PDA

View Full Version : Who would you turn gay for?

eclipsemint
05-21-2009, 03:29 PM
For all the straight guys on this forum, if it were required to be answered, who would you possibly turn gay for?

Speaking for myself, I have never been attracted to men nor do I find them interesting to look at. But as a fan of this actor, if I HAD TO answer this question, I would turn gay for...

Johnny Depp

because he seems intelligent, vulnerable, talented, complex and interesting. And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.

phobun
05-21-2009, 03:48 PM
For all the straight guys on this forum, if it were required to be answered, who would you possibly turn gay for?

Speaking for myself, I have never been attracted to men nor do I find them interesting to look at. But as a fan of this actor, if I HAD TO answer this question, I would turn gay for...

Johnny Depp

because he seems intelligent, vulnerable, talented, complex and interesting. And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.

Dude, you are not fooling anyone. No one thinks up these sort of fantasies about Johnny Depp, then takes the time to write a post about them, unless they are already gay. You would not "turn gay" because this post is proof that you are already gay. The fact that you are a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of, but perhaps you are in the wrong forum, because NOBODY else is gay here.

Jericho
05-21-2009, 04:13 PM
And we could trash talk about Winona Ryder.

Gave you away! :lol:

MacShreach
05-21-2009, 04:49 PM

Johnny Depp

Dude, you are not fooling anyone. No one thinks up these sort of fantasies about Johnny Depp, then takes the time to write a post about them, unless they are already gay. You would not "turn gay" because this post is proof that you are already gay. The fact that you are a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of, but perhaps you are in the wrong forum, because NOBODY else is gay here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Avenged01
05-21-2009, 06:39 PM
www.myspace.com/gayforjohnnydepp

timxxx
05-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Who would l turn gay for? :? :?
Oh yeah l forgot we're all straight :wink:

T-girl hound
05-21-2009, 09:37 PM
:popcorn

matilula
05-22-2009, 02:04 AM
you are already gay honey

Johnny Depp

Silcc69
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM
:popcorn

Alyssa87
05-22-2009, 02:33 AM
i dont understand this logic.

you've got be be harboring gay feelings to ask this question.

i couldnt answer this question if someone asked me a girl i'd hook up with if i had to.

LTR_Seeker
05-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Alyssa & Keira Knightely mmm lol

JeniferTS
05-22-2009, 02:50 AM
nothing wrong with being gay.

LTR_Seeker
05-22-2009, 02:53 AM
but the guys here are not into guys so its pointles thread

sugdaddie69
05-22-2009, 02:54 AM

DAMN! those tits,that smirk..

giovanni_hotel
05-22-2009, 03:11 AM
I know it might be construed as a hypocritical fine line I'm drawing here, but as a hetero Black man strictly into phat booty GGs and sexy ass TGs, I can honestly say I've never had the slightest vibe off a dude, ever.

Although I'm certain I would blow a TG lady without thinking twice about it!

But that's different, sort of....

To be honest, if I had to say what it is that women find sexually appealling in a man, beyond the most general physical attributes, I'd be hard pressed to make the case.

JeniferTS
05-22-2009, 03:24 AM

u like papi?

jaycanuck
05-22-2009, 03:26 AM
Hey...i'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. I'd totally go for Rosario Dawson. Why deny my pleasures. :P

JeniferTS
05-22-2009, 03:36 AM

i couldnt answer this question if someone asked me a girl i'd hook up with if i had to.

maybe the wet dream he had with johnny depp the other night was the cause of this thread

sugdaddie69
05-22-2009, 03:39 AM

u like papi?

Ohh yeah,Stunning

Silcc69
05-22-2009, 03:48 AM
Hey...i'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body. I'd totally go for Rosario Dawson. Why deny my pleasures. :P

LOL good one.

jaycanuck
05-22-2009, 03:53 AM
Oh..and for those would be lesbians....heard on the radio that Megan Fox is bi. So...just sayin...if you wanna hit that up...with....a camera maybe. JUST SAYIN!

phobun
05-22-2009, 04:29 AM

Oh he harbors much more than that.
He's probably harbored tons of seaman.

fitz207
05-22-2009, 05:06 AM
The fact that you are a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of,

If being a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of, Then why are making fun of him?

phobun
05-22-2009, 05:13 AM
The fact that you are a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of,

If being a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of, Then why are making fun of him?

I feel no shame about my humor.

