PDA

View Full Version : Michael Vick Out of Prison!!!!!!!!!

deee757
05-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Let all the racial stereotypes, generalizations, and judgmental comments begin!!!!!!! :D

jjhill
05-20-2009, 02:09 PM
I had dreams of breaking Mike Vick out of jail, took the underground rail to the end that failed-Common

I'm happy my boy out! :claps

LTR_Seeker
05-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Dont think we see him in ay pet stores anytime soon

solidorange58
05-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Wonder if any team's going to take a chance on him...

deee757
05-20-2009, 02:22 PM
he is supposed to be doing an anti-dog fighting campaign with the humane society

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 02:23 PM
he is supposed to be doing an anti-dog fighting campaign with the humane society

think he is REALLY against it?

deee757
05-20-2009, 02:26 PM

he wouldn't be against it if he didn't get caught Now its safe to assume that he thinks dog fighting is not really a good idea

jjhill
05-20-2009, 02:27 PM

there's a few interested, 49ers, seahawks, supp. the patriots

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 02:29 PM

he wouldn't be against it if he didn't get caught Now its safe to assume that he thinks dog fighting is not really a good idea

not a good idea...

but i doubt he has more compassion for dogs.

solidorange58
05-20-2009, 02:38 PM

49's and hawks I could see...they're so desperate for any type of quarter back now. But I dunno about the pats, I don't think Vick could really fit into their system.

deee757
05-20-2009, 02:43 PM
im sure the cowboys would give him a shot

jjhill
05-20-2009, 02:45 PM

49's and hawks I could see...they're so desperate for any type of quarter back now. But I dunno about the pats, I don't think Vick could really fit into their system.

Pats wanna be able to do the wildcat offense after Miami kept using it on them last year

Gh0strider
05-20-2009, 02:58 PM

not a good idea...

you never know part of compassion is knowledge...and lets be frank he was a man of limited knowledge prior to this incident. The exposure (humane society classes, peta classes) might have opened his eyes...no one knows a man's soul but God

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 03:00 PM

not a good idea...

you never know part of compassion is knowledge...and lets be frank he was a man of limited knowledge prior to this incident. The exposure (humane society classes, peta classes) might have opened his eyes...no one knows a man's soul but God

but WHO? :P

but youre right. didnt think of it like that.

Richctdude
05-20-2009, 03:24 PM
some team will pick him up

eclipsemint
05-20-2009, 03:29 PM
some team will pick him up

Yep, even as a backup...right team, you never know, look at what Kurt Warner achieved last year.

HeHateMe
05-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Oakland Raiders.

deee757
05-20-2009, 04:16 PM

not a good idea...

If you take out the blood and carnage, is really no different than horse racing. breeding, training, and running them until they break a leg and have to be euthanized right there on the track. Anybody who knows about horse racing, look up how they ran Barbaro to a shattered leg, and he eventually had to be euthanized

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 04:18 PM

not a good idea...

If you take out the blood and carnage, is really no different than horse racing. breeding, training, and running them until they break a leg and have to be euthanized right there on the track. Anybody who knows about horse racing, look up how they ran Barbaro to a shattered leg, and he eventually had to be euthanized

the blood and carnage is what makes it so terrible.

deee757
05-20-2009, 04:21 PM

not a good idea...

the blood and carnage is what makes it so terrible.

Death for the purpose of entertainment is what makes it terrible

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 04:23 PM
you say tomato...

deee757
05-20-2009, 04:30 PM
how about cockfighting (lol) very little blood in that

ed_jaxon
05-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Couple of points.

Never really thought of the irony of his situation as that was lost in the hyperbole of his trial.

Vick himself was raised to compete in a violent sport where death sometimes occurs and injuries always occur. All for the entertainment of those who like the violence of the sport. Self included. But you don't see anyone hauling Al Davis off to court.

Other societies embrace Bullfighting, Cockfighting (seen some of that here but I digress) and other blood sports. I think he got caught up in the sensitivity our nation has towards certain things.

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Couple of points.

Never really thought of the irony of his situation as that was lost in the hyperbole of his trial.

Vick himself was raised to compete in a violent sport where death sometimes occurs and injuries always occur. All for the entertainment of those who like the violence of the sport. Self included. But you don't see anyone hauling Al Davis off to court.

they do it freely in exchange for $$.

