PDA

View Full Version : Candis Cayne on Dancing with the Stars?

Tarissa
05-25-2009, 05:45 AM
What do you think of having Candis Cayne of Dirty, Sexy Money fame on Dancing with the Stars? I think she could win but more importantly continue to shine a positive light on us transgendered women. She is one of ABC TV's stars so it would make sense to add her. If you agree let ABC know.
Tarissa

mimiplastique
05-25-2009, 05:51 AM
great idea !!!! she is a dancer ... STEPS

tsntx
05-25-2009, 08:43 AM
What do you think of having Candis Cayne of Dirty, Sexy Money fame on Dancing with the Stars? I think she could win but more importantly continue to shine a positive light on us transgendered women. She is one of ABC TV's stars so it would make sense to add her. If you agree let ABC know.
Tarissa

well i think that what jeff ross said about the final 3 in the roast would be really appropriate here when he said "i thought this was 'dancing w/ the stars' not 'dancing w/ Vaguely Familiar"

candis isnt even in the vaguely familliar catagory... but id watch her

Solitary Brother
05-25-2009, 08:56 AM
I would love to see it but I see problems......
First....everyone knows her "T".
Second...she is a TRAINED dancer and very good and I just dont think they would alow a transexual to win.
I would love to see her on the show just because of what it would do for transexual awareness but I dont think they will be fair to her.
If they are even close to being fair then she will win the show VERY EASILY.

blacktgirls
05-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Where is the fun in a post-op transsexual being on the show. Dancing With The Stars is all about the wardrobe malfunction. :D

phobun
05-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Where is the fun in a post-op transsexual being on the show. Dancing With The Stars is all about the wardrobe malfunction. :D

It's not about the girl, it's about the penis.

I swear, some guys would get off on William Perry The Refrigerator in a skirt.