PDA

View Full Version : NYCe: "anonymous89 = JHANIAH L0VE"

Pages : [1] 2

2009AD
05-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Anonymous89 posted Mimi's birth name and has skewered Vanessa. anonymous89 is, obviously, a troublemaker. I suspect she's a tgirl, who lives in Chicago and was once friendly with Mimi and Vanessa.

Who is anonymous89? Any guesses?

AmyDaly
05-27-2009, 09:42 AM
I think its this person: http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?showuser=23370

She is banned from HD now. Read her posts and u will understand why its her.

Her pics and info are in some threads too :wink:

The day she is banned, this person pops up here? Yea...
Mods.. What the IP Address of the person trolling?

NYTSJulie
05-27-2009, 09:54 AM
I think its this person: http://www.hungdevils.com/index.php?showuser=23370

She is banned from HD now. Read her posts and u will understand why its her.

Her pics and info are in some threads too :wink:

The day she is banned, this person pops up here? Yea...
Mods.. What the IP Address of the person trolling?

She is a fat pig looser, looks like a man, puts up $100 ads with 10 yr old pics, says she is loaded but cant afford hooked on phonics and sounds like buckwild from flavor of love. She hangs with 19 yr old guys who use her for weed, old english and newports. She is a sad sorry case.

FattyFatFatFat
05-27-2009, 10:05 AM
GOOD LORD!

NYTSJulie
05-27-2009, 10:37 AM
here she is again

AllanahSexToy
05-27-2009, 10:39 AM
whoever it is...is a negative ahole...

left comments on some of my posts... not the nicest things said...

LTR_Seeker
05-27-2009, 10:39 AM
grimace?

tsntx
05-27-2009, 11:31 AM
a person that doesnt like mimi or vanessa?

this could take awhile

Nowhere
05-27-2009, 02:27 PM
"JHANIAH L0VE", it's clear as day.

Silcc69
05-27-2009, 03:43 PM

LOL

deee757
05-27-2009, 03:55 PM
maybe this starts a new poll, who is the most ugly ts... talk about a cat fight

bte
05-27-2009, 05:38 PM

I agree

JHANIAH L0VE
05-27-2009, 06:09 PM
lol

i would just like to clarify i didnt solicite or post this thread i would also like to clarify i didnt solicite or post these threads.

BLKGSXR
05-27-2009, 08:33 PM

LOLMakes sense to me. the bitch is a bitter whore since she got beat down by 6 Hispanic trannies in NY

TsVanessa69
05-28-2009, 01:31 AM

this could take awhile
Yea cuz everybody love both Mimi and I.

jaycanuck
05-28-2009, 01:45 AM

this could take awhile

I do. :)

Legend
05-28-2009, 01:51 AM
i would also like to clarify i didnt solicite or post these threads.

You lie about everything who the f*** is going to believe you.You've gone at other girls in the same kind of malicious way britney boykins, danielle foxx unlike jennifer you're hateful person who is capable of saying anything to get at someone.

GroobySteven
05-28-2009, 02:22 AM
So so obvious who it is ... the old timers know.

2009AD
05-28-2009, 02:32 AM

Could it be...

Alyssa87
05-28-2009, 02:37 AM

this could take awhile

+1

jaycanuck
05-28-2009, 02:38 AM

Could it be...

That's who i was thinking. She sells her site and comes on to spew negative crap when she needs to feel better.

BrendaQG
05-28-2009, 02:44 AM

Why Sean are you suggesting that Mimi, Vanessa, and I haven't managed to salvage our relationships? he he he.

Trust me, if I had a bone to pick with them I could most effectively pick it in real life in any number of ways...legal and illegal. Vice versa is also true. There is no reason for any of us to mix it up like that?

tstv_lover
05-28-2009, 02:53 AM

this could take awhile

+1

+2

GroobySteven
05-28-2009, 03:38 AM

Why Sean are you suggesting that Mimi, Vanessa, and I haven't managed to salvage our relationships? he he he.

Trust me, if I had a bone to pick with them I could most effectively pick it in real life in any number of ways...legal and illegal. Vice versa is also true. There is no reason for any of us to mix it up like that?

Not you.

JHANIAH L0VE
05-28-2009, 03:43 AM
all this drama reminds me of that movie CLUE.

icarus2112
05-28-2009, 03:46 AM
Seanchi your such a tease, I couldnt even begin to guess, usually when I see a thread deteriorate into shady drama Im done with it, so I probably miss a lot of good juice. For some reason Im paying attention to this one. :)

2009AD
05-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Anonymous89 posted Mimi's birth name and has skewered Vanessa. anonymous89 is, obviously, a troublemaker. I suspect she's a tgirl, who lives in Chicago and was once friendly with Mimi and Vanessa.

Who is anonymous89? Any guesses?

anonymous89 = JHANIAH L0VE

JHANIAH L0VE
05-28-2009, 10:19 PM
WHAT A JOKE FUCK OFF HATERS!!!

T-girl hound
05-28-2009, 10:38 PM
WHAT A JOKE FUCK OFF HATERS!!!

I want to fuck you

Solitary Brother
05-28-2009, 10:41 PM

Could it be...

Thats a very nice pic of Moni but I suspect she has been that size in quite a while.

Cubpocalypse
05-29-2009, 12:05 AM
I know NyCe identified the IP as the same as JL's but there are a couple of possibilities that she's not Anon. One is that someone else used her computer with or without her knowledge. Or maybe someone hacked into her wireless network if she has one ....

deee757
05-29-2009, 12:19 AM
I know NyCe identified the IP as the same as JL's but there are a couple of possibilities that she's not Anon. One is that someone else used her computer with or without her knowledge. Or maybe someone hacked into her wireless network if she has one ....

Dont forget about the shooter in the grassy knoll

Cubpocalypse
05-29-2009, 12:22 AM

Dont forget about the shooter in the grassy knoll

A shooter? Like this? :jerkoff

Silcc69
05-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Are people that stupid not to use an ip blocker?

JHANIAH L0VE
05-29-2009, 12:58 AM
i just dont understand why someone would think that creep is me or try to put the blame on me. 1. ive never met vanessa, i dont think so. 2. ive seen mimi like once in the past 5 years. 3. ive never met janira. 4. ive never met allanahsextoy or hontas. I DONT EVEN TALK TO THESE PEOPLE, nor do i have problems with them.

sugdaddie69
05-29-2009, 01:04 AM
You haven't met most,if any of the people you've insulted here,so you were saying.....

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 01:05 AM
i just dont understand why someone would think that creep is me or try to put the blame on me. 1. ive never met vanessa, i dont think so. 2. ive seen mimi like once in the past 5 years. 3. ive never met janira. 4. ive never met allanahsextoy or hontas. I DONT EVEN TALK TO THESE PEOPLE, nor do i have problems with them.

the owner of the site found out its the same IP address.
he's not just some idiot on the forums. he's totally impartial.
he has no reason to lie. IP addys are different for every computer.

deee757
05-29-2009, 01:06 AM

I believe it was not u, it was your alter ego who uses your computer

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 01:11 AM

MPD is very real
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

The United States of Tara is a freggin awesome show.
http://www.sho.com/site/tara/home.do
http://mytakeontv.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/the-us-of-tara.jpg

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 01:11 AM

he has no reason to lie. IP addys are different for every computer.Alyssa I think you know what your talking about but IP-Internet Provider. Is deisgnated to your home or area in which Internet is provided. lets say my IP # is 74:292:238 on my PC the same is on my laptop since it connects thru the same internet Provider/service In my home.

jjhill
05-29-2009, 01:15 AM

MPD is very real
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

The United States of Tara is a freggin awesome show.
http://www.sho.com/site/tara/home.do
http://mytakeontv.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/the-us-of-tara.jpg

One of my mixtapes I'm working on is titled "Dissociative Identity Disorder" cuz it's like throughout the whole album, I'm basically spitting from different identities and take different issues on certain subjects.

mikejones
05-29-2009, 02:15 AM

Alyssa your avatar is the best yet. You are absolutely a hottie.

blckhaze
05-29-2009, 02:18 AM

this could take awhile

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Silcc69
05-29-2009, 02:19 AM
http://www.hide-ip-soft.com/

saifan
05-29-2009, 02:20 AM
Alyssa your avatar is the best yet. You are absolutely a hottie.

tubgirl
05-29-2009, 02:21 AM

what about "block ip's" for dial-up connections? aren't there some numbers that are ip's for a whole group of homes?

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 02:29 AM

what about "block ip's" for dial-up connections? aren't there some numbers that are ip's for a whole group of homes?When connecting to the Internet, your home computer (or network router) is assigned a public IP address. As you visit Web sites or other Internet servers, that public IP address is transmitted and recorded in log files kept on those servers. Access logs leave behind a trail of your Internet activity. If it were possible to somehow hide your public IP address, your Internet activity would become much more difficult to trace.

FYI-Firefox has a little IPhider called switchproxy. google it. At the same time it does not entirely hide your IP still searchable.

Jericho
05-29-2009, 02:36 AM
The 'dark art' of proxies.
So much information, so little knowledge!

JHANIAH L0VE
05-29-2009, 02:49 AM
oh well believe what you want. if i have something to say, TRUST ME, i dont need another account. also their numbers are on www.eros.com wouldnt i just call instead of taking the time to create new accounts. im done with this thread. :roll:

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 02:52 AM
The 'dark art' of proxies.
So much information, so little knowledge!o yes fucking confusing like a mutherfucker :D lol....I bet that hoe will try and do it lol.

blacktgirls
05-29-2009, 03:22 AM
oh well believe what you want. if i have something to say, TRUST ME, i dont need another account. also their numbers are on www.eros.com wouldnt i just call instead of taking the time to create new accounts. im done with this thread. :roll:i believe you Jhaniah . this anonymous89 is a whacked out drag queen , a real " kiss the mirror " , loud and obnoxious he/she , who snorts and giggles at her own lame jokes.

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 03:23 AM
oh well believe what you want. if i have something to say, TRUST ME, i dont need another account. also their numbers are on www.eros.com wouldnt i just call instead of taking the time to create new accounts. im done with this thread. :roll:i believe you Jhaniah . this anonymous89 is a whacked out drag queen , a real " kiss the mirror " , loud and obnoxious he/she , who snorts and giggles at her own lame jokes.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-32448.html

scroller
05-29-2009, 03:38 AM
Alyssa I think you know what your talking about but IP-Internet Provider. Is deisgnated to your home or area in which Internet is provided. lets say my IP # is 74:292:238 on my PC the same is on my laptop since it connects thru the same internet Provider/service In my home.

