PDA

View Full Version : Just Fuckin Goofy

hondarobot
10-05-2005, 04:42 AM
I've only been on these boards for a few months, but I've been within the whole transexual scene for seveal years (on the scale of the Minneapolis scene, at least).

If we're going to do a "keeping it real" situation, there's a few aspects to consider regarding some of the "players" here.

MEGABODY- you don't seem to be a bad guy to me, but you have issues with the whole "I'm not gay" thing, and seem to protest too much.

Vicki- You attack people all the time, possibly as a form of manipulative communication, or you're just being a bitch. Pull your head out of your ass and figure things out.

The girls who dont post here, I'm not sure about that. Seems like we all have a lot in common.

Just my two cents worth on a few particular issues. This could be a cool forum, or it could slide into nothing.

I'm sticking around regardless.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-05-2005, 04:48 AM
well damn

let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

chefmike
10-05-2005, 04:50 AM
Honda, you're cool with me...let's round up some investors...for a club in sunny Brazil!! You handle the front-of -the -house...and I'll handle th cuisine!! Ah...the ass...the ass...in a coupla' years ...start making movies...who said... (not to be irreverant)...I have a dream...?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-05-2005, 04:56 AM
mike you aint gonna make it one day in Brazil muhfucka, you and those damn spicy food recipes........... stick to hotwings and shrimp fried rice in styrofoam a few blocks from the local city housing project

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hondarobot
10-05-2005, 04:59 AM
It would be nice, chefmike. But it's not easy creating paradise.

Actually I have it all planned out, but no one listens to me. . ..

:?

chefmike
10-05-2005, 05:00 AM
how'd you know I hang in the projects...

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 05:46 AM
And the choir said

AMEN

lol

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 06:08 AM
On the advice of counsel, I decline to answer.

Chef you're a whacky stalker get off me.

chefmike
10-05-2005, 06:14 AM
bigfoot

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 06:21 AM
Stalker.

chefmike
10-05-2005, 06:36 AM
I'll have to give you the same reply as the gracious lady whose success you covet...I want nothing to do with you...but...if you insist on engaging me...say, instead of your pathetic syncophants...well, bring it...don't sing it...by the way...is it true that you and Ann Coulter are actually the same person?

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 06:40 AM
I'll have to give you the same reply as the gracious lady whose success you covet...I want nothing to do with you...but...if you insist on engaging me...say, instead of your pathetic syncophants...well, bring it...don't sing it...by the way...is it true that you and Ann Coulter are actually the same person?

I can't really actually think of a TS more successful than me at the moment... Except Ann Coulter of course. Well, unless you consider episodes of Jerry Springer as a measure of success.

Vicki

ps - you're a stalker

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-05-2005, 06:41 AM
http://www.sammydavis-jr.com/Pages/photo/60s/600.jpg

SHA BOING BOING

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefmike
10-05-2005, 06:48 AM
yes..I lust after your sasquatch feet and your gaping ass...love ya..mean it...you keep singin it...and I'll keep bringin it...

ps...was I in county with you...you remind me of this punk who would do anything for smokes...but I don't...least not with somethin like you...see ya...sasquatch...

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 06:55 AM
So I see that Oneworld changed his name. How is your drag queen girlfriend doing Oneworld? Should I post the whole thread again outting you? I'd wondered where you had gone.

chefmike
10-05-2005, 07:08 AM
So I see that Oneworld changed his name. How is your drag queen girlfriend doing Oneworld? Should I post the whole thread again outting you? I'd wondered where you had gone.

aah..yes...ONEWORLD...apparently everyone is out to get you... "dear"...please post the whole thread...I have been locked up in a padded cell...muttering...vicki...sasquatch...vicki...ann coulter...we are all stalking this "celebrity"...be afraid...be very afraid...

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 07:22 AM
OK. If a sasquach means I weight 50# less than Allanah's left butt cheek, then by all means I am a sasquach. But yes, I can understand how me turning you down has caused you pain.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 07:35 AM
she still can't keep me out of it can she

www.schizophrenia.com

or

What Are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?

Bipolar disorder causes dramatic mood swings—from overly "high" and/or irritable to sad and hopeless, and then back again, often with periods of normal mood in between. Severe changes in energy and behavior go along with these changes in mood. The periods of highs and lows are called episodes of mania and depression.

You be the judge.

chefmike
10-05-2005, 07:48 AM
OK. If a sasquach means I weight 50# less than Allanah's left butt cheek, then by all means I am a sasquach. But yes, I can understand how me turning you down has caused you pain.

no...sasquatch refers to your massive, prehensile feet...like I said...keep bringin it ,toots...I guess all this spite is about you stalkin Allanah....and the fact that I dared to speak up for her...

