PDA

View Full Version : The Unfair Treatment of Bernie Madoff

dc_guy_75
05-25-2009, 04:51 AM
Wow, my man is going to jail. I have mixed feelings about Bernie. I am disappointed in him and I am also proud of him.

I am disappointed that he did not select better friends to associate with. I am disappointed that he jeopardized his career and reputation. Well, what makes him different than the rest of us? Human beings are prone to making mistakes that can be considered to either immoral and/or illegal.

I believe Bernie deserved the sentenced he received, but I also believe that he deserves another chance to be a productive person in our society. If he wants to play and if someone wants to hire him, then so be it! I thought that America was supposed to be composed of a society where you have a choice of deciding what you want to do for a living?!

I have a problem with how all of the so-called SCC is treating Bernie.

I did not see any of the so-called SCC challenging the media when they have portrayed investors as vicious animals. Where were they?

Did Bernie commit a crime against another human being? Has he ever sold drugs? Is he a threat to society?

It would be interesting to see how many people on this forum were convicted of a sexual crime, a drug crime, and a violent crime.

Does racism play a role in his treatment? Sure it does. The media almost allowed me forget that Martha "America's Favorite Homemaker" Stewart was convicted of a felony. I almost forgot that she served time in a federal institution. I don't see any newspapers, radio shows, and televisions shows discussing her incident. I have never seen or read about anyone challenging her passion and choice to resume doing what she did before she went to prison!

Isn't she back on televison? Hasn't she resumed her daily activities of making millions of dollars? If she went back to work, why can't Bernie go back to work?

Bernie and Martha were both convicted of non-violent felonies.

Why can't Bernie be treated in the same fashion? Oh, I forgot....He is a little darker than her (Jewish)

Yep, racism is still around. Racism is not wearing the suspenders and straw hat as it did back in the 70's, 60's, 50's, and etc. Racism is wearing a nice tuxedo. It is more suave and sophisticated!

Good luck Bernie! We love you and we will support you in every way as you travel down the road of redemption.

SarahG
05-25-2009, 05:04 AM
LOL!

This thread will not go well.

2009AD
05-25-2009, 05:12 AM
Hilarious post. What is the SCC?

Wow, my man is going to jail. I have mixed feelings about Bernie. I am disappointed in him and I am also proud of him.

I am disappointed that he did not select better friends to associate with. I am disappointed that he jeopardized his career and reputation. Well, what makes him different than the rest of us? Human beings are prone to making mistakes that can be considered to either immoral and/or illegal.

I believe Bernie deserved the sentenced he received, but I also believe that he deserves another chance to be a productive person in our society. If he wants to play and if someone wants to hire him, then so be it! I thought that America was supposed to be composed of a society where you have a choice of deciding what you want to do for a living?!

I did not see any of the so-called SCC challenging the media when they have portrayed investors as vicious animals. Where were they?

Did Bernie commit a crime against another human being? Has he ever sold drugs? Is he a threat to society?

It would be interesting to see how many people on this forum were convicted of a sexual crime, a drug crime, and a violent crime.

Does racism play a role in his treatment? Sure it does. The media almost allowed me forget that Martha "America's Favorite Homemaker" Stewart was convicted of a felony. I almost forgot that she served time in a federal institution. I don't see any newspapers, radio shows, and televisions shows discussing her incident. I have never seen or read about anyone challenging her passion and choice to resume doing what she did before she went to prison!

Isn't she back on televison? Hasn't she resumed her daily activities of making millions of dollars? If she went back to work, why can't Bernie go back to work?

Why can't Bernie be treated in the same fashion? Oh, I forgot....He is a little darker than her (Jewish)

Yep, racism is still around. Racism is not wearing the suspenders and straw hat as it did back in the 70's, 60's, 50's, and etc. Racism is wearing a nice tuxedo. It is more suave and sophisticated!

Good luck Bernie! We love you and we will support you in every way as you travel down the road of redemption.

SarahG
05-25-2009, 05:14 AM

I think he means SEC

giovanni_hotel
05-25-2009, 05:19 AM
Watch out!!

There's a troll jumping off on HA!!

2009AD
05-25-2009, 05:19 AM

I think he means SEC

Yea, that's why I find the post hilarious. I seriously doubt the OP knows much about Madoff's crimes. SCC! Good one! :lol:

Somedude21
05-25-2009, 06:38 AM
I REALLY hope that this is a parody topic...o_O

Solitary Brother
05-25-2009, 07:16 AM
I was just gonna say that they are railroading this poor man.
He stole 65 BILLION dollars but he should be given a second chance after all its his first offense.
It is because he is Jewish that he is being railroaded....after all they say Jews are sooooo smart and financial wizards..........it was practically a self-fulfilling prophecy!
Poor Bernie being jewish and smart didnt have a chance!
I hope they cut him some slack and shorten his sentence to something appropriate like probation.

deee757
05-25-2009, 07:44 AM
yall going to laugh, but i actually agree, (even though this was meant as a joke) He was a person they used to blame for all the troubles of wall street. The truth is, he couldn't have done it on his own

tsntx
05-25-2009, 08:44 AM
lol funny

chefmike
05-25-2009, 09:27 AM
LMAO

4star4
05-25-2009, 11:00 AM

Where is drmindbender03 when you need him????

SugaSweet
09-19-2009, 10:51 AM
If virtually all of his clients were Goyim(Gentiles) he would have probably received community service.Obviously,he bit into his own species and thus the pit for him.