PDA

View Full Version : Ever had too much to drink???

JeniferTS
05-24-2009, 12:57 PM
so, friday was my sister's birthday and she invited me and other siblings to her house..i took a small to medium sized bottle of remy martin "very special" and drank the whole thing..in the past i'd usually drink corona(beer) but lately i've been buying the remy(liquor) bottle..at around 1am, i started to feel dizzy and felt the need to :puke

i went to the bathroom and tried to make myself throw up so that i could feel better..yea i know, eww..lol..the scary thing was that i was throwing up blood..not a lot but that was all that was coming out since i hadn't eaten anything..i've had bad hangovers before, very few, but i've never thrown up blood before

so yesterday, saturday, i was dizzy the whole day which is what usually happens after a night of drinking but i had no appetite at all..i was eating just to eat..at around 3am this morning i woke up to SHARP pains in my stomach..it was a pain i had never felt before..so bad that i was thinking about going to the hospital but decided not to..the pain subsided about 20 minutes later..i'm scared to know what was the cause but i think it's pretty obvious

FYI - i usually drink once a week..usually on a saturday with my sisters but not every week so i don't think i drink a lot but i think i'm going to stay away from alcohol for a while

lupinIII
05-24-2009, 01:23 PM
If you have a particularly violent vom episode you can damage the lining of your throat, hence the blood.

Generally, your best bet is just to get rehydrated, drink heaps of water and Gatorade-ish kinda drinks. Don't eat just to eat.

Personally I love the shining moment the day after a big night, when you've finally processed all the alcohol, gotten properly rehydrated, not mention had your beeriod. It's the most dramatic and uplifting feeling. Like your body just won a million dollars and had the best orgasm simultaneously.

Distance
05-24-2009, 01:24 PM
You will get the nastiest hangovers with cognac. It's just a (sometimes) nice digestive for me. As for bleeding, it does happen with the 'force' applied on your membranes as you er, made some nice and smelly strawberry porridge in the toilets. :lol:

It could be your lungs also -the lining will bleed after large amounts of alcohol are ingested, especially if you smoke. Time to switch to Perrier. :wink:

MacShreach
05-24-2009, 01:29 PM
so, friday was my sister's birthday and she invited me and other siblings to her house..i took a small to medium sized bottle of remy martin "very special" and drank the whole thing..in the past i'd usually drink corona(beer) but lately i've been buying the remy(liquor) bottle..at around 1am, i started to feel dizzy and felt the need to :puke

i went to the bathroom and tried to make myself throw up so that i could feel better..yea i know, eww..lol..the scary thing was that i was throwing up blood..not a lot but that was all that was coming out since i hadn't eaten anything..i've had bad hangovers before, very few, but i've never thrown up blood before

so yesterday, saturday, i was dizzy the whole day which is what usually happens after a night of drinking but i had no appetite at all..i was eating just to eat..at around 3am this morning i woke up to SHARP pains in my stomach..it was a pain i had never felt before..so bad that i was thinking about going to the hospital but decided not to..the pain subsided about 20 minutes later..i'm scared to know what was the cause but i think it's pretty obvious

FYI - i usually drink once a week..usually on a saturday with my sisters but not every week so i don't think i drink a lot but i think i'm going to stay away from alcohol for a while

Jenifer

It is unlikely that you have one, but a stomach or duodenal ulcer is no fun; however there are very effective treatments these days. If this bleeding recurs, get it checked. Your doctor willbollock you for drinking a bottle of VSOP. (He/she will know all about booze--med students are notorious piss-ants.)

However alcohol is very rough on your stomach lining and the action of throwing up, especially of there isn't much there, is very violent; bleeding does happen as a result of excess alcohol.

If it is nothing serious, then the next time you go out on the piss, EAT SOMETHING first. And continue to nibble throughout the evening, but not salty stuff--that makes you drink more. I don't know what size/weight you are, you look pretty petite (and pretty pretty.) Small body = drink less booze. And when you have finished your pissantical excess, before you pass out, DRINK at least a litre (quart) of WATER (not fruit juice--too acid.) This is really disgusting but many of the nasty effects are due to dehydration. Keep water by your bed too for rehydration (you'll pee the first lot out.)