Other societies embrace Bullfighting, Cockfighting (seen some of that here but I digress) and other blood sports. I think he got caught up in the sensitivity our nation has towards certain things.

i think its all wrong.

ed_jaxon
05-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Couple of points.

i think its all wrong.

I personally see many parallels between how we find our professional athletes and how we find those animals that entertain us at the track. Start with a large population and then selectively weed out the weaker slower ones until you have the ones that will maximize profit. There is the illusion of choice but from infancy male children are indoctrinated into the culture of sport.

phobun
05-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Cockfighting (seen some of that here but I digress)

Good one.

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Couple of points.

i think its all wrong.

I personally see many parallels between how we find our professional athletes and how we find those animals that entertain us at the track. Start with a large population and then selectively weed out the weaker slower ones until you have the ones that will maximize profit. There is the illusion of choice but from infancy male children are indoctrinated into the culture of sport.

i see.
but indoctrination or no-
its still their choice to sign the contract.

animals have no such luxury.

ed_jaxon
05-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Couple of points.

i think its all wrong.

i see.

I think the appropriate parallel would be between the 7 year old boy who has been acculturated to want to play football and is now dealing with his parents putting him in Pop Warner where his buddies play; and the animal who has been similarly trained to "want" to fight.

Once someone has grown up and has been successful enough to sign a pro contract, where is the choice in that? Who would put in the work to improve their lot in life only to decide to stay in there present existence.

I agree that they technically do have a choice to sign or not sign but is there anyone who would not?

hippifried
05-20-2009, 05:44 PM
I can't believe nobody's linked to this yet.

Allow me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 05:50 PM
Couple of points.

i think its all wrong.

i see.

I think the appropriate parallel would be between the 7 year old boy who has been acculturated to want to play football and is now dealing with his parents putting him in Pop Warner where his buddies play; and the animal who has been similarly trained to "want" to fight.

Once someone has grown up and has been successful enough to sign a pro contract, where is the choice in that? Who would put in the work to improve their lot in life only to decide to stay in there present existence.

I agree that they technically do have a choice to sign or not sign but is there anyone who would not?

if that child is pushed and treated like an aminal, they should be taken from their parents.

2009AD
05-20-2009, 06:01 PM

So what? There a no state or federal laws banning adults from playing professional football or attending professional football games.

Again, so what? The U.S. is not other societies. Vick knew what he was doing when he chose to break the law.

deee757
05-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Couple of points.

i think its all wrong.

I really do see your point. But Mr. Vicks actions happen to be illegal. Its okay to have viewpoints and paralled examples, but you still have to follow the law. I am a Vick fan and think that he should be allowed to move on with his life, but he broke the law and had to pay the consequences.

ed_jaxon
05-20-2009, 06:15 PM

So what? There a no state or federal laws banning adults from playing professional football or attending professional football games.

Again, so what? The U.S. is not other societies. Vick knew what he was doing when he chose to break the law.

Laws are made by those who are elected by society and therefore reflect the social norms and mores of society.

My point is more how society can view one violent sport one way and embrace another form of violence through a different frame.

Oh by the way, football had been outlawed early in the twentieth century but society decided to decriminalize it. Can you imagine someone going to jail for playing football today? Could have happened.

deee757
05-20-2009, 06:22 PM

Laws are made by those who are elected by society and therefore reflect the social norms and mores of society.

My point is more how society can view one violent sport one way and embrace another form of violence through a different frame.

Oh by the way, football had been outlawed early in the twentieth century but society decided to decriminalize it. Can you imagine someone going to jail for playing football today? Could have happened.

once again i agree. Football was illegal, now it legal. Alcohol was illegal, not it is legal. dog fighting currently is illegal.

ed_jaxon
05-20-2009, 06:34 PM
I too see your point that it is illegal and he needs to accept the consequences of his actions.

But just saying "it's illegal" kind of shuts the door to any further examinations of the why of the situation.

Was his sentence excessive?

Why do some accept dog fighting as sport while others feel it should qualify for the death penalty?

Could Dog Fighting ever be accepted as legal?

Now so you understand where I am coming from, I have rescued greyhounds before and have a deep love for animals but that does not stop me from trying to examine the cultural significance of culturally charged situations like this.

2009AD
05-20-2009, 06:48 PM

OK, laws do reflect the norms and mores of society. Currently, our norms and mores say it is illegal to run a dog fighting operation. I don't see that changing in the near future. Vick was aware of the laws.

