PDA

View Full Version : What was the last decent meal you ate?

JamesHunt
05-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Just had jacket potatoes & stewed steak, awesome :lol:

JamesHunt
05-18-2009, 06:01 AM
oh yeah, the spuds were melting in real butter :P

Dino Velvet
05-18-2009, 06:53 AM
Just cooked up some tri-tip, rosemary garlic potatoes, green beans, baby carrots, garlic bread, and a green salad. Washed it down with 4 ice cold Becks Lagers. Vons/Pavilion Supermarket has this great tri-tip for $2.79 lb until Tuesday.

phobun
05-18-2009, 07:17 AM
oh yeah, the spuds were melting in real butter :P
I'm surprised this thread isn't about cock with white sauce.

TsVanessa69
05-18-2009, 07:45 AM
Those new pulled pork BBQ sandwiches from White Castles.

Willie Escalade
05-18-2009, 07:50 AM
I ate at Lawry's this afternoon with a few friends. I had the prime rib (well done) with the "Diamond Jim Brady" cut...that alone sent me over the edge. When I added the baked potato (served with butter, bacon, chives; I skipped the sour cream), buttered peas, and the "spinning bowl salad" (romaine and iceberg lettuce, baby spinach, and croutons; I skipped the shredded beets and chopped egg), I was in heaven. That's a far cry from getting something at McDonalds!
:P :P :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-18-2009, 07:53 AM
Will a black cock I had about 9pm tonight counts as a meal? Rolf :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Jericho
05-18-2009, 07:57 AM
Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushrooms, beans and a fried slice.
And a steaming mug of tea.

El Nino
05-18-2009, 08:23 AM
Breakfast... Fish Cakes Benedict. Oh yeahhhh!! It was yummy but I certainly would have preferred tgirlcock benedict; maybe someday ;)

Dino Velvet
05-18-2009, 08:40 AM
I ate at Lawry's this afternoon with a few friends. I had the prime rib (well done) with the "Diamond Jim Brady" cut...that alone sent me over the edge. When I added the baked potato (served with butter, bacon, chives; I skipped the sour cream), buttered peas, and the "spinning bowl salad" (romaine and iceberg lettuce, baby spinach, and croutons; I skipped the shredded beets and chopped egg), I was in heaven. That's a far cry from getting something at McDonalds!
:P :P :P

I love Lawry's. Been to the one in Beverly Hills many times and always look for an excuse to go back. My mouth waters every time I drive down that part of La Cienega and see all the great restaurants.

baileyandkc
05-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Bread and water...

that's married life for ya!

southern81
05-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Chicken & Sau. Gumbo

Alyssa87
05-19-2009, 09:58 PM
pan seared tilapia & garlic smashed taterz.

flabbybody
05-19-2009, 10:15 PM
2 lb lobster. Broiled, never steamed
ask for a female.. you get the roe and more tail meat

El Quijote, 23d and 7th Ave
manhattan
run you abou $28

Intrepid
05-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Last night. Steak & Broccoli

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-19-2009, 11:43 PM
I had a Grandslam with my cousin earlier today. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

tommymageeshemales2
05-19-2009, 11:44 PM
steak, mash, peas, caramelised onions - have it!!!

T Oracle
05-20-2009, 12:22 AM
Steak, fried mushrooms, sauteed potatoes, pak choy in chilli and garlic.

And the night before dinner was ...

dgs925
05-20-2009, 12:38 AM
I had the prime rib (well done) with the "Diamond Jim Brady" cut...that alone sent me over the edge.

Hey Willie, what do you have against steak? :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2009, 05:38 AM
pan seared tilapia & garlic smashed taterz.

I love tilapia! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

BLKGSXR
05-20-2009, 06:59 AM

~Kisses.

HTGwas it full of grease like usual...I go to dennys for (breakfast meals)- but only their hashbrowns eggs and bacon-_- other than that the rest of the food is overly greased up...-2cents
last real meal I had was pho dac biet :D great lunch

celticgrafix
05-20-2009, 07:06 AM
Fogo de Chão, Brazilian churrascaria steakhouse

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2009, 07:07 AM

~Kisses.

HTGwas it full of grease like usual...I go to dennys for (breakfast meals)- but only their hashbrowns eggs and bacon-_- other than that the rest of the food is overly greased up...-2cents

Is there anything on the menu at Denny's without grease? lol If I wanted hard boiled eggs, I would have made them myself! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Dino Velvet
05-20-2009, 07:22 AM

~Kisses.

