PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or do GG's just love being angry?

SXFX
05-23-2009, 06:07 AM
Is it me or do GG's just love being angry?
They are the most content when they have a bone to pick with some one or something that they no longer remember nor care about.
Yeah TS girls can get angry when a guy says something stupid or off the cuff.
But you don't dwell on it, you don't build your self on the anger. Even with the hormones you ladies take......I hate to say it....you are on a very even keel when compared to most GG's.
Or maybe the GG's are just vindictive? And you TS girls, knowing full well you are a minority, work hard to bridge gaps and arguments so as to make friends?
Just some random thoughts and a vent.
Thank you
Sx

phobun
05-23-2009, 06:14 AM
They are the most content when they have a bone to pick with some one or something that they no longer remember nor care about.
But you don't dwell on it, you don't build your self on the anger. Even with the hormones you ladies take......I hate to say it....you are on a very even keel when compared to most GG's.
Or maybe the GG's are just vindictive? And you TS girls, knowing full well you are a minority, work hard to bridge gaps and arguments so as to make friends?
Thank you
Sx
I don't know if I agree.
Look around HA forum and you will see more than a couple of nutters who call themselves transsexual.

SXFX
05-23-2009, 06:22 AM
On the average.
On the average GG's tend to and seem to enjoy being angry than happy.

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 06:37 AM
maybe its you

SXFX
05-23-2009, 06:41 AM
maybe its you
I may stand corrected.

It was an observation, thank you.

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 06:45 AM
in the words of Sharolaid -R.I.P-

"I'm a large, angry, black ass woman"

jjhill
05-23-2009, 06:48 AM

lol your not. your one of the coolest black females I know. as we say "real talk" lol

SXFX
05-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Why angry? What's the point of anger?
GG's seem to feed off of it. It seems to give them a reason for existence a scenes of empowerment.
"I am pissed for no reason, so take me seriously!"

Sure that may work when you are 10 but by 30....well unless you are gorgeous......who gives a flaming pile of dog shit if you are angry or not. Your being irrational and shall be treated as such.

Which then feeds into their anger and the cycle continues.
Now you TS girls may be a bit.....how shall I put it.....you have a whip of a tong. But seldom do you girls seem to live off the anger. A back handed compliment and you move on.

Again, just an observation.

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 06:51 AM

lol your not. your one of the coolest black females I know. as we say "real talk" lol

do you know who sharolaid is?

jjhill
05-23-2009, 06:52 AM
no i dont

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 06:53 AM
no i dont

she was this drag queen on youtube.
a white boy with the persona of a ghetto, old, black woman. HILARIOUS.

jjhill
05-23-2009, 06:55 AM
no i dont

i just googled search and all i can say is wowwwwwwwww lol

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 06:57 AM
no i dont

i freggin love it

SHAKE IT FOR TOPANGA

jjhill
05-23-2009, 06:58 AM
no i dont

i freggin love it

SHAKE IT FOR TOPANGA

:lol: lmfaooooooo

SarahG
05-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Thank you
Sx

I've said this before, but not on this forum yet iirc.

I actually agree with you, ...well kind of.

My job when I was in high school sucked. The pay sucked, but it really wasn't that bad considering how easy the job itself was. As far as thinking & labor went, a half rotted zombie could do my job and perform the manual part of it without any difficulty.

What made the job suck was dealing with the customers. I did customer service, so right off if I was interacting with a customer, 9 times out of 10 it was because they were already pissed off over something (they wanted to return something, or couldn't find something, another employee was rude, whatever). The store would take back anything, even something we've never carried rather than piss off a customer- so it wasn't like it was hard to please most people.

Of these angry customers, young people (kids, college students etc) were never a problem. They'd be pretty down to earth, and if they needed a return- it was a simple "here's your money back" and that's it. No drama. Guys tended to usually be the same way.

The absolute worst customers? The customers that gave me nightmares when I'd come home at night were overwhelmingly late-middle-aged or older women. I seriously came to the conclusion that they'd get pissed off at the world for getting old & losing their beauty, so as a hobby & to make them feel better they'd go find a min wage kid to rip apart.

