PDA

View Full Version : My male talent

Vicki Richter
10-04-2005, 06:21 PM
My male talent for my upcoming shoot next week hasn't been fucked in 3 years. He keeps emailing me and I can tell he's a little scared. He should be.

After I'm done with him I am going to fuck his wife and make him tell me how much he likes seeing her all filled up by me. This is going to be a fun fun shoot.

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 06:27 PM
LOL, and how about me fucking you!!!

Vicki Richter
10-04-2005, 06:30 PM
hehe. I think that is dessert.

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 06:32 PM
;) I love dessert.
Surtout quand le dessert a un cul aussi bon que le tien.

Vicki Richter
10-04-2005, 06:35 PM
If I let you fuck me will you change your tag line to Vicki VIcki VICKI!!!! ?

I think that is the real question.

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 06:39 PM
LOL, well, if I fuck you, I'll probably think about changing my tag line, but can't promise anything.
But for now, let,s just fuck ;)

hondarobot
10-04-2005, 06:49 PM
You should warm the guy up with a broom handle, then progress from there.

Oh wait, the broom handle was on a different forum. This online stuff gets complicated sometimes. . .I'm going for lunch.

strokeitnow
10-04-2005, 07:03 PM
vicki, this will be my permanent tag line if you promise to fuck me...

your my all time favorite

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Vicky, do you plan to visit Montreal city? Cause i can guarantee you we could debate all night about my tag line (and probably do some other things, hmm hmm...) ^^.

tslvr
10-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Please, Please, Please, Vicki; pick me! I'd love to spend an hour with you in me!

magicone
10-04-2005, 08:50 PM
MegabodyNYC you make sense homie. I aint with that dudes gettin fucked in the ass shit. Its disgraceful. You may as well be a everyday fag y'know?!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-04-2005, 09:18 PM
:shock:

If you are without sin, then go ahead and cast the first stone.

Otherwise don't be narrow minded and judgemental about others because they may be calling you a "FAG" as well if they knew you were on this site.

I don't think using the word "FAG" as an offensive adjective is appropiate-
You used in the same content as someone would say "Nigger" as a derogoratory manner, and not as an expression to each other like people use in every day conversations or music.

It's not the word- it's how is implied and said, or writen.

If you don't like to get fucked in the ass - then so be it. But who is anyone to judge or do what people do sexually- if so - then yeah maybe sodo,y laws should be in effect- :evil:

CRAZZZYYY

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I had a dream: Allanah, Vicky and me having fun on the same bed. :D

hondarobot
10-04-2005, 09:37 PM
I'd have to agree that I wouldn't be into watching a guy get fucked, I just wouldn't personally find watching it arousing. If the guy wanted to get nailed, so be it. I've got masculine, gay friends, whatever they want to do so be it.

I also find it interesting that there may be guys who were born nearly trans, but not enough to want to live as a girl or "transform" themselves. In those cases they may be straight (into gg and ts girls) or even some crazy slightly ts, but not living as one, "pseudo trans lesbians" who are primarily interested in tgirls who have transformed. In a case that that, the person would certainly at least be willing to top or bottom at times, with a tgirl (and wouldn't be interested in guys at all).

It's a wild, wacky world. Anythings possible. Now I've got a flood going on at work. A co-worked touched a live wire to a main water line and it blew a hole in it. Plumber is on the way but the upstairs is turning into New Orleans.

magicone
10-04-2005, 09:59 PM
Maybe I was harsh with fag but I still think men shouldnt be penetrated. Now you feminine tgirls I like that(obviously)

I dont even care about the dicks Its just the fact that its taboo that turns me on. Guys like me arent gay. I dont find dudes attractive I dont find dicks attractive dont want to get fucked ever. I Just like the "youre not supposed to do that" aspect of the tgirl expereince.

RyoArabi
10-04-2005, 10:03 PM
A tgirl as feminine as Allanah, or Vicky or etc.... is a woman for me, and the little extra, is interesting for me only because of the fact of the "taboo" thing, I have the same vision as you Magicone, concerning the fact why some shemales are attractive to me.

BlackAdder
10-05-2005, 12:14 AM
Boy.....some of the people who post on here.... :roll:

I would think that if you just cant fathom how some guys like to be penetrated that you have a VERY limited understanding of sexuality.

"Male talent" is used in this instance to denote someone who is hired to do a job. The guy happens to have a landed a nice job lol...

Sorry if that doesnt fit into your world view, but there you have it..

AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A NOOB...

hmm...coming on here and castigating "fags" and then jerking off to pictures of transsexuals......

You do know your not straight yourself right???

Ah, denial...how insidious thou art.....

TgirlloverinPA
10-05-2005, 05:13 AM
Hmmm, very, very interesting. I'd like to do some psychoanalysis....

Whta the F! You like fucking a TG/TS in the ass but you're not gay? Duh, you're a gay top! Get over yourself. Maybe we need a new label or something but... Yes it's complicated. But bottom line if you're with a pre op, yeah, pretty much you're gay, or at least bi. AND THERE"S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Hmmmm, somebody forgot Allanah had a cock! (Read that in another post) WHAAAAAAAT! You're on Hungahgels.com. I give up!