It was a play on words. Don't have so many hissy fitz.

Ts CinthyaNY
05-22-2009, 05:22 AM
Well, not sure how gay it would be this guy, I heard that before... Some straight guys telling me that they would go gay for Johnny Depp...

It's some sort of fantasy I guess that knowing that never would be a reality they never would turn gay, make sense? lol.

Anyways, I am a T, not into woman and I do not fantasize about woman or a TS... If I had the opportunity to turn "T-lesbo" I would do for Scarlett Johansson, I love her Style... But you see it's only a fantasy... Oh well.

Love...

Cinthya.

Ryz
05-22-2009, 05:28 AM
har har har

Marilyn
05-22-2009, 07:37 AM
.............totally gay!!!

MarkD
05-22-2009, 08:07 AM
There is nothing about a hairy man that would attract me enough to do anything with them. I don't damn those who enjoy it, it's just not for me.

NYBURBS
05-22-2009, 09:02 AM

lol ur the man

eclipsemint
05-22-2009, 02:30 PM
Wonderful responses you guys. Thanks for replying.

Now let's stoke the fire a little bit more...here's an interesting story I read in the newspaper today...

Lesbian model Katherine Dalton has sex change to become gay man

By staff writers

NEWS.com.au

May 22, 2009

Adrian Dalton Katherine Dalton

* Katherine Dalton felt like a man
* Was attracted to girls before sex change
* Following surgery Adrian is a gay man

KATHERINE Dalton was a model with sexy curves, a perfect pout and long, blonde hair. She was in big demand.

Beneath her beauty though lay a secret which had troubled her from an early age - she felt she was a man and found herself attracted to girls rather than guys.

“For years I was a man trapped in a woman’s body. And although I was a beautiful woman I felt ugly because I was not who I wanted to be," the 31-year-old told The Sun.

Katherine is now Adrian after a sex change operation. He works for an investment firm and wants to travel and live in Australia.

"Now I feel complete and it is fantastic," Adrian said.

"Going through the op to be a man was scary but it's the most fulfilling thing I've done and I feel right for the first time in my life."

After two years of psychotherapy in her early twenties, Katherine was sent to a gender expert and diagnosed a transexual.

“By the end of the second year of therapy I’d cut my hair short and started asking friends to call me Adrian," he said.

“There’s no special significance in the name - I just wanted something that didn’t sound as butch as Dave or Mike.”

In December 2005 Adrian embarked on the first part of his journey to becoming a man. He had major surgery two weeks ago in Belgium and will return for more work in a year's time. Then doctors say he will be a complete man.

Adrian now though says he is gay.

“I used to be attracted to women in my teens but I now consider myself gay."

jaycanuck
05-22-2009, 02:53 PM
Wonderful responses you guys. Thanks for replying.

Now let's stoke the fire a little bit more...here's an interesting story I read in the newspaper today...

Lesbian model Katherine Dalton has sex change to become gay man

By staff writers

NEWS.com.au

May 22, 2009

Adrian Dalton Katherine Dalton

* Katherine Dalton felt like a man
* Was attracted to girls before sex change
* Following surgery Adrian is a gay man

KATHERINE Dalton was a model with sexy curves, a perfect pout and long, blonde hair. She was in big demand.

Beneath her beauty though lay a secret which had troubled her from an early age - she felt she was a man and found herself attracted to girls rather than guys.

“For years I was a man trapped in a woman’s body. And although I was a beautiful woman I felt ugly because I was not who I wanted to be," the 31-year-old told The Sun.

Katherine is now Adrian after a sex change operation. He works for an investment firm and wants to travel and live in Australia.

"Now I feel complete and it is fantastic," Adrian said.

"Going through the op to be a man was scary but it's the most fulfilling thing I've done and I feel right for the first time in my life."

After two years of psychotherapy in her early twenties, Katherine was sent to a gender expert and diagnosed a transexual.

“By the end of the second year of therapy I’d cut my hair short and started asking friends to call me Adrian," he said.

“There’s no special significance in the name - I just wanted something that didn’t sound as butch as Dave or Mike.”

In December 2005 Adrian embarked on the first part of his journey to becoming a man. He had major surgery two weeks ago in Belgium and will return for more work in a year's time. Then doctors say he will be a complete man.

Adrian now though says he is gay.

“I used to be attracted to women in my teens but I now consider myself gay."