And maybe I'm makin a wild guess...but...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here Ms Coulter...er...Richter...

this is just a wild guess

I think 99% of us would rather look at ...kiss...examine...penetrate...etc.

any part of Allanah...as opposed to dealing with you...

excuse me..."dear"...hehe...I gotta work for a livin...

I'm gonna leave this thread up to the Save Sasquatch people...

...but they might be tree-huggin liberals, Ann...

or stalkers...

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 08:11 AM
You sure owned me. I am humbled at your ability to "bring it" with such intellectual flaire. I never cease to be amazed at your third grade education. I'm sure you could outcook all the other 40 year old cooks in an omlette cooking contest at your Denny's location though.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-05-2005, 08:19 AM
what was this thread about again???
lol

NickTheQuick
10-05-2005, 08:20 AM

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 09:21 AM
she still can't keep me out of it can she

www.schizophrenia.com

or

What Are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?

Bipolar disorder causes dramatic mood swings—from overly "high" and/or irritable to sad and hopeless, and then back again, often with periods of normal mood in between. Severe changes in energy and behavior go along with these changes in mood. The periods of highs and lows are called episodes of mania and depression.

You be the judge.

Funny. The people over on my board think the same about you. You're projecting Ms. Star... or is that Doctor Star?

I rarely get truly depressed although it does happen to anyone from time to time. My sister has cancer and is about to start chemo so that is a downer.

People who interract with me or know me would never call me bipolar. However, I'm just thankful that while we don't teach people to spell or use proper grammar in junior college, that we can give them medical/psychology degrees. Your credentials never cease to amaze. That should really cut the cost of healthcare in this country. Maybe Bush isn't so bad after all.

LG
10-05-2005, 09:31 AM
NickTheQuick wrote:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel wrote:

what was this thread about again???
lol

"keeping it real"

:lol:

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Wow Dr Star. I am amazed at your expert www.schizophrenia.com site diagnosis. You've finally convinced me once and for all that I am not, in fact, 80's rocker - Lita Ford. Thank God that's over. I'm cured.

I was wondering if anyone you knew thought they might be Betty Paige, Sophia Loren, or Rita Hayworth.

Delusions - false beliefs strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: for example,
Paranoid delusions, or delusions of persecution, for example believing that people are "out to get" you, or the thought that people are doing things when there is no external evidence that such things are taking place.
Delusions of reference - when things in the environment seem to be directly related to you even though they are not. For example it may seem as if people are talking about you or special personal messages are being communicated to you through the TV, radio, or other media.
Somatic Delusions are false beliefs about your body - for example that a terrible physical illness exists or that something foreign is inside or passing through your body.
Delusions of grandeur - for example when you believe that you are very special or have special powers or abilities. An example of a grandiouse delusion is thinking you are a famous rock star.
Hallucinations - Hallucinations can take a number of different forms - they can be:
Visual (seeing things that are not there or that other people cannot see),
Auditory (hearing voices that other people can't hear,
Tactile (feeling things that other people don't feel or something touching your skin that isn't there.)
Olfactory (smelling things that other people cannot smell, or not smelling the same thing that other people do smell)
Gustatory experiences (tasting things that isn't there)
Disorganized speech (e.g., frequent derailment or incoherence) - these are also called "word salads".
Grossly disorganized or catatonic behavior (An abnormal condition variously characterized by stupor/innactivity, mania, and either rigidity or extreme flexibility of the limbs).
Negative symptoms, these are the lack of important abilities. Some of these include:
lack of emotion - the inability to enjoy acitivities as much as before
Low energy - the person sits around and sleeps much more than normal
lack of interest in life, low motivation
Affective flattening - a blank, blunted facial experession or less lively facial movements or physical movements.
Alogia (difficulty or inability to speak)
Inappropriate social skills or lack of interest or ability to socialize with other people
Inability to make friends or keep friends, or not caring to have friends
Social isolation - person spends most of the day alone or only with close family

Note: Only one Criterion A symptom is required if delusions are bizarre or hallucinations consist of a voice keeping up a running commentary on the person’s behavior or thoughts, or two or more voices conversing with each other.

romeo
10-05-2005, 09:50 AM
You've finally convinced me once and for all that I am not, in fact, 80's rocker - Lita Ford. Thank God that's over. I'm cured.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

GroobySteven
10-05-2005, 10:12 AM
I can't really actually think of a TS more successful than me at the moment...

