PDA

View Full Version : Did Adam lose cuz America thinks he's gay ?

flabbybody
05-24-2009, 06:47 PM
shithead Bill O'reilly thinks a pic of a dude kissing his bf is 'embarassing' and would hurt Adam's chances.
turns out the shithead was right

did America's homophobia influence the outcome of American Idol?

http://perezrevenge.com/bill-oreilly-slams-possibly-gay-american-idol-contestant-adam-lambert/

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-24-2009, 07:01 PM
I believe what happened to Clay Aiken just repeated itself due to limited profitability (being gay).

~Kisses.

HTG

Falrune
06-16-2009, 03:12 PM
I was thinking it was the young female vote for Kris Allen that did in Alan Lambert, but maybe not. Maybe he wanted 2nd so he could work with Queen rather than make an American Idol album. I don't know how that turned out, though.

alyssats
06-16-2009, 03:45 PM
one thing i could say Adam Lambert puts more make up than me

and Kris Allen is such a cutie

timxxx
06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Sorry not gay enough to watch American Idol.

Kirsty Scott TG
06-16-2009, 05:13 PM
shithead Bill O'reilly thinks a pic of a dude kissing his bf is 'embarassing' and would hurt Adam's chances.
turns out the shithead was right

did America's homophobia influence the outcome of American Idol?

contestant-adam-lambert/

I think everyone likes an underdog and Adam may have been a victim of that ..... clear favourite throughout the series until they get to the last show and then Kris took him from behind, and yes Kris is a cute looking guy.

That said why any of them would want to be associated with that single they have to release I don't know ...... Why can't they get someone decent in to write a track that suites the style of the potential winners and would relate to something the public are likely to hear from them afterwards?

Kirsty
xxx xxx

Silcc69
06-16-2009, 06:03 PM
I don't watch this shit but wasn't the winner gay too?

Nashvegas
06-16-2009, 06:40 PM
I don't watch this shit but wasn't the winner gay too?

no, not gay.

Legend
06-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Apparently adam thought it would hurt his chances also otherwise he wouldn't have come out after it was over.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
06-16-2009, 08:52 PM
I thought Adam was OUT from since his audition? I mean, IF that wasn't out then I dunno what is! lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JeniferTS
06-16-2009, 09:10 PM
c'mon..look at elton john, ricky martin, michael jackson..they're all gay.

Kirsty Scott TG
06-16-2009, 09:53 PM
c'mon..look at elton john, ricky martin, michael jackson..they're all gay.

and isn't the Pink Vote quite strong in itself?

Just not as strong as the younger females who apparently do most of the voting in these competitions.

Kirsty
xxx xxx