Worth remembering that a 750ml bottle of proof spirit contains enough alcohol, if ingested all at once, to induce coma and possible death.

Keep safe now.

MacShreach
05-24-2009, 01:34 PM
BTW the sharp pain is possibly the result of acid reflux, otherwise known as heartburn-- you damage some of your mucous membrane in your throat and the hydrochloric acid in your stomach really gets to work.

JHANIAH L0VE
05-24-2009, 01:47 PM
oh you poor thing, nice tits bitch!

deee757
05-24-2009, 01:53 PM
yea, the tissues in the small intestines as well as larynx are very sensitive and susceptible to bleeding with large amounts of alcohol. In the future, a coating (chaser) with the alcohol will protect the larynx, and food before or while drinking will protect the intestines. Drinking water before or during your alcohol binge will eliminate "hangover" and dizziness the next day

JeniferTS
05-24-2009, 01:58 PM
thank you everyone who replied..i learned a few things :)

deee757
05-24-2009, 02:02 PM

Last thing, if you ever have another bottle of Remy VS, than u need to call me. lol

JeniferTS
05-24-2009, 02:07 PM

Last thing, if you ever have another bottle of Remy VS, than u need to call me. lol

lol..after what just happened i don't even want to see another one..but just in case, gimmie your number..lol jk

sugdaddie69
05-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Anytime there is blood involved you need to go see a doctor.People can only guess,and i'm sure their intentions are good.Even if someone sitting behind their computer is an actual Dr.he's still guessing since he can't run any test or see you.You're young,gather the courage and see a doctor,you'd rather know,than not know if something is truly wrong.Don't take for granted because you feel better everything is O.K.

JeniferTS
05-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Anytime there is blood involved you need to go see a doctor.People can only guess,and i'm sure their intentions are good.Even if someone sitting behind their computer is an actual Dr.he's still guessing since he can't run any test or see you.You're young,gather the courage and see a doctor,you'd rather know,than not know if something is truly wrong.Don't take for granted because you feel better everything is O.K.

thank you..i'm going to have to see a doctor because i still have pain in my stomach when i bend down/over..even to burp i feel a sharp pain..and i also feel bloated

Helvis2012
05-24-2009, 04:18 PM
See how you feel. Sounds like a flair-up of acute pancreatitus. Keep an eye on it and lay off alcohol for a while....even beer.

deee757
05-24-2009, 04:27 PM

thank you..i'm going to have to see a doctor because i still have pain in my stomach when i bend down/over..even to burp i feel a sharp pain..and i also feel bloated

Well, unless your insurance co-pay is zero, i would wait. The doctor will only give u suggestions. (its not like u will get an MRI or x rays) The doctor will give you this information: http://www.steadyhealth.com/Why_Do_Alcohol_Beverages_Cause_Bleeding__t69930.ht ml

But its your body and if u are really concerned than maybe you should go

sugdaddie69
05-24-2009, 06:42 PM
GO...Don't make me have to turn you over my knee.

celticgrafix
05-24-2009, 06:47 PM
hair of the dog will make you feel better, hah

MacShreach
05-24-2009, 07:01 PM
GO...Don't make me have to turn you over my knee.

He's right. Any bleeding that persists should be investigated, and since it's still going on, that counts.

He will probably find that you have damaged part of the lining of the stomach or oesophagus and prescribe strong antacids to give it a chance to heal, so don't worry, but do go.

werwt22
05-24-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm the same way. I felt like trash the entire day after drinking without eating and also threw up a little blood for the first time. The sad part is I drink everyday so it was kinda scary to see it at first. They say rehydrate but dont drink "too much" water b/c it will only make you feel nauseated. Drink some water, eat twice, and take a shit and you should be ok LOL. Since you drink beer, try drinking one with some heavy carbonation like budweiser and it will calm your nausea. Just 1 or 2 though. Not even close to a doctor, but just a few things that work for me when I get any hangover symptoms. *wink*