PDA

View Full Version : Post your Favortie Movie Quotes !!! And the movie title !!!

mimiplastique
05-20-2009, 02:34 PM
One is in my Signature!!!

Poison Ivy ~

"As I told Lady Freeze when I pulled her plug .... THIS is a one woman show " !

one more is from American beauty

" What is this , A fucking gay pride parade"???

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 02:35 PM
YOU TOLD HARPO TO BEAT ME...

eclipsemint
05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Groundhog Day - Because everyday is another chance to try again until you get your life right and find love.

Fav Quote: (Well, two. He grows from one to the other.)

"Phil: What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?
Ralph: That about sums it up for me. "

"Phil: I don't deserve someone like you. But If I ever could, I swear I would love you for the rest of my life.
Rita: It's beautiful. I don't know what to say.
Phil: I do. Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of my life, I'm happy now... because I love you."

Tepres
05-20-2009, 05:29 PM
From The Godfather: Leave The gun, take the Cannoli - Peter Clemenza

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxZyFNVBRJY

Quiet Reflections
05-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
~Mark "Rent-boy" Renton Trainspotting (1996) ~

Legend
05-20-2009, 07:19 PM
The Princess Bride

Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

LibertyHarkness
05-20-2009, 07:24 PM
ok a couple of lines

Beowulf
Hrothgar: "How's your father?"
Beowulf: "Dead."

I am Ripper,tearer, Slasher, i am the teeth in the darkness. mine is power, strength and lust. I am beowulf.

bte
05-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Pinhead: "Do I look like someone who cares what God thinks?"

Pinhead: "This is my body, this is my blood. Happy are they who come to my supper."

Hellraiser 3: Hell on Earth

LibertyHarkness
05-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Team America World Police -
some belters in this chestnut of a filim

-Gary have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

-durka durka mohamed jihad !

-i am not from hollywood, i dont want to insert my finger in your anus.. now get in the car stop wasting my time ....pause ....now suck my cock gary . hehe

jaycanuck
05-20-2009, 10:46 PM
Life Aquatic.

Steve: [handing Ned a gun] Here.

Ned: Oh, no, no, no.

Steve: "No exceptions. Everyone gets one. Anne-Marie! Do the interns get glocks?"

Anne-Marie: No. They all share one.

partlycloudy
05-20-2009, 11:49 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27188

celticgrafix
05-21-2009, 01:44 AM
Brennan Huff: Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherfucker!

celticgrafix
05-21-2009, 01:52 AM
Chazz Reinhold: I almost numchucked you, you don't even realize!

Chazz Reinhold: Mom! The meat loaf! Fuck!

Quiet Reflections
05-21-2009, 02:18 AM
Il Duce: Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

celticgrafix
05-21-2009, 02:21 AM
boondock saints is the shit

Jericho
05-21-2009, 02:30 AM
"Shut up you long streak of paralyzed piss"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVVrZJaN1IU

MariaTgirl
05-21-2009, 02:38 AM
Gold Hat "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre.

worldbro
05-21-2009, 04:16 AM
"Where the white women at"

Blazing Saddles

BrendaQG
05-21-2009, 05:51 AM
Donnie Brasco

My favorite one liner. Here's the setup. Donnie Brasco is the undercover name for an FBI agent. The agent get's this one guy to "vouch" for him.

Al pachino (lefty): So he's a good guy.. a.. standup guy.
The other guy: I said I knew him left I didn't say I fucked him.

4:35 of this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak6wLX2I3K0) 2nd or 3rd best mafia movie ever.

TylerDurden68
05-21-2009, 05:55 AM
Do you have anything besides mexican food?

Chevy Chase - The Three Amigos.

rcatf
05-21-2009, 10:47 AM
A few from Firefly/Serenity:

"When I talk about belief, why do you always assume I'm talking about God?"
-Derial Book

"Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!"
-Kaylee

"Don't you just love this party? Everything's so fancy, and there's some kind of hot cheese over there."
-Kaylee

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."
-River Tam

"I'm thinking you weren't burdened with an overabundance of schoolin', so why don't we just ignore each other 'til we go away."
-Mal Reynolds

JohnDoe82
05-21-2009, 11:07 AM
“I do wish we could chat longer, but I’m having an old friend for dinner” -Hannibal Lecter (silence of the lambs)

Willie Escalade
05-21-2009, 11:20 AM
"That's pretty big talk coming from a faggot who don't even know what sex his mother is..."