If he's happier now, more power to him.

phobun
05-22-2009, 03:02 PM
“It’s brilliant. I hated that part of my body before and was embarrassed by it but now I feel complete. In a year I return to Belgium for an erectile implant, then my transformation will be complete.”

He calls himself gay. I bet he calls the vagina an "axe-wound"...

callahac
05-22-2009, 03:13 PM
This stuff is getting silly. We is their such agonizing over one's sexuality here? So what you like shemales and you may like guys (sound like you probably do). Doesn't make you a bad person. As for me I like twinkie guys, shemales and females. My wife knows and is cool with it and doesn't judge me- I am who I am.

Gete over it, and come to terms with who you are.....you'll be much happier.

eclipsemint
05-22-2009, 04:23 PM
This stuff is getting silly. We is their such agonizing over one's sexuality here? So what you like shemales and you may like guys (sound like you probably do). Doesn't make you a bad person. As for me I like twinkie guys, shemales and females. My wife knows and is cool with it and doesn't judge me- I am who I am.

Because this forum is a safe place to express such thoughts. Most of the time, anyway. (There are very few haters on this forum.)

How this post all got started was, the question "who would you turn gay for" is asked by the host of the highest rating show in Australia, called "Rove Live". He asks this of overseas guests touring Australia and it often gets the shocked reaction he is aiming for. (Back me up Aussies, am I right?)

I taped Rove Live and watched it just before a movie called "Dead Man" which stars Johnny Depp and thought this would be an appropriate place to pose such a question. I searched before I posted and this question had not been asked before, although there is a topic called Which HA Angel would you let top you.

For the record, I am not gay. Love pussy too much. But people's choices about sexuality is interesting because sex, as one of the primal urges, is so interesting.

Love you all.

MacShreach
05-22-2009, 04:40 PM

You know as well as I do that this is a pure bait thread. Just let it do its thing. :D

tsntx
05-22-2009, 06:44 PM

Johnny Depp

Dude, you are not fooling anyone. No one thinks up these sort of fantasies about Johnny Depp, then takes the time to write a post about them, unless they are already gay. You would not "turn gay" because this post is proof that you are already gay. The fact that you are a homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of, but perhaps you are in the wrong forum, because NOBODY else is gay here.

rotflmao.... yeah, ok.

tsntx
05-22-2009, 06:48 PM

Because this forum is a safe place to express such thoughts. Most of the time, anyway. (There are very few haters on this forum.)

How this post all got started was, the question "who would you turn gay for" is asked by the host of the highest rating show in Australia, called "Rove Live". He asks this of overseas guests touring Australia and it often gets the shocked reaction he is aiming for. (Back me up Aussies, am I right?)

I taped Rove Live and watched it just before a movie called "Dead Man" which stars Johnny Depp and thought this would be an appropriate place to pose such a question. I searched before I posted and this question had not been asked before, although there is a topic called Which HA Angel would you let top you.

For the record, I am not gay. Love pussy too much. But people's choices about sexuality is interesting because sex, as one of the primal urges, is so interesting.

Love you all.

right. bc nothing says "im NOT gay i love pussy" like being a member of a forum dedicated to women born w/o pussies

mimiplastique
05-22-2009, 08:16 PM
alll together now Faggot , FAGGOT , FAGGOT !!!!

jaycanuck
05-22-2009, 08:21 PM
http://samueljscott.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/homer_simpson.jpg

obviously.

JeniferTS
05-22-2009, 08:25 PM

wow.

fred41
05-22-2009, 09:48 PM
right. bc nothing says "im NOT gay i love pussy" like being a member of a forum dedicated to women born w/o pussies

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a one/two punch combination.

fred41
05-22-2009, 09:56 PM

Your fellow Aussies on this site better back you up quickly on this...so far they're leaving you hanging!!! lol (J/K)

mimiplastique
05-22-2009, 10:38 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a one/two punch combination.

thats how we roll lmao

flabbybody
05-23-2009, 12:47 AM
i guess banning the F word on HA lasted a few hours

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 12:48 AM

those 2 can do what they want.
theyre.. (all together now) HOT HOT HOT

celticgrafix
05-23-2009, 04:02 AM
are u in the retard program in Australia

SarahG
05-23-2009, 05:00 AM

Did it really last that long!?

lupinIII
05-23-2009, 05:57 AM
These are a few of the clips that eclipse is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8JHLpbiE28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94VoRum4lic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mM4tqudxus

I gotta say, I found it more than a little amusing that everyone here jumped down his throat for asking what is generally a pretty harmless question.

