PDA

View Full Version : anyone else see the new knightrider series?

LibertyHarkness
05-19-2009, 10:42 AM
so i was using my planner on sky+ to record stuff and recorded knightrider ...madness val kilmer is the voice of kitt i think lol

anyone else watch this new series start last week? i like the new kitt car looks way cool :)

and before any flames i am a geek, yes i know i am a geek :)

LH xxx

jaycanuck
05-19-2009, 01:07 PM
I wanted to like it as I was a fan when I was a kid....but I watched the pilot and that was enough for me. Cool car though.

Nowhere
05-19-2009, 02:43 PM
I saw it and it as cheesy and terrible. Not that the original serious wan't, but this was completely unbearable. They really didn't make an effort to make it work, at all.

muhmuh
05-19-2009, 09:20 PM
it gets a lot more bearable once you persevered through the god aweful goverment organisation bits and kitt and micheal become a vigilante force again
still rather horrid and dont get me started on how idiotic the new kitt is

Willie Escalade
05-20-2009, 09:12 AM
If it's not a Trans Am, it's not truly K.I.T.T. At least make it the last generation G.T.O. :evil:

DL_NL
05-22-2009, 02:23 PM
The old series was funny because of the '80s clothes and hair. The new series is... well, crap.

bob69
05-22-2009, 03:21 PM
I watched all of season 1 out of sheer boredom...it is bad very very bad. The acting is not on par for even a b movie, there is no chemistry between the two main characters, kitt has a very uninspired voice...the only redeeming thing are the car's special effects...I want a transformer car too...oh and the sexy asian techie that sleeps and flirts with anything that breaths.