Fred Williamson in Original Gangsters

lupinIII
05-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Another one from Trainspotting

I also recall one of my sociology lecturers quoting it in my first year of university.

Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

littlenookie
05-21-2009, 06:58 PM
"Animal House"

Dean Wormer, "Mr Dorfman."

Kent Dorfman, "Hellooooooo"

Dean Wormer, "0.2 - Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son."

mimiplastique
05-21-2009, 07:49 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=27188

this would have been alot better if it were a movie title .

" What are THESE?!? I said cha cha heals ! Black ones ! "

Divine ~ Female troubles

TommyFoxtrot
05-21-2009, 07:56 PM
One is in my Signature!!!

Poison Ivy ~

"As I told Lady Freeze when I pulled her plug .... THIS is a one woman show " !

one more is from American beauty

" What is this , A fucking gay pride parade"???

Man I'd drape my saggy balls all over your eyes. You're enchanting. :wink:

bartholomeus
05-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high

Full Metal Jacket

FootFetishGuy
05-21-2009, 10:31 PM
"You Americans are alike. Who do you think you are Rambo?"

"No, I'd prefer to be John McClane"--Mr. Kennedy from Behind Eneymy Lines: Columbia

"Yippy Ky Yay, MotherFucker"--John McClane from all 4 Die Hard movies.

LeenaLove
05-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Cruel Intensions

Kathryn(michelle) - Eat me, Sebastian! It's okay for guys like you and Court to fuck everyone. But when I do it, I get dumped for innocent little twits like Cecile. God forbid, I exude confidence and enjoy sex. Do you think I relish the fact that I have to act like Mary Sunshine 24/7 so I can be considered a lady? I'm the Marcia fucking Brady of the Upper East Side, and sometimes I want to kill myself.

Last but not least Kathryn(michelle) bet - You can put it anywhere! Happy Huntin Sebastian.

williewonka007
05-22-2009, 12:39 AM
"I want to shoot you so bad...my dick is hard!"..Detective Scottie Appleton (Ice-T)...New Jack City

satchelgoat
05-22-2009, 01:52 AM
The Fountain (2006 Film)

Izzi: Every shadow no matter how deep is threatened by morning light.

Tom Creo: Through that last dark cloud is a dying star. And soon enough, Xibalbia will die. And when it explodes, it will be reborn. You will bloom...

Isabel: You shall wear it when you find Eden, and when you return, I shall be your Eve.

Equilibrium (2002 Film)

DuPont: Be careful Preston. You're treading on my dreams.

Partridge: "But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." I assume you dream, Preston.

John Preston: Not without incident.

Spartan (2004 Film)

Scott: You wanted to go through the looking glass. How was it? Was it more fun than miniature golf?

Scott: There was a king, and he had a daughter, and she was abducted. The king, he swore to protect her, but while he was indulging himself shamefully, she was abducted. Now, the king's advisors, they knew that if she came home, she would reveal the king's shame to the country. So they told the king that she was dead.

Scott: Why would I want to know? I ain't a planner, I ain't a thinker. I never wanted to be. You got to set your motherfucker to receive. Listen to me. They don't go through the door, we don't ask why. That's not a cost, it's benefit. Because we get to travel light. They tell me where to go. Tell me what to do when I get there.

Scott: Look, you go home some wave their hats, some turn their backs. It's all the same. None of them know where you've been.

Edmond (2005 Film)

Glenna: You know who I hate?
Edmond: No, who is that?
Glenna: Faggots.
Edmond: Yes, I hate them too. Do you know why?
Glenna: Why?
Edmond: They suck cock. And that's the truest thing you will ever hear.

Edmond: Behind every fear is a wish.

Redbelt (2008 Film)

Sondra Terry: You think it was noble? The code of the warrior. You think it's noble?
Mike Terry: No, I think it's correct.

Mike Terry: The hands are not the issue. The fight is the issue. The battle is the issue. Who imposes the terms of the battle will impose the terms of the peace. Think he has a handicap? No. The other guy has a handicap if he cannot control himself. You control yourself, you control him.