PDA

View Full Version : The Introduction - A True Story

pariahsan
05-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Los Angeles, February, 1977.

I was visiting from the East Coast and finally got a chance to schedule a session with Mistress Antoinette, a dominatrix I had been following. She had a contact magazine called Reflections and we had been corresponding for some time. I had a lifelong long fingernail fetish and she was quite well equipped. I'd dabbled in fetish exploration, but never with a dominatrix with two inches nails who was quite anxious to scratch me.

I saw her at a very well equipped dungeon in West Hollywood, I forget the name of the place. She was absolutely stunning and totally dominant, working my nail fetish to the max, scratching me intensely in ways I'd only fantasized about. I was rather worked up, to say the least.

She kept me going, saying, "you'll do anything for me, won't you slave." I was helpless, "yes Mistress, anything you wish." Based on my intense nail fetish, and her fulfillment of that, I was literally under her spell.

At that point, she blindfolded me and put me, stomach down, on some sort of suspension device. Unbeknownst to me, she put on her strap-on, and soon had me sucking her "cock." This wasn't on the menu for me, but I was only too happy to comply. When she moved around and began to insert the device in me, I wondered what I was getting myself into. Previously, I never explored anything anal. Never fantasized, never experimented. Now she was a pushing her huge dildo in me, in a slow, gentlle way, but still, it hurt.

When I asked her to stop, when I begged her to stop, she began fucking me with more intensity, and at the same time, ripping her long nails down my back. She also managed to reach out and pinch one of my nipples with her nails.

The anal discomfort soon vanished and I found myself totally absorbed in this experience, aroused in a way I never thought possible. At that point, I heard the door open, and someone else came into the room, someone who smelled very very good.

"This is Mistress Eve and I want you suck her nipples. Once again, I had no choice and as Mistress Antoinette continued to fuck me, and scratch me, I was assigned to Mistress Eve's nipples, which were quite erect. After a few moments, Mistress Eve took her nipple from me, and gave me her cock. Her cock? My goodness, that was totally unexpected, yet I gave no thought to stopping.

I must have been a quick learner because in a few moments, Mistress Eve came in my mouth, then Mistress Antoinette stopped fucking me and took off my blindfold. I was mouth to penis with my first transsexual. We quickly said our goodbyes and before I knew it, I was in the parking lot of the place, sitting on the hood of my car, trying to sort it all out.

I'd never thought about this before, being an open minded person with all sorts of kinky fantasies, I couldn't condemn anything, that would be very hypocritical. But the enjoyment of cock sucking, and the absolute thrill of getting fucked like that were outside of my safe zone. Where was I headed?

At that moment, Mistress Eve walked out of the place and stood over me in the parking lot. "I can drive you, or you can follow me in your car."

I followed her in my rented Mustang, a relatively short drive to the Hollywood Hills where she had a small place.

End, Part One.