Your information is seriously mixed up, it's about half right and half very wrong.

For starters, IP stands for "Internet Protocol". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Protocol

I teach networking in college.

Ryz
05-29-2009, 03:38 AM

That's the MAC Address, more then one computer can hook up to a internet router.

giovanni_hotel
05-29-2009, 03:40 AM

Right on, Alyssa!

The simple explanation is usually the right one.

mimiplastique
05-29-2009, 03:52 AM

yea , you'll be seeing me alot sooner than you expected

Ryz
05-29-2009, 04:01 AM

HAHA OH WOW

Alyssa87
05-29-2009, 04:03 AM

thats my girl 8)

jjhill
05-29-2009, 04:04 AM
hopefully it don't get violent. Chicago then seen enough violence already as is.

mimiplastique
05-29-2009, 04:10 AM
hopefully it don't get violent. Chicago then seen enough violence already as is.
I would not dare fight a boy with fake water balloon ass tits ... ni have other boys for that .. though trust i will be there cameras rolling .

jjhill
05-29-2009, 04:11 AM
I would not dare fight a boy with fake water balloon ass tits ... ni have other boys for that .. though trust i will be there cameras rolling .

damn make me wish I was back home, I bet it's gonna be ten times worst then that train ride on the redline. lol

blacktgirls
05-29-2009, 08:25 AM
I would not dare fight a boy with fake water balloon ass tits ... ni have other boys for that .. though trust i will be there cameras rolling .hmmmmm how delicious

Willie Escalade
05-29-2009, 01:13 PM
hmmmmm how delicious
This is why the Cubs will never win the series, blacktgirls? 8)

Silcc69
05-29-2009, 04:57 PM
http://z.about.com/d/rap/1/0/T/N/-/-/CrimeMobKnuckIfYouBuck.jpg

deee757
05-29-2009, 05:21 PM
I think if we call don king or Oscar delahoya, we can market and promote this thing

BritneyBoykins
05-29-2009, 05:45 PM
lol. dumbass

sugdaddie69
05-29-2009, 07:36 PM
I would not dare fight a boy with fake water balloon ass tits ... ni have other boys for that .. though trust i will be there cameras rolling .hmmmmm how delicious

Watch it, J.LOVE will steal this profile and pic.

JeniferTS
05-29-2009, 07:40 PM
poor jhaniah..why don't you people just leave her alone..after all she's been through

Legend
05-29-2009, 07:58 PM
poor jhaniah..why don't you people just leave her alone..after all she's been through

She brought all that upon herself by spewing all those hateful comments at mimi and vanessa for no reason other then to stir up drama.

TsJANIRA
05-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Whomever is Spewing all this Irrelevant Nonsense about Mimi, Vanessa , and Myself......Im going to use a Quote that is very relevant ....

"I fought worse Monsters than you for years in Hollywood"!!!!!.... - Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford ( Mommie Dearest )

mimiplastique
05-29-2009, 08:42 PM

Yes like homelessness in N>Y>C and beatings here in Chicago ... Will this man with water balloon tits ever learn ????

hahahahaha the fact of the matter is is that i am 5'7 i have breasts (now) , and i try to remain as humble as possible untill some little padded boy comes along and trys to stir up bullshit about bullshit

spam posting on criags list and using fake pictures on eros ....

Please dear ... where are all these bold ass posts now ??? I mean when you got kicked out of your home in new york by Tiffany Diamond in front of everyone we all laughed at you . ALL OF US > joke will always be on you

Renia and I got together yesterday and had a lovely meal in the humbolt park community were she works as a woman everyday and where treated like QUEENS . You on the other hand would have been laughed or beaten off the block .

OOOOOHHHH and its okay don't worry about me or any of my friend touching you ... I KNOW THE LAW ....
don't stand in front of dunkin donuts tonight or anytime soon . Cause you and all your friends will be locked up ... I LIVE in the COMMUNITY AND DO NOT FeEL SAFE WITH STREET WALKERS ALL AROUND ON FRIDAY NIGHT

ah i have also wanted to ask you for a while now why is a girl with two eros ads still walking the streets ???

can you please post a picture of those BIG BEAUTIFUL BREASTS FOR US ALL TO SEE ?

mimiplastique
05-29-2009, 08:43 PM
Whomever is Spewing all this Irrelevant Nonsense about Mimi, Vanessa , and Myself......Im going to use a Quote that is very relevant ....

"I fought worse Monsters than you for years in Hollywood"!!!!!.... - Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford ( Mommie Dearest )

HELLO ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I KNOW HOW TO WIN THE HARD WAY !

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 08:45 PM

I KNOW HOW TO WIN THE HARD WAY !I say you take frozen paintballs and light the butchqueen JL up but thats my evil twisted mind :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BritneyBoykins
05-29-2009, 08:45 PM

Yes like homelessness in N>Y>C and beatings here in Chicago ... Will this man with water balloon tits ever learn ????

hahahahaha the fact of the matter is is that i am 5'7 i have breasts (now) , and i try to remain as humble as possible untill some little padded boy comes along and trys to stir up bullshit about bullshit

Please dear ... where are all these bold ass posts now ??? I mean when you got kicked out of your home in new york by Tiffany Diamond in front of everyone we all laughed at you . ALL OF US > joke will always be on you

Renia and I got together yesterday and had a lovely meal in the humbolt park community where she works as a woman everyday and where treated like QUEENS . You on the other hand would have been laughed or beaten off the block .

OOOOOHHHH and its okay don't worry about me or any of my friend touching you ... I KNOW THE LAW ....
don't stand in front of dunkin donuts tonight or anytime soon .

ah i have also wanted to ask you for a while now why is a girl with two eros ads still walking the streets ???

can you please post a picture of those BIG BEAUTIFUL BREASTS FOR US ALL TO SEE ?

LOL DUNKIN' DONUTS?....HORRIBLE!!
poor pale faced freak

mimiplastique
05-29-2009, 08:51 PM

Renia and I got together yesterday and had a lovely meal in the humbolt park community where she works as a woman everyday and where treated like QUEENS . You on the other hand would have been laughed or beaten off the block .

poor pale faced freak

YES THEY CONGREGATE IN FRONT OF THE DONUT SHOP TO TURN TRICKS ... IT IS QUITE THE KIKI FUNCTION :lol:

CALL ME RACIST ALL YOU WANT BUT NO MATTER HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE SHE HANGS AROUND SHE WILL NEVER BE BLACK ... OR EVEN BLACK AND WHITE ... JUST A WANNA BE ... TOTALLY SAD IMO

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 08:54 PM

poor pale faced freak

YES THEY CONGREGATE IN FRONT OF THE DONUT SHOP TO TURN TRICKS ... IT IS QUITE THE KIKI FUNCTION :lol:

CALL ME RACIST ALL YOU WANT BUT NO MATTER HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE SHE HANGS AROUND SHE WILL NEVER BE BLACK ... OR EVEN BLACK AND WHITE ... JUST A WANNA BE ... TOTALLY SAD IMO

Firstly mimi loving that pic... :D
secondly that bitch hangs out @ a donut shop haha how low can one get...I agree that no matter how many black people she hangs with she will never be black especially being the casper she is.

BritneyBoykins
05-29-2009, 08:56 PM

poor pale faced freak

I mean the best she can do is maybe tan her heart out till she actually reaches a darker tone to look black just like her friends...at least she wont look like casper with a fat fake ASS anymore.. and of course take that hidious ass dark lipstick off those disgusting lips.

I just threw up.
thanks alot jhaninaanna

mimiplastique
05-29-2009, 08:59 PM

poor pale faced freak

secondly that bitch hangs out @ a donut shop haha how low can one get...I agree that no matter how many black people she hangs with she will never be black especially being the casper she is.the parking lot not even allowed in the damn shop to use the bathroom ... i think i will go out right now and take pictures of the street he prostitutes on so you all can have a great chuckle maybe even make a youtube video

ed_jaxon
05-29-2009, 09:01 PM
Come here and sit on ol uncle Ed's lap Mimi.

I will take you out for the drink I promised you after finals are over.

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 09:02 PM

poor pale faced freak

secondly that bitch hangs out @ a donut shop haha how low can one get...I agree that no matter how many black people she hangs with she will never be black especially being the casper she is.the parking lot not even allowed in the damn shop to use the bathroom ... i think i will go out right now and take pictures of the street he prostitutes on so you all can have a great chuckle maybe even make a youtube videoI think I shall laugh if you do so :lol: :lol:

ED-you whore lol

ed_jaxon
05-29-2009, 09:04 PM
ED-you whore lol

I believe the male version of a whore is a monger.

and your point??

I mean besides your hood.

2009AD
05-29-2009, 09:06 PM
the parking lot not even allowed in the damn shop to use the bathroom ... i think i will go out right now and take pictures of the street he prostitutes on so you all can have a great chuckle maybe even make a youtube video

A Youtube video of Jhaniah walking around DDs would be priceless. Please, please, please.

Solitary Brother
05-29-2009, 09:08 PM

I KNOW HOW TO WIN THE HARD WAY !I say you take frozen paintballs and light the butchqueen JL up but thats my evil twisted mind :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Your so lame Laurence it isnt even funny.
Why dont you start a stamp collection or something.

BritneyBoykins
05-29-2009, 09:13 PM

poor pale faced freak

secondly that bitch hangs out @ a donut shop haha how low can one get...I agree that no matter how many black people she hangs with she will never be black especially being the casper she is.the parking lot not even allowed in the damn shop to use the bathroom ... i think i will go out right now and take pictures of the street he prostitutes on so you all can have a great chuckle maybe even make a youtube video

THAT WOULD BE F A B U L O U S.

"THE HORRIBLE LIFE OF JHANIAH BALOON TITS"

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 10:24 PM

Your so lame Laurence it isnt even funny.
Why dont you start a stamp collection or something.Solitary firstly-shut the fuck up.
secondly-get off my cock son.
thirdly-your an attention whore stop crying for it fucktard.
HOOKED ON PHONICS TROLLSHIT-it helps.

yodajazz
05-30-2009, 12:02 AM

She brought all that upon herself by spewing all those hateful comments at mimi and vanessa for no reason other then to stir up drama.

