PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS TO TS VANESSA!!!

anonymous89
05-27-2009, 04:52 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO TS VANESSA!!! VOTED THE UGGGLIEST CROSSDRESSER OF THEM ALL!!! from vericose veins to migrating silicone, to cheap blonde wigs and thick layers of pancake mix on his face. i ask myself are those cheeks gonna get any bigger? those veins on the butt look like theyre about ready to burst! i mean ive seen bad, but this is just downright UGLY!!! is this thing even human? would you mistake it for female? have yahll seen anything like it? now hes claiming to be hispanic, do guys pay to bang this? :lol: oh my, is that a tag?

tstv_lover
05-27-2009, 05:22 AM
My, aren't you the big brave poster spouting hate and hiding as "anonymous". Sounds like you're carrying a massive chip on that anonymous shoulder.

Although I've never been fortunate enough to meet TS Vanessa, I would certainly rate her right up there in terms of both looks and personality.

Obviously you're looking for a vindictive response - which is all rather pathetic.

fitz207
05-27-2009, 05:39 AM
My, aren't you the big brave poster spouting hate and hiding as "anonymous". Sounds like you're carrying a massive chip on that anonymous shoulder.

Although I've never been fortunate enough to meet TS Vanessa, I would certainly rate her right up there in terms of both looks and personality.

Obviously you're looking for a vindictive response - which is all rather pathetic.
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Ryz
05-27-2009, 05:39 AM
obvious troll is obvious

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 05:44 AM
Hate on me hater!!
Yes I have LOTS of silicone, I have to money to do that! But there is never a bitch hiding behind a computer screen. Whatever I have to say to whoever I have to say it to, I say it like a REAL woman, to your FACE!!!! I love my cheap wigs, my vericose veins and flaws, it gives me character!
BUT there is no pancake make up here. I live and WORK a REAL job as a WOMAN! And yes I get paid everywhere I turn around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A drag show, a Niteflirt call, A Black-T-Girl update coming out soon, An Eros Client, a paycheck from my job every 2 weeks, plus other goodies here and there!
I work in HUMBOLT PARK and never had an issue yet! Oh and by the way, since you wanna READ, open the La Voz del Paseo Boricua newspaper and read the article about me on page 18! Thats something to READ faggot!!!!

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 05:46 AM
Eat this ass!

jjhill
05-27-2009, 05:50 AM
my old stomping grounds

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 05:53 AM
Yea and FYI, I am Puerto Rican, born in Caguas, Puerto Rico and ironically work for the Puerto Rican Cultural Center here in Chicago.

blacktgirls
05-27-2009, 05:55 AM
you look good Vanessa , some girl is just hating on you since you have curvy hips and she has man legs.

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 05:59 AM
Do they pay to bang this?
Hell yea!
They even pay to look at it if they cant have it in real time!
YOu yourself posted pics from Shemale Strokers, which I got PAID lovely to do! But lets not forget the other sites I am on and going to be on! Sorry, you picked the wrong bitch today! Mimi and some other queens who throw shade on here already covered all the bases. Yes I'm old, yes I"m ugly and no I don't look like a female, so NEXT!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 06:05 AM
This shit doesnt bother me at all. I mean Mimi has said the lowest things you could say about a ts about me on here, then her buddy TSTXN joined in, and who could forget Melissa Carter?? These girls dont phase me, because at the end of the day, I get PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One MANS trash is another mans treasure!!!!!I am hardly bothered by what people think of my looks, because its funny, thats what makes me the most money from so many different directions, so I just laugh my way to BOTH of my banks!!!

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 06:26 AM
Oh yea and FYI bitches I look this good WITHOUT taking female hormones! Now imagine how I'm going to look when I actually start taking some! GAG YOUR PUSSY WITH THAT ONE!
I NEVER bothered with female hormones because I was natuarally thin with a small back and I need my dick to stay hard and shoot cum on tricks. But I've actually started to take female hormones in the last 3 months, and my natural body fat blended into my silicone quite nicely, actually giving me thicker legs and 2 more inches on my ass! Aside from taking the hormones, I have been doing laser hair removal on my entire lower body! And after that, I am having my silicone scraped from my breast and having the cohesive gel implants that Mimi got, but the doctor said my size was off and my bags will need to be bigger than my actual size. SOOOOO after October I will be a 38DD-30-46! Pure Puerto Rican pussy on your time!

Tgirlhottie1
05-27-2009, 06:28 AM
I got to say something on this topic I can not wait any longer. I live here in Chicago and I have been friends with Vanessa for a long time now. She does lots of good here in the City and everyday she proves that. I have been to her support groups, she has personally invited me to them and she does wonders at them with the people that attend. She is a credit to the city and the community that she helps. WAY TO GO Vanessa and keep up the great work ! ! ! !

AmyDaly
05-27-2009, 06:28 AM
Is this the same trouble maker from HD? I sense similaritys.

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 06:40 AM
I got to say something on this topic I can not wait any longer. I live here in Chicago and I have been friends with Vanessa for a long time now. She does lots of good here in the City and everyday she proves that. I have been to her support groups, she has personally invited me to them and she does wonders at them with the people that attend. She is a credit to the city and the community that she helps. WAY TO GO Vanessa and keep up the great work ! ! ! !
Thanks doll. See there is a difference between online faggotry and real time accomplishments. Some of these fags on here dont have their shit together, so they post bullshit about me and I pay it no mind! I handle business, from the Boardroom, to the Stage, to in front of the camera. I'm blessed and I am not a shady person, that is why I'm still standing tall and proud and after over 15 years, my star still shines!

