PDA

View Full Version : Avengers....

BLKGSXR
05-20-2009, 12:51 AM
FUCK YES! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/ long time from now but still I think it will be badass. :D

Nowhere
05-20-2009, 01:15 AM
They did this 10 years ago and it was about as bad as a movie can get.

Why would it be good now? :?

Nowhere
05-20-2009, 01:15 AM

jaycanuck
05-20-2009, 01:52 AM

Because this time they're getting the actors from the individual movies to be in the Avengers. I wish they'd do the same for the Justice League...but Bale or Routh wouldn't do it.

IndyCloset
05-20-2009, 02:02 AM

Okay, if you've been living under a rock or just didn't see Iron-man or Incredible Hulk then why even post....

Marvel Studios is not playing any games.....They've got Ironman2, Thor and Captain America Right all lined up in the meantime. And unlike FOX's past fuck ups (including Wolverine) I'm sure they wont disappoint.

BLKGSXR
05-20-2009, 02:33 AM
Ironman 2 comes out 2010, May I believe.... Captn america is rumored to be will smith-they refer to the series LIMITED when captn america was black...
Other than that I hope it turns out well.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2008/09/08/exclusive-is-will-smith-the-new-captain-america/

Personally I think Gerard Butler may do a good job as captn america...just needs to make his accent straight american

celticgrafix
05-20-2009, 05:26 AM
that shits gonna be sweet

Nowhere
05-20-2009, 05:45 AM

Okay, if you've been living under a rock or just didn't see Iron-man or Incredible Hulk then why even post....

Marvel Studios is not playing any games.....They've got Ironman2, Thor and Captain America Right all lined up in the meantime. And unlike FOX's past fuck ups (including Wolverine) I'm sure they wont disappoint.

I'm not a comic geek. Some of that was alright, but it didn't change my life. We'll see.

Legend
05-20-2009, 05:46 AM
Too bad norton isn't going to play banner.

Legend
05-20-2009, 05:47 AM

Because this time they're getting the actors from the individual movies to be in the Avengers. I wish they'd do the same for the Justice League...but Bale or Routh wouldn't do it.

Yeah i want a justice league movie but don't want routh playing superman he f**king sucked in the role.That whole movie was a pile of crap.

tstv_lover
05-20-2009, 06:13 AM
Thor was my favourite when I was a kid. Much better than the other Marvel characters.

The idea of immortality, flowing golden locks, rippling muscles, kicking butt and saving the world by dinner time always appealed.

Unfortunately my school didn't offer "Nordic Gods" as a career option.

Oh well...looking foward to the movie.

BLKGSXR
05-20-2009, 06:51 AM
Nortons biggest failure was the Incredible Hulk-2cents movie was way off basis like its predecessor.

RubyTS
05-20-2009, 07:13 AM
GEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLKGSXR
05-20-2009, 07:15 AM
GEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!act like you dont care...I show you the leak to Origins you said you wetted yourself heh heh jk

RubyTS
05-20-2009, 07:48 AM
that doesnt make YOU any less of a nerd

BLKGSXR
05-20-2009, 07:50 AM
that doesnt make YOU any less of a nerd so...act like thats a bad thing lol.
Ever see Revenge of the Nerds....what they do on the moon :D

RubyTS
05-20-2009, 08:01 AM
lol

runamok
05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Man, we won't see this movie for years to come. Before they even get rolling--Captain America, Iron Man 2, and Thor all have to come out first and THEN we get an Avengers movie.

I don't see Hulk getting another movie other than in the Avengers. Wesley Snipes has been trying to get a Black Panther movie going for years, but that's before Marvel got serious with their Marvel studios. Besides, isn't Wesley in prison for the next few years?

I've heard of an Ant-Man movie being mentioned but really, Ant-Man?

Meh.

RubyTS
05-20-2009, 11:36 AM
lol

i hear the next to x-men origins movies are gonna be magneto and deathpool....

um... didnt we just see their origins? and who da fk cares about deathpool? Like they didnt already screw up his whole storyline anyway?

show us some New Mutants, X-Factor, eXcalibur, X-Force! I wanna see polaris and havok and boom boom and domino and psylocke and dazzler and wolfsbane and Magik and mirage and warlock! Show us lilandra and asteroid M and sauron in the savageland!!!!!!!!

RubyTS
05-20-2009, 11:37 AM
AND APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaycanuck
05-20-2009, 12:10 PM
GEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yah......and.....?

:)

jaycanuck
05-20-2009, 12:13 PM

Yeah i want a justice league movie but don't want routh playing superman he f**king sucked in the role.That whole movie was a pile of crap.

I can understand your concern...I kinda enjoyed it. I with me it was Routh that was the problem...it was that they were trying to do a Donner Superman. The effects and fight scene were cool...but it was trying to live up to Superman 1

SFTB
02-23-2012, 06:18 PM
Just 2 more months, been anticipating this for years, teased by those after credit teasers at the end of the Marvel movies and it's almost here. When I lived in LA I would always see premeires at Midnight movies at one of the major houses. Total fandom. Then when in Vegas, would do the same at The Palms. It may be worth the trip to LA to see this in its proper environment!

The Avengers - Extended Super Bowl Spot (HD) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE09rUdpB94)

rockabilly
02-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Taking the family to see this but I still want a "Marvel Zombies" anime dvd.