PDA

View Full Version : Overly Fem TS

MacShreach
05-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Ok so i know this doesn't apply to ALL! But whats the deal with this? Is it a cry for attention? I was in the city last week with a GG friend and she outed a TS. I dont think she would have noticed the TS if she wasn't over doing it!

What i mean is overly acting fem, more like a really fem Guy, i know most of you want to be classified as woman, so why act this way?

That's such a dead giveaway. A lot of t-girls seem to think if they just turn up the volume a bit that'll do it--without realising that that is pure male thinking.....

Distance
05-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Ok so i know this doesn't apply to ALL! But whats the deal with this? Is it a cry for attention? I was in the city last week with a GG friend and she outed a TS. I dont think she would have noticed the TS if she wasn't over doing it!

What i mean is overly acting fem, more like a really fem Guy, i know most of you want to be classified as woman, so why act this way?

That's such a dead giveaway. A lot of t-girls seem to think if they just turn up the volume a bit that'll do it--without realising that that is pure male thinking.....

....and that it is recoiling.

transmaven
05-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Meow on 34th St

beautiful image

that's one of the few streets in Manhattan that keeps a gritty integrity

esp. on the west side

I can see her strutting there...

Floyd R
05-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Who's Meow?

On another note i saw Meow on 34th St, in broad day light and i dont think a single person clocked her! She was just so elegant, and she definitely got lots of attention She was wearing a Blue Mink coat so that alone had people checking her out but atleast noone could clock her.

I love feminicity, but why be more fem then a GG. Even Supermodels arent like that off the catwalk, but i know the GLBT community loves that word "Fierce"

transmaven
05-24-2009, 09:46 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/10_593.jpg

Willie Escalade
05-25-2009, 12:30 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/10_593.jpg
She'd look good on 34th Street in LONG BEACH, CA :shock:

And I agree with "over doing it". I see it quite often myself.

tsntx
05-25-2009, 04:18 AM
yeah bc nothing says "genetic female" like a fake blue fur coat

TS JENNA
05-25-2009, 04:53 AM
yeah bc nothing says "genetic female" like a fake blue fur coat

lol

SarahG
05-25-2009, 05:02 AM

On another note i saw Meow on 34th St, in broad day light and i dont think a single person clocked her! She was just so elegant, and she definitely got lots of attention She was wearing a Blue Mink coat so that alone had people checking her out but atleast noone could clock her.

I love feminicity, but why be more fem then a GG. Even Supermodels arent like that off the catwalk, but i know the GLBT community loves that word "Fierce"

Damn, a fur coat in the weather we've been having lately must have been brutally hot.

bubbski
05-25-2009, 07:56 AM
Once again, Jen is spot on with her wit and keen sense of observation. LMFAO.

tsntx
05-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Once again, Jen is spot on with her wit and keen sense of observation. LMFAO.

im just saying....

also i dont get why ppl dont understand the difference between gay men personalities vs. genuine female personalities....

some "girls" never adjust their personalities to fit their new lives and thats because they never leave the life

its not about being "overly fem" as much as it is about being "overly faggoty"

MacShreach
05-25-2009, 09:44 AM
Damn, a fur coat in the weather we've been having lately must have been brutally hot.

You mean a hot & sweaty girl was walking down the street......I wonder if she was wearing anything under the fake fur.....

STOP THIS AT ONCE!!!!!!!

:lol:

Alyssa87
05-25-2009, 10:04 PM
i think it can be a defense mechanism.

a way of a girl saying YEAH I'M A TRANNY...AND?