Don't get so hung up in labels, we like what we like. So what!

Sometimes!

Ecstatic
10-05-2005, 05:18 AM
Good grief, how quickly these threads decay into "am I gay" or "it's gay to be bottom with a tgirl" threads! Sheesh. Insecure much?

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 05:30 AM
VICKI...YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I MEAN NO SHADE, BUT I GOTTA ASK THIS.....

WHY DO YOU CALL IT MALE TALENT.....HOW DOES IT TAKE TALENT TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS LIKE A BITCH....WHY NOT CALL HIM YOUR VIDEO PARTNER........

AGAIN IM JUST ASKING, I MEAN NO SHADE......I DONT UNDER STAND HOW A GUY CAN GET FUCKED LIKE THAT ON FILM.....FUCK THAT BOTTOM SHIT, ESPECIALLY FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.....I GET CREEPED OUT WHEN GUYS ON HERE POST AND PRAISE DICK, TO ME ITS LIKE BEING A BITCH....IF I WAS DOING A VIDEO WHICH AINT HAPPENING, I SEE THAT SWEET ASS OF YOURS I WOULD HAVE TO EAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT ASS OF YOURS, THEN FUCK THAT SHIT OUT OF THAT ASS TILL THE FUCKING COWS COME HOME.....NOW THATS MEGA TALENT...YO'. EAT THAT SHIT AND LIKE IT.....HOLLA

You crack me up Mega. I don't know why they call it male talent. It's like calling girls in movies actresses... I consider myself a transsexual performer. Trust me though... It takes talent to take this big thing in the bootie. ;)

TgirlloverinPA
10-05-2005, 05:34 AM
Actually no. If you're directing this to me. I am probably the opposite of "insecure". I am actually very secure and have no problem telling anyone about my "orientation".

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Hmmm, very, very interesting. I'd like to do some psychoanalysis....

Whta the F! You like fucking a TG/TS in the ass but you're not gay? Duh, you're a gay top! Get over yourself. Maybe we need a new label or something but... Yes it's complicated. But bottom line if you're with a pre op, yeah, pretty much you're gay, or at least bi. AND THERE"S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Hmmmm, somebody forgot Allanah had a cock! (Read that in another post) WHAAAAAAAT! You're on Hungahgels.com. I give up!

Don't get so hung up in labels, we like what we like. So what!

Sometimes!

How offensive. Transsexuals transcend our born sexuality. A guy fucking me isn't a gay top. That is what the gay community would like people to think but it's only because the gay dudes are jealous that TS get guys that don't fit into their fucked up community.

I realize I'll never be a "real" girl and nothing, not boobs, a fake vagina, etc can change that, but give me a fucking break here. I'm not a gay male "top/bottom" when I have sex with guys and neither are they when sleeping with me.

Annoyed,

V

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 05:44 AM
:shock:

If you are without sin, then go ahead and cast the first stone.

Otherwise don't be narrow minded and judgemental about others because they may be calling you a "FAG" as well if they knew you were on this site.

I don't think using the word "FAG" as an offensive adjective is appropiate-
You used in the same content as someone would say "Nigger" as a derogoratory manner, and not as an expression to each other like people use in every day conversations or music.

It's not the word- it's how is implied and said, or writen.

If you don't like to get fucked in the ass - then so be it. But who is anyone to judge or do what people do sexually- if so - then yeah maybe sodo,y laws should be in effect- :evil:

CRAZZZYYY

Wow good post. As much as I immediately wanted to I can't argue with your response at all. I burn the word fag a lot, but sometimes it really isn't appropriate.

johnb
10-05-2005, 05:47 AM
regardless of gender equity, vicki richter is a hot piece of ass

WendyWilliams
10-05-2005, 06:12 AM
lol mega I cant but love your posts (sometimes) LOL

Sometimes I dont know whether to laugh, get mad or just read and giggle.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-05-2005, 06:13 AM
The post was not geared towards you dear- read your predecessors post.

Vicki Richter
10-05-2005, 06:23 AM
Mega I love you... I've always loved you. I'd totally beg for it. You know that right?

chefmike
10-05-2005, 06:27 AM
The post was not geared towards you dear- read your predecessors post.
Allanah...not trying to kiss your ass...unless we were in the same room, of course...but you really should have been around in Tinseltown's golden age...the way you let that "dear" drop....and, speaking of La La Land... look for H. Swank in James Ellroy's The Black Dahlia, around the holidays...I better tell ya now ...cuz I got this demented nascar/sasquatch creature stalking me...wish me luck, mamasita...

joyboy123
10-05-2005, 08:23 AM
Sometimes I'm right then I can be wrong
My own beliefs are in my songs
A butcher, a banker, a drummer and then
Makes no difference what group I'm in
I am everyday people

Then it's the blue ones who can't accept
The green ones for living with
The black ones tryin' to be a skinny one
Different strokes for different folks
And so on and so on and scooby dooby dooby