Clearly some of you are overcompensating. Is it because you like girls with dick that you're overly touchy on the subject? Perhaps the question is just a bit close to home for some of you closet batty-boys

SarahG
05-23-2009, 06:50 AM

I gotta say, I found it more than a little amusing that everyone here jumped down his throat for asking what is generally a pretty harmless question.

Clearly some of you are overcompensating. Is it because you like girls with dick that you're overly touchy on the subject? Perhaps the question is just a bit close to home for some of you closet batty-boys

Jumped down his throat? Well, the thing people here need to remember is that half the shit that gets said on this forum isn't meant to be taken too seriously.

I think anyone who actually takes offense to being called a fag by Jen or Mini is simply reading too much into it. I tend to think that if either of them intended to insult someone, it would be more of an insult than "faggot."

substanceD
05-23-2009, 08:51 AM
It's only gay if you wear a neon fanny pack. Bi is a owning a fanny pack in case they become acceptable again.

tsmandy
05-23-2009, 09:07 AM
Johnny Depp did portray a shemale in Before Night Falls....so to be fair, the slippery slope was a familiar one.

jaycanuck
05-23-2009, 09:18 AM
Johnny Depp did portray a shemale in Before Night Falls....so to be fair, the slippery slope was a familiar one.

He also cross dressed in Ed Wood

mimiplastique
05-23-2009, 11:00 AM

Honestly being banned from here for saying"the f word" would probably be for the best . I could find something better to do with my time . JUST so long as everyone who has used the word fag, homo, or any other form of a derogatory word to describe a homosexual male is banned as well .
My that would be a lot of banning to do . :roll:
Funny how every time Mimi says something wrong its a big fucking deal !
Personally i do not know you , don't care to , don't care about your mod status here either . However i do care about fair . So implying that i should be banned for saying "the f word" would be rather UNFAIR considering all of the bullshit the mods let fly here. ( like all of the insults and bullshit thrown Solitary Brothers way - regardless of his thoughts or opinions)

That's all .

~ Mimi

so long H.A.

mimiplastique
05-23-2009, 11:05 AM

Jumped down his throat? Well, the thing people here need to remember is that half the shit that gets said on this forum isn't meant to be taken too seriously.

I think anyone who actually takes offense to being called a fag by Jen or Mini is simply reading too much into it. I tend to think that if either of them intended to insult someone, it would be more of an insult than "faggot."

THANK YOU

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Well, here I am...back after 20 hours have passed, and I am so pleased to see my little baby is doing so well. I am so proud of my original post, now.

Thanks for responding, you guys. Great! Not enough! Keep going...more, more!

Mimi, you may only call me faggot when your cock is deep in my ass and you are just about to come...chances of that happening? 0% (Ok, maybe 1%).

Tsntx, I have always been a fan of yours since I starting "lurking" this forum two years ago, and I would turn gay for you in a new york second. I think you're fantastic.

We Aussies don't take very much seriously. I have a thick skin and your comments don't phase me...keep it comin', y'all...

Hey, what is REALLY interesting...everyone who has responded to this innocent, fun little question so far has commented on the question itself, and hasn't actually answered the question...

So, who WOULD you turn gay for???

mimiplastique
05-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Well, here I am...back after 20 hours have passed, and I am so pleased to see my little baby is doing so well. I am so proud of my original post, now.

Mimi, you may only call me faggot when your cock is deep in my ass and you are just about to come...chances of that happening? 0% (Ok, maybe 1%).

Tsntx, I have always been a fan of yours since I starting "lurking" this forum two years ago, and I would turn gay for you in a new york second. I think you're fantastic.

We Aussies don't take very much seriously. I have a thick skin and your comments don't phase me...keep it comin', y'all...

Hey, what is REALLY interesting...everyone who has responded to this innocent, fun little question so far has commented on the question itself, and hasn't actually answered the question...

YOU were right at first . stick to MR. DEPP . i am sooooooooooooo sure he would love a 250 client like you to nail him to a cross ...

now there does that soothe your gay fantasy's ?

and trust me i am not the only one here who thinks your a queer ...
and whats wrong with it ??? NOTHING ... people need to learn how to interpret bullshit from reality and you saying that you would turn gay for Jen is basicly calling her a man ... She is not ... I have met her in person . And honestly I HAVE NO CARE if you would be "gay" for me or not ... as long as i am being flown state to state being paid my coins i do not care what you think ... NOR , should you give a second thought to what i think of you

DUMB ASS :roll:

phobun
05-23-2009, 12:15 PM

Skippy the Butt Kangaroo:

Boy George may talk like this to his shackled rentboy, but gentlemen don't talk to girls this way, and self-respecting females don't allow petulant creeps to lisp such vulgarities.

