PDA

View Full Version : Today was a good day!!!!!

TsVanessa69
05-21-2009, 10:17 AM
I just got in from the opening night of a new show here in Chicago where I am a cast member AND I passed the finals and earned my HIV Counselor's certification from City of Chicago Department of Health. This enabling me to a raise at my job!

TsVanessa69
05-21-2009, 10:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmwBMdICRh4

Trowa
05-21-2009, 10:35 AM
Congrats!

JeniferTS
05-21-2009, 11:56 AM
congratulations ma sista!

ed_jaxon
05-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Congrats Vanessa.

Doing good in da hood.

bat1
05-21-2009, 04:42 PM
good to see Tgirls move up!

TsVanessa69
05-21-2009, 10:30 PM
good to see Tgirls move up!
Thanks.
Nobody is ever available to transexuals with adiquate facts on health issues, and sometimes gay people act funny to us. We have to look after ourselves sometimes.

mimiplastique
05-22-2009, 12:00 AM
seriously amazing . congrats, many girls here in the city look up to you so to see you doing postive things with your life is really inspiring ... Great work :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-22-2009, 12:10 AM
I just got in from the opening night of a new show here in Chicago where I am a cast member AND I passed the finals and earned my HIV Counselor's certification from City of Chicago Department of Health. This enabling me to a raise at my job!

That's fantastic! You deserve it!! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

sugdaddie69
05-22-2009, 01:25 AM
Congrats Vanessa,you deserve that and more.You've been an avocate for the transgender community in Chicago for years.Personally,i'm proud of you.

Alyssa87
05-22-2009, 02:35 AM
you partying up to celebrate?

you should.

you deserve it. i'm so proud and happy for you.

tstv_lover
05-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Congratulations Vanessa.

It's wonderful that you choose to make a positive influence in the lives of others. The recognition you've received here from other tgirls speaks volumes about their regard for you.

Keep doing good!

blacktgirls
05-22-2009, 09:30 AM
have fun doing the shows and thanks for helping with HIV awareness in the community

brandonnsdiego
05-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Congratulations! I am glad you are having a good day and doing positive things!

eddymunster90
05-23-2009, 09:50 AM
A raise is always good.

TsVanessa69
05-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Congrats Vanessa,you deserve that and more.You've been an avocate for the transgender community in Chicago for years.Personally,i'm proud of you.
Thank you. Now that I have this certification, I can use it to acess other non-related services that will help TS have a smooth and safer transition.
I get girls into no pay programs that help them get proper hormone doseage for their body, and clean fresh needles. HIV is not just sexually transmitted, but also through needle sharing, which some girls do for hormone shots. Also alot of us do sex work and should know what to look for, and avoid. We need somebody to keep us safe too. Most places I have seen and gone to throughout the years have been gay focused. We are trans, some of us sex workers. We need something geared towards us and our needs.

TsVanessa69
05-23-2009, 04:43 PM

you should.

Didnt have time to party that day. After class I had to get a fresh pedicure, get my naps braided, the be in a show that started at 9 pm!
But all in all I got both jobs done!

Alyssa87
05-23-2009, 06:36 PM

you should.

Didnt have time to party that day. After class I had to get a fresh pedicure, get my naps braided, the be in a show that started at 9 pm!

my naps braided.

i love it

TsVanessa69
05-24-2009, 10:17 AM

you should.

my naps braided.

i love it
Some folks think I'm bald cuz i wear alot of wigs, just my hair is super curly and frizzy so i get it braided in a circle to put wigs or weave on top