She said a lot of hateful things and then a lot of hateful things were said in return. What about the concept that a mentally ill person can be rehabilitated? I say a ban for a period of one year could be an appropiate punishment. We know what she said is not true. I just don't like banning someone for 'life'. Even people convicted of murder are often given concrete sentences. I think on here, when people make physical threats, that's another story, as far the seriousness of offence. But if we understand that the negative things said were not true, that is evidence that the offender was out of her mind.

If a rule like, giving people a specific banned time, were put into effect, maybe we could let my girl Nichole Dupree back. This also would include a stiffer penalty for a repeated offence.

I and others use the term community here, whereas many don't. But in the end, if we do care about the overall well being of our women, it reflects back on how the larger society looks at the trans community. Every group has to address the issue of what to do when a member breaks rules. I'm suggesting we think about this bigger issue, since people have had their fun pointing out her numerous flaws.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-30-2009, 12:08 AM

She said a lot of hateful things and then a lot of hateful things were said in return. What about the concept that a mentally ill person can be rehabilitated? I say a ban for a period of one year could be an appropiate punishment. We know what she said is not true. I just don't like banning someone for 'life'. Even people convicted of murder are often given concrete sentences. I think on here, when people make physical threats, that's another story, as far the seriousness of offence. But if we understand that the negative things said were not true, that is evidence that the offender was out of her mind.

If a rule like, giving people a specific banned time, were put into effect, maybe we could let my girl Nichole Dupree back. This also would include a stiffer penalty for a repeated offence.

I and others use the term community here, whereas many don't. But in the end, if we do care about the overall well being of our women, it reflects back on how the larger society looks at the trans community. Every group has to address the issue of what to do when a member breaks rules. I'm suggesting we think about this bigger issue, since people have had their fun pointing out her numerous flaws.

Yes, great points yodajazz. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 12:53 AM

poor pale faced freak

secondly that bitch hangs out @ a donut shop haha how low can one get...I agree that no matter how many black people she hangs with she will never be black especially being the casper she is.the parking lot not even allowed in the damn shop to use the bathroom ... i think i will go out right now and take pictures of the street he prostitutes on so you all can have a great chuckle maybe even make a youtube videoI think I shall laugh if you do so :lol: :lol:

ED-you whore lol

the video will be in upload soon

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/kylieplastique/127.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-30-2009, 12:55 AM
Lmao :lol: OMG, You were not kidding..You really went THERE huh?

Let's await for Mimi's latest video. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
05-30-2009, 01:00 AM
ahhhhhhh shit, my homegirl wasn' t playing lol

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 01:02 AM
Lmao :lol: OMG, You were not kidding..You really went THERE huh?

Let's await for Mimi's latest video. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/kylieplastique/128.jpg

BLKGSXR
05-30-2009, 01:03 AM

poor pale faced freak

ED-you whore lol

Mimi your too much...Fucking Hallarious....A trick walking to the right behind lol.....Now wonder when the hoes shall be there.Time to peel Mimi a grape :P

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 01:09 AM

poor pale faced freak

ED-you whore lol

Mimi your too much...Fucking Hallarious....A trick walking to the right behind lol.....Now wonder when the hoes shall be there.Time to peel Mimi a grape :P

its always fun visiting others jobs if i weren't going out of town id take pics of her at her job but there will be time for that later!! lol

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 01:11 AM
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/kylieplastique/124.jpg
you can even pick up a 99 cent latte to go with your 50 cent prostitute

BLKGSXR
05-30-2009, 01:13 AM
thats the best time to do it, they cant do shit...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-30-2009, 01:16 AM
you can even pick up a 99 cent latte to go with your 50 cent prostitute

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

Girl, you're too much! But I love it!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

jjhill
05-30-2009, 01:19 AM
Damn and from the way she try to act I was thinking Jhaniah would be one of the ones that stroll on Madison street by the United center lol

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 01:21 AM
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/kylieplastique/136.jpg
at 50 cent a trick how many tricks will it take janiah to afford my $400 dollar glasses you tell me I'm really bad with math...

Legend
05-30-2009, 01:37 AM

I know she is a very disturbed person who is in need of help but sometimes the individual in question has to realize that have a problem and get the help they really need on thier own they shouldn't rely on others to do it especially the people they attack.

I agree with you nicole should be back.

tstv_lover
05-30-2009, 01:54 AM

I understand where you're coming from yoda. The outcome is that she made a complete fool of herself while other posters confirmed the high regard in which mimi and vanessa are held. But creating another ID to post vile was very planned and deliberate.

Maybe it's for Vanessa and Mimi to determine how we should handle her penalty vis-a-vis the forum. Looks like Mimi's already got plans outside the forum!

While we're all different, we each have the power to forgive.

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 02:06 AM
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/kylieplastique/125.jpg
me and jhaniahs boss she was patrolling stroll

jjhill
05-30-2009, 02:08 AM
mimi where's that dunkin donuts located? this is funny lol

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 02:08 AM
^lmmfao*

oh shit

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 02:09 AM

on the corner of Belmont and Clark

jjhill
05-30-2009, 02:11 AM
LMFAO, i thought I been to that one a few times. That makes it even funnier!

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 02:11 AM
http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/kylieplastique/126.jpg

us respectable residents of the community are allowed to enter no matter what day or time unlike jhaniah's hoodlum wannabe ass :twisted:

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 02:12 AM

it looks identical to the one in Hazlet, NJ

weird.

but OMG- the caption was hilarious

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 02:12 AM

us respectable residents of the community are allowed to enter no matter what day or time unlike jhaniah's hoodlum wannabe ass :twisted:

ooh bitch u look ova.

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 02:16 AM

ooh bitch u look ova.

thank you my sista...
o as for the hazel NJ comment no it doesn't after 1am this dunkin donuts parking lot is filled with a bunch of butch queens prostituting in drag and vouguing in the streets

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 02:25 AM
thats true
that town is whitewoman down.

HazletPD aint havin that.lol

BritneyBoykins
05-30-2009, 02:33 AM

ooh bitch u look ova.

thank you my sista...
o as for the hazel NJ comment no it doesn't after 1am this dunkin donuts parking lot is filled with a bunch of butch queens prostituting in drag and vouguing in the streets

ha ha ha. bitch ur crazy , i love it..
i love every single photo.

that poor thing..

HUGE! :D :D :D

Silcc69
05-30-2009, 02:44 AM
Somebody just got.........

http://mooregroup.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/ether.jpg

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 02:47 AM
Somebody just got.........

http://mooregroup.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/ether.jpg

a big shipment of coke to flip?

jjhill
05-30-2009, 02:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiOv37e1a7Q

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 03:07 AM
BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7TpXx9PXic

jjhill
05-30-2009, 03:12 AM
I love itttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

jaycanuck
05-30-2009, 03:14 AM
You are dedicated...and damn...that shirt.

Quiet Reflections
05-30-2009, 03:16 AM
She prostitutes her body for nickels on the dime!! High-larious

TsJANIRA
05-30-2009, 03:17 AM
LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi ,, Mami you are a such a fuckin KIKIIIIIIIIIIIIII .. I have got to meet you!!!

That picture with the Boss .. made me spit My miso soup all over my laptop......... FUCK IT,, it was worth it!!!!!

Mimi Plastique for Chicago Crime watch!!!!

Silcc69
05-30-2009, 03:17 AM
I luv me sum tig ole bitties!

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 03:20 AM
She prostitutes her body for nickels on the dime!! High-larious

best line of the vid... hands down.

Solitary Brother
05-30-2009, 03:30 AM
Ok
Everyone got a laugh out it now this thread needs to die.
I hope you dont take this too serious Mimi....after all what you wrote about RHEINA was beyond evil.
Im glad you two have made up and everything.....but it shows you how things go.
Dont be too hard on this girl because you have said things VERY similar to other girls.
Lets all carry on..........

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 03:31 AM
Ok
I hope you dont take this too serious Mimi....after all what you wrote about RHEINA was beyond evil.
Dont be too hard on this girl because you have said things VERY similar to other girls.

oh i am far from finished ! don't start

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 03:31 AM
REINA*

2009AD
05-30-2009, 03:34 AM
You need to go back at night, when she's there and record her walking aroun. That would be YT gold!

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 03:36 AM
You need to go back at night, when she's there and record her walking aroun. That would be YT gold!

PLEASE Mimi, PLEASE!

jjhill
05-30-2009, 03:41 AM
Now that would be funny!

Solitary Brother
05-30-2009, 03:43 AM
Ok

I defended you when she started posting that shit.
I knew who it was from the start go back and read my "Anonymous I am warning you" thread.
I knew it was her....
But your starting to take it too far.....Like if I was to actual meet Lawrence and beat him into the trauma unit....That would be wrong.
Think about it.

jjhill
05-30-2009, 03:55 AM
lmfao

Alyssa87
05-30-2009, 03:58 AM
Ok

I knew who it was from the start go back and read my "Anonymous I am warning you" thread.
I knew it was her....
But your starting to take it too far.....Like if I was to actual meet Lawrence and beat him into the trauma unit....That would be wrong.
Think about it.

LOL his name is NOT Lawrence.

2009AD
05-30-2009, 03:59 AM
Solatrice, you knew nothing, shut your red lipstick covered mouth. Better to have Mimi videotpe Jhaniah (legal) than to have her beaten up (illegal.)

You, beat BLXGSRX? The only thing you beat is the meat between your stocking and garter covered legs. Be a good "girl" and shut up.

Ok

I knew it was her....
Think about it.

BLKGSXR
05-30-2009, 04:03 AM
Solatrice, you knew nothing, shut your red lipstick covered mouth. Better to have Mimi videotpe Jhaniah (legal) than to have her beaten up (illegal.)

You, beat BLXGSRX? The only thing you beat is the meat between your stocking and garter covered legs. Be a good "girl" and shut up.

