PDA

View Full Version : Anything going on in Phoenix???

MarkD
05-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Going to be flying into Phoenix for work and visiting a friend Thurs and have a two day layover, so curious if there is any clubs to visit?

Alyssa87
05-26-2009, 08:01 PM
(sorry i cant answer your question, but)

i had a layover in Phoenix once.
the people there were the friendliest out of all the airports i had been to.

also i saw tracy bingham who looked gaunt and her weave was matted.
i waved hi, but she covered herself in her 'fur' wrap/jacket. i think she was less annoyed and more embarrased.
we were on the same flight, and when i saw the ho in coach- i shot the most evil smirk @ her.

MarkD
05-26-2009, 08:21 PM
Ya being a commercial pilot I have flown into every major airport and Sky Harbor is one of my favorite places to fly into for the same reasons as you stated.

That and just about every day there is nice and sunny which makes it nice especially leaving Chicago when it's freezing and snowy and fly into Phoenix where it's sunny and 75. :)

hippifried
05-26-2009, 09:30 PM
Air conditioners are going on in Phoenix. But this is a great time to be there after dark. (weather wise)

Look for a copy of Echo magazine when you get there. They have a pretty comprehensive list of who/what/where/when. If you can't find it at the airport, it's definitely available at any gay bar or dirty book store. Last I saw, it's a freebie.

There's a partial list at ClubFly:
http://clubfly.com/gaybars/85006-phoenix-AZ/?zoom=5

I'm not a big club hopper, but I know that list is very incomplete. When I'm home (which seems to be less & less these days) I hang out at 'Cruisin 7th'. It's more of a neighborhood bar, with a major twist. There's always ladies showing up there. Hope they appreciate the plug.
http://www.cruisin7th.net/

tommymageeshemales2
05-27-2009, 02:22 AM
"hey wanna join the mile high club", "mile high club, in 7 minutes"

"that's surprisin, cos you know what they say about Phoenix. Sex city. must have been a lot of out of towners on the flight"

SXFX
05-27-2009, 02:32 AM
There was this gorgeous girl from Phoenix.
Shivon......no clue where she is now or what she is doing.

hippifried
05-27-2009, 07:54 AM
Phoenix is all out of towners. They used to leave & go back home in the summer, but for some inexplicable reason, they stopped doing that. Now it's the 5th largest city in the US.

MarkD
05-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Wow it is nice here, suppose to be 101 here today but I have spent most of the week flying to cold and rainy cities.

I did not see one of the Echo Magazines at the airport but will do some looking around and see what I can find.