No matter what the problem was, they'd be impossible to please. No matter how I'd react, even if it was completely polite, their level of hostility & belligerence was really more than a bit much. I never had someone even 15 years within my age, or guys for that matter- come to me looking for something in the store & start by throwing personal insults at me. I mean really, so you couldn't find what isle something was in, I'm the first person you're asking, and you're calling me a worthless stupid idiot? Really!?

The only common dominator I could ever conclude based on the 3 years I spent there, was that these awful customers were always older women who had serious confidence issues relating to their bodies because of aging. I am sure we've all heard GG's complain that once they become old women "they become invisible" in our society, if true it really speaks to why they'd be so angry. People talk about the hostility, belligerence, and insults that trans girls have towards each other on forums like this one, well if you think about it, its probably a similar issue going on. So much capital is put into appearances & youth, that it easily creates drama between people who have it, and those who don't... or in the case of some of the drama seen on some trans forums, between those who have it (young transitioners) and those who never will (late transitioners).

It's also probably why it's usually the late-middle-aged women who complain to HR when a (especially younger) female employee breaks the dress code. I'm sure if some of the bitter, older women out there had their way, all women under 40 would be forced to wear burkas in public...

astridshayxxx
05-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Well overly nasty sometimes especially if they feel they are threatened by your body, intelligence, etc.

Seems these days the younger GG's in the USA go out of their way to drive guys to date Canadian Girls!

Yeah just like the old Avis commercials.

"Were Transsexuals and WE TRY HARDER!!!"" or something like that.

Cheers and interesting,

Astrid Shay

First member of the "I want to fuck Zach Quinto from Star Trek and Heroes Fan club.

tsmandy
05-23-2009, 09:02 AM
Seems these days the younger GG's in the USA go out of their way to drive guys to date Canadian Girls!

Candian Girls...what the fuck are you talking about? Are you high? Be careful with that mustang.

SXFX
05-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Mandy,
that is to say and I will have to agree, Canadian girls for some reason or another don't have their bitch turned up to 11.

Distance
05-23-2009, 05:00 PM
I would not say women as such, although I would agree they sometimes tend to manifest their 'strength' verbally, anger just being another vehicle. It's more a cultural thing, a country specific mentality, a social environment. I must say I have never ever seen such a high level of agressivity as I have in American women. And god knows I have travelled since a very young age. :roll:

tsmandy
05-23-2009, 06:16 PM
Mandy,
that is to say and I will have to agree, Canadian girls for some reason or another don't have their bitch turned up to 11.

Maybe you just hang out with the wrong women. I think Canadians in general are more polite than Americans, but I really don't see them being much competition for American girls (after all women are not cheap pharmaceuticals that you can rush across the border to access...unless you are talking about a brothel)

SXFX
05-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Some times gorgeous all we guys want is a polite conversation. And Canadian girls, for some odd reason, are more polite than their American sisters.

I had this friend at university who believed that every girl had a bitch switch. And this switch was located in their asshole.

And so every now and again, as he would say, the bitch needs to have her bitch switch rest! And sure enough, his girl friend would be bitchy and off the wall and when he was done with her she was a very cam polite individual.

And so I tried it with a few girl friends and low and behold it works! If the bitch is off the handle shove your dick up her ass and she will calm right down and become human again.

Strangest thing!

SarahG
05-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Some times gorgeous all we guys want is a polite conversation. And Canadian girls, for some odd reason, are more polite than their American sisters.

I had this friend at university who believed that every girl had a bitch switch. And this switch was located in their asshole.

And so every now and again, as he would say, the bitch needs to have her bitch switch rest! And sure enough, his girl friend would be bitchy and off the wall and when he was done with her she was a very cam polite individual.

And so I tried it with a few girl friends and low and behold it works! If the bitch is off the handle shove your dick up her ass and she will calm right down and become human again.

Strangest thing!