If you want a girl's attention, try being a bit more witty and a little less focused on your obsession with bottoming.

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 12:25 PM

YOU were right at first . stick to MR. DEPP . i am sooooooooooooo sure he would love a 250 client like you to nail him to a cross ...

now there does that soothe your gay fantasy's ?

and trust me i am not the only one here who thinks your a queer ...
and whats wrong with it ??? NOTHING ... people need to learn how to interpret bullshit from reality and you saying that you would turn gay for Jen is basicly calling her a man ... She is not ... I have met her in person . And honestly I HAVE NO CARE if you would be "gay" for me or not ... as long as i am being flown state to state being paid my coins i do not care what you think ... NOR , should you give a second thought to what i think of you

DUMB ASS :roll:

I sense a lot of hostility here...hey you were the one who called me faggot with no cause. (I am neither gay nor effeminate, and that's a very perjorative term to those who are.) And your chances just went back to 0%. lol.

What's wrong, don't you have a sense of humor???

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 12:28 PM

Skippy the Butt Kangaroo:

Boy George may talk like this to his shackled rentboy, but gentlemen don't talk to girls this way, and self-respecting females don't allow petulant creeps to lisp such vulgarities.

If you want a girl's attention, try being a bit more witty and a little less focused on your obsession with bottoming.

Phobun, you have NO idea what you're your talking about.

Just because YOU want to endear yourself to the girls who are hung angels, doesn't mean every man does.

And you STILL didn't answer the question...Who WOULD you turn gay for? Come on, it's only for fun, it's not like we're going to hold you to it...

phobun
05-23-2009, 12:29 PM
I sense a lot of hostility here...hey you were the one who called me faggot with no cause. (I am neither gay nor effeminate, and that's a very perjorative term to those who are.) And your chances just went back to 0%. lol.

Listen PRISS, me thinks you're the one with no sense of humor. Your poor taste does not compensate for no wit and no charm.

phobun
05-23-2009, 12:31 PM
Just because YOU want to endear yourself to the girls who are hung angels, doesn't mean every man does.

Stop projecting you failed toady.

And you STILL didn't answer the question...Who WOULD you turn gay for? Come on, it's only for fun, it's not like we're going to hold you to it...

Bugger off.

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 12:33 PM

Listen PRISS, me thinks you're the one with no sense of humor. Your poor taste does not compensate for no wit and no charm.

Phobun, Mimi can defend herself. She doesn't need you posting on her behalf.

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 12:35 PM

Stop projecting you failed toady.

Bugger off.

LOL...bugger off...very funny...so who would you bugger off for? Are you saying it's me, then? That's sweet. Thank you for the compliment!

phobun
05-23-2009, 12:37 PM

I'm not defending her newbie. Everyone here knows my interest is in post-ops and I'm not kissing anyone's ass. I'm calling you out on my own accord.

You're acting like a cornered cat. What happened to your Kangaroo skin?

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 12:43 PM

I'm not defending her newbie. Everyone here knows my interest is in post-ops and I'm not kissing anyone's ass. I'm calling you out on my own accord.

I made a comment directed to Mimi in response to something she said to me directly, which you then responded to. Had NOTHING to do with you. You continue to respond...why?...what does this really say about you? Do you think you are Mimi?

Priss?? Cornered cat??? Can you resond rationally, without resorting to the name-calling? Say how you really feel...take a breath and try to compose your thoughts first before typing...I am really interested in what you think...

alpha2117
05-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Well I guess i could turn gay for Shane Janek but only when he's Courtney Act

phobun
05-23-2009, 12:53 PM

I made a comment directed to Mimi in response to something she said to me directly, which you then responded to. Had NOTHING to do with you. You continue to respond...why?...what does this really say about you? Do you think you are Mimi?

Priss?? Cornered cat??? Can you resond rationally, without resorting to the name-calling? Say how you really feel...take a breath and try to compose your thoughts first before typing...I am really interested in what you think...