Ok

I knew it was her....
Think about it.Solitary check this, you think you know me you dont....Seriously your a nobody everyone here realizes that. YOUR NOT CAPTN Save a tranny (no offense girls) just stop acting like your the shit...You call me a kiss ass well I have talked with many of the girls off of HA which will remain nameless unless they choose to let you know... 2009AD thats my ninja....what happen to those pics of ol girl lol.

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 04:06 AM
Ok

I knew it was her....
Think about it.

no no no

she came out of no where like a fucking pussy and attacked me under an anon account when renia and i fought it was under both of our real accounts !
not under an anon just for bullshit
who is lawrence ???

and i cannot film someone who won't be there lmao

jjhill
05-30-2009, 04:08 AM
I'm telling you, she probably gonna relocate to Madison by the United Center now lol

Solitary Brother
05-30-2009, 04:12 AM
[quote="2009AD"]Solatrice, you knew nothing, shut your red lipstick covered mouth. Better to have Mimi videotpe Jhaniah (legal) than to have her beaten up (illegal.)

OK.
In real life I dont throw shade.

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 04:16 AM
OH I DO HAVE A FRIEND WITH FOOTAGE OF HER !!!!!
MAYBE I COULD GO OVER TO HER HOUSE AND RECORD IT WITH MY CAMERA !
SHE HAS FOOTAGE OF HER RUNNING KINDA LIKE HOW SHE RAN FROM THIS THREAD
MISS THING KNOWS WHO TO FUCK WITH AND WHO NOT TO .

sugdaddie69
05-30-2009, 04:24 AM
I'm telling you, she probably gonna relocate to Madison by the United Center now lol

She wouldn't last ONE day on the wild,wild,westside

jjhill
05-30-2009, 04:26 AM

lmfao, not even a hour!

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 04:39 AM

lmfao, not even a hour!

RIGHT MORE LIKE 10 MINS
EITHER ARRESTED OR SHOT !

TsVanessa69
05-30-2009, 04:50 AM
Ok
I just let it go because I was the bigger person, but I never did get a public apology for the things she said, she just admitted in private offline that she said them out of anger, and to carry on. But its ok, some people are just that way.

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 04:56 AM
BOO YOU WHORE I AM SORRY = ( AND YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND SO DO ALL MY "KIDS"
WE HAD A FANTASTIC LUNCH IN HUMBOLT PART AND IF YOU WATCH THE NEW VIDEO YOU ARE MENTIONED

JHANIAH L0VE
05-30-2009, 07:42 AM
RICHARD YOU BIG BLACK BABBOON LOOKIN HORSE FACED DRAG QUEEN. 1 . YOULL NEVER BE WHITE (WHICH YOU WANT OH SO BAD). 2. YOU WONT RECORD ME UNLESS YOU WANT MACE AND A BROKEN CAMERA. 3. YOUR FUCKING HIDEOUS!!!!! 4. YOU CANT GO TO BELMONT AT NIGHT CUZ YOULL GET JUMPED ON THE SPOT. 5. I WAS NEVER!!!!! HOMELESS IN NY WHILE VISITING, UM UH DUH I GOT FAMILY UNLIKE YOU FOSTER BOY. i stayed with tiffany for a week ALSO SHE APOLOGIZED AFTER THE MAURY SHOW LOL. ALSO STEPHANIE TOLD ME YOU SAID YAHLL DROPPED ME OFF ON THE STOLL IN NY!!! AND WENT TO SMOKE SOME WEED!!!!!!!!!! LIES FAGGOTT. you dont even drive. i do hahahah 6. THE ONLY GUYS YOU KNOW ARE TAMARRI, AND SHAKEY WHO IVE HAD ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS shakeyYAH WERE COOL LOL! 7. I CLEAN OFF BOTH EROS ADS!!! 8. WHEN I DO GO TO BELMONT ITS TO GO TO SEE FRIENDS. 9. THE QUEENS WHO LIVE WITH YOU JUST USE YOU FOR PLACE TO SLEEP, YOUR RAGGEDY STUDIO oops did i say that. 10. YAH RICHIE BRING A CAMERA AND WERE FIGHTING SO BRING IT HORSE!!! LOL. 11. MY TITS ARE NOT BALLOONS where do you get your information dude. 12. ALL MY PICS ARE REAL AND ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!! 13. if i get banned oh well i dont need love or APPROVAL FROM A PORN FORUM. THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE!!! JUST INTERNET LA LA LAND. stephanie tells me everything!!! IM HER DAUGHTER YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CAPRICE TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR 1200 TITS oops did i say THAT!!!!!!!!

jjhill
05-30-2009, 07:48 AM
oh shit it's going down lol

santiago316
05-30-2009, 07:55 AM
:popcorn http://forums.prowrestling.com/images/smilies/food-smiley-008.gif

BLKGSXR
05-30-2009, 08:00 AM
RICHARD YOU BIG BLACK BABBOON LOOKIN HORSE FACED DRAG QUEEN. 1 . YOULL NEVER BE WHITE (WHICH YOU WANT OH SO BAD). 2. YOU WONT RECORD ME UNLESS YOU WANT MACE AND A BROKEN CAMERA. 3. YOU FUCKING HIDEOUS!!!!! 4. YOU CANT GO TO BELMONT AT NIGHT CUZ YOULL GET JUMPED ON THE SPOT. 5. I WAS NEVER!!!!! HOMELESS IN NY WHILE VISITING, UM UH DUH I GOT FAMILY UNLIKE YOU FOSTER BOY. i stayed with tiffany for a week ALSO SHE APOLOGIZED AFTER THE MAURY SHOW LOL. ALSO STEPHANIE TOLD ME YOU SAID YAHLL DROPPED ME OFF ON THE STOLL IN NY!!! AND WENT TO SMOKE SOME WEED!!!!!!!!!! LIES FAGGOTT. you dont even drive. i do hahahah 6. THE ONLY GUYS YOU KNOW ARE TAMARRI, AND SHAKEY WHO IVE HAD ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS shakeyYAH WERE COOL LOL! 7. I CLEAN OFF BOTH EROS ADS!!! 8. WHEN I DO GO TO BELMONT ITS TO GO TO SEE FRIENDS. 9. THE QUEENS WHO LIVE WITH YOU JUST USE YOU FOR PLACE TO SLEEP, YOUR RAGGEDY STUDIO oops did i say that. 10. YAH RICHIE BRING A CAMERA AND WERE FIGHTING SO BRING IT HORSE!!! LOL. 11. MY TITS ARE NOT BALLOONS where do you get your information dude. 12. ALL MY PICS ARE REAL AND ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!! 13. if i get banned oh well i dont need love or APPROVAL FROM A PORN FORUM. THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE!!! JUST INTERNET LA LA LAND. stephanie tells me everything!!! IM HER DAUGHTER YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CAPRICE TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR 1200 TITS oops did i say THAT!!!!!!!! (Inhales) I see an asswhupping in order....the bitch talks shit when she knowingly read (mimi's comment)-I will be out of town....what a pussy shit.

Floyd R
05-30-2009, 08:02 AM
It's getting hot in here. I'm going to drink lots of water to cool off.

JHANIAH L0VE
05-30-2009, 08:08 AM
RICHARD CAN BRING IT, oh ill be ready lmfao can you say bear repellant?

BLKGSXR
05-30-2009, 08:13 AM
RICHARD CAN BRING IT, oh ill be ready lmfao can you say bear repellant?was that supposed to be funny? because it made you look even more foolish then before.

JHANIAH L0VE
05-30-2009, 08:26 AM
WELL RICHARD IS BIG AS A BEAR AND LOVES PULLING OUT HIS PEPPER SPRAY, ON THE TRAIN WHICH HE USES TO GET FROM POINT A TO POINT B. LMFAO!

BLKGSXR
05-30-2009, 08:29 AM
WELL RICHARD IS BIG AS A BEAR AND LOVES PULLING OUT HIS PEPPER SPRAY, ON THE TRAIN WHICH HE USES TO GET FROM POINT A TO POINT B. LMFAO!So it wasnt supposed to be funny,Jhaniah your a joke and the only reason I reply is to make fun of your un-educated sniveling douchebag Persona.

BLKGSXR
05-30-2009, 08:41 AM
YOUTUBE UPDATE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvG1S_owa2E&feature=related

part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1kT5IWgaOo
Best line is "chris crocker got a better body"

Part 3 :
Look@ 1:13 very fucked up nose......Bitch talks to lotion.....tsk tsk.

mimiplastique
05-30-2009, 09:12 AM
ok fag ... i will be around belmont tonight i am soooooo sure you will not be there . you are one ugly ass joke and your not going to be working the streets in my neighborhood anymore . you say that i live in a shitty apartment ??? no such thing in this neighborhood . you are a FLAT CHEASTED JEALOUS JOKE !!!! POST PICS WITHOUT THAT BOOST . you can play this game with me but you know your gunna lose . i do not go out to belmont at night because i have no interest in congregating with the homeless cheap whores . you say you clean soooo much then where are the labels ? i mean i am dawned in dior versace gucci and zannotis ... all real . you are still rocking rainbow and boy baseball caps lmao how sexy .... my rent is paid up untill august off this month alone ! you are homeless . you wear 35 dollar a bundle hair . you fucking joke ... come for me with bear mase ... you have to get to it first ! there are six MEN here ready and willing to beat your ass at my command . seriously .
and no i do not drive ... but i have loads of money for a taxi ! sure are alot of those outside where you ho .... friends with street hos ....
as for the foster child remark . stop telling your life story to the board and know that no matter how yiu rewrite a story it does not make it true . however i have yet to see you without a top ! you rock a mans id and cheap weave on a hoe strole you swine flu broke ass hoe . your breast are fake as fuck like i mean we all can see you are clearly boosted . lmao you fucking joke you are far from anyones beauty . i have fans around the world . you have like two .
can't wait to see you . but i am sure you will not be out tonight . although i know you need the money . i would advise you to stay in .
p.s. shakey is farrrrrrr from having anything to do with me . thats pracillas man . don't get your ass whooped by her next .
i am better than you . waaaaaay better . lightyears ahead .
and as for money . you would never be approved to stay in a studio around here let alone a trash can .

