PDA

View Full Version : Redbull Ban?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Researchers in Germany found small traces of cocaine.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30929880/

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
05-26-2009, 08:08 AM
thats a myth-of anyone to know this I should be...I drink those things as if they were my water :twisted:
Matter fact I drank 2 before sleeping.+ insomnia so they dont have shit worthy of making people hyper-I just like the taste of it :D

KO47
05-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Oh no :( Love that stuff. Thanks for the heads up though, time to stockpile on the stuff

BrendaQG
05-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Oh that's not such a big deal 4 microgarms in the drink. A study done on dollar bills found 155 micrograms of cocaine on our money. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26039953/)

That explains why the smell of money is so pleasing to me. :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-26-2009, 05:12 PM
You're welcome KO47. ;)

Oh that's not such a big deal 4 microgarms in the drink. A study done on dollar bills found 155 micrograms of cocaine on our money. (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26039953/)

That explains why the smell of money is so pleasing to me. :D

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

alyssats
05-26-2009, 07:43 PM
I like redbull also same as lipovitan helps me energize for the naughty guys ;)

SarahG
05-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Hell you could probably get more coke than that from licking used bills.

...and it would probably taste better. LOL.

BLKGSXR
05-26-2009, 09:12 PM

...and it would probably taste better. LOL.slap yourself. who licks cotton srsly. fuck that shit...Money is printed on cotton.

SarahG
05-26-2009, 09:15 PM

...and it would probably taste better. LOL.slap yourself. who licks cotton srsly. fuck that shit...Money is printed on cotton.]

That's not the point.

I was joking about licking currency, but the truth is there are trace amounts of drugs all over the place- people interact with trace amounts of contraband on a daily basis and never know it, because its too insignificant to do anything.

There was an article on AP last week talking about how much trace coke can be found in the air in some cities.

Alyssa87
05-26-2009, 09:17 PM

...and it would probably taste better. LOL.slap yourself. who licks cotton srsly. fuck that shit...Money is printed on cotton.

dont some extreme dieters eat cotton?

BLKGSXR
05-26-2009, 09:18 PM

...and it would probably taste better. LOL.slap yourself. who licks cotton srsly. fuck that shit...Money is printed on cotton.]

That's not the point.

I was joking about licking currency, but the truth is there are trace amounts of drugs all over the place- people interact with trace amounts of contraband on a daily basis and never know it, because its too insignificant to do anything.

There was an article on AP last week talking about how much trace coke can be found in the air in some cities. I understood you sarah its just disgusting to even think it lol.

SarahG
05-26-2009, 09:21 PM

IDK about dieters, but some people with extreme eating disorders certainly do eat cotton & paper.

SarahG
05-26-2009, 09:21 PM

That's not the point.

There was an article on AP last week talking about how much trace coke can be found in the air in some cities. I understood you sarah its just disgusting to even think it lol.

It was supposed to be disgusting. That post was all about the shock factor.

tsntx
05-26-2009, 10:51 PM

IDK about dieters, but some people with extreme eating disorders certainly do eat cotton & paper.

wait.... what?

SarahG
05-26-2009, 11:05 PM

wait.... what?

People with extreme cases of anorexia, to the point of having to be institutionalized- do sometimes try to substitute paper or cotton for food.

Some people literally starve themselves to death because of easting disorders.