PDA

View Full Version : When is the Allanah dildo coming out?

strongdong82
05-21-2009, 10:47 PM
I've seen that they put out her mouth replica, y not the dildo? I want her cock and ass on command dammit! Are any other girls thinking about making copies of their parts?

Spridle
05-22-2009, 07:59 AM
I've been wondering the same thing since she posted about the casting for it some time ago.

edward almond
05-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Heard they can't find a way to make the foreskin look right since on this dildo the skin want pull back.

AllanahStarrNYC
05-22-2009, 11:50 PM
Hi.

The dildo is going to come out eventually as part of the toy line.

Topco orginally was going to manufacture a the mold of my ass and cock as one piece, as per my suggestion.

Many factors led them to change their mind- the economy, my being the first ts mold for them, and their unfamiliarity with the ts market.
I was informed months in what the new toy would be and I was pleased with the new idea.

I expect that another toy will be out within a year as they release product twice a year.

As soon as I know I will let everyone know.

Allanah

PS. My molding went just FINE.

FruitTree
05-23-2009, 12:03 AM
this may be a stupid question bit will it/they be available outside America?

TheGuard
05-23-2009, 01:49 AM
"[originally going to make a] mold of my ass and cock as one piece"

That would have been the way to go...

hippifried
05-23-2009, 03:34 AM
Well gee, Allanah. Congratulations on building a ready market for your products.

I'm intrigued by the idea of the entire pelvic region as a single toy. I wonder if there's any way to safely build in a permanent honey flavor. :idea: :D

Good luck in your endeavors.