JHANIAH L0VE
05-30-2009, 09:31 AM
NO I WILL NOT BE ON BELMONT TONIGHT AND IF I WAS YOU WOULDNT BE THERE!!! MAYBEY RIDING IN A TAXI. BUT YOU WOULDNT DARE GET OUT LMFAO!!! YOURE BANNED FROM BELMONT WHERE YOU PROSTITUTED YOUR WHOLE CHILDHOOD!!! remember when we were teens you seventeen, and me like fourteen lol. YOU BIG UGLY BABOON!!! YOU USED TO TALK SOOO MUCH SHITT ON BELMONT WHERE WE BOTH WORKED!!!!!!!!!! quote "you are not a beauty queen". AT THE BUS STOP AFTER I DISSED YOU OUTSIDE OF EL GATO NEGRO!!!!! YOU BROUGHT ME THERE IN A CAB AND I LEFT AFTER LIKE 30 MINUTES OF SITTING AT THAT EMPTY BAR AND WATCHING BIG HUGE DRAG QUEENS STRUT AROUND IN THAT MIRROR. SO I LEFT, YOU CAME OUT AFTER ME SAYING WHERE YOU GOING, I SAID I LIKE BLACK MEN, cuz at the time i did. YOU SAID quote " THATS WHAT YOU WANT?" AND GOT IRRITATED THAT I DIDNT WANT TO HANG WITH YOU AND NOW YOURE JUST A HATEFUL BIG FAGGOTT WHO SITS BROADCASTING TO THE WORLD YOURE REALLY A MAN!!! SO YAH, YOU TRIED TO BE MY FRIEND, BUT WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH OF A FAG YOU WERE, I PAID YOU DUST!!! oh yah i dont get beat up on belmont NEVER HAVE but you did LOL!!!

JHANIAH L0VE
05-30-2009, 10:07 AM
any MEN hanging with you are not MEN silly theyre FAGGOTTS who need a place to sleep. tell them im very scared PLEASE DONT HURT ME!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! :sadcry :sadcry :sadcry

AmyDaly
05-30-2009, 10:57 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/STFU-Bitch_do_you.jpg

transmaven
05-30-2009, 11:39 AM
nothing like an ALLCAPS battle! :twisted:

blacktgirls
05-30-2009, 11:56 AM
hisssss

MacShreach
05-30-2009, 12:13 PM
only one thing to say now....

Distance
05-30-2009, 01:49 PM

Ryz
05-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Some times I have to read Jhaniah's post twice to understand what she just said.

sugdaddie69
05-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Some times I have to read Jhaniah's post twice to understand what she just said.

And thats with CAPS

DL_NL
05-30-2009, 09:52 PM
So you still WANT to know what she writes? :shock:

deee757
05-30-2009, 10:18 PM
anyone know how this started?

jjhill
05-30-2009, 10:23 PM
anyone know how this started?

Janiah signed up as an anon and start dissing a lot of girls on here. Then her cover was blown

JHANIAH L0VE
05-30-2009, 10:53 PM
Some times I have to read Jhaniah's post twice to understand what she just said. same here when you message me on myspace spamming my inbox, oops!!!

Silcc69
05-30-2009, 11:05 PM
http://assets.hulu.com/shows/key_art_jerry_springer.jpg

LIVE SHOW ON HA RITE NOW!

Ryz
05-30-2009, 11:32 PM
Some times I have to read Jhaniah's post twice to understand what she just said. same here when you message me on myspace spamming my inbox, oops!!!

LOL
Goodone, you're the one who messaged me, telling me to remove my "fail" comment on the forum. I don't speak to you, and I have never gone out of my way to send u messages.

JHANIAH L0VE
05-31-2009, 01:02 AM

LOL
Goodone, you're the one who messaged me, telling me to remove my "fail" comment on the forum. I don't speak to you, and I have never gone out of my way to send u messages. yah okay which is why i blocked you from my friends lol!!! :lol:

2009AD
05-31-2009, 01:55 AM
Jhaniah/Leana/Jenna/Janiah or whatever you're calling yourself today: Why do you think NYCe revealed that you are Anonymous89 to the entire board?

RICHARD YOU BIG BLACK BABBOON LOOKIN HORSE FACED DRAG QUEEN. 1 . YOULL NEVER BE WHITE (WHICH YOU WANT OH SO BAD). 2. YOU WONT RECORD ME UNLESS YOU WANT MACE AND A BROKEN CAMERA. 3. YOUR FUCKING HIDEOUS!!!!! 4. YOU CANT GO TO BELMONT AT NIGHT CUZ YOULL GET JUMPED ON THE SPOT. 5. I WAS NEVER!!!!! HOMELESS IN NY WHILE VISITING, UM UH DUH I GOT FAMILY UNLIKE YOU FOSTER BOY. i stayed with tiffany for a week ALSO SHE APOLOGIZED AFTER THE MAURY SHOW LOL. ALSO STEPHANIE TOLD ME YOU SAID YAHLL DROPPED ME OFF ON THE STOLL IN NY!!! AND WENT TO SMOKE SOME WEED!!!!!!!!!! LIES FAGGOTT. you dont even drive. i do hahahah 6. THE ONLY GUYS YOU KNOW ARE TAMARRI, AND SHAKEY WHO IVE HAD ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS shakeyYAH WERE COOL LOL! 7. I CLEAN OFF BOTH EROS ADS!!! 8. WHEN I DO GO TO BELMONT ITS TO GO TO SEE FRIENDS. 9. THE QUEENS WHO LIVE WITH YOU JUST USE YOU FOR PLACE TO SLEEP, YOUR RAGGEDY STUDIO oops did i say that. 10. YAH RICHIE BRING A CAMERA AND WERE FIGHTING SO BRING IT HORSE!!! LOL. 11. MY TITS ARE NOT BALLOONS where do you get your information dude. 12. ALL MY PICS ARE REAL AND ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!! 13. if i get banned oh well i dont need love or APPROVAL FROM A PORN FORUM. THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE!!! JUST INTERNET LA LA LAND. stephanie tells me everything!!! IM HER DAUGHTER YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CAPRICE TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR 1200 TITS oops did i say THAT!!!!!!!!

NO I WILL NOT BE ON BELMONT TONIGHT AND IF I WAS YOU WOULDNT BE THERE!!! MAYBEY RIDING IN A TAXI. BUT YOU WOULDNT DARE GET OUT LMFAO!!! YOURE BANNED FROM BELMONT WHERE YOU PROSTITUTED YOUR WHOLE CHILDHOOD!!! remember when we were teens you seventeen, and me like fourteen lol. YOU BIG UGLY BABOON!!! YOU USED TO TALK SOOO MUCH SHITT ON BELMONT WHERE WE BOTH WORKED!!!!!!!!!! quote "you are not a beauty queen". AT THE BUS STOP AFTER I DISSED YOU OUTSIDE OF EL GATO NEGRO!!!!! YOU BROUGHT ME THERE IN A CAB AND I LEFT AFTER LIKE 30 MINUTES OF SITTING AT THAT EMPTY BAR AND WATCHING BIG HUGE DRAG QUEENS STRUT AROUND IN THAT MIRROR. SO I LEFT, YOU CAME OUT AFTER ME SAYING WHERE YOU GOING, I SAID I LIKE BLACK MEN, cuz at the time i did. YOU SAID quote " THATS WHAT YOU WANT?" AND GOT IRRITATED THAT I DIDNT WANT TO HANG WITH YOU AND NOW YOURE JUST A HATEFUL BIG FAGGOTT WHO SITS BROADCASTING TO THE WORLD YOURE REALLY A MAN!!! SO YAH, YOU TRIED TO BE MY FRIEND, BUT WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH OF A FAG YOU WERE, I PAID YOU DUST!!! oh yah i dont get beat up on belmont NEVER HAVE but you did LOL!!!

mimiplastique
05-31-2009, 03:54 AM
haniah
Last Sign In: 1 hour ago
Videos Watched: 11,053
Subscribers: 130
Channel Views: 7,017

Name: LEANA
WHITE WOMAN
City: FLUSHING QUEENS
Hometown: QUEENS
Companies: LEANA LOVE
Interests and Hobbies: MEN SEX MONEY SHOPPING MAKING MENS JAWS DROP!!!!!
Movies and Shows: MAURY JERRY
Music: HIP HOP R&B
Report profile image violation

very impressive ... i won't say what type of an impression it leaves us with but i am sure its quite obvious :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am finished untill i see you ... oh and btw bear mase only works on like one or two people ... i have like 7 :lol:

silly faggot ... tricks are for tgirls

blacktgirls
05-31-2009, 04:34 AM
haniah
Videos Watched: 11,053
Subscribers: 130
Channel Views: 7,017

Name: LEANA
WHITE WOMAN
City: FLUSHING QUEENS
Hometown: QUEENS
Companies: LEANA LOVE
Interests and Hobbies: MEN SEX MONEY SHOPPING MAKING MENS JAWS DROP!!!!!
Movies and Shows: MAURY JERRY
Music: HIP HOP R&B

very impressive ... i won't say what type of an impression it leaves us with but i am sure its quite obvious :lol: :lol: :lol:

i am finished untill i see you ... oh and btw bear mase only works on like one or two people ... i have like 7 :lol:

silly faggot ... tricks are for tgirlsmimi, don't forget your video camera or some nicely coreagraghed phone pics to post for proof :wink:

JHANIAH L0VE
05-31-2009, 05:08 AM
plastique
Videos Watched: 6,846
Subscribers: 1,799
Channel Views: 76,908Find and contact me at

www.myspace.com/motherplastik

WWW.TWITTER.COM/MIMIPLASTIQUE

JHANIAH L0VE
05-31-2009, 05:15 AM
yes congratulations on broadcasting to the world your true sex!!! WITH 50 VIDEOS!!! me 4. and im not a youtube regular. JOINED 2008 LMAO!!!! NICE TRY!!! what you do make new account! thats 1799 people that KNOW YOURE A MAN AND WILL TRY TO CLOCK YOU!!!!! good luck finding a husband willing to walk down the sreet with you :lol: :lol: :lol: if i wanted those subscribers i would get them TRUST. :roll:

TsVanessa69
05-31-2009, 05:19 AM
So you got beef with Mimi and came on here to clown, but what the fuck did I ever do to you? I don't know you from Adam or Steve. You are not on my level, I dont deal or even know you.
Yes I am 6ft tall, 38D-30-46 with an 8 inch cock and a size 11 foot that fits into some of the most sexiest Guiseppi Zanotti's or Manolo Blaniks. My Louis Vuitton collection slays most girls, and I work a real job in the daytime. So you should keep my name out of your mouth! I dont need the internet to keep me famous, Its on screen, and in print!

jaycanuck
05-31-2009, 05:25 AM
yes congratulations on broadcasting to the world your true sex!!! WITH 50 VIDEOS!!! me 4. and im not a youtube regular. JOINED 2008 LMAO!!!! NICE TRY!!! what you do make new account! thats 1799 people that KNOW YOURE A MAN AND WILL TRY TO CLOCK YOU!!!!! good luck finding a husband willing to walk down the sreet with you :lol: :lol: :lol: if i wanted those subscribers i would get them TRUST. :roll:

I'd walk down the street with her in a second.

