05-22-2009, 01:14 AM
I love foreign commercials. I think this one is from Brazil

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1911772

MacShreach
05-22-2009, 04:48 PM
LOL

bat1
05-22-2009, 05:30 PM
I need a job like that, where do I apply?

celticgrafix
05-23-2009, 12:26 AM
yeh thats horrible, what a shame

flabbybody
05-23-2009, 12:31 AM
guess doing too much of anything can get boring

astridshayxxx
05-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Well continuing on that theme what was your worst job ever that you did guys?

Actually mine was making Gummi Bears in Wisconsin during the summer. Inside the factory was about 100 degrees and all the molds were made out of cornstarch so there was nothing but breathing in cornstarch all the time. I was 17. But at least it was a Dry Heat!!

Cheers

Astrid Shay

jaycanuck
05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
My last job. Shoulda been sweet...senior art director...but I dealt with the project manager from hell. We got into some nasty shouting matches. The partners of the firm were useless as tits on a bull too. I think one day my stress level was so high I was close to a heart attack.

They laid me off in 2008. So yah...that pretty much sucked.

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 12:45 AM

Actually mine was making Gummi Bears in Wisconsin during the summer. Inside the factory was about 100 degrees and all the molds were made out of cornstarch so there was nothing but breathing in cornstarch all the time. I was 17. But at least it was a Dry Heat!!

Cheers

Astrid Shay

i worked @ ALDO in the mall from 15 to 19.
rude customers, shit wages, impatient bosses, bitches trying to weasel my commission.

thank god for niteflirt.

jaycanuck
05-23-2009, 12:52 AM

Cheers

Astrid Shay

rude customers, shit wages, impatient bosses, bitches trying to weasel my commission.

thank god for niteflirt.

I could never find size 13 in their stores.

flabbybody
05-23-2009, 12:59 AM
at the end of my last physical the nurse gives me this kit called FECAL OCCULT BLOOD TEST. she instructs me to go home and take a stool sample and put it between a cardboard folder. then I'm supposed to stick it in a pre-addressed envelope and mail it to a lab. I think it's a test to see if you got rectal cancer

how'd you like to be the person who works at the lab and has to open the envelopes and test the samples? what a shitty job

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 01:06 AM

thank god for niteflirt.

I could never find size 13 in their stores.

bummer. well, theyre always stocked online.

at the end of my last physical the nurse gives me this kit called FECAL OCCULT BLOOD TEST. she instructs me to go home and take a stool sample and put it between a cardboard folder. then I'm supposed to stick it in a pre-addressed envelope and mail it to a lab. I think it's a test to see if you got rectal cancer

how'd you like to be the person who works at the lab and has to open the envelopes and test the samples? what a shitty job

ba dump tssh http://www.yanceyware.com/support/images/smilies/music/rimshot.gif