LOL

So what happens if a girl doesn't like anal, does the switch stay in the "bitch-on" position?

This sounds somewhat like the "girls who don't get laid are more likely to suffer from depression" study that they did last year.

phobun
05-23-2009, 07:47 PM

Strangest thing!

LOL

So what happens if a girl doesn't like anal, does the switch stay in the "bitch-on" position?

This sounds somewhat like the "girls who don't get laid are more likely to suffer from depression" study that they did last year.

Heh. Spot on.

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 07:55 PM

Strangest thing!

LOL

LOL. This person just has woman problems in general.
Check the history. I feel bad for the guy- i think he's cursed.

SarahG
05-23-2009, 07:59 PM

Strangest thing!

LOL

Heh. Spot on.

I went through my bookmarks and couldn't find the original article. The article I read on AP-wire last year said, in a nut shell- girls who swallow are less likely to suffer from depression... and the scientists spculated that meant that sperm has unique chemical properties that act as a calming agent, psychologically. I couldn't find the same study, but I found this one talking about sperm-absorption from bareback vaginal sex:

Crying Over Spilled Semen
Why women who don't use condoms feel happier.

By: Tiffany Kary

The finding that women who do not use condoms during sex are less depressed and less likely to attempt suicide than are women who have sex with condoms and women who are not sexually active, leads one researcher to conclude that semen contains powerful—and potentially addictive—mood-altering chemicals.

Study author Gordon G. Gallup, Ph.D., a psychologist at the State University of New York in Albany, also found that women who routinely had intercourse without condoms became increasingly depressed as more time elapsed since their last sexual encounter. There was no such correlation for women whose partners regularly used condoms.

Rest of the article is here:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-20021002-000009.html

So now it's official, people who don't have good sex lives are more likely to be depressed. I think the next study these same researchers will make, is to determine why guys don't like being kicked in the balls. Is it because it hurts, or because it risks harming their sperm production mechanism? :roll:

And they say we're no longer scientifically competitive with the rest of the industrialized world.

Fox
05-23-2009, 08:18 PM

Strangest thing!

LOL

Heh. Spot on.

I went through my bookmarks and couldn't find the original article. The article I read on AP-wire last year said, in a nut shell- girls who swallow are less likely to suffer from depression... and the scientists spculated that meant that sperm has unique chemical properties that act as a calming agent, psychologically. I couldn't find the same study, but I found this one talking about sperm-absorption from bareback vaginal sex:

The finding that women who do not use condoms during sex are less depressed and less likely to attempt suicide than are women who have sex with condoms and women who are not sexually active, leads one researcher to conclude that semen contains powerful—and potentially addictive—mood-altering chemicals.

Study author Gordon G. Gallup, Ph.D., a psychologist at the State University of New York in Albany, also found that women who routinely had intercourse without condoms became increasingly depressed as more time elapsed since their last sexual encounter. There was no such correlation for women whose partners regularly used condoms.

So now it's official, people who don't have good sex lives are more likely to be depressed. I think the next study these same researchers will make, is to determine why guys don't like being kicked in the balls. Is it because it hurts, or because it risks harming their sperm production mechanism? :roll:

And they say we're no longer scientifically competitive with the rest of the industrialized world.

*adds this to his arsenal of scientific excuses to get laid*

Not that I need it, though. :wink:

SarahG
05-23-2009, 08:20 PM

Strangest thing!

LOL

Heh. Spot on.

*adds this to his arsenal of scientific excuses to get laid*

Not that I need it, though. :wink:

It would probably work better than saying "I need to flick your bitch-switch off!" http://i41.tinypic.com/2lnemu1.jpg

mimiplastique
05-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Thank you
Sx

I think that we just jove it

Fox
05-23-2009, 08:29 PM
It would probably work better than saying "I need to flick your bitch-switch off!" http://i41.tinypic.com/2lnemu1.jpg

Someone should do a study on the average force at which one gets slapped (or punched) when saying that to random women. I look forward to the findings. :lol: