here.
she is cute but... babbbbbbby! its like u are scrunched next to all the other girls. lolxxx.

yes honey she is quite cozy but i live for the feel of it. very laid back, almost like being @ home though eating around the table w the rest of the fags. The food is fab tho ritte? They're so cool tere too, i be key keying w them down

lupinIII
06-01-2009, 02:54 AM
The slang and jargon on this thread is just bewildering, but also entertaining. You really have to use your imagination. It's like a combination of NY and Tgirls specific terms. I'm curious to know how the non-Americans are making out in deciphering this.

Yeah, I'm not going lie, I have absolutely not one fucking clue what they're talking about.