PDA

View Full Version : Love Sick over TS

aShemalesboyfriend
05-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Hello boys and girls,

needed a place where I can speak about my situation to anybody.
(sorry for english)

After I had Relationship with a T-girl I have been chatting around on the web to some T-girls

I started to chat with the probably most stunning T-girl in Germany

I chatted to her private profile and didnīt know it was her famous name Iīve heard a few times.

So there I continued chatting and phoning.

and visited her at work...you know which work, right.......

So weīve been talking and she realized I am not there for having sex and paying, I was there for her
I visited her often in Germany when she was traveling, staying for night...........and on and on. Had sex a few time but it wasnīt real cause it just happend while sleeping not really a big thing

This was about 3/4 year ago

Still having contact with her visiting her often
Phoning nearly every day

She didnīt told me that she has a boyfriend at the beginning and it felt like I was her boyfriend in her "second life" at work

("Bf donīt know nothing bout work")

So I asked her cause she knows I love her what we have

A few times she told me about the situation she really likes me

But she canīt leave her bf and donīt want to

So I asked about the sexthing we had, then she told me she didnīt want that either for having guilty consience (at work she is only activ)

So after we spoke about that I stayed with her for 3 days just beeing friends without touching each other or kissing

after the weekend where she went home, she worked near my city so I visited her again.

Altough we spoke about it would be better for her beeing friends even she knows its a bit more than that, she kissed me on the mouth for saying hello.

She kissed me when I arrived an went away, layed in my arms at night (no sex)

We had a party (a white party) and she told me now she can be honest, that I am more than a friend but the situation is not made for it

So after that days I phoned her and she said we just should be friends and maybe one day she will be free

SOOOO

Beeing friends and she is good friend is worth alot

but I love her with every thing inside of me and canīt imagine having another girl than her

When we friends it hurts cause I donīt get that attention, when she kisses me like we WERE partners it hurts when she leaves to go home to her BF

I donīt want to lose her and still have hope one day we marry, but I donīt know if I can handle "just" beiing friends.

Stop contact or stay friends even know it hurts?

PS thanks for reading long story

eclipsemint
05-21-2009, 05:08 AM
I sympathise.

I once visited a gg prostitute and it was a fantastic sexual experience. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it, too.

Following the sex we were talking and cuddling, and we seemed to connect on another level. She asked me to visit her at her private home to hear her play some songs she had written on her guitar.

I visited her at home. Though still attracted and fond of her, I realised that it was never going to lead to anything significant...we were too different and lived in different worlds. Plus, I wasn't comfortable with the idea that she had sex with other men for money. She also lived an hour and half drive away.

I wasn't in a relationship and was seeing a prostitute for some company. I'm not saying that girls who are working can't enjoy their work, and develop genuine affection for some of their regular clients, but it is still work. Because prostitution involves exchange of money, you are never going to truly fall in love with a girl while she is working. She has to put on an act in order to endeavour to satisfy her customer, you, so that she gets paid.

It would be like going to the doctor and because he or she has good bedside manner, asking them to marry you so that they could take care of you whenever you get the flu.

Sorry, but it is an illusion, one that you cooperatively participated in when you paid her to have sex with you.

My advice would be to stay friends with her if you can bear it, and if her situation ever changes (boyfriend and work) then you will be able to build something real with her. Share your feelings with her but be prepared to be satisfied with whatever level of friendship she is currently offering in return.

If you can't bear not being with her as a couple, then break it off and move on so you can heal. You'll never meet Ms Right while you're still hoping for something with her.

aShemalesboyfriend
05-21-2009, 12:18 PM
thanks for your words

its like I feel

But I never paid her to have sex, since we met it was private ever since just in a flat for working

and she is kind of a domina so its no problem for meh thinking ábout ījob, would be different if she would get it in the ass all day.

aShemalesboyfriend
05-21-2009, 12:28 PM
maybe it is alot about physical attraction

she is 1,65cm very small and a realsexbomb

www.ts-shalimar.de

she covers her face sheīs muslim.....

hottest t-girl in the world