PDA

View Full Version : Julia Roberts looking TS

menacingmethods86
05-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Am i the only one who thinks she looks like Julia Roberts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FETpZZEy6Kw

Alyssa87
05-19-2009, 12:17 AM
i see similarities

but i dont think they look alike.

but that goes for most 'lookalikes' in the world

JeniferTS
05-19-2009, 12:19 AM
haha..omg no..they look nothing alike..that's an insult to julia roberts not that julia roberts is that pretty anyway

timxxx
05-19-2009, 12:22 AM
I'll have a pint of what you're drinking :D

Solitary Brother
05-19-2009, 12:30 AM
No that doesnt look like Julia Roberts at all.
She looks like a boy.

JeniferTS
05-19-2009, 12:35 AM
She looks like a boy.

and she's post FFS

Mac_Hine
05-19-2009, 12:40 AM
i saw a slight resemblance in the first frame. same big mouth (literally big)

once she started moving around it went away though

http://i41.tinypic.com/nn00pc.jpg

HeavenlySin
05-19-2009, 12:47 AM
I actually see it

tstv_lover
05-19-2009, 12:53 AM
i see similarities

but i dont think they look alike.

but that goes for most 'lookalikes' in the world

I'm with Alyssa - some similarities (especially if you view with sound off) but don't really look alike.

Solitary Brother
05-19-2009, 01:06 AM
oH wait.
I have a video to share with you all.
Right back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxqtTjgcG98&feature=channel_page

This girl really goes through it in this.
Trans are so emotional sometimes....I guess its ALL the hormone intake.
She kinda pretty to me.....shes only been full time for 2 years.....

Tell me what you think about her.

Inigo_Montoya
05-19-2009, 01:10 AM
If you'd said Eric Roberts, I'd be nodding my head. But, I don't see Julia. There is a LITTLE 'horsiness' in the face, but not as much as Julia's.

Legend
05-19-2009, 01:16 AM
She looks like a boy.

I don't think she looks like a boy and she is kind of nice.At least she is putting herself out there and not posting youtube clips of random morons claiming to be them.We already know what you look like, you're some 300 pound fem queen who is jealous of every transgender woman he comes across because your to fat, old and ugly to transition.

Solitary Brother
05-19-2009, 01:22 AM
She looks like a boy.

I don't think she looks like a boy and she is kind of nice.At least she is putting herself out there and not posting youtube clips of random morons claiming to be them.We already know what you look like, you're some 300 pound fem queen who is jealous of every transgender woman he comes across because your to fat, old and ugly to transition.

Ah
One of my many POWERBOTTOM haterz.
If you knew what I really looked like you who hate me even more.
Yeah Im a little fat but Im running everyday and exercising and Im starting to look REALLY good.
How I look is my strong suit so dont try to come for me on that front.
Have a nice day hater.

Legend
05-19-2009, 01:44 AM
She looks like a boy.

Ah
Yeah Im a little fat but Im running everyday and exercising and Im starting to look REALLY good.
Have a nice day hater.

Yeah i dislike you because your a piece of shit who throws his hyprocritical bullshit on the girls on this forum.The nerve of a person like who critiques people on their looks alone to call anyone on this forum a hater is a f**king joke, in this thread alone you've hated on two transgender woman you think one girl looks like a boy and although one is pretty she is apparently an emotional basketcase.Mr. pregnant you're the biggest hater on this forum.

Solitary Brother
05-19-2009, 01:57 AM
She looks like a boy.

Ah
Have a nice day hater.

Yeah i dislike you because your a piece of shit who throws his hyprocritical bullshit on the girls on this forum.The nerve of a person like who critiques people on their looks alone to call anyone on this forum a hater is a f**king joke, in this thread alone you've hated on two transgender woman you think one girl looks like a boy and although one is pretty she is apparently an emotional basketcase.Mr. pregnant you're the biggest hater on this forum.

First of all
Everyone on here judged others by their looks.
Everyone.
I DO point out the inconsistencies in the praise you guys give girls who obviously look like men but have big dicks.
If you want to call me a hater for that:GUILTY AS CHARGED.

The reason guys like YOU arent concerned with looks is that your only criteria is the girls meat.......and what it can do for you.
How big it is,how big the bulge is,How big the load is...........THIS IS A FOOL!

The only reason you guys praise these girls and like certain girls is their penis and thats not the best reason in my humble opinion.

Have I been a little hard on a few girls?
Yes I have.

But Im not the only one and I am trying to change.
But most of you guys I could give two fucks about.

Legend
05-19-2009, 02:30 AM
First of all
Everyone on here judged others by their looks.
Everyone.
I DO point out the inconsistencies in the praise you guys give girls who obviously look like men but have big dicks.
If you want to call me a hater for that:GUILTY AS CHARGED.

The reason guys like YOU arent concerned with looks is that your only criteria is the girls meat.......and what it can do for you.
How big it is,how big the bulge is,How big the load is...........THIS IS A FOOL!

The only reason you guys praise these girls and like certain girls is their penis and thats not the best reason in my humble opinion.

Have I been a little hard on a few girls?
Yes I have.

But Im not the only one and I am trying to change.
But most of you guys I could give two fucks about.

First off if you can find one post me praising a girl for a "bulge" "load" or her "meat" i'll leave this f**king board, i judge a girl on this forum and in general on how they act not how they look or their penis.I'm surprised you used the cock bandit technique because it's usually used by girls on this forum but thats right you're a 300 pound fem queen who wants to be a transsexual but you can't because your fat, old and ugly.

I understand why guys critique certain girl's looks on this forum its because they usually want to have sex with them or date them but you have never stated that you like transsexuals nor do you have shown interest in dating one or sleeping with one.The reason you hate are different from other guys here, you hate because your a bitter, jealous fat bastard who wants to be them thats why you hate on them so much.

"But most of you guys I could give two fucks about"

You obviously cared enough about me to respond to my post because you usually ignore me but i guess i struck a nerve somewhere because you responded.

2009AD
05-19-2009, 02:46 AM
Jamie Nova, very cute....

oH wait.
I have a video to share with you all.
Right back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxqtTjgcG98&feature=channel_page

This girl really goes through it in this.
Trans are so emotional sometimes....I guess its ALL the hormone intake.
She kinda pretty to me.....shes only been full time for 2 years.....

Tell me what you think about her.

vonwafer808
05-19-2009, 02:53 AM
She's pretty. She looks a little like Julia, too.

Pepa_e_Mango
05-19-2009, 03:02 AM
is there a punch line?

phobun
05-19-2009, 04:44 AM

If she stood up and revealed male genitalia, for most guys here she'd suddenly be hotter than Julia Roberts.

alyssats
05-19-2009, 03:27 PM

If she stood up and revealed male genitalia, for most guys here she'd suddenly be hotter than Julia Roberts.

:anon

alyssats
05-19-2009, 03:27 PM
very girly voice

JeniferTS
05-19-2009, 03:34 PM
the sad thing is she spent so much money on facial feminization yet she looks the same to me..i guess dr. spiegel's work is too subtle..this is not the first patient i see of his who still looks like a man after surgery.

eclipsemint
05-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Don't know about Julia looking tg, but I get what you're saying. I do think if you look at enough pictures of transexual girls, ggs start to look slightly transexual as well.

I noticed this thought going through my head when I saw a picture of Camilla Belle tonight. I've admired her for a few years, but when I saw this picture of Camilla Belle, I thought, hmmm....haven't I seen her on Hung Angels?

GIA LOVES RON
05-19-2009, 03:54 PM
the sad thing is she spent so much money on facial feminization yet she looks the same to me..i guess dr. spiegel's work is too subtle..this is not the first patient i see of his who still looks like a man after surgery.m Hey Girl! I agree about dr.spiegel's work is more on the natural and subtle side. But it also has to come from what you already have! If you look like a rock, the surgery can only do so much! But I think she looks so much better now than she did b4! I love my results but I wish he would have been more aggressive like dr. O! I can always go back and do some more! LOL!!!

JeniferTS
05-19-2009, 03:59 PM
the sad thing is she spent so much money on facial feminization yet she looks the same to me..i guess dr. spiegel's work is too subtle..this is not the first patient i see of his who still looks like a man after surgery.m Hey Girl! I agree about dr.spiegel's work is more on the natural and subtle side. But it also has to come from what you already have! If you look like a rock, the surgery can only do so much! But I think she looks so much better now than she did b4! I love my results but I wish he would have been more aggressive like dr. O! I can always go back and do some more! LOL!!!

i just think it sucks to spend thousands of dollars on surgery to look the same way you did before surgery..some of his work has turned out nice tho..i guess it depends how much work you need done.

GIA LOVES RON
05-19-2009, 04:07 PM

i just think it sucks to spend thousands of dollars on surgery to look the same way you did before surgery..some of his work has turned out nice tho..i guess it depends how much work you need done.

It does sucks to spend all that money to see that you kinda still look the same. But my changes in m y face are subtle but made a huge difference. But I told dr. spiegel specifically what I really wanna look like! LOL!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-19-2009, 07:33 PM
i saw a slight resemblance in the first frame. same big mouth (literally big)

once she started moving around it went away though

http://i41.tinypic.com/nn00pc.jpg

More like a THIN and younger clone of GLEN CLOSE if you ask me. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Tanuki
05-19-2009, 07:35 PM
some similarites

JeniferTS
05-19-2009, 07:36 PM
some similarites

I just don't see it.

JonnyT
05-19-2009, 07:42 PM
i can see it