PDA

View Full Version : Sylvia Boots and Tom Moore Scene, one of the hottest ever

kissarmy39
05-29-2009, 01:18 AM
TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP! I remember seeing a scene with tom moore (the tranny hunter/dundee) and sylvia boots, they had military gear or it was something to do with military, i kno shes wearing a green military hat and she tops him soooooooo well and fucks him good, i go crazy thinking bout this scene, but i have no idea what dvd its from, i thought it was tranny USA or something like that but i have looked and with no real success, i know this is vague but anyone know what I am talking about?? Thanks!

pharo
05-29-2009, 01:38 AM
TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP! I remember seeing a scene with tom moore (the tranny hunter/dundee) and sylvia boots, they had military gear or it was something to do with military, i kno shes wearing a green military hat and she tops him soooooooo well and fucks him good, i go crazy thinking bout this scene, but i have no idea what dvd its from, i thought it was tranny USA or something like that but i have looked and with no real success, i know this is vague but anyone know what I am talking about?? Thanks!

"Tranny USA"

I copied the description from a website:

Trannies who are patriotic can be an interesting change of pace for those into tits and dicks. They cooperate intensely to please the military in any way possible. Sylvia and Nomi have everything for the men who likes the combination of a pretty gal with voluptuous breasts and a huge cock. Sure it takes a special kind of guy to enjoy sucking and fondling great tits and then allows the trannie to shove her cock up his ass. Then there is Simone who probably has a bigger cock than you have!

Silcc69
05-29-2009, 02:15 AM
Tom Moore UGH I hate him.

phobun
05-29-2009, 08:38 AM
Tom Moore UGH I hate him.

Yeah exactly. Has a girly cackle too.

bballs
05-29-2009, 10:51 AM
Tom Moore and hottest ever don't belong in the same sentence. Everytime i see that annoying bald fuck i want to puke.

tjinla2001
05-30-2009, 01:37 AM
When sylvia slipped her curved uncut slab into my hole it was the greatest moment of my life. Only cost me $60.

tstv_lover
05-30-2009, 02:38 AM
Anyone know when Sylvia Boots is due to be released?