Solitary Brother
05-31-2009, 06:08 AM
Jhaniah
I dont understand your issue with Mimi and Reina and the Florida girl{sorry to forget your name mama}.
First of all how can you call someone a "horseface" when their face is way better than yours?
I really dont understand where your coming from.
I am trying to be nice and not "read" you but in this case you need it.
Mimi looks WAAAAY better than you.
You face is clockable.
Hers is not.
Thats probably way you keep circulating the same photos ALWAYS with you holding a phone to partial block part of your face.
Accident?
I think not.
I think its out of necessity.
I havent come across and video material of you speaking or walking you know some way we can determine your femininity.
I think this too is by design.
You act like you have this fabulous life but your a escort on EROS.
There are so many others in that boat.....the real fab people dont have ads on EROS darling.
I suspect you arent getting many calls either thats why you have time to engage in this tomfoolery.
Show us where you live...your apartment...your furniture...Phillipe Stark I am sure.
Oh and your NOT white your a latin cunt....many latin girls claim they are white but are not.
Real white women DONT have to claim it darling.
So you see your just confused...your not black and your not white your just a knotty brick!
As for Mimi being "white woman" yes she is and I love it.
As you know being "white woman" is ethos of the gay/tranny/ballroom scene.
Its because living and acting and being "white woman" is the ultimate pampered spoiled cunt and thats what many girls want.
There is nothing wrong with emulating rich classy white women....you should try it.

Oh...and be very careful with the use of the word "Negro" bitch....your not black and could get your fucking teeth knocked the fuck out.

Have a nice day and stop living like a low class cunt.

Solitary Brother
05-31-2009, 06:09 AM
:cry:
Ok I just watched some of your videos and you dont speak at all.
Your voice MUST spook you.
Plus you are Very narrow with broad shoulders and what Mimi says rings true to me.....your are STILL somewhat of a crossdresser.
Your too young and clockable and spookable to be going in on girls that crush you like your nothing.
Plus I hear reggaeton music in one of your videos puto.
Not very white woman to me.
Child you are a fraud....get you fucking life together.

TsVanessa69
05-31-2009, 06:45 AM
:cry:
Ok I just watched some of your videos and you dont speak at all.
Your voice MUST spook you.
Plus you are Very narrow with broad shoulders and what Mimi says rings true to me.....your are STILL somewhat of a crossdresser.
Your too young and clockable and spookable to be going in on girls that crush you like your nothing.
Plus I hear reggaeton music in one of your videos puto.
Not very white woman to me.
Child you are a fraud....get you fucking life together.
No baby she is NOT Latina!!!
Thats a white boy with a head full of weave and water ballon.
Por favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLKGSXR
05-31-2009, 07:00 AM

I'd walk down the street with her in a second.jay A second is a long time... Milliseconds is the true time :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jhaniah jealous that mimi Is WAYHAY finer than you?

JHANIAH L0VE
05-31-2009, 08:38 PM
when you see him in person and see just how tall he is youll change your mind TRUST ME!!!

JHANIAH L0VE
05-31-2009, 08:40 PM
REINA YOURE WEARING A WIG!!! AND I CAME FOR YOU CUZ YOU TALK SHITT ABOUT THE WHITE GIRLS!!! and you said i had tracks showing back when i first came on HA.

JHANIAH L0VE
05-31-2009, 08:44 PM
SOLITARY YOURE JUST MAD CUZ EVERY TIME YOU MESSAGED ME I IGNORED IT!!! OOPS!!! DAM FAGGOTT!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY GETTING PICS LOL NEVER I DONT EXPOSE MYSELF UNLESS YOURE A TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
05-31-2009, 09:52 PM
REINA YOURE WEARING A WIG!!! AND I CAME FOR YOU CUZ YOU TALK SHITT ABOUT THE WHITE GIRLS!!! and you said i had tracks showing back when i first came on HA.
Yes I'm wearing a wig, your wearing a head full of tracks, so its the same thing! Wigs are made to be worn, so whats your point? You wear water ballons in your bra, but I never called it out! You are just a loud mouthed disrespectful punk to me, so until you reach my level, we have nothing to say to each other.
Love,
Reina Valentino
Body Beautiful of Chicago!!!!!!!!!!

Solitary Brother
05-31-2009, 09:55 PM
SOLITARY YOURE JUST MAD CUZ EVERY TIME YOU MESSAGED ME I IGNORED IT!!! OOPS!!! DAM FAGGOTT!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY GETTING PICS LOL NEVER I DONT EXPOSE MYSELF UNLESS YOURE A TRICK OR TREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to get you to stop making an ass out of yourself.
You know I could post that message if you want hun.
How come you dont speak in your videos?
Also I am not a faggot.....you are.
Get medical help soon.

jaycanuck
05-31-2009, 09:57 PM
when you see him in person and see just how tall he is youll change your mind TRUST ME!!!

Why would I give a shit. Even if a hot girl was 8 feet she's still hot. Again...in a second.

Solitary Brother
05-31-2009, 09:58 PM
To: anonymous89
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:01 am
Subject: Child
You need to stop this foolishness this instant little girl!
I dont want to read you but I will.......what your doing is WAAAY wrong.
I know who you are and I like you but if you dont stop I will read you and you wont like me!

ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SOME SENSE!

And go back to the old name you post under!@

TsVanessa69
05-31-2009, 10:02 PM

I tried to get you to stop making an ass out of yourself.
You know I could post that message if you want hun.
How come you dont speak in your videos?
Also I am not a faggot.....you are.
Get medical help soon.
Would you be so kind as to share that message with us?
And by the way Janasty is 6ft tall his daymn self.
Tall woman like me at 6ft with a body of 38D-30-46 keep niggas on rock rock!
I'm happy to be 6ft tall with 5 inch stillettos that cost $700!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend
05-31-2009, 10:04 PM
I don't get it how is being tall an insult?

mimiplastique
05-31-2009, 10:13 PM
okay solitary brother and reina i love you both dearly . kiki my high definition lap top is being cleaned of of spy wear and all that bullshit ... so i will go pick it up in the morning .
right now i am on my touch screen phone (not some cheap ass free pink phone) laughing at Jonathan ... HIS REAL NAME .... found that out about nine hours ago .
you can clearly see that i am small in videos pictures and in real life . Reina can vouch for that one . am no where near six feet unless of course i am in a pair of expensive heals ( sorry stopped wearing cheap ones when i got a clue ) .
I find it rather fucking funny that Tucan Sam could find the time to call anyone a horse with that beak blocking your eyesight LMao .
as for internet . yea its how i became known ... good or bad it is what it is . you however could NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS STEAL MY SHINE OR SUBSCRIBERS . People have my back all over the world ! just look at the video that i made of you ... how many ratings of five stars are there ??? lmao . WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEAD THAT NOOOOOOOOOOONE IS ON YOUR SIDE AND GUT YOURSELF . You were a waste of a nut ... Gods little kiki function .
i travel in light years around you as does reina and solitary brother and Any other person you sixth grade educated ass tries to come for . You caught ....
Do yourself the favor and chase a bottle of 500 aspirin with a bottle of vodka .

oh and you don't expose yourself cause you can't .... YOU HAVE NOTHING TO EXPOSE . REMEMBER IN NEW YORK TIFFANY CALLED YOU OUT ... NOT TO MENTION THAT HORRIBLE SWEAT SHIRT AND FILTHY SWEAT PANTS YOU WERE WEARING ... OOOOOOOO AND GUYS ... DUDE EVEN HAD A HOLE IN HIS SHOE .
you can play this game with me but you know your gunna lose

TsVanessa69
05-31-2009, 10:15 PM
I don't get it how is being tall an insult?
Same here!
Long legs make the gowns fit better!
Being 6 ft tall is not a read.
wearing a wig is not a read.
Being the person tring to read is the exact same height as MIMI, with a head full of tracks and water balloons in a bra!
Childish petty boys tring to be woman, shame shame shame!

mimiplastique
05-31-2009, 10:15 PM
okay solitary brother and reina i love you both dearly . kiki my high definition lap top is being cleaned of of spy wear and all that bullshit ... so i will go pick it up in the morning .
right now i am on my touch screen phone (not some cheap ass free pink phone) laughing at Jonathan ... HIS REAL NAME .... found that out about nine hours ago .
you can clearly see that i am small in videos pictures and in real life . Reina can vouch for that one . am no where near six feet unless of course i am in a pair of expensive heals ( sorry stopped wearing cheap ones when i got a clue ) .
I find it rather fucking funny that Tucan Sam could find the time to call anyone a horse with that beak blocking your eyesight LMao .
as for internet . yea its how i became known ... good or bad it is what it is . you however could NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS STEAL MY SHINE OR SUBSCRIBERS . People have my back all over the world ! just look at the video that i made of you ... how many ratings of five stars are there ??? lmao . WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEAD THAT NOOOOOOOOOOONE IS ON YOUR SIDE AND GUT YOURSELF . You were a waste of a nut ... Gods little kiki function .
i travel in light years around you as does reina and solitary brother and Any other person you sixth grade educated ass tries to come for . You caught ....
Do yourself the favor and chase a bottle of 500 aspirin with a bottle of vodka .

oh and you don't expose yourself cause you can't .... YOU HAVE NOTHING TO EXPOSE . REMEMBER IN NEW YORK TIFFANY CALLED YOU OUT ... NOT TO MENTION THAT HORRIBLE SWEAT SHIRT AND FILTHY SWEAT PANTS YOU WERE WEARING ... OOOOOOOO AND GUYS ... DUDE EVEN HAD A HOLE IN HIS SHOE .
you can play this game with me but you know your gunna lose

Distance
05-31-2009, 11:07 PM
Is making money making one a better person, or a better prostitute?

