PDA

View Full Version : Her Name is DAYNA

WayOffBase
05-19-2009, 02:03 AM
Ok. I have been trying to find more pics, movies and/or clips of Dayna. If you don't know who she is...she is a black shemale beauty! She had a scene in Swallow A Shemale pt 1. But I don't know of any other flims she played in and I can't seem to find her anywhere! I would post the one pic I do have of her but Im posting this from my phone. but just look up Swallow A Shemale and you will see Dayna on the cover. Please post or tell me where I can see more of her! Thanks!

EZWind
05-19-2009, 04:26 AM
Ok. I have been trying to find more pics, movies and/or clips of Dayna.

yeah, me too
...not sure if she's the same one, but there's a delectable little cinnamon beauty named Dayna in one of the earlier Silvera vids...Big Ass Shemales or Rogue Adventures
...she plays a cop coming to arrest a guy..."Have you been a naughty boy?...gonna hafta teach you a lesson"
....there's also a bit of solo tease before the guy gets involved..."Do you like my big black stick?"
....it's a great scene made all the more so by the fact that Joey manages to pretty much keep himself from ruining the whole thing with the injecting himself into the off-camera soundtrack or the goddam disembodied hand groping into the scene from the edge of the frame.
...got two words of advice for ya Joe...Shut the Fuck Up
...pardon my little rant there, but I REALLY hate that shit
...anyway, hope this helps...even if it's not her, it's worth checking out

WayOffBase
05-19-2009, 05:39 AM
She I remember seeing a thumbnail of her in an officers uniform. That is definitely her. Any pics, vids or clips?

Willie Escalade
05-19-2009, 10:13 AM
You mean the girl also known as Nikki?

Sorry...no cock pics...because she doesn't have one anymore!

Intrepid
05-19-2009, 12:18 PM
One of my Favs

WayOffBase
05-19-2009, 06:42 PM
OMG! that's her! Thank you! And yeah I did see that she had an alias. It sucks that she had the SRS but she has the right to be happy. But I can't name too many who are on her level. Shes up there wth Doll as one of the sexiest in my opinion.

Alyssa87
05-19-2009, 09:42 PM
wow shes cute.

and with a face like that, it is for her to have a pussy.

EZWind
05-21-2009, 07:26 AM
You mean the girl also known as Nikki?

Sorry...no cock pics...because she doesn't have one anymore!

....well shucks, guess that explains why I don't see her in anymore videos these days
...meanwhile, the Silvera one w/ her as the cop is Road Trips 2
....I think she's in this one, too...which I haven't seen yet but is definitely going in my que

http://store.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/dvd2.cgi?af=2374&ecode=2048100C&top20=&bestseller=

jjhill
05-21-2009, 02:28 PM
she was on the tv show "Girlfriends" too, well like 30 seconds on one episode. Where they had her talk with some really deep man voice

Bob's Tgirls
05-21-2009, 10:11 PM
You're probably talking about Nicki. I currently have 8 sets of photos. I also have video including hardcore. She is also in my Tgirl Fantasies #4 DVD.

Willie Escalade posted a pic of her in this thread already.