PDA

View Full Version : ...

Vicki Richter
10-04-2005, 07:13 PM
You're how old and you haven't had sex with a girl? Come on girl... Experiment.

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 07:14 PM
You naughty girl ;)

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Vicky can be rude at times ;)

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 07:27 PM
But with an ass like hers, who cares ^^

thorn
10-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Mystique makes a valid point. Try verbalizing your wants and needs. She's not a mind reader you know, and besides, women do tend to respond more to verbal cues and stimulation ( better developed left brain function, etc). Good luck

tsirhc63
10-04-2005, 09:40 PM
So are you worried that you have never had sex w/ a girl?

Paul
10-04-2005, 10:14 PM
she doesnt sound worried, and honestly it doesnt matter, its up to her who she does what with....but as vicky said, if you feel like trying it again go for it, experment.

tsirhc63
10-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Oh I see, that changes things a bit. I would think it normal feeling the way you do, after all your only twenty (not dissing you) and situations are a bit strange first time out. I know I would feel the same way you do, in fact I might be freaked enough not to do it at all.
Just enjoy it, you will know when to say when.

BlackAdder
10-04-2005, 11:45 PM
Much props to you Angela...I wouldnt get to involved if I were you though, thats just asking for trouble...unless there into the polygamous relationship thing....now that i think of it though, the one couple I know thats into that man...talk about tumultuous....best keep it physical and steer clear of the feelings....If you want a girl find one without a boyfriend/albatross....

brickcitybrother
10-05-2005, 12:05 AM
AngelaDeren don't worry yourself. This is just some of things we deal with.

Ecstatic
10-05-2005, 03:32 AM
It's cool to experiement, Angela. I advise what Donovan sings in the song "Museum": "don't do it if you don't want to, I wouldn't do a thing like that." Go for it if you want, don't if you don't. Hang what anyone else thinks!

Jason
10-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Angela,congrats on finding a thearapist! :D I remember you saying on your yahoo "escape" site you had (which has suddenly seemed to disappear) said that was something you were looking for. Sounds like the last 24 hrs quite some intersting things occured. All that counts is if you had fun and are happy :) !

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 05:41 AM
I never had sex with a gg until it was on film/pics. I have never done so before since men have always been my prefference.

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 05:48 AM
Glad to hear that you found someone who is interesting and fun. Sounds like she was into you also. Try to allow things to develope into something that works for you, the gg, and the boyfriend. You go girl!!

Don't let someone who is jealous and bitter at thier own loneliness and failure to find someone who actually likes them for who they are. That is just petty shallow human behavior, and in this case, a continuance that runs through almost every post of hers.

Shut up fat boy. I am anything but lonely. Just bored sometimes.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 05:49 AM
:shock:

Foto
10-05-2005, 05:53 AM
I never had sex with a gg until it was on film/pics.

Allanah, what was the film? I think we should put that copy in the shemale archives for historic preservation.

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 05:58 AM
You're how old and you haven't had sex with a girl? Come on girl... Experiment.

Knew that might be coming. I'm 20 and just haven't been that much after girls but gave it a shot last night, ok? Sorry.

It was a fair question. No need to apologize. It's natural to be bisexual and I agree that you should embrace it. I was with my first girl off camera in quite some time and we've been dating on and off for a few months. I'd really forgotten how good that feels to sleep with a GG.

It's pretty interesting because I know 3 TS virgins over 21. One started dating women after her SRS which I totally didn't understand. I mean, no offense, but getting SRS so you can use a strap on with your lover is totally over the top to me.

Anyway, I guess all I am saying is that I get surprised when people are so sheltered to their sexuality at relatively progressive ages. 20 isn't old, but maybe I'm just thinking that I'd been with 6 or 7 of each sex by the time I was 20. Maybe I'm just a slut.

V

WendyWilliams
10-05-2005, 06:05 AM
I have never had sex with a girl, first "pussy" was Bucks man pussy couple weeks ago on film. Nothing wrong with not doing it or doing it.

Just a thought.

Jason
10-05-2005, 06:21 AM
I agree with what Wendy wrote. Also I think it took alot of courage for Angela to share what she did. Kudos for that :)

LG
10-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Angela, you're so sweet that you deserve to find happiness wherever it may be. It may not be a clearcut thing and it may take almost a lifetime to find, but happiness transcends fame and fortune or sex. In the end, happiness is all about the human touch. In the meantime, the whole poing of life is to live it. So go ahead, but be safe. :)

By the way, what was the 'one thing' you've wanted to try but didn't get to do? Just curious ;)

tsirhc63
10-05-2005, 03:33 PM
This situation while fun at first will cause problems w/ the couple. IT will boil down to envy and jealousy between the two of them, you will be caught in the middle. What will you do if she or he decides they like you more than the other? There is an inevitablility to it all b/c people cannot just simply disconnect the emotion from sex. Your a brave girl, good luck.

tsirhc63
10-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Question: Are you hoping for the best b/c you like HER or b/c you like them both, or do you just want to have sex w/ the both of them and this was a conveniant situation? Also, is HE OK w/ you and who you are, is he 100% straight or is he a bit unsure of himself also? YOu would have to admit that most guys who consider themselves straight would never go for a situation involving a TS. Sorry for all the questions but im really curious I guess.

tsirhc63
10-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Angela,
See, that info changes everything about your situation, if he is bi-curious already, your just pushing him over the edge so to speak, she is doomed. I can't speak for her (women are like a rubix cube) but I would think that you represent something different, more like a girlfriend she can fool around, experiment w/ have some fun, go shopping w/ etc...He wants to see if he can deal w/ his curious nature and the girl is just a cover.
You can take credit for outing him though once he finds out he digs you and what you have to offer.
Like I said, your very brave...

tsirhc63
10-06-2005, 05:31 PM
So things are getting interesting for you then. SOunds like he is scared to take the leap so to speak. He knows what he wants, he wants whats between your legs but he is scared of "what that means for him" in my opinion. What does he say when you ask him what he wants form you?By the way, licking pussy is a great hobby. haha