Football outlawed in the U.S.? Never heard of such a thing. In 1905 Pres. Roosevelt threatened to shut down the game after a high number of deaths on the field. Football was never outlawed. Please provide info. on this.

Football, boxing, other professional sports involve willing participants. Dogs forced to fight each other, obviously, have no say in the matter.

idiot savant
05-20-2009, 06:48 PM
welcome home, Mike

ed_jaxon
05-20-2009, 07:37 PM

OK, laws do reflect the norms and mores of society. Currently, our norms and mores say it is illegal to run a dog fighting operation. I don't see that changing in the near future. Vick was aware of the laws.

Football outlawed in the U.S.? Never heard of such a thing. In 1905 Pres. Roosevelt threatened to shut down the game after a high number of deaths on the field. Football was never outlawed. Please provide info. on this.

Football, boxing, other professional sports involve willing participants. Dogs forced to fight each other, obviously, have no say in the matter.

Football has been banned. To be clear I am talking about on local levels and individual college levels and not nationally. Great article on the history below.

http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/ah/1988/6/1988_6_102.shtml

Point being, had Roosevelt not intervened, what might have happened. But he did intervene and now football is a multi billion dollar business.

And as to willing participants, if you have been molded since birth as to how you should act and what you should do, do you really have free choice.

Are our sports heroes modern day gladiators?

The argument that it was illegal is a moot point. It was illegal and he paid what society felt was the price. What I am looking for in terms of input is was Michael Vick inherently outside of the SOCIAL norm for America and as such deserves its condemnation or is he a human version of one of his dogs?

I want to hear opinions on both sides.

deee757
05-20-2009, 08:45 PM

Football has been banned. To be clear I am talking about on local levels and individual college levels and not nationally. Great article on the history below.

Point being, had Roosevelt not intervened, what might have happened. But he did intervene and now football is a multi billion dollar business.

And as to willing participants, if you have been molded since birth as to how you should act and what you should do, do you really have free choice.

The argument that it was illegal is a moot point. It was illegal and he paid what society felt was the price. What I am looking for in terms of input is was Michael Vick inherently outside of the SOCIAL norm for America and as such deserves its condemnation or is he a human version of one of his dogs?

Well I think you are minimizing what he did as just dog fighting. I don't want to get any official VA state laws, but you get fines and community service for dog fighting. Now when you bank roll a entire illegal operation you are now breaking federal laws. Now to specifically address your point, the act he was committing is consistent with the norms of America, especially in his specific culture. But running an entire illegal operation has nothing to do with mind molding or conditioning. Especially when u are already a multi millionaire

Silcc69
05-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Anyways the law is the law he did the crime and did the time I hope he comes back. Every society in the world have different laws. We just happen to be a more "prune" country in regards to our laws.

ed_jaxon
05-21-2009, 12:11 AM

Well I think you are minimizing what he did as just dog fighting. I don't want to get any official VA state laws, but you get fines and community service for dog fighting. Now when you bank roll a entire illegal operation you are now breaking federal laws. Now to specifically address your point, the act he was committing is consistent with the norms of America, especially in his specific culture. But running an entire illegal operation has nothing to do with mind molding or conditioning. Especially when u are already a multi millionaire

Now I think that is a great point.

His crime was not dog fighting per se but running an illegal business that probably crossed state lines etc.

Let me ask you this. Do you think his crime has been spun by the media as dog fighting rather than racketeering? Does one crime elicit a more visceral response than the other from the public?

Personally, I believe that he was conditioned from an early age to consider himself above the law and I offer his younger brother's conduct in support of that.

jjhill
05-21-2009, 12:14 AM

His crime was not dog fighting per se but running an illegal business that probably crossed state lines etc.

Let me ask you this. Do you think his crime has been spun by the media as dog fighting rather than racketeering? Does one crime elicit a more visceral response than the other from the public?

Personally, I believe that he was conditioned from an early age to consider himself above the law and I offer his younger brother's conduct in support of that.

Agreed Ed, if they think Mike is bad. They should of seen Marcus! I was hoping that we would pick him up, but that all changed about a month ago lol

ed_jaxon
05-21-2009, 12:23 AM

Agreed Ed, if they think Mike is bad. They should of seen Marcus! I was hoping that we would pick him up, but that all changed about a month ago lol

Mad props on that avatar.

jjhill
05-21-2009, 12:26 AM

Mad props on that avatar.