I did not resort to name-calling. I coldly stated facts.

It was totally stupid of me to reply to your idiotic bait thread. MacShreach was right. But I think your comments were demeaning and I called you out for them you thin-skinned sissy.

I doubt with your charm you're getting reamed anytime soon.

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Well I guess i could turn gay for Shane Janek but only when he's Courtney Act

I am a big fan of Mallory from www.mallorysfeet.com...though I read a comment on this forum that she is more a tv/cd than tg...which surprised me as she seems so feminine...either way, she is gorgeous.

Is it considered "gay" if the object of your affection is feminine, or impersonating a female, (eg. Courtney Act or possibly but not confirmed Mallory?)

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Well, Phobun, let's see...facts, no hostility, huh?

"Listen PRISS, me thinks you're the one with no sense of humor. Your poor taste does not compensate for no wit and no charm."

Nope, no facts there, only insults and hostility.

"I'm not defending her newbie. Everyone here knows my interest is in post-ops and I'm not kissing anyone's ass. I'm calling you out on my own accord."

Nope, facts there either, only hostility.

"You're acting like a cornered cat. What happened to your Kangaroo skin?"

Hmm, no facts there, only hostility...do we see a pattern emerging here...

"I did not resort to name-calling. I coldly stated facts."

So you claim, but which "facts" are you referring to exactly?

"It was totally stupid of me to reply to your idiotic bait thread. MacShreach was right. But I think your comments were demeaning and I called you out for them you thin-skinned sissy.

I doubt with your charm you're getting reamed anytime soon."

Again, no facts, just more hostility.

You're a very aggressive person, aren't you, phobun?

So, let's sum up, I have posted a purely fun and interesting question derived from mainstream media, and you have posted 5 times exhibiting with hatred and hostility towards the poster, and ignoring the question identified in the subject heading of the original post.

You are right in one respect...you should not have responded if you perceived this innocent question as "bait". This forum can do without haters against gay people displayed in posts such as yours.

lupinIII
05-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Wow, it's amazing what the gay issue does to this board. This thread rapidly devolved into the message-board equivalent of a bunch of retards playing happy-slaps.

eclipsemint
05-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Wow, it's amazing what the gay issue does to this board. This thread rapidly devolved into the message-board equivalent of a bunch of retards playing happy-slaps.

So you see the elephant in the room, too...?

blacktgirls
05-24-2009, 03:03 AM

Love you all.

right. bc nothing says "im NOT gay i love pussy" like being a member of a forum dedicated to women born w/o pussiesGEE, and all this time i thought FUCKING A GUY ment you were GAY. ...... here i come to find out that chatting with you girls about what it's like in the MTF transgendered community on this forum means that you are GAY .....following this logic , if the guys here joined a forum dedicated to women who SUCK AND FUCK HORSES to chatt with these women about their sexual tastes it would mean that we must also want to get FUCKED BY A HORSE .

fred41
05-24-2009, 05:28 AM

Love you all.

right. bc nothing says "im NOT gay i love pussy" like being a member of a forum dedicated to women born w/o pussiesGEE, and all this time i thought FUCKING A GUY ment you were GAY. ...... here i come to find out that chatting with you girls about what it's like in the MTF transgendered community on this forum means that you are GAY .....following this logic , if the guys here joined a forum dedicated to women who SUCK AND FUCK HORSES to chatt with these women about their sexual tastes it would mean that we must also want to get FUCKED BY A HORSE .

That analogy doesn't quite work ..when you really think about it...

...the more correct analogy would be if you were sexually attracted to a site dedicated to centaurs...it would mean you would wanna be fucked by a horse.............................and/or if they're male to female TS centaurs then they could have the human half like a woman ,but the horse half would still be male, in which case the argument would be that the viewer is still gay (and obsessed with giant horse-cock). :)

Jericho
05-24-2009, 06:01 AM
right. bc nothing says "im NOT gay i love pussy" like being a member of a forum dedicated to women born w/o pussiesGEE, and all this time i thought FUCKING A GUY ment you were GAY. ...... here i come to find out that chatting with you girls about what it's like in the MTF transgendered community on this forum means that you are GAY .....following this logic , if the guys here joined a forum dedicated to women who SUCK AND FUCK HORSES to chatt with these women about their sexual tastes it would mean that we must also want to get FUCKED BY A HORSE .[/quote]

That analogy doesn't quite work ..when you really think about it...