Does being tall make a TS a man?

If all this is not true, why do you all care and go on for hours insulting one another like sad, bitter people? Have a bit of elegance, class and intelligence: leave it.

:roll:

blacktgirls
05-31-2009, 11:07 PM
I would not dare fight a boy with fake water balloon ass tits ... ni have other boys for that .. though trust i will be there cameras rolling .hmmmmm how delicious Mimi's new video of Jhaniah's beat down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkjtctcuQ9Q

JHANIAH L0VE
06-01-2009, 12:57 AM
YOU FAGGTTS KILL ME YOULL NEVER LOOK HALF AS GOOD!!!! yah if i made 50 videos on youtube reading and acting an ass, walikng down the road in bikinis i would have thoousands of subscribers!!!! dont make me do it hoe,,, you call yourself a transsexual, well youre making us look bad!!!

JHANIAH L0VE
06-01-2009, 12:58 AM
i will become a youtube star,,, anyway SOLITARY YOU CANT HAVE ANY PICS SORRY!!

Alyssa87
06-01-2009, 01:06 AM
lol

TsVanessa69
06-01-2009, 01:10 AM
YOU FAGGTTS KILL ME YOULL NEVER LOOK HALF AS GOOD!!!! yah if i made 50 videos on youtube reading and acting an ass, walikng down the road in bikinis i would have thoousands of subscribers!!!! dont make me do it hoe,,, you call yourself a transsexual, well youre making us look bad!!!
I'll match the other half and up you another half!
All you have is a boy body, water ballons in a bra, and a head full of blonde tracks! That doesnt make you a transexual, a full time crossdresser at best! You havent reached that point in your transition to be reading anybody. Now I can hook you up with a doctor for some hormones, hook you up with a doctor to pump some sill, and give you a choice of doctors for some breast implants. Now let all that maranade for about 6 months, then come back and try again!

jjhill
06-01-2009, 01:10 AM
:lol: lmfao @ sol

Alyssa87
06-01-2009, 01:12 AM
reina, u eat in these pics!!

fitz207
06-01-2009, 03:18 AM
Didn't SB say he wasn't into TG? And he's asking for pics.

Solitary Brother
06-01-2009, 03:29 AM

Ooops!
Your right!
I did ask for pics!
I saw your youtube yesterday and can see your narrow so Im soooo over it already.
I completely forgot about that.

TsVanessa69
06-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Its cuz I'm a big man!
and dont forget I wear wigs!!!

fitz207
06-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Its cuz I'm a big man!
and dont forget I wear wigs!!!
:shock: :shock: Very nice Vanessa! I love curves!

fitz207
06-01-2009, 03:34 AM

Ooops!
Your right!
I did ask for pics!
I saw your youtube yesterday and can see your narrow so Im soooo over it already.
Didn't i read she isn't into black guys?

TsVanessa69
06-01-2009, 03:55 AM

Ooops!
Your right!
I did ask for pics!
On her Craigslist ads

fitz207
06-01-2009, 04:15 AM

Ooops!
Your right!
I did ask for pics!
On her Craigslist ads
Yes. I knew someone posted the quotes here.

Thanks Vanessa.

BLKGSXR
06-01-2009, 04:15 AM
:lol: lmfao @ solMan he aint shit but a flipflopper.

Definition of FLIPFLOPPER-motherfucker who jumps from area to area trying to be cool but no one likes them. jack loser is also a FF'R...

2009AD
06-01-2009, 04:43 AM

Ooops! Your right! I did ask for pics! I saw your youtube yesterday and can see your narrow so Im soooo over it already. I completely forgot about that.

Solatrice, you are so busted. You claim you want nothing to do with the girls and here you are asking one of the least passable ones for pics. You a lesbian crossdresser? You silly "girl."

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Lmao@ a youtube star . if i?were making transsexuals look soo bad the why does every fag , queen , man , woman want me to be on there web shows ,make videos ,send me mail , approach me in public take my picture and treat me like a queen . I get sent free shit all the time and it just goes on and on ... I DARE YOU TO TAKE YOUR WATER BALLOON TITI HAVING ASS OUTSIDE IN THE DAYTIME AND MARCH IN A TWO BIKINI . OH I'M SORRY YOU CAN'T !!!
I live next door to a man who dresses the first lady lmao you idiot freak . we party at the best places . and know the best people .... tell me when was the last time you had an international star text you directly or stop by your apartment and sit on your bed with?her band members .....oh wait NEVER !
you are not anything will never be any thing but a cheap weave wearing little boy who has a serious ass whooping coming may not be today , may not be next week but baby the longer you drag it out the worse it will be . and everyone backs me up 100 % i will provide video footage and pictures and you will be an even bigger joke . if that is even possible .
and if you think for one minute that you are anything special in those CHEEEEEEEAP tattered shorts and baseball cap you need to consult a fashion stylist asap ! You are on a self destructive road that is going to cause you to crash and burn long before you even got a decent start .
fact
i am more beautiful inside and out ....
i sponsor children through children international .
I give my old clothes to young queens who need them . Feed people who are hungry . i pay all my bills on time and even in advance . I am a blessed girl . your jealously is waste of your time . if you spent more time on you than on me and reina you would be one step above where you are now . And at this point its lower than shit .
Solitary brother only asked for your pictures to make a fool out of you but i do not know why because you have no problem doing that yourself .

as for my gender identity . i went to school every day as a woman starting at 13 . you can easily hop out of drag and be the strong white your family wanted you to be . instead you chose to be a wanna be wigger . (sorry if that word offends you but i have been called it many times before along with alot worse ) .
I advise you stop while your ahead because we both know when i see you you will never have the testicular fortitude to say any of what you type to my face . Now you go take a hormone shot and think about that . and wait for my next video you fucking groupie .
While you claim i tried to be your friend . you should also mention how i took you off of a street corner and sat you down in a bar where none of the men paid you the time of day . this is long before i even had breast implants you left the bar to go to the street where you should have stayed in the first place .
sorry no pictures lmao why not dude ??? no one really wants to see that stupid ass expression you always use we just want to laugh harder ...
Oh and my daughter told me exactly how you are treated by your clients ... when they see your breasts are fake they drop you right back off .
i am done for now but i will leave you with this tip .LEAVE THAT CHEAP ASS WALGREENS OR DOLLAR RED LIPSTICK ALONE ! BUY SOME DIOR . MAC . HELL EVEN ESTEE . YOU FUCKING REEK OF CHEAP AND ITS TRULY SAD .

Alyssa87
06-01-2009, 10:32 AM
oh i love me some mimi reads

BLKGSXR
06-01-2009, 10:34 AM
cant agree anymore....Only disagree about the pics he knew he got caught and tried to play it off.and failed.

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I am on my cell phone untill the a.m. when i can pick up my laptop ... but ma sista come on you know i live to read too ... sometimes you just can't pay it cause if you do these boys will think you are just as much of a joke as they are .
not to mention i just checked the views on that vid i put up like a day ago and wow .
then i looked at this boys video ...NO SHEETS ON THE BED AND HORRIBLE FAGGOTY SNAPPING OF THE FINGERS and i make the transsexual community look bad lmao .
i was wondering that with condom tits do you have to change them everyday or do you keep the same ones for consistancy ?

@ B - i do not think he had any care for the pictures other than to use them against her in a case like this one . i am sorry babe it is just what i feel . Now do i care . no. I have seen this boy in person and know exactly he looks so i have no need for a picture of him .
however i have taken some cute new pics i plan on uploading when i get my computer back today . night night all
chris crocker just twittered me .

BLKGSXR
06-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Chris Crocker.....LEAVE JHANIAH ALONE WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaycanuck
06-01-2009, 11:53 AM
damn! That's nice to see first thing in the morning.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/tgirl_318_small_116.jpg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/tgirl_237_small_770.jpg

BLKGSXR
06-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Kinda an inside joke....Alyssa am I jhaniah yet? lol...That was too much.

if explanation needed ask either one of us....

Silcc69
06-01-2009, 01:12 PM
COMMERCIAL BREAK!

http://www.lachschon.de/slides/72305_epic_boobs_2.jpg

Helvis2012
06-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Who gives a shit?!?!?! Don't feed it and it will go away.

JHANIAH L0VE
06-01-2009, 06:51 PM
RICHARD PLASTIQUE IS AN UGGGLY BLACK BABBOON!!!!!!

JHANIAH L0VE
06-01-2009, 06:52 PM
RICHARD HAS PUBIC LICE AKA CRABS IN THAT CHEAP LACEFRONT!!!

Helvis2012
06-01-2009, 07:03 PM

You're making an ass of yourself. Are you really this immature? I mean, besides the obvious, that's a serious problem.....but I suppose you're already aware of that.

Good luck with all that.