Thanks fam!

Legend
05-21-2009, 12:42 AM
Any team who signs vick should be boycotted, the guy tortured and executed innocent dogs for his viewing pleasure, if that was an ordinary person they would be serving alot more time but i guess since vick can run real fast he gets a break.Most of the people who defend vick are doing so because he is a good athletic.

Tepres
05-21-2009, 01:09 AM
Any team who signs vick should be boycotted, the guy tortured and executed innocent dogs for his viewing pleasure, if that was an ordinary person they would be serving alot more time but i guess since vick can run real fast he gets a break.Most of the people who defend vick are doing so because he is a good athletic.

My Team's back up QB, is better than him.

Silcc69
05-21-2009, 01:34 AM

It's not like he got off with a slap on his wrist. This dude did damn near 2 years and lost all of his money. What he did was wrong he has paid his dues. And most of the time he did was for the gambling thing.

ocguy
05-21-2009, 01:37 AM

not just for viewing pleasure but running a business off it. he is a psychopath, anyone who can be involved with this had some major screws lose.

ocguy
05-21-2009, 01:42 AM
all these "experts" on espn etc all say he should be reinstated to the nfl because he needs to earn a living. why should he be allowed to play in the nfl? playing there is a privilege, not a right. however so many athletes think it is their right to be able to play pro sports. they need to remember it isn't. he can earn a plenty decent living working construction, or some other "normal" job. it will be a sad day if he is allowed to play in the nfl again. but i wont be surprised when he does, because our society has conditioned people to allow others who have some sort of exceptional talent to have rules bent for them. he gave up his privilege of playing pro football when he made the decision to run an illegal dog fighting "business"( I use that term very loosely).
maybe he could get a job at the SPCA or local kennel cleaning up after all the dogs there?

deee757
05-21-2009, 02:00 AM

WWJD just kidding, but he went to jail. Thats how we pay for our crimes in this country. You think he should get permanent sex offender style of ostracizing for killing some dogs, come on now

deee757
05-21-2009, 02:03 AM

Well, he has probably been thinking he was above the law since High School, and that spilled over. I would agree with you on the younger Vick, because he has been around millions of dollars since he was 12 years old. I think the media circus was way over blown as well.

Solitary Brother
05-21-2009, 02:08 AM
I for one think Michael Vick deserves another chance.
I just hope he gets some good people around him and not just his "homies".
If he gets picked up by the Raiders or Niners god help him because people out here are crazy for dogs.
I dont think most of the people out here will forgive him.
If he comes out here he will be in for a ROUGH time because all the animal lovers and animal rights people wont leave him alone.
DONT COME TO THE BAY AREA MIKE!
I hope he gets his act together and does right......he deserves another chance.

deee757
05-21-2009, 03:28 AM
well the bay area is going to hang him

Legend
05-21-2009, 03:50 AM

It's not like he got off with a slap on his wrist. This dude did damn near 2 years and lost all of his money. What he did was wrong he has paid his dues. And most of the time he did was for the gambling thing.

Please if he was just some regular guy and not the highest paid player in the league and labeled the ring leader of that setup by his "buddies" he would be waiting another 4 or 8 years.He got off easy and if you think otherwise you don't know much about the legal system.Athletes always get special treatment because they can "ball".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5od5qSWKorc

ed_jaxon
05-21-2009, 04:04 AM

Please if he was just some regular guy and not the highest paid player in the league and labeled the ring leader of that setup by his "buddies" he would be waiting another 4 or 8 years.He got off easy and if you think otherwise you don't know much about the legal system.Athletes always get special treatment because they can "ball".

If he was truly a regular guy there is the possibility that he might have gotten a slap on the wrist, as he was a first time offender with a clean record. The courts are so crowded a good attorney surely would have pled down to a lesser charge with no time. I believe his celebrity worked against him......big time.

deee757
05-21-2009, 04:12 AM

If he was truly a regular guy there is the possibility that he might have gotten a slap on the wrist, as he was a first time offender with a clean record. The courts are so crowded a good attorney surely would have pled down to a lesser charge with no time. I believe his celebrity worked against him......big time.
I agree, plus if u look at his state charges, he got no jail time and some probation and community service plus remember his property was searched three times, a regular person is not going to have bobcats and other digging machinery at their propeerty.

underdog6
05-21-2009, 04:54 AM
If we get lucky he will be mauled by a pack of dogs.

sizequeen
05-21-2009, 06:29 AM
The American Rodeo is still pretty barbaric but since it harkens back to the old West no one pays it any mind. Yet I don't think any of the animals are having a good time there.