...the more correct analogy would be if you were sexually attracted to a site dedicated to centaurs...it would mean you would wanna be fucked by a horse.............................and/or if they're male to female TS centaurs then they could have the human half like a woman ,but the horse half would still be male, in which case the argument would be that the viewer is still gay (and obsessed with giant horse-cock). :)[/quote]

You've thought that through *way* too much!

:lol:

fred41
05-24-2009, 06:09 AM
Yeah I know..Igot issues...but I'm dealing with 'em. :)

lupinIII
05-24-2009, 06:30 AM
We've gotten to horse sex...

How delightful, if you'll excuse me I need to go drive a white-hot metal spike into my brain.

Jericho
05-24-2009, 07:40 AM
We've gotten to horse sex...

How delightful, if you'll excuse me I need to go drive a white-hot metal spike into my brain.

Go ahead.
This thread, whatever turns you on! :lol:

BeardedOne
05-26-2009, 11:47 PM
How the fuck did I miss this one? :shock:

My answer is simple, but I'd blow him without being gay, so I don't know if this answer counts.

Bill Kaulitz of 'Tokio Hotel'.

BeardedOne
05-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Oh joy! Double post. I want his dick, but not =that= much. :lol:

SarahG
05-26-2009, 11:53 PM
Since no one posted johnny depp in drag yet:

substanceD
06-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Since no one posted johnny depp in drag yet:

+1 for the Ed wood reference

Quiet Reflections
06-25-2009, 08:16 PM
if bill gates gave me all his money i would still have to think about it. not hard though a 40 billion dollars helps anyone forget.

Ryz
06-25-2009, 10:10 PM

My answer is simple, but I'd blow him without being gay, so I don't know if this answer counts.

Oh wow, It's only gay if you make eye contact right? Right?!?!

tsslutboy
06-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Bill Kaulitz of 'Tokio Hotel' yeah i could do that

tsslutboy
06-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Bill Kaulitz of 'Tokio Hotel' yeah i could do that one

igotmacedbymimi:(
06-26-2009, 05:17 AM
Well, i dont know i could 'turn gay' because its not something you can just 'turn', you are either gay or not gay.

But i am bisexual, so i fancy men as well as women and ts.

I actually fancy some men more than any women or ts, unfortunately as it happens the type of man i fancy is very rare and tend not to be into other guys.

Definately got to be pro bodybuilder victor martinez.

Or a lot of the top bodybuilders.

Mmmmm daddy.

Would take them over any of the girls on here or any other girl in real life, i have a thing for bodybuilders :P Bigger and more muscular the better.

Nicole Dupre
06-26-2009, 07:35 AM
Well, i dont know i could 'turn gay' because its not something you can just 'turn', you are either gay or not gay.

But i am bisexual, so i fancy men as well as women and ts.

I actually fancy some men more than any women or ts, unfortunately as it happens the type of man i fancy is very rare and tend not to be into other guys.

Definately got to be pro bodybuilder victor martinez.

Or a lot of the top bodybuilders.

Mmmmm daddy.

Would take them over any of the girls on here or any other girl in real life, i have a thing for bodybuilders :P Bigger and more muscular the better.I'm sorry, but the gayometer just burst into flames. :!:

dan_drade
06-26-2009, 07:38 AM

Oh wow, It's only gay if you make eye contact right? Right?!?!

Noooooo, it's only gay if you are the one sucking or the one on the bottom. LOL

JamesHunt
06-26-2009, 07:48 AM

Johnny Depp

Holy fuck :roll:

I thought my topics/polls were retarded, and I'm wasted when I post them. But you actually sound serious about the question :lol:

eclipsemint
06-26-2009, 12:01 PM

Johnny Depp

Holy fuck :roll:

I thought my topics/polls were retarded, and I'm wasted when I post them. But you actually sound serious about the question :lol:

Not this thread again! Die, thread, die!

If you read the rest of the thread, I borrowed this idea from a top rating television show here in Australia being asked to celebrity guests. (Someone posted a link to youtube with clips from the show with this question.) Honestly, it's funny on the show and I thought it would be fun to ask here. I don't have a problem with asking or answering it. It's just funny. Like my current avatar and siggy.

But...chose the wrong place to ask it, obviously. Noob mistake. Wow, what a huge mistake! Never been so hated or flamed ever, in real life or on the net. Maybe it strikes a raw nerve with some people. Get a sense of humour, people! Sheesh!