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 08:53 PM

UGLY ? never little boy ... Black yes ... oh and the 50% german i have running through my veins thank god was not trash you you white boy have you read all of the comments that they have been leaving on that video of you ... I am assuming thats why all of your youtube videos were removed
heres what the fans are saying :

I love you soo much! you're a fucking crazy bitch and I love it!!!
letsfreakndance (3 hours ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User wow just check out jhaniah - that is a hot mess!
Damianplaza (16 hours ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User Coming for "LEGENDS" is a no no! AND shading Reina? Now I draw the line! Mimi, I love your BULLSHIT, its real, its cunty and they can't come for that. Ouch, I have to go through DD now just to see. Hey Macho, mijo estas chulisimo nene! Damn Mimi you always got dem' pretty boys around you. Love ya Ma. Omen X
babydrane (19 hours ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User Why are people always hatin on you? Shit...it takes so much energy. I'd be out there tryna get a real job instead.
aronbrown1 (21 hours ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User lmao@water ballon titties mimi u sure they aint condoms filled with steriods for that stroller?
tsntx (22 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User what the hell?? mimi i do NOT work at the dunkin doughnuts parking lot
mrsplastique (6 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply | Remove lol
sassycrim (1 day ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User Showing u a lil Chi Town love!!!!
usernameindc (1 day ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User 03:40 ,,, lol
mrsplastique (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply | Remove everyone is laughing at you ... I AM A STAR YOU ARE AN INFERIOR LITTLE BOY WITH FAKE TITS INFRASHINE CERAMIC FLATIRON 1" dummy
compton9691 (1 day ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User mimi you look fabulous!!!!!!!
don't worry about the haters they cant reach yo level!!! lol
luvv youu!!! = ^ )
blkcoverboy (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User lmao alright for the 20/20 special report on da scene.. i love u mimi!
fetchmemyaxe (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User Mimi Plastique Private Investigator. I love your stuff.
LukasDiSparrow84 (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User the guy is..... yamy :PPP
IrIsHiNtHeZoO86 (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User Im from Chi and i know where that dunkin donuts is....Love betta watch her back if she got some shit to say bout my mimi!!!! *puts on fierce face*
JAMOND504 (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User LOVE IT
danielle11746 (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User i been to that dunkin donuts lol.......Mimi u is a kiki
jhaniah (2 days ago) Show Hide -1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Unblock User someone needs a FLATIRON!!!
mrsplastique (1 day ago) Show Hide Marked as spam Reply | Remove someone needs to learn how to spell
LMAO! "Follow the trade"
tredeep (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User Wow..I dont know what to say except I truly miss Chicago & all da bullshit it entails...U cant buy shit like this in LA lol
whippertang (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User OMG ! you are sick girl, I was in tears with you and Macho giving the view of the Dunkin Donut Hoe Stroll...I can't stop laughing.
H8RbyN8URE (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User Well awwright for the local hoe stroll education.
ChocMami (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User i knew that was a bad looking ass dragon..she sent me a message out the blue ..I was like peasant please! get you some d's whore! matterfact to get up with me get some double d's!
AlyssaPagan (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User you fucking bitch. oooh i love love love it.
random street interviews.

TEAM MIMI--GET IT TOGETHER
Dmv06 (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User that's a nice pink shirt gurl
Shekie2000 (2 days ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User I think you're so beautiful, you shouldn't even waste your time and energy on what other people say about you, pay it dust! Your too cool for that Ms. Thing!
adamlerouxofficial (2 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User omg! girl, i love you. ahaha.
AndrewFuckingRichie (2 days ago) Show Hide +1 Marked as spam Reply | Spam
| Remove | Block User ooh lord jhaniah looks like a amateur crossdresser
if i looked like her i would be jealous of you too.
stay beautiful

3 pages of comments

47 ratings of five stars in 2 days !

and 1,130 views and growing !

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 08:56 PM

hahahah if you consider 1500 cheap then your weave should be against the law ....

oh and btw

Lice or pubic crabs would never be in my hair considering how it is a wig dumb bitch

on i found out that i have a FULL lace wig ... not a lace front . Learn your termonology ! shit for brains ...

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 09:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVJcA9wsmxI

it was nice meeting you at maury

mimi and i appreciated the show you and your girl gave us

we sure did

and it was sooo funny how you did not even get picked to be on the show .

JHANIAH L0VE
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
I DIDNT WANT TO BW ON THE SHOW YOU GIANT!!!

Legend
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM

LOL, you can't even spell baboon.

JHANIAH L0VE
06-01-2009, 09:03 PM
youre a big guy lookin at you was like looking up a skyscraper!!! lmfao!!!

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 09:04 PM
I DIDNT WANT TO BW ON THE SHOW YOU GIANT!!!

yea i guess i gotta big ego
but 5'7 is far from a giant

lets talk about your water balloons

look at the pictures i took at your job

MY TITS ARE GIANT too bad your just a little boy wanting to be me lmao
what a fool

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 09:05 PM

professional pictures
professional implants
professional product
MIMI PLASTIQUE

LOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRRR

Legend
06-01-2009, 09:06 PM

Solitary Brother
06-01-2009, 09:07 PM

Ooops! Your right! I did ask for pics! I saw your youtube yesterday and can see your narrow so Im soooo over it already. I completely forgot about that.

Solatrice, you are so busted. You claim you want nothing to do with the girls and here you are asking one of the least passable ones for pics. You a lesbian crossdresser? You silly "girl."

I never said that....worry about yourself.

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 09:08 PM
why are all your videos gone ? I mean you were getting more views ...
what was it could'nt handle the honest to god truth my fans were telling you

Legend
06-01-2009, 09:11 PM

I never said that....worry about yourself.

It's funny you telling anyone to worry about themself all the gay "reading" you do to other girls.You should take your own advice.

mimiplastique
06-01-2009, 09:12 PM
ur so gorgeous! flawless skin
coco4852 (6 hours ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam Mimi I think your great.. I really enjoyed your clips..... Take Care... Davina...
iRedTeeBoy (11 hours ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam can you subscribe my page please.
Redred009 (1 day ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam Dayumm, ur so HALLE BERRY!!
SuperHeroMan411 (1 day ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam haha girl its gonna be good
TWillz17 (2 days ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam I Love You sOOo much, you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! And Funny as hell LOL Would love to meet u if I was in Chicago you seem down to earth as hell keep it up ma love ya much MUAH!
NikkiThaLovely (1 week ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam mimi u r so fuckin friendly lol always puttin random ppl in random situations for a reaction caught on tape lol thats why i keep saying u need ur own reality show. i mean i cant for the life of me understand why they keep giving UGLY ASS NEW YORK reality shows. she was born a woman and looks like a horrid tranny with a shitty plastic surgeon. u on the other hand look fabulous on screen and i would much rather watch u.
AllowYouStar (2 weeks ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam Mimii
You NEED to do a UK tour haha
We need you bad! pllleasee!

You muct understand that you are BIGG here!
xx
LeenaLovee (2 weeks ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam Showin some love MiMi hollar hooch xoxo
Emme0805 (2 weeks ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam OMG MIMI i love you more than Beyonce I would choose you over her any day a true Plastique can anyone say Barbie.

Ru Paul aint got shit on you

barefootjoe69
06-01-2009, 09:45 PM

Well at least she busted out Solitary :lol:

Helvis2012
06-01-2009, 11:04 PM

Yes, I agree.

Silcc69
06-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Maybe it's just me but can we keep this battle 1 on 1 rather than every other guy jumping in with Mimi as if she actually needs any help.

Alyssa87
06-02-2009, 12:30 AM
the fact that miss.white took her videos down of youtube says everything we need to know.

JeniferTS
06-02-2009, 12:35 AM
the fact that miss.white took her videos down of youtube says everything we need to know.

no shade..jhaniah has taken down and re-uploaded her vids like 10 times within the last year

Alyssa87
06-02-2009, 12:36 AM
http://www.chefwear.com/images/storeitems/0122_BaseballCapSolidColors.jpg

always with that black baseball cap?

JeniferTS
06-02-2009, 12:38 AM

no shade..jhaniah has taken down and re-uploaded her vids like 10 times within the last year

always with that black baseball cap?

i don't remember seeing her without a cap on, ever..

Solitary Brother
06-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Im not trying to read but her forehead is "IRREGULAR".

Alyssa87
06-02-2009, 12:46 AM
so is whats underneath it

JeniferTS
06-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Im not trying to read but her forehead is "IRREGULAR".

lol. not trying to? you just did.

BLKGSXR
06-02-2009, 01:16 AM
http://www.chefwear.com/images/storeitems/0122_BaseballCapSolidColors.jpg

always with that black baseball cap? wigs...Bald headed hoe....Rogaine failed....Implants failed bitch you just fucking failed.

JHANIAH L0VE
06-02-2009, 01:42 AM
I LIVE IN TWO LEVEL CONDO ON FULLERTON AVE. IT HAS 2 FIREPLACES 1 JACUZZI, 2 BATHROOMS 2 BEDROOMS 1 DRESSING ROOM 5 WALK IN CLOSETS 1 KITCHEN HARDWOOD FLOORS STAINLESS STEELE APPLIANCES GRANITE COUNTERTOP ECT...

JHANIAH L0VE
06-02-2009, 01:43 AM
ACTUALLY NO IVE DELETED MY VIDEOS TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! FOR A CHANGE, NO HAT! IM NOT HOMELESS! MY PHONE COSTS $500 DOLLARS AND MY VOICE IS NOT DEEP! AND I LOOK NOTHING LIKE A MAN HEHEHEHEH ENJOY! SUBSCRIBE! THOSE VIDEOS ARE 2 YEARS OLD IM 20 NOW. http://www.youtube.com/user/leanal0ve ps make sure you watch in high quality so you can really FALL IN.

Ryz
06-02-2009, 01:44 AM
ACTUALLY NO IVE DELETED MY VIDEOS TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! FOR A CHANGE, NO HAT! IM NOT HOMELESS! MY PHONE COSTS $500 DOLLARS AND MY VOICE IS NOT DEEP! AND I LOOK NOTHING LIKE A MAN HEHEHEHEH ENJOY! SUBSCRIBE! THOSE VIDEOS ARE 2 YEARS OLD IM 20.
If you say so.

JHANIAH L0VE
06-02-2009, 01:57 AM
ACTUALLY NO IVE DELETED MY VIDEOS TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! FOR A CHANGE, NO HAT! IM NOT HOMELESS! MY PHONE COSTS $500 DOLLARS AND MY VOICE IS NOT DEEP! AND I LOOK NOTHING LIKE A MAN HEHEHEHEH ENJOY! SUBSCRIBE! THOSE VIDEOS ARE 2 YEARS OLD IM 20.
If you say so. AND YOU ARE ONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS WOW!!!!! THANKS

Alyssa87
06-02-2009, 02:00 AM
ACTUALLY NO IVE DELETED MY VIDEOS TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!!! FOR A CHANGE, NO HAT! IM NOT HOMELESS! MY PHONE COSTS $500 DOLLARS AND MY VOICE IS NOT DEEP! AND I LOOK NOTHING LIKE A MAN HEHEHEHEH ENJOY! SUBSCRIBE! THOSE VIDEOS ARE 2 YEARS OLD IM 20 NOW. http://www.youtube.com/user/leanal0ve

that voice IS CUNT.

do you have plans for a chin & jaw reduction or nosejob?

Ryz
06-02-2009, 02:07 AM
If you say so. AND YOU ARE ONE OF MY SUBSCRIBERS WOW!!!!! THANKS No problem. =|