NFL players and pro-athletes in general have committed far greater crimes against humans than Michael Vick without receiving nearly the level of scorn or attention of Michael Vick

Where was all this outrage when girlfriends & wives were being beaten? During hit & run/drunk driving cases involving althetes? Nary a whisper. But people are ready to boycott the NFL should Vick be reinstated. Hypocracy.

Hypocracy the same way Catholic Bishops were in a tizzy over President Obama 'the great abortionist' speaking at Notre Dame but made nary a peep when President Bush a man who as governor of the great state of TX used the death penalty more than any governor in the country spoke at Notre Dame.

People see outrage when and where they want to see it and ignore it when they don't.

sizequeen
05-21-2009, 06:35 AM

Vick got more time than the average person would have for his role in the dogfiting ring. They wanted to make an example of him. Normally prisons wont make room for this kind of thing. They need the space for the drug addicts and the menatlly ill.

deee757
05-21-2009, 11:04 AM
The American Rodeo is still pretty barbaric but since it harkens back to the old West no one pays it any mind. Yet I don't think any of the animals are having a good time there.

NFL players and pro-athletes in general have committed far greater crimes against humans than Michael Vick without receiving nearly the level of scorn or attention of Michael Vick

Where was all this outrage when girlfriends & wives were being beaten? During hit & run/drunk driving cases involving althetes? Nary a whisper. But people are ready to boycott the NFL should Vick be reinstated. Hypocracy.

Hypocracy the same way Catholic Bishops were in a tizzy over President Obama 'the great abortionist' speaking at Notre Dame but made nary a peep when President Bush a man who as governor of the great state of TX used the death penalty more than any governor in the country spoke at Notre Dame.

People see outrage when and where they want to see it and ignore it when they don't.

we almost made it without an Obama reference

sizequeen
05-21-2009, 01:00 PM
.[/quote]

we almost made it without an Obama reference[/quote]

the reference is on point isn't it?

deee757
05-21-2009, 06:48 PM
yea, just redundant

Helvis2012
05-24-2009, 04:15 PM
Hopefully, he'll get hit by a car and die. A train would work well, too.

deee757
05-24-2009, 04:30 PM

Yea i understand, discussion forums that require an individual to express themselves in an intellectual manner are not for everyone

Helvis2012
05-24-2009, 04:40 PM

Yea i understand, discussion forums that require an individual to express themselves in an intellectual manner are not for everyone

Coming from you, that means a lot.

deee757
05-24-2009, 04:50 PM

This is a summary of all your recent threads.....
Topic: Michael Vick Out of Prison!!!!!!!!!
Helvis2012

Replies: 64
Views: 868
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:40 pm Subject: Michael Vick Out of Prison!!!!!!!!!

Yea i understand, discussion forums that require an individual to express themselves in an intellectual manner are not for ...
Topic: The Unfair Treatment Of Micheal Vick
Helvis2012

Replies: 112
Views: 1550
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:38 pm Subject: The Unfair Treatment Of Micheal Vick
I hope he gets killed.

The world would be a better place if he was dead.

Make sure you children as well as the rest of your family reads this

You've got to better than that. What exactly ...
Topic: New bikini pics :)
Helvis2012

Replies: 67
Views: 5819
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm Subject: New bikini pics :)
Yes, yes.
Topic: WILL THE REAL RICHARD FOSTER PLEASE STAND UP
Helvis2012

Replies: 32
Views: 318
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:34 pm Subject: WILL THE REAL RICHARD FOSTER PLEASE STAND UP
Nice.
Topic: Summer Plans..
Helvis2012

Replies: 20
Views: 211
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:30 pm Subject: Summer Plans..
I'll be aggressively chasing this summer.
Topic: Went back to red...
Helvis2012

Replies: 12
Views: 712
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:29 pm Subject: Went back to red...
I like to see you without your clothes.
Topic: Remember GG's?
Helvis2012

Replies: 1390
Views: 183340
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:28 pm Subject: Remember GG's?
Yes, we'd all fuck them. So?!?!?!
Topic: shemales in serbia?
Helvis2012

Replies: 6
Views: 482
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:27 pm Subject: shemales in serbia?
Better bring a butter-knife.
Topic: Shemales with the biggest butts?
Helvis2012

Replies: 252
Views: 76019
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:26 pm Subject: Shemales with the biggest butts?
Porsche has a big butt. Round, but big.
Topic: Brazilian Babes.
Helvis2012

Replies: 932
Views: 570750
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:24 pm Subject: Brazilian Babes.
This is very wholesome.....very nice.
Thank you for such a wonderful post.