Alyssa87
05-27-2009, 06:42 AM
Thanks doll. See there is a difference between online faggotry and real time accomplishments. Some of these fags on here dont have their shit together, so they post bullshit about me and I pay it no mind! I handle business, from the Boardroom, to the Stage, to in front of the camera. I'm blessed and I am not a shady person, that is why I'm still standing tall and proud and after over 15 years, my star still shines!

:claps

do you have a ts daughter?

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 06:48 AM

:claps

do you have a ts daughter?
I actually have 2 georgous daughters and a 2 sexy gay sons! Not to mention the foster kids I help in the community through counseling, legal help and sponsorship to events they want to do. I'm not tooting my own horn. I just got a late start with transitioning to full time, and so may people told me I shouldnt do it and so many people read me to this day for doing it, that I feel that if I can help ease that pain for another girl I can do what is in my power.

Alyssa87
05-27-2009, 06:49 AM
thats why i asked.
you're ideal.

too bad in not in chicago. you'd have 3 daughters :P

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 06:55 AM
thats why i asked.
you're ideal.

too bad in not in chicago. you'd have 3 daughters :P
You can be my jersy daughter, lol. You and your sister give that ultra cunt look, but she left her mother and moved to miami.
Your gay brothers are sexy manwhores, but, we all look good! :wink: :wink:

Tgirlhottie1
05-27-2009, 07:07 AM
LOL, Alyssa I'm flattered that you think I'm one of Vanessa's daughters, she is a great friend and can not ask for more.

Quiet Reflections
05-27-2009, 07:40 AM
the more things you do right the more haters pile up

TsVanessa69
05-27-2009, 07:44 AM
the more things you do right the more haters pile up
And the more they make themselves look like a FOOL!!!!
At the end of athe day, I'm still a sexy bitch!!!

Legend
05-27-2009, 09:16 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TO TS VANESSA!!! VOTED THE UGGGLIEST CROSSDRESSER OF THEM ALL!!! from vericose veins to migrating silicone, to cheap blonde wigs and thick layers of pancake mix on his face. i ask myself are those cheeks gonna get any bigger? those veins on the butt look like theyre about ready to burst! i mean ive seen bad, but this is just downright UGLY!!! is this thing even human? would you mistake it for female? have yahll seen anything like it? now hes claiming to be hispanic, do guys pay to bang this? :lol: oh my, is that a tag?

lol, you can't talk about anyone at least she has confidence to use her real pictures, you must consider yourself ugly if you don't' have any confidence to use your own.

NYTSJulie
05-27-2009, 09:48 AM
sounds like Monica Foxx, looks like she is the black mans bouncer in this pic

DC
05-27-2009, 10:39 AM
Vanessa is a hottie, I love that ass..

castabyss
05-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah, I hate it when people throw stones from the safety of anonymity. Grow up.

tsntx
05-27-2009, 11:28 AM
lol

i would just like to clarify i didnt solicite or post this thread

deee757
05-27-2009, 03:53 PM
I think its pretty cold, but he is still entitled to........ dont think this is enough to delete him (not that this was going to happen anyway)

Deepdarkfucker
05-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Damn, this dude is whack? Vanessa you are fine baby and oh yeah I want you...I want you bad

BLKGSXR
05-27-2009, 08:46 PM
sounds like Monica Foxx, looks like she is the black mans bouncer in this piclol thats beanie sigel

alyssats
05-27-2009, 09:19 PM
thanks for the info @BLKGSXR i also didnt know his a well known rapper

jjhill
05-28-2009, 12:25 AM
thanks for the info @BLKGSXR i also didnt know his a well known rapper

one of my favorite of all time, his lyrics are amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81lp_HVMH-0
go to a 1:42

TsVanessa69
05-28-2009, 01:24 AM
sounds like Monica Foxx, looks like she is the black mans bouncer in this pic
I never had issues with Monica, she was always kool with me.

giovanni_hotel
05-28-2009, 03:08 AM
Were are the mods??

I mean, what does someone have to do in order to cross the line of what's considered "inappropriate behavior" on HA??

Much luv, Vanessa!!!

SOunds like you have a nasty azz stalker or some crazy psycho shyt!!

Be safe.

El Nino
05-28-2009, 03:30 AM
good points, giovanni

Crackdsatyr
05-28-2009, 08:24 PM
You are gorgeous and beautiful, Vanessa! Don't pay attention to haters.

lovedats
05-29-2009, 08:38 PM
vanessa u r amazing and so damn sexy, next time in nyc, ill def be wanting 2 meet ya

BLKGSXR
05-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Were are the mods??

I mean, what does someone have to do in order to cross the line of what's considered "inappropriate behavior" on HA??

Much luv, Vanessa!!!

SOunds like you have a nasty azz stalker or some crazy psycho shyt!!

Be safe.well the rules are they wont ban a girl(HHA) instead they would rather ban the non-HotHungAngels...But JL is noHHA shes nothing but a hoe who has multiple personalities and cant tell the truth...bitch belongs on jerry.
Do I express my 1st amendment rights hrm fuck yes....Does it matter here hell no. :lol:

Danielle Foxx
05-29-2009, 08:55 PM
Hey girl,
Don't mind these queers who feel so horrible about themselves that thay have to spread hate and not love!

YOu are gorgeous!

xoxo

Danielle

S6XN9NE
05-29-2009, 11:12 PM
I live in Chicago as well and have known Vanessa casually for about five years. I can also attest to the fact that she is very sweet, (I felt her pain during her boyfriend found, boyfriend in love and boyfriend turned out to be a jerk posts). She is built like a brick shithouse and I mean that as a compliment, does not, or even have the need to cake on the makeup even for her infamous shows and in my opinion some of the younger up and comers can learn a thing or two from this majestic lady.....Give em hell, Vanessa......