PDA

View Full Version : Do people really use Adult Friend Finder?

KO47
05-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Haven't actually used it, but from what I've read they exaggerate the real M:F ratio on there. And quite a few profiles on there are professionals who want to charge you

Adultlexicon
07-03-2009, 11:02 PM
loads of their profiles are fake, just to make ppl signup
they do have alot of members but its mostly guys looking for sex

Adultlexicon
07-03-2009, 11:06 PM
try http://www.ts-dating.com
personally dont use it but seems like a more usefull and alot cheaper

durango95
07-04-2009, 09:12 AM
AFF, is ok for what it is...like most adult sites there are tons of bogus ads and a lot of pro's on there.
That said, I did meet someone a few years back, but when I went to meet her got a little creeped out.....for some reason she had the stereo going full blast yet had the tv with sound on in her bedroom.

I had a profile on tsdating and had a few responses, when I emailed the people I was talking to, to inform them I was going to let my membership lapse, they stopped emailing me.... a lot of the women on tsdating are also on AFF....
On either site, you're screwed as a guy if you don't pay for a membership.

loren
07-04-2009, 10:37 AM
I see it a lot too, but I don't use it.

alyssats
07-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Ive used AFF before and yes many workings girls are in there. The bad thing in there now is before you can give personal contact info i think you need to exchange at least 2 messages. Not good for business jeje

praetor
07-04-2009, 02:59 PM
I never use this.

gas14
07-04-2009, 04:04 PM
i used it, a few ecorts on it but i got together with horny single women and horny ts

Silcc69
07-04-2009, 04:40 PM
I heard it's better than CL.

http://affairsmadesimple.com/2009/craigslist-nsa-casual-encounters-review-and-results

I lol at that review.

TsVanessa69
07-04-2009, 06:58 PM
AFF, is ok for what it is...like most adult sites there are tons of bogus ads and a lot of pro's on there.
That said, I did meet someone a few years back, but when I went to meet her got a little creeped out.....for some reason she had the stereo going full blast yet had the tv with sound on in her bedroom.

I had a profile on tsdating and had a few responses, when I emailed the people I was talking to, to inform them I was going to let my membership lapse, they stopped emailing me.... a lot of the women on tsdating are also on AFF....
Same for girls.
I recently put and ad on AFF and couldnt even see profiles until I paid, then it was money wasted because the men on there are full of shit.Craigslist is better and free.

yosi
07-04-2009, 07:07 PM
This site comes up so much as spam, i never thought it was real! But everytime it pops up it decides to show me people in my area and it shows lots of TS i have seen on Eros, CL, Backpage Ect so do these girls pay to use AFF or is this all a scam.

this "poeple in your area" is a fiction.
they are in everyones' area , once they know what area your IP is 8)

peggygee
07-04-2009, 07:27 PM
It is what it is, people looking for NSA sex, and some offering
"pay to play" if you want that.

The site doesn't meet my needs.

durango95
07-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Vanessa,
True but they do give people with free accounts some perks, if and when they reach them.
Once # number of people view your profile you can view profiles.....it's aimed for giving women an advantage so they don't really have to pay (imagine a virtual woman's night out where they drink at a reduced price or get into clubs for free and the guys have to pay to get in)
I wouldn't say AFF has gotten me much action, but I have made a few friends.
CL may be free for everyone, but again I find the number of bogus ads to be just as bad.
I think it also comes down to what you are looking for, it seems that CL is a good site for a quick, one off encounter.
AFF, has a chatroom for for TG's and those that like them so I know they are real......pro's or not.
I also don't think it matters which site you go to, tsdating, CL, AFF,outpersonals (another AFF site), Alt (yet another AFF site) you will have to weed out the fake and pro ads from the real people looking for other real people.
However, even the clubs are full of pro's and nothing bugs me more than meeting someone, talking to them for a few minutes and then they solicit me, I'd like to find someone real out there, but it seems to me the non pro's are the minority on the sites and in the clubs

Silcc69
07-04-2009, 08:12 PM

Same for girls.
I recently put and ad on AFF and couldnt even see profiles until I paid, then it was money wasted because the men on there are full of shit.Craigslist is better and free.

CL is terrible for men liek myself now for females ya'll get tons and tons of potential horny guys lookin for sex and i'm sure ya'll probably don't have to deal with wide range of spam bots either.

Quiet Reflections
07-04-2009, 09:25 PM
I had a GG friend that used it and she told me that a lot of the guys she talked to were very weird. I don't think she ever had sex with anyone from there though

peggygee
07-04-2009, 10:37 PM
Vanessa,
True but they do give people with free accounts some perks, if and when they reach them.

Once # number of people view your profile you can view profiles.....it's aimed for giving women an advantage so they don't really have to pay (imagine a virtual woman's night out where they drink at a reduced price or get into clubs for free and the guys have to pay to get in)

I've found that to be the case on many sites, I've gotten free
memberships on True, Match, plentyoffish, E-harmony, AFF,
and others.

On the AFF type sites people just wanna fuck, while I was more
open to the possibility of a relationship, so I avoid the "fuck sites."

durango95
07-04-2009, 10:57 PM
One thing to also keep in mind now with AFF....last year Penthouse, bought the site for something like $250 million, so expect the fake ads to get worse.
Also, for some reason on that site I get a lot of people from Ghana looking at my profile, flirting with me and such........and all of those are bogus