Not one sentence of substance. Now imma let u respond.....

Helvis2012
05-24-2009, 05:34 PM

This is a summary of all your recent threads.....
Topic: Michael Vick Out of Prison!!!!!!!!!
Helvis2012

Replies: 64
Views: 868
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:40 pm Subject: Michael Vick Out of Prison!!!!!!!!!

Yea i understand, discussion forums that require an individual to express themselves in an intellectual manner are not for ...
Topic: The Unfair Treatment Of Micheal Vick
Helvis2012

Replies: 112
Views: 1550
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:38 pm Subject: The Unfair Treatment Of Micheal Vick
I hope he gets killed.

The world would be a better place if he was dead.

Make sure you children as well as the rest of your family reads this

You've got to better than that. What exactly ...
Topic: New bikini pics :)
Helvis2012

Replies: 67
Views: 5819
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:35 pm Subject: New bikini pics :)
Yes, yes.
Topic: WILL THE REAL RICHARD FOSTER PLEASE STAND UP
Helvis2012

Replies: 32
Views: 318
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:34 pm Subject: WILL THE REAL RICHARD FOSTER PLEASE STAND UP
Nice.
Topic: Summer Plans..
Helvis2012

Replies: 20
Views: 211
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:30 pm Subject: Summer Plans..
I'll be aggressively chasing this summer.
Topic: Went back to red...
Helvis2012

Replies: 12
Views: 712
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:29 pm Subject: Went back to red...
I like to see you without your clothes.
Topic: Remember GG's?
Helvis2012

Replies: 1390
Views: 183340
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:28 pm Subject: Remember GG's?
Yes, we'd all fuck them. So?!?!?!
Topic: shemales in serbia?
Helvis2012

Replies: 6
Views: 482
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:27 pm Subject: shemales in serbia?
Better bring a butter-knife.
Topic: Shemales with the biggest butts?
Helvis2012

Replies: 252
Views: 76019
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:26 pm Subject: Shemales with the biggest butts?
Porsche has a big butt. Round, but big.
Topic: Brazilian Babes.
Helvis2012

Replies: 932
Views: 570750
PostForum: General Discussion Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:24 pm Subject: Brazilian Babes.
This is very wholesome.....very nice.
Thank you for such a wonderful post.

Not one sentence of substance. Now imma let u respond.....

Dude.....you're a serious loser. You cut and paste every comment I've made in the last couple hours and somehow this means something?!?!?!?
All because you say, "not a word of substance?" Don't you have any self-respect? Do you really think everyone is a stupid and lazy as you?!?!?!.

Also, "Now imma let u respond".......you stupid fuck. You still haven't made a coherent point. Respond to what? You don't like being corrected or listening others' opinions? Sorry....by now, you'd think a person so determined to remain ignorant would be used to it.
Just remember, dickhead, when you mouth off in public, someone just may call you on it. Try not to whine like such a pussy when it happens. You better change those panties before you catch cold.

deee757
05-24-2009, 06:22 PM
I think you just made my "coherent" point for me.

Helvis2012
05-24-2009, 08:27 PM
I think you just made my "coherent" point for me.

Just a mouth. Keep crying.

addicted
05-24-2009, 08:41 PM
fuck a dog, nobody should go to prison for killing dogs. wall street, bush, clinton, corporate america, congressmen, corrupt politicians and uncle otoma should be in jail for ruining this country and mudering innocent lives.

Fuck feeding a dog when their are americans going to bed hungry every night. Going to jail for a dog that shit is just backwards.