Is there anything on the menu at Denny's without grease? lol If I wanted hard boiled eggs, I would have made them myself! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Sure beats the usual elegant dining experience with Carlos at the roach coach. What kind of wine goes with beef & potato burritos, red or white?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/mullatino-roach-coach.jpg

HTG, you know I like you. I'll grab you up and take you for dinner and drinks sometime. I love red meat and whiskey. We can go hit up the Carl's Jr drive thru for some of those Kentucky Bourbon Burgers and get food and booze in the same mouthful. If you have room for dessert, I'll give you a huge mouthful of hot custard while parked behind the dumpster.

BLKGSXR
05-20-2009, 07:24 AM
that shit is horrid- 0 proof psh wtf does that even mean. Bourbon burger yet no bourbon awkward.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Lmao@Dino :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

T-girl hound
05-20-2009, 07:26 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

So pretty, how are you?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2009, 07:34 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

So pretty, how are you?

I'm good babe. Just watching Dancing with the Stars finale. Waiting for another Lady Gaga performance. :P

Yourself?

~Kisses.

HTG

T-girl hound
05-20-2009, 07:38 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

So pretty, how are you?

I'm good babe. Just watching Dancing with the Stars finale. Waiting for another Lady Gaga performance. :P

Yourself?

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm relaxing, watching "The Crow" on dvd and reading a book titled "Envisions". Glad to see your pretty face!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2009, 07:45 AM
The Crow? Was that the 1st one with Brandon Lee or the others?

~Kisses.

HTG

T-girl hound
05-20-2009, 07:49 AM
The Crow? Was that the 1st one with Brandon Lee or the others?

~Kisses.

HTG

The first one though it's actually watching me at this moment.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Love that movie! I think Brandon Lee is sexy. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

T-girl hound
05-20-2009, 07:55 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

And I think you are :wink:

tstv_lover
05-20-2009, 07:59 AM
humble pie

Dino Velvet
05-20-2009, 08:02 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Not as sexy as me, babe. I can still get it up and he can't. Another good Brandon Lee movie is Rapid Fire. Of course it's good, Powers Freakin' Boothe is in it! He's played the President in 24, Jim Jones AKA God in The Guyana Tragedy, and the Hanky Salesman in Cruising. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ok_SM-aSb4

Powers Boothe doing something really wrong to a scared young boy.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/emerald_forest_xl_01--film-B.jpg

Hara_Juku Tgirl
05-20-2009, 08:06 AM
@Tgirl Hound

Thanks baby. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Not as sexy as me, babe. I can still get it up and he can't. Another good Brandon Lee movie is Rapid Fire. Of course it's good, Powers Freakin' Boothe is in it! He's played the President in 24, Jim Jones AKA God in The Guyana Tragedy, and the Hanky Salesman in Cruising. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ok_SM-aSb4

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/emerald_forest_xl_01--film-B.jpg

lol Well he is dead! So you win! :lol:

I've to go check Rapid Fire now! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

T-girl hound
05-20-2009, 08:20 AM
@Tgirl Hound

[quote="Dino Velvet"][quote=Hara_Juku Tgirl]Love that movie! I think Brandon Lee is sexy. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Welcome cutie pie

Dino Velvet
05-20-2009, 08:31 AM
@Tgirl Hound

~Kisses.

HTG

lol Well he is dead! So you win! :lol:

HTG

No, you win HTG. You never got back to me on that mouthful of hot custard. If it curdles in the sack much longer it'll be like a block of Reggiano Cheese and you can grate it over your linguine.

bulldog
05-20-2009, 08:35 AM
Well last night, i had a combo of Hot dogs, Burgers, Brats, and one hell of a Burgandy Pepper Spoon Roast, with loads of different types of chips, potato salad, some type of noodle salad, and marinaded shrimp aswell :P

mimiplastique
05-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Just had jacket potatoes & stewed steak, awesome :lol:

great topic !!!!
today i just ate some sushi with my friend C.T. very lovely place to eat
here is a pic
we were celebrating his 22 birthday

I HAVE YET TO CELEBRATE MY BOYFRIENDS BIRTHDAY AND THAT WAS LAST THURSDAY THE 16TH
VERY PISSED ABOUT THAT ... I KNOW HE'S READING THIS ...

Thatiger23
05-20-2009, 08:40 AM
The last meal i had was grilled marinated black tip shark, sauteed veggies, and fresh pasta with a nice cold glass of Moet & Chandon....all of which i made my self :)

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 01:54 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/ctandi2_125.jpg
eww, thats cannibalism.
[fish eating fish]

shame on you!

Alyssa87
05-20-2009, 01:56 PM
i had a really good margarita pizza last nite.

LTR_Seeker
05-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Steak & eggs from ihop wasnt bad

mimiplastique
05-20-2009, 02:06 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/ctandi2_125.jpg
eww, thats cannibalism.
[fish eating fish]

shame on you!

Lmao ma sista i love it