You want me to start where?
The ego has once again, landed.
seanchai

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 10:56 AM
LMAO

The point of this whole thing is why she just can't help it to leave me out or metioning me from her posts, blogs, topics- etc. and the tone and insults which change with every posts. one minute im clockable, the next she states she'll never attack my looks. lmao. the list goes on and on.
funny thing is- by her telling me if can't spell, or assuming i went to a jr .college (which in fact would be just fine, but i went to a school specialized in design) does she think she is really insulting me or bothering me. maybe she has "o.c.d" with me or just can't let go....
i may not be a trained mental health proffesional but it's clear to see SOMETHIN' JUST AIN'T RIGHT BEAVIS.

STALKER? ELITIST? ....

Rock On Lita- 'Kiss Me Deadly" and chug on the Lithium, or are you feeling more like Lita in her days with The Runaways?

xoxo

Allanah " A small nation can feed on one of my ass cheeks" Starr.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-05-2005, 11:27 AM
honestly I think there should be a fuck off to see who could fuck more dudes unconscious..................
j/k

LG
10-05-2005, 11:52 AM
JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel,

Well, I'd certainly rather be fucked unconscious than bored unconscious...

Girls, we love you both. Now kiss and make up please (that's an intriguing thought).

BlackAdder
10-05-2005, 01:54 PM
I think if you brought these two together right now, there would be some sort of anti-matter like reaction.....

Ecstatic
10-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Allanah " A small nation can feed on one of my ass cheeks" Starr.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Had to laugh at that!

I don't know about kissing and making up, that doesn't seem likely, but sometimes I wonder if Vicki and Allanah don't plan these exchanges behind the scenes and stage them for our entertainment. :P

j/k

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 04:07 PM
If she found it in her black little heart to stop mentioning me- then all of this would be avoided. Until she keeps on bringing me up for NO REASON at all, when I have not addressed her or been part of her of the discussion directly, I am going to keep on pointing it out.

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Allanah,

You are passive/aggressive in that you snicker and smirk when your lackey's are making comments, just as long as you don't have to make them yourself and soil your perception of your pristine reputation. Then you insinuate that I'm some whack nut in practically every post you make which only, of course, provokes me. Of course you can do that in 10 straight posts and then, being in your own world, come back and post something about never harassing me.

Meanwhile, I am getting pity mail from fans (you guys know who you are) telling me not to worry about the idiots on the boards making negative comments about me.

As long as your lap dog makes retarded comments and harasses me without you putting him in check you can expect me to utilize my bipolar disorder to the fullest.

V

hondarobot
10-05-2005, 05:17 PM
I don't think she has a black heart, I just personally don't understand her a lot of times. As far as "keeping it real" I'll try to explain things as far as I understand them (or imagine I understand them).

For the record, she just told me not to talk to her ever again and she's probably right that that's a good idea, I'm not going to try. I've been pretty obsessive about her for a year now. It's actually been a year and three days, today, since I first posted on her yahoo site.

Anyways, she's not crazy, as has been implied in this thread, or evil. A lot of her posts were actually a form of communication with me. Back to that awards committee, I told her I was going to try and get on it (which I accomplished, then got frustrated and made a dramatic exit). She thought it was stupid and the Allanah/Vicki battles really started. If anyone remembers the Oneworld flame war, I thought she believed I was posting secretly as that guy, and things just heated up beyond control.

There's been a bunch of those incidents, recently I actually went insane and thought whenever I got mad a hurricane would happen or a plane would crash. I told her this, and she kinda attacked Quinn because he was making some dire predictions for the future.

It all could have been imagined on my part, but anyone can read the posts here, on her yahoo site, and her forums and see we had some sort of connection. I told her many times I was in love with her. Hell, I took a damn bus (I can't fly in planes) across the country just to meet her. The whole thing is Vicki and me just weren't meant to be together, and I was too stubborn and crazy to accept that (she tried to tell me many times). So much of this stuff was actually her trying to make me not go mental, in a subtle way.

I just wanted to set the record straight, at least from my perspective. She's a great girl, I'm just not a good enough guy for her, and I won't be bothering her anymore. Yes this is a wimpy, liberal thing to post, I just can't help myself.

Adam_Thompson
10-05-2005, 06:35 PM
what the fuck?

Adam_Thompson
10-05-2005, 06:41 PM
I WAS BEING SARCASTIC...........

I know...That "what the fuck?" was for that entire stupid ass thread.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 07:21 PM
http://www.lobotomy.info/index2.html

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 07:36 PM
http://www.kapelovitz.com/plastic.htm

"Starr believes that she suffers from body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), a psychological condition characterized by an irrational preoccupation and conviction that one's body is never attractive enough. "

So I have a known, admitted, victim of psychosis suggesting I have issues... My oh my. You fit in well with the other needy attention getters in the article. I do admit some irony in Dr. Starr sitting around analyzing her own mental issues.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 07:57 PM
lol

time to schedule my labotomy

thank you for taking interest in searching for my name in that article that appeared originally in Husltler in 2002-

had not seen it in a while!

*admitting it, is after ALL the first step

Dkg
10-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Allanah, you and Vicky are like the top cats around here. Of course she is gonna bring you up. I'm sure deep down she wants to be THE top cat, so she makes her presence very known and her attitude very clear. She loves the attention, and I can't really bame or fault her for it. It's the lifestyle she lives. I mean, hell, Allanah throws weekly parties.

BTW, I think both of you (allanah & vicky) are lovely and I don't see why mike continues to insult Vicky's looks. If she was ugly I don't think she'd be where she is today. Ugly Tgirls (or girls period) don't last long in this industry.

btw, I think you guys should stop all this bickering and such.

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 08:52 PM
lol

time to schedule my labotomy

thank you for taking interest in searching for my name in that article that appeared originally in Husltler in 2002-

had not seen it in a while!

*admitting it, is after ALL the first step

Actually, I was looking up "surgery addiction" to counter the silly link you posted. The fact that your picture and admission of mental issues was in the link was a pleasant surprise.

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 08:55 PM
BTW, I think both of you (allanah & vicky) are lovely and I don't see why mike continues to insult Vicky's looks. If she was ugly I don't think she'd be where she is today. Ugly Tgirls (or girls period) don't last long in this industry.

btw, I think you guys should stop all this bickering and such.

I think it's the same person. Allanah - good cop / bad cop routine. It's just a jealousy thing.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 08:55 PM
of course it was silly

since lobotomies have not been common paractive i believe since the 70's

no bickering and her looks are not any of my concern-

agaisnt her belief as posted on her board- i am not chef mike, nor is he is close personal freind- we have never emailed each other or contacted each other by any other means through this board

if he likes me and they have a riff- well that's none of my business.

my issue is with her inability to stop brining me up or concerning herself with me-

when on her "fans" attacked me on her forums- i responded to him here- never bringing her into the post because i am not sincerely interested in her at all. but when she continues to bring me up i will continue to respond.

Bigguy
10-06-2005, 12:47 AM
So Vicki does this mean that you will not be planning to come back to NYC one day to attend one of Allanah's parties?

[thinking of some crazy ideas for a party theme if Vicki does come back]

How about Allanah does a promotion for shemale boxing, main event Allanah and Vicki? (ok, a little to violent)

Hmm, how about shemale mud wrestling? (ok a little too messy)

OK, I got it, shemale Jello wrestling? Yeah, that's the ticket. Mmmmmm Jello. Come on girls, what do you think? :wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
10-06-2005, 12:51 AM
lol

Vicki Richter
10-06-2005, 01:04 AM
Well it would have to be something relating to pudding. Allanah and I have too much invested in our noggins for boxing and I'm not really a fighter anyway.

ezed
10-06-2005, 06:33 AM
Reading this thread, I feel like a linesman in an old time hockey game... should I stay back and let the opponents beat each other sensless till they run out of gas or should I step in and try to break it up so the fans can get home at a decent hour. Well as a "rookie poster" and obviously a rookie linesmen, I step in the middle (a place where it would be nice to be).....okay, girls...break it up...your both gorgeous!....Then trying the Rodney King logic..."Why can't we just get along?" At which point, the girls pick up their sticks and.......WHACK WHACK... THUD ... THUD... they proceed to beat me sensless.

Realgirls4me
10-06-2005, 06:57 AM
(ahem)

For the entire thread ...

Shad-dup !

Shad-dup !!

Shad-dup !!!

Borrowing from last night's episode of Boston Legal, I can't help but wonder whether there is some serious schadenfreude(ing) going on in here with some ? Just a thought. ;)

http://www.answers.com/schadenfreude&r=67

:)

SidChromeAU
10-06-2005, 04:19 PM
"The busty she-male claims to have spent more than $100,000 on her myriad surgeries, which include having her eyebrows lifted, her eyes reshaped, a mini face-lift, Botox injections, her ears pinned back, her eyelids done, cheek implants, lips augmented with silicone, her chin resculpted, two sets of breast implants, three nose jobs, her laugh line filled in with silicone, liposuction on her neck, her Adam's apple filed down, and silicone pumped into her hips and butt multiple times." (Slaves to the Scalpel: Cosmetic-Surgery Junkies)
Allanah, I'm sure that recently you stated that you had not had your lips augmented, and had in fact had them reduced. What's the deal?