Not a fan of vick either cause cant throw a pass to save his life but fuck a dog

gotchagood
05-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Granted what Michael Vick did was wrong, but he paid heavily for his crime. As a matter of fact they made an example out of him. I do however find it disturbing that some people will get mad if you hit a squirrel instead of running yourself into a light post or if you fish. My opinion is Vick paid for his crime and he's soon to be free. Every man deserves a right to feed and care for himself and his family no matter what his previous crime was. Let the man live his life now. My 2 cents.

Have a great day all.

Helvis2012
05-25-2009, 01:23 AM
fuck a dog, nobody should go to prison for killing dogs. wall street, bush, clinton, corporate america, congressmen, corrupt politicians and uncle otoma should be in jail for ruining this country and mudering innocent lives.

Fuck feeding a dog when their are americans going to bed hungry every night. Going to jail for a dog that shit is just backwards.

Not a fan of vick either cause cant throw a pass to save his life but fuck a dog

Look around you.....it's this kind of analysis that's gotten you where you are.
Well done.

deee757
05-25-2009, 01:43 AM

Well done.

lol, thats all i have to say

Ben
05-25-2009, 01:45 AM

:frustrated

Helvis2012
05-25-2009, 01:52 AM

:frustrated

You set a good example.

Who can argue with that?!?!?!?! :wink:

addicted
05-25-2009, 02:03 AM

Well done.

fuck you and the rest of these obsessed dog loving devils. Dogs are treated better than people and thats some backwards ass mentallity. A dog can survive on its fucking on and find food, fuck feeding a dog. humans are more important than dogs so all you obsessed dog lovers get over it cause vick is out and you can eat a fat dick. enjoy him this year starting on a football team. bush murdered thousands on iraq and i dont see you saying anything bout that, why? do you love beasts more than mankind?
?

celticgrafix
05-25-2009, 02:05 AM

Well done.

fuck you and the rest of these obsessed dog loving devils. Dogs are treated better than people and thats some backwards ass mentallity. A dog can survive on its fucking on and find food, fuck feeding a dog. humans are more important than dogs so all you obsessed dog lovers get over it cause vick is out and you can eat a fat dick. enjoy him this year starting on a football team. bush murdered thousands on iraq and i dont see you saying anything bout that, why? do you love beasts more than mankind?
?

starting for what team, you fucking moron, shows how stupid you are, did some dog hump you as a kid or something

addicted
05-25-2009, 02:05 AM
how about all the cruelty to cows, chickens and pigs? absolute abuse, I am sure your simple ass eats meat so why dont you eat your dog or cat?

4ever_ngt
05-25-2009, 02:55 AM
At the end of the day the punishment did not fit the crime..jail time for dog fighting..?? Really..? Did you know thousands of wild horses are rounded up every year by the US Govt & sold at auction to slaughter houses which in turn sell this meat to dog food companies as filler for these same dogs ppl claim their trying to protect..come on ppl wake da fuck up. 4300 troops have died in Iraq based on a lie but no one is haulin Bush into the world court at The Hauge..!!! And as for returning to da NFL..? he will start wherever he ends up..he's a good ball player & the NFL is a business PERIOD

addicted
05-25-2009, 04:44 AM

Well done.

?

starting for what team, you fucking moron, shows how stupid you are, did some dog hump you as a kid or something

Hey why dont you go fuck your mother you lowlife scumbag.

deee757
05-25-2009, 07:36 AM
I guess that's what they call a closing argument

Helvis2012
05-25-2009, 10:02 AM
how about all the cruelty to cows, chickens and pigs? absolute abuse, I am sure your simple ass eats meat so why dont you eat your dog or cat?

Goddamn...you're fucking stupid.

addicted
05-25-2009, 07:20 PM

Not as dumb as your parents for having a test tube baby like you.

Silcc69
05-25-2009, 07:37 PM
These topics will never lock then we have people hurling insults at each other liek they in grade school lol.

deee757
05-25-2009, 08:25 PM
These topics will never lock then we have people hurling insults at each other liek they in grade school lol.

Where else can someone hurl insults and get away with it? Try that at the corner store and you will have a rough afternoon, lol

Helvis2012
05-25-2009, 11:40 PM

Thanks for proving my point......yet, again. :lol:

You really are useless....completely.

addicted
05-26-2009, 03:07 AM

thanks for being a lowlife jerkoff you dog loving faggot

Helvis2012
05-26-2009, 09:00 PM

thanks for being a lowlife jerkoff you dog loving faggot

Another great response. Are you retarded?

:idea: