PDA

View Full Version : Favorite poker site?

chefmike
05-18-2009, 05:39 PM
I use pokerstars. Haven't tried full-tilt. Play money only. I lose all the real cash that I can afford at the occasional after work game. Never played poker while in AC or Vegas. I'd love to, however. As long as it was with someone else's money....

KO47
05-18-2009, 05:57 PM
I play on both FTP and Stars. Although I hardly ever play anymore because the UIEGA has made cashing out a royal pain in the ass and scared away all the casual players. Not that I mind competition or anything, but sitting around with half of the table being stiffs and the other half sharks with aid of computer software, it's killed the fun in cash games for me. Still do tournaments every once in a while, usually only when I'm bored while traveling. Actually took down a decent $50 MTT while at the airport the other day lol.

Distance
05-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Favorite one? The one I work for. :lol:

the UIEGA has made cashing out a royal pain in the ass and scared away all the casual players.

This is soon over. :wink:

dekagunda
05-19-2009, 02:48 AM
i play on stars and have never had a problem cashing out. i try to cash out atleast $1K a week, playing mainly MTTs and short handed limit.

saifan
05-19-2009, 02:55 AM
I used to play on